Easy V ( The Scarlets ) *ON H...

By leataliulu

Maria doesnt want anything to do with Scarlet or her clique, the "scarlets," a group of girls given the Scarl... More

2-- The After Effects
3-- Tik Tok
4-- Messed Up
5-- Chance of Rain?
6-- Bittersweet.
7-- The Notebook
8-- Pranked
9-- Confessions

1-- Was It Worth It?

317 2 6
By leataliulu

It was worth it while it lasted.

I can't say I'm not surprised. He was very hot, I couldn't lie about that. He was also very experienced. Not that anyone could ever forget what with the "scarlet girls."

In this school, (or as they call Falls Unger High) they had a group called the Scarlets, an all girl group based on mean girls if you wanted a broader explanation of them. The only difference would probably be the fact that there were so many girls in this clique that they would be more of a sorority if it wasn't for the fact that we all were in high school. They even have their own Facebook page where they love to talk about him and say how awesome he was as a boyfriend even if it was only a one night stand. I mean seriously. One night stands are all they are; for one night only. Duh

That being said, they loved him, whether it was his body or his attitude, this guy was really likeable. Easy to talk to and loved to make people laugh. You would have never thought that this guy was a player because by morning when he was dressing up to leave he was still so sweet about it all. The guys would say he was a badass in all the sports he did and had awesome parties. The Scarlets would say he would kiss you good morning before he left, and say things like "you look so beautiful when you're asleep," or whatever to make each and every one of them special. He wasn't a bad guy to people but only bad in relationships, and the Scarlets felt that just "being with him was enough to fulfill their sexual fantasies;" whatever they were, not that I ever wanted to know.

If he being a player wasn't enough, he was rich. His parents are entrepreneurs and are very successful in what they do. Unfortunately they always have to go out of town and because they trust their eldest son (18 years old, but I don't know about the trusting thing.) he was in charge of his little sister and the house. The Scarlets loved the fact that he was a protective brother and took charge of things. Hell, the topic of him was irritating to me. It's why I always called him by his last name or just Himm. The Scarlets never really did (either that or it never was important) remember his name so saying it around them made me laugh because they never knew it was actually him.

Not that I ever talked about him. Well, not intentionally. It was hard not knowing him when he lived across your street. Had I known moving here would lead me here in front of the house of the guy that was the cause of my anti-social behavior in FUHS, I would have never thought of introducing myself to him. It makes me ashamed that I know him much less live in front of his house. My next door neighbors seemed to always be either gone or asleep and they didn't have kids at all. He was the only person I thought would be nice to have as a friend. He's nice alright, but relationships are just not his thing.

As for being anti social, I guess that was my fault. It just felt weird being part of a school where no matter where you went people talked about this guy. Even the staff and teachers talked about how dreamy he was and how polite he would be with the cafeteria ladies. In a way, I was the black sheep that saw behind his exterior. He was a wolf in sheep's' clothing, and only I could see it. In the end we all have fallen for his charm, even I myself admit it, though I would never admit it to anyone else. There was something I couldn't describe even with all the people who adored and loved this guy. I don't know when or how I did, but I do know that just by the way he looked at me I couldn't look away from him anymore. Only when he would break the stare would I fall out of his trance.

Vince Harding was the "it" guy. Whether or not you loved him or hated him. But I never could meet someone who could or even tried. It was just too hard to even think or attempt around him. You'd have to hate life and all its' happiness and basically everything breathing that had meaning to even close to hating this guy. He radiated an air of goodness. If only he used it for good instead of evil.

Pure Unadulterated-Lust Ridden Evil.

I suppose even Annakin Skywalker was a good guy, and so with Vince, just on this topic, would I forgive him for ever being in contact with Scarlet Prynne.

Scarlet Prynne... what is there to say about this girl? She would probably be the "It" girl; the person other girls wanted to be as well as envied and what guys loved to take into the supply closet for an afternoon session. She was able to get any guy she wanted and Vince, being the great guy he was, couldn't even stay away from her long enough to know what she could do. She could make you into a different person, so don't underestimate this girl, because in a way she was smart. She practically made Vince who he is today. She made every guy who he was and where he stood in FUHS as well as any girl. She could socially kill you and not even give it a second thought. It was that bad. She was a badass herself. Everyone knew it.

I would say she felt getting on with Vince Harding (and being the first) that she shouldn't have him all to herself, so she broke it off & ventured onto the next guy (foreign, older, blah de blah blah blah) and that's when it basically started After his affair with Scarlet, he seemed to have become somewhat of a ladies' man as he saw it, and he loved it. He loved every affair and like scarlet had the habit of hopping onto the next train, with the next girl, with the next name onto his list.

In the end a lot of girls who slept with Vince found they were more important when they were when they just knew about him. Scarlet saw this to her advantage, and always wanted to be the leader of something of her own doing, formed The Scarlets. They had to have been with Vince Harding in an "intimate way" (well duh I guess, what other way was there for them) and by doing so were given the privilege of wearing a scarlet lettered V Pin. It gave the girls edge. I thought it was nerdy wearing pins with the scarlet colored V but Scarlet made them feel important; or whatever tickles your fancy. They hung onto her every word and followed her demeanor. A Scarlet always had to have the color red on them, and walked together or with a scarlet girl if they needed to handle "business." They patrolled the halls in their "outfits" (if you could even call some of them that) and made sure to put non-Scarlets in their place if one was ever brave enough. No one was, and the halls stayed quiet. People only stared in awe or away in fear, especially with Scarlet Prynne near.

Coming back to my own dilemma, I never would have thought in a million years I would end up dating Vince Harding much less get cheated on by him. Aside from Scarlet and a few other girls, we started up a relationship. We dated, talked, laughed and it felt like the first time we met. The first time we became friends. It felt nice. I started actually liked him. And coming into his room, I can't help but be surprised and yet know all along.

In front of my eyes was Vince in my bed with a mysterious blonde-headed girl who had the spitting image of Scarlet. They were both sound asleep looking so peaceful in another's arms. He had a faint smile on his face and Scarlet looked like she was in heaven with the expression on her face.

I don't know to this day what compelled him to wake up but he did, slowly opening his eyes and stroking her back soft and gentle-like. It made me sick. He ran his other hand through his hair and yawned, looking at his surroundings, stopping to look around when he saw me right in front of eyes. I just stared at him while he stared back at me because in his eyes I was trying to find a reason to why he did it. Why he would ever cheat, considering he never did cheat on a girl technically. He just slept around a lot. Why of all girls did it have to be me? I broke the stare and he tried to talk to me but I couldn't hear anything. I could hear him coming out of bed and as I turned around he was in his birthday suit. I quickly turned around, having that image forever burned in my mind. He and Scarlet really did the dirty. Together. In my room. I tried to blink back tears but it was no use. I turned around and looked at my room, all in a mess. Books everywhere, what I assumed were Scarlet's clothes thrown carelessly onto the floor, considering I would have never bought those kinds of clothes as well as Vince's clothes. I turned around and opened my door and walked out of my room as calm as I could, oblivious to Vince calling my name. I then ran outside as it started to rain. I ran as far as I could to the park and found the swings.

I cried as the rain soaked me wet and walked over to one of the swings. Sitting down I started swinging myself forward and back. Faster and faster I would push myself forward, the higher I wanted to be. I wanted to fly away as the rain fell and forget what I saw in my room.

My Room Of All Places. WHY didn't he go to his house?? It's not even that fricken far!?!

I felt myself go as high as I possibly could, and after a few more swings, I jumped off, back flipping into the air and landing on my feet, where I soon fell from how sad I felt. I have never felt grief as big as this, and with the rain, I didn't feel well at all. I decided to lie facing the rain as it fell, and just laid there.

I didn't know how long I was there because the rain was still falling when nightfall came.

I didn't care. I wanted to lay here until I stopped feeling sorry for myself and angry for starting to fall for him.

Falling for a player was just a stupid thing to do, and it's exactly what I just did. How I regretted it with every fiber of my being.

What felt like hours without end, I was being carried out of the park. I couldn't tell who it was, but this person smelled nice. I sniffled and coughed, moving closer to him. I felt icy cold just laying there as the rain hit me that I was numb. This person was warm. I loved it and I couldn't stop holding onto this person really tight until I started falling asleep. I felt so drained from the rain and crying I had nothing left in me. I wanted sleep. And that's exactly what I did, but not before feeling a few what I felt to be tears fall on my cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 2.5K 52
After meeting each other, Darshan Raval & Navya Shekhawat realize that they're meant to be more than just friends. But the pain of a lost love, the f...
2.1M 56.2K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...
2.1M 82.9K 68
how far would you go . . . for someone you love? ♔ Levi steps forward, placing himself between me and Jack. Like he's protecting me from him. But I d...
99.3K 2.4K 25
"It started with a feeling." Maria Jones. A werewolf teen, when she meets her mate. Disappointingly, she was mated to the Devil alpha. He was unl...