I Need U (Jikook)

By blue-button

Jimin and Taehyung are best friends. Taehyung has an adopted brother named Kim Jungkook. After high school, J... More

Friendship
First Meet
Second Meet
Treating Wounds
Questions?
Crush?
Trip
Meeting A Guy
Start Of The Trip
Departure Of Kai
Thoughts
Old Friends
Spending Time
Run Away
Cuddle And Breakdown
Hangout
I Forgive You
Last Day Of The Trip
After The Trip
Meeting Old Friends
Preparation
Birthday
Propose
He Left The Party
A New Start
Talks
A Suspicious Letter
What If It Is true?
Where Were You?
My Boyfriend Is My Stalker - 1
My Boyfriend Is My Stalker - 2
First Time At My Boyfriend House
My Boyfriend Is A Softie
First Date And Kiss
Trust Me
My Drunk Boyfriend
Opportunity & Problems
Cooking Together
Is The Past Repeating?
What Is Happening?
Why it hurts so much?
The End?
A new chapter of life
An unexpected comeback!
I am ready to face Him
I still love you
Where is my old Jimin?
A Public Confession
Playing hard to get
Jealous Jungkook
We Should Talk
okay! its a lot to take in
This is our love story
The Wedding (m)

Unexpected kiss and hurt

6.6K 323 145
By blue-button

(Vote goal - 22)

JUNGKOOK POV

I was laying on the bed but from the feel, it was not mine and nor it was affluent. It took me exactly three minutes to just open my eyes. What happened to me?

I tried to move my hand and was successful. I looked at my wrist and notice a needle and pipe thing attached to it. What the hell happened that got me in the hospital. The last thing I recalled was ordering my tenth coffee. But after that it is blank.

I then noticed that Jimin was sleeping on the edge of the bed while sitting on the chair beside my bed. His head was beside my knees. He looks so cute while sleeping. His lips form a small pout and his eyelashes are so long. His cute button nose attracts your finger to tap it. He looks like a baby.

I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall in front of me and it was 6 pm. How long I was out? Last time I checked the time it was around 2 pm. Not able to control my curiosity I shake Jimin by his shoulder to wake him up.

He slapped my hand away and I snickered. He sleeps like a baby too. I was going to shake him again when he raises his head from his hands and look at me. And I was shocked, not to see him awake but the smile he has on his face.

He smiled at me dreamily. Is he thinking this a dream?

And soon I am sure he is dreaming.

Because next, I know was he cupped my face and giggled. Okay, he is surely in his sleep. I was going to utter something but I was getting scolded by him "yahhhh......you".

"Huh?"

"You are mine" he giggled.

"What?" I asked dumbfounded.

He smiled at me heavenly and suddenly his lips were on mine. I froze. Park Jimin was kissing me. As soon as the moment realised by my brain and before I can kiss him back, he pulled back and smiled
"Now you are mine.....again."

And soon he let his face fall in my lap and lured back to sleep. What just happened? He was asleep? Or drunk? Why I am here? Where is the damn doctor?

But soon my last question was answered as a doctor walked to my bed. He smiled at me and took his pen out of his pocket and soon was checking my nerves and all and noting on his reports.

"I see you are awake. How are you feeling?" He asked softly?

"I am feeling really energised truthfully even I am on a hospital bed" I responded.

He chuckled "what you remember the last thing?"

"Ordering a coffee" he hummed at my reply.

What is this reaction?

"You don't have to worry about anything. You are in perfect condition. But you fall unconscious because of the heavy dosage of caffeine."

"You mean I fall because of drinking coffee?" I implored stunned.

"Yes it contains a large amount of caffeine and it affects our body. That's why you are feeling so energised." He looked at Jimin laying his head on my lap and smiled at his direction. I don't like it. But then he turned to me and said: "he was apprehensive for you. He falls asleep after we inform him you are fine. Looking at him I can sense he skipped lunch and running low on sleep. You are lucky to have him. He is a keeper. And you can leave now".

And with that, he moved to the next bed to check the patient on in the room. I looked down at Jimin and sighed. I always make him suffer. Not wanting to get busy in my malicious thinking so I searched for my phone. I found it in the side pocket of my jeans.

Taehyung :

Jimin is with me. Inform his parents so they don't get worried.
We both are fine.

I message Tae and sighed again. I shook Jimin again but this time hard. He snuggled close to me in my lap and I smiled at his behaviour. I missed his warmth. I said near his ear
"Jimin wakes up, we have to go, baby."

I pinched his shoulder and he was up in a second with a small "ouch".

"Hey! Let's go. The doctor permitted me" I informed.

He yawned and nodded in my direction. Let me sign the paper and see the doctor. I nodded at him and he walked out of the room.
He was back after eight minutes and stand beside me. He proposed his hand to me and I chuckled "I am fine. I can walk myself."

"If you were fine you would not end in a hospital stupid. Why did you even drink so much coffee? Don't answer I am mad with you."
He questioned and answer himself.

My eyes landed on his lips and soon I remembered the kiss.

I looked at him and he was putting his phone back in his jeans pocket and helping me to stand up. The way he is acting I don't think he remembered anything but then he could be an amazing actor.

"He is not my boyfriend and it's now my lunch break so let me drop you home. As you are in no condition to even walk" I remembered him saying that to me. The images are a blur but the voice is clear.

I was now standing and gaze down at him. Should I ask him about the kiss? But he didn't give me any hint that he wants me as his boyfriend or even still love me. What if the kiss didn't mean anything to him, I can't take that rejection.

"I am hungry let's go and eat somewhere" he suggested.

I nodded at him too busy in my thoughts. My eyes landed on his lips again and this time I lean down close to his face. I hear his breath hitch and whispered on his lips "what you will do if I kiss you right now?"

His eyes connected to me and he replied that confirmed me he was dreaming "I will push you away".

I pulled back and started to walk out of the room without saying and glancing at him. He was quick to follow me and we were soon out of the hospital.

I breathe in the fresh air and sighed.

I looked behind me and saw him already looking at me. I fully turned around and revealed
"I am not hungry anymore. If you still want to go somewhere I will walk you there and wait for you. But if not then let's head back home."

He stared at me for a full minute.

"Okay then. Home it is" he whispered and started to walk towards the direction of home.

We walked in pure silence. I was replaying his words again and again in my mind 'I will push you away'. I sighed for the nth time during the walk.

I was grateful that he didn't question me. I am too hurt right now. I just want to go in my room and just lay down on my bed. Soon we were in front of his house. He stopped and I nodded at him and started to walk ahead to my home but soon his hand hold my forehand.

I didn't turn around but looked at him and he started "I-I didn't mean to say that. What I mean was—".

"It's fine Jimin, it was my fault that I pushed you away that day and then fly away. I was never a good boyfriend to you. And this time also it my own fault to force myself on you."

And with that, I continued my walk to my home.

VOTE • COMMENT • FOLLOW
🔅

Do you think Jimin should now give Jungkook a chance?
Or he should play more hard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 895 15
Jin :- If you don't tell us who send you then we will fuck you until your soul didn't left you body Y/N :- N..Noo p..pls le..leave..me Yoongi :- OPEN...
384K 15.6K 50
Park Jimin, was just an average teenager trying to handle high school and issues with his family. After the death of his siblings he was left to dea...
121K 1K 41
This is the newer version of my other book "South Park Boyfriend Scenarios". I do not own South park or any of the characters in this book they all b...
215K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...