MEMOIRS

נכתב על ידי Black_Wolf_3

She is trying to not care about the problems she went through anymore and work hard towards her dream, but th... עוד

CHAPTER - 1 : THE DAY BEFORE
CHAPTER - 2 : FAMILIARITY
CHAPTER - 3 : MULTIPLE SIGHS
CHAPTER - 4 : NEW ACQUAINTANCE
CHAPTER - 5 : DISGUISE
CHAPTER - 6 : LONG DAY
CHAPTER - 7 : CLASS PRESIDENT
CHAPTER - 8 : NEW FACES
CHAPTER - 9 :THE INJURY
CHAPTER - 10 : A NORMAL WEEK??
CHAPTER - 11 : THANK YOU AND SORRY.
CHAPTER - 12 : GARDEN
CHAPTER - 13 : PRECIOUS ONE
CHAPTER - 14 : EMERGENCY
CHAPTER - 15 : BOTHERING
CHAPTER - 16 : YOU CREATE A MESS, YOU CLEAN IT
CHAPTER - 17 : STRANGE RELIEF AND HEART WARMTH
CHAPTER - 18 : OPPOSITES
CHAPTER - 19 : IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK OR EXPECT?
CHAPTER - 20 : GRATITUDE
CHAPTER - 21 : HANGOUT...OR...?
CHAPTER - 22 : YOU DID A GREAT JOB
CHAPTER - 23 : JUST WANTED TO GET TO KNOW YOU..
CHAPTER - 24 : FEELINGS
CHAPTER - 25 : HANGOUT OR DATE? PT.2
CHAPTER - 26 : CLUELESS
CHAPTER - 27 : ICE QUEEN
CHAPTER - 28 : REBEL
CHAPTER - 29 : CHOCOLATE MILK
CHAPTER - 30 : TRUST
CHAPTER - 31 : BESIDE YOU
CHAPTER - 33 : BROKEN
CHAPTER - 34 : ANOTHER TOKEN OF GRATITUDE...?
CHAPTER - 35 : LOVE ME JUST LIKE I DO
CHAPTER - 36 : Feeling guilty for what?
CHAPTER - 37 : HER WISH
CHPATER - 38 : THE WHITE AND RED CARNATION
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHPATER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
CHAPTER - 61
CHAPTER - 62
CHAPTER - 63
CHAPTER - 64
CHAPTER - 65
CHAPTER - 66
CHAPTER - 67
CHAPTER - 68
CHAPTER - 69

CHAPTER - 32 : A KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR...

9 1 3
נכתב על ידי Black_Wolf_3

Heyo everyone! I'm sorry that I couldn't update it the previous Saturday! But I'm back now! Well, hope you enjoy reading! Lezzgooo!

Previously,

"Byee..." he said and waved slowly.

"What are you doing here??" someone from the entrance of the garden asked....

It was Ha Sang.

"Oh, there's two of you." He said being a little bit irritated.

Bo Young just ignored him and started walking out.

"I am talking to you." He said in a stern manner and grabbed her hand.

She looked at him being frustrated. "Ha Sang Yang! Let go of her hand." Eun Hyuk came forward with hands in his pockets and an angry face. Ha Sang scoffed.

"I just calmed down. Don't ruin my mood again." She glared at him. He still didn't let go of her hand.

"I said, Let. Go." Eun Hyuk was angered even more and the tried to take his hand off hers.

"I don't want to." He said, giving an irritating smirk.

"You better let go or you will have my knuckles print on your cheeks now." She said, gritting her teeth.

He widened his eyes and let go of her hand slowly as he looked at her.

She glared at him for the final time and walked out of the garden.

"What are you looking at?" Eun Hyuk snapped his fingers in front of Ha Sang's face which was trailing Bo Young.

He snapped out. Eun Hyuk glared at Ha Sang and then was walking out.

"You." Ha Sang called out.

He sighed and turned back, "I have a name." He said.

"Oh right, aren't you Eun Hyuk Park?" Ha Sang asked.

"What do you want?"

"I don't want you to come to my garden." He said.

"I don't come to your garden." He replied.

"*scoff* I watch the camera every time, okay?"

"I don't believe you."

"You always enter the garden just after Bo Young leaves." Ha Sang said. Now, Eun Hyuk was perked up. "Don't bring Bo Young into this." Eun Hyuk said gritting his teeth.

"I just proved that you DO come to enter the garden, because you denied it. I didn't want to bring up her up either." Ha Sang said.

"You better don't." He was going to leave for the final time, but Ha Sang just wouldn't stop asking questions.

"What were you guys doing here?"

"None of your business." Eun Hyuk left the garden.

"That moron." Ha Sang clenched his fists.

He trying to imagine things on what they would've been. Whenever he tried to shake off the thoughts he looked here and there. When he tried to shake another thought, his eyes went up, which looked at the camera. "Jackpot! Now, I will know what happened here." He said with a smirk. But the smirk faded soon. He thought: "But why do I feel guilty?"

~~~~~~~~When Bo Young left~~~~~~~~~

"Damn, that guy is strong. But why does he keep getting on my nerves but after I get angry over him, I always feel guilty, and I don't know for what." She muttered under her breath. At that moment she remembered about the label. She smirked. "With this, I will be able to come to the garden without any obstacles." She said grinning evilly. But that smirk soon changed into a genuine smile.

She was going through the hallways to reach her class. She stopped in the middle. "What shall I tell them? I definitely overreacted. But now that I have calmed down, I will be able to convince them." She said to herself and then continued her way to her classroom. She took out her phone and started to scroll trough the social media. Surprisingly, the hallways were quiet. "Looks like they are all focused." She said to herself and continued.

She reached her classroom. Now, the sight of the classroom made her confused. The classroom was left with only non-living things. The students weren't inside. "Why is the classroom empty?" She asked to the walls. She then went to the other classrooms to check if they were there.

There were no students. "Where in the world are they?" She looked confused. At that moment, she heard screams and cheering across the gym. "There they are." She said and started going to the basketball stadium.

The cheers became louder as she reached the stadium. She finally entered the stadium filled with the students cheers. She was startled by how loud the cheers were. The only thing missing was a bunch of cheerleaders and a band, if those were there, it would like the basketball championships. She wanted to take a look at who were playing. And it was none other than the IT boys and the sunbae team. Her eyes averted to Hyun Wook. She started dazing. Her eyes moved to wherever he was running and jumping. The sudden students cheering after the seniors team won a point, made her snap out of the dazing. When sunbae team was high-fiving each other, Hyun Wook suddenly looked at Bo Young, smiling and waving. She was flabbergasted. She smiled back and waved, blushing a little bit. "Aren't you going to cheer me?" He mouthed."Definitely!" She mouthed. "Then cheer for me." He mouthed. Yeon Joon's face was with worries as she came back but the worry faded as soon as he saw her smiling, this made him realise that she was okay now. When she was going to send a fighting spirit to him, Yeon Joon stood in front of Hyun Wook, which blocked Bo Young from seeing him. "Cheer for me too." Yeon Joon joined. "I won't." She mouthed and looked at Hyun Wook who was peeking out from Yeon Joon's back. She then mouthed, "Fighting!" as she smiled. He grinned while Yeon Joon was whining. Yeon Joon and Hyun Wook were bickering as they were going back to the game.

She looked around to find a familiar face. Bo Young definitely couldn't find them. When she was looking around, she found out that everyone's eyes were on her. There were eyes of awe, jealousy of either being pretty or of talking to the guys. She shook her head of thoughts. At that moment she received a text message. It was from their chat room(of the trio). "Hey, Ms.Belle, are you done cheering Hyun Wook sunbae?" Ji Ae sent. Bo Young left out a chuckle.

"Stop smiling and get your butt in here." Yu Ah replied.

"Okay, but how I should know where you both are?" Those girls read the message but didn't reply. "Why aren't they replying?" Bo Young said as she looked at the screen with a confused face.

"MS.BELLE, WE ARE HERE!!" A yell came from her left side. She got startled and looked at Yu Ah and Ji Ae laughing so much. Bo Young was embarrassed to hell. She apologised on behalf of them to the others and went towards them. "Why did you have to yell like that??" She said as she was embarrassed. They were still laughing holding their stomachs. "What are you laughing at? Its so embarrassing." She said. "You're so dorky and adorable. Here, sit down." Yu Ah said as she patted the seat beside her. Bo Young took a seat and found them both continuing their laughter. "Will you both stop? Its not funny anymore." Bo Young said with a straight face. "*Clears throat* Sorry." Ji Ae said, following Yu Ah, who did the same.

"Why are we all in here when we have exams?" Bo Young asked.

"It's a policy in our school to not stress the students too much. So for the two classes after the exam, we can do whatever we want." Ji Ae said.

"We can do whatever we want, right? *Yu Ah nods* Then why are you guys here?" Bo Young asked.

"Why do you think?" Ji Ae said as she looked at the main court. Bo Young then realised for what they were here.

"Seriously?" Bo Young asked as she rolled her eyes.

They both nodded their head vigorously. "The teachers are busy too, we can't go for any classes. So, we can just look at the crowd of good looking guys, right?" Ji Ae asked.

"Ok, I can now see why the girls and some boys are here, what about the other students, don't they have other things to do?"

"Look around.." Ji Ae said. Bo Young started to look around the stadium.

"Where are their eyes at?" Ji Ae asked as Bo Young was looking around.

"Hmm?" Bo Young was confused.

"Where, no, Who are they looking at?" Yu Ah asked.

"They are looking at the match," Her eyes widened as she realized. "And me?!" Bo Young whisper yelled.

"You realise that now? You really are a dumbo like Ha Sang said." Yu Ah said.

"Not you too." Bo Young said.

"Ok, ok, lets watch them now." Ji Ae said.

"Ha Sang is here?" Bo Young asked.

"Yeah, he always do play. Why?" Yu Ah said

"When did he come here?" Bo Young asked.

"Not early, but not late either. He joined in the middle. Why?"

"I just saw him before coming in here." Bo Young said.

"Oh right, where were you?" Ji Ae asked.

"Huh? Umm..in the garden."

"You run away just like that making us worried. We thought you needed some time alone and didn't go to search for you." Ji Ae said.

"Ji Ae, its not a 'we', you were ready to run behind her. We were the one who stopped you from bothering her."

"I'm sorry for making you worried. I overreacted, didn't I?" Bo Young asked.

"Not that you overreacted, you just weren't your normal self. That made us worried." Yu Ah said.

"I'm really sorry." Bo Young apologised.

"You don't have to. But why were you like that?" Ji Ae asked.

"Umm..."

"Yeah, why?"

She thought: "How do I tell them? What do I tell them?"

"I..um..I...uhh don't like it when people wake me up from my sleep." She lied.

Both of their eyes widened. "What's wrong?" Bo Young asked as she looked at their expression.

"You are just like H-!!!" The cheers intruded them.

"It seems like a team won. But which one?" Ji Ae asked.

"*Sighs* It's hard to find because both the team will be happy." Yu Ah said.

"Seems like the sunbae team won." Bo Young said.

They both looked at Bo Young narrowing their eyes. "How do you know?" They both asked.

"Look at Hyun Wook sunbae, he is extra smiley and Ha Sang has a disappointed face." Bo Young said.

"You were looking at them?" Ji Ae asked.

"Yeah, I was watching the match. The others had the same expression except for these both." Bo Young said nonchalantly.

"I see that you have interest in....Basketball!!" Yu Ah said.

"Yeah I do."

"Wait, what? I just said it for fun."

"You really do?" Ji Ae asked.

Bo Young nodded.

"Wow, have you played it?"

"Yeah..i was even called to go the girls basketball team in my previous school." Bo Young.

"WHAT? I thought you just have interest in it. Never knew you'll play." Yu Ah said.

"You are full of surprises Bo Young." Ji Ae said.

"I think we should go now. They all have started le-." Bo Young said. The students were leaving the court.

Before even she could complete her sentence. Yu Ah grabbed her hand and started going to the court. Ji Ae followed them with a smile knowing what was going to happen. The other players of the sunbae team and the new members of IT boys left the stadium. Only the four guys and Hyun Wook was left, Dong Hoon had to leave.

"Oh, Bo Young is back!" Seong Seop said with a tinge of hesitance in his face. Yu Ah recognising that he was scared that she might shout at him, reassuringly said, "Don't worry, she is not angry anymore."

"*Sigh* That's good to hear. You nearly gave me a heart attack when you just stormed off like that being all angry. But-" Seong Seop kept talking.

Nearly making Bo Young remind her of why, Seong Seop stopped talking as he was nudged by Yeon Joon and Ji Ae mouthed "Shut up".

"What's going on?" Hyun Wook asked.

"Nothing." Bo Young put a smile with sadness. Hyun Wook didn't reply after. As usual Bo Young and Ha Sang were glaring at each other.

If you guys are wondering what is happening with Yeong Hyun and Ji Ae, Yeong Hyun tried to ask sorry, but Ji Ae is ignoring him.

"Is it starting again?" Yeon Joon asked.

"I can't. I don't have the time to waste it on him." Bo Young said.

"Me neither!" Ha Sang said. Bo Young glared at him. As soon as she looked away, her eyes averted to the basketball which was held by Ha Sang himself. Her urge to dribble it was in its peak. When they were chatting, Bo Young swiftly grabbed the ball from him, dribbled it and ran and jumped as she twirled and shot a basket. "Wha-" Ha Sang couldn't ask what she was doing as everything happened in a few seconds.

Their jaws never closed after what they saw. After a satisfying shot, Bo Young smiled and then got the ball to return it. The sight of them was like seeing passengers in a submarine from the point of view of the fish, looking in awe and wide eyed.

"I never knew that you would do this well." Ji Ae said still unable to escape from the incredible show she put on.

"I was just going to tell them that you can play basketball." Yu Ah said.

"Here." Bo Young said and held out the ball for them to get it back.

Ha Sang, Yeon Joon came forward and got hold of the ball together.

"I will take it." Yeon Joon said with a smile.

"Its ok, I can take it." Ha Sang said.

They both were pushing and pulling the ball.

"What are you both doing?" Bo Young said and grabbed the ball from them

"Here." Bo Young said and handed it to Hyun Wook who was also amazed.

"You did it really well. That was amazing." Hyun Wook said. When Ji Ae looked at the reactions of each. Yeong Hyun and Seong Seop were like mannequins in a clothing shop.

"Red sun!" Yu Ah snapped her fingers in front of their eyes.

"Did I see it right?" Seong Seop asked.

Yeong Hyun nodded.

"And guess what, she was even called for joining the girls basketball team in her previous school." Ji Ae said.

"You've got to be kidding me." Yeon Joon said. They all turned to Bo Young as they thought they were lying. Bo Young was just standing there with a normal face which reflected "TRUTH".

"Seriously, what are you not good at??" Hyun Wook said.

"Yeah...." Seong Seop added.

She thought : "If I said what I'm not good at they will laugh at me." She tried to change the topic. "Let's go." Bo Young said.

"Wait, I have something interesting to do." Yu Ah said as she rubbed her hands.

"What?" Bo Young asked.

"Why don't you have a 1v1 match?" Yu Ah said.

"What are you talking about? You must be crazy." Bo Young said.

"I'm not crazy. This is a good idea." Yu Ah said.

"Hey, I'm not good as them." Bo Young said.

"Who knows? You might be good as them too." Ji Ae added.

"Anyways, it's been a long time since I've played basketball." She said.

"If it's been a long time then how would you shoot a basket in one go?" Yu Ah added.

"That..Im not wearing my gym clothes." Bo Young finally said a good excuse.

"Ugh, fine. Lets keep the basketball match after the exams complete on the whole?" Yu Ah asked.

"What?!" Bo Young asked.

They all nodded.

"Wa-wait, why are you all agreeing when I'm the one concerned with this?"

"And you guys winded up soon?" Ji Ae asked.

"Hey, I'm talking." Bo Young said.

"Yeah, it was getting too crowded. We just wanted to play for fun. The students kept coming in." Seong Seop said.

"You know how much effort we put in to avoid these. We are so famous you know." Yeon Joon bragged.

"I'm here too.." Bo Young said as they kept ignoring her.

"But most of the crowd were here for Bo Young, okay?" Yu Ah argued.

"Okay, since you guys are ignoring me, I'll just go back to where I was, now." Bo Young said and turned to leave.

"OH! NO NO! We won't ignore you now. We were just playing with you." Ji Ae said as she held her.

"And you. Weren't you there in the garden along with me? And I left the garden before you. How did you get here?" Bo Young asked.

"You were in the garden now and with him?" Yeon Joon asked with wide eyes.

"No, somebody else was with me, he just joined later to get on my nerves."

"Somebody else....?" Hyun Wook muttered under his breath.

"I knew where I had to come, so I was earlier than you." Ha Sang said

"How did you know that I didn't know where to go?" Bo Young asked.

"I follo- knew that you were late because you didn't know where to go. You're new here." Ha Sang said.

"Fine, but don't you dare do THAT ever again. I'll really do what I said there." She referred to the garden situation.

Ha Sang remembered and looked at her wide eyed.

"What are you both talking about?" Ji Ae asked.

"Nothing. Now where should we go?" Bo Young asked.

"How about the cafeteria? We'll get something to eat." Yu Ah said.

"Lets gooooo!" Ji Ae hyped.

"Bye sunbae." Bo Young said and then she left a evil smile at Ha Sang after she was reminded of one thing. Hyun Wook waved back.

"Tell it to m-us too!" Yeon Joon whined.

Bo Young did a bleh face and left with the girls. Ha Sang was still fazed. "I should leave too. Good luck with your exams." Hyun Wook said.

"Why do you suddenly sound like a robot? Till now you sounded like a human." Seong Seop asked.

"Bye guys." Hyun Wook said and left.

"Ha Sang, what are you daydreaming about? Lets go." Yeong Hyun said.

"Huh? Oh, okay." Ha Sang snapped back.

"But what were you both talking about?" Seong Seop asked.

"Nothing...but there is a knight in shining armor for her." He muttered.

"What? I didn't get it." Seong Seop said.

Yeon Joon thought : "A knight in shining armor...?"

"Lets go.." Ha Sang said

~~~~~~~~~~~back to the trio ~~~~~~~
"What were you doing in the garden though?" Ji Ae asked. They were going towards the vending machine."Me? I wanted to calm down."

"Do you hate waking you up that much that you wanted to calm down?" Ji Ae asked with a sorry face.

"No, no, its not that. I just...wanted to calm down. Nothing else."

"But did you notice Ha Sang's expression when you walked away?" Ji Ae asked.

"What?" Bo Young asked.

"Oh! I did! He looked really hurt." Yu Ah said.

"Hey, He isn't crazy. Why would he look hurt?" Bo Young said.

"No, we aren't joking. It's for real." Ji Ae agreed with Yu Ah.

"Yeah, he might've never expected that reaction from you."

"True that! He must've thought you would go along. Poor guy."

"He never really looked hurt like that before as of from when I knew."

Bo Young was into thoughts. She was thinking : "Why was he...hurt? Did I act so sensitively? What made him get hurt? Wait, why am I thinking about that? He even bothered me when I was in the garden. Tch, who am I even kidding?"

"Whatever." Bo Young sighed.

"So...what now?" Yu Ah asked.

"Let's go to our class, Yu Ah will join us too!" Ji Ae said.

"Okay.."

They started to leave to their class.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When they got nearer to the class.

"Why is it so crowded?" Bo Young asked.

"Let's go check." Ji Ae said.

As they went closer, they heard some voices which was enraged.

"What with this ruckus?" Bo Young said as they cleared the way inside the class.

"OMG." Only these three letters came out their mouths.

Chapter – 32 end.

Well, that's it for today! Hope you all liked this chapter, don't forget to vote, comment and share. Will be back on Saturday! Bye! 😃😃👋🏻❤️❤️

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
4M 86.6K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
564K 50.6K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
59.2K 9.8K 71
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙