©Soulmates | Dramione

Door aleiawritesss

"Ms Granger, I want you to marry my son" -Narcissa Malfoy Graduating from Hogwarts five years ago, Hermione t... Meer

1. New Life
2. Breaking Rules
3. Coincidence
4. The Mark
5. An Order
6. Real Friends
7. An Invitation
8. Make Up
9. Dinner with Malfoys
10. The Truth
11. Bits of Delight
12. Final Decision
13. Confused
14. The Request
15. Hermione Malfoy
16. Threat
17. Boundaries
18. Everything Went Wrong
19. The Burrow
20. Sectumsempra
21. The Only Way
22. The Feelings
23. Pain of the Scar
24. 20 Questions
25. Congratulations
26. What's Your Wish
27. Magical Letters
28. Beautiful Christmas
29. Only One
30. The Nightmare
31. Greatest Worry
32. Big Fight
33. The Discussion
34. Happy News
35. Daily Prophet
36. The Only Solution
37. Malfoy Manor
38. Sisters in Duel
39. Blood Purity
40. Blood Purity (2)
41. Blood Purity (3)
42. New House
43. Missing
44. The Constellations
46. Little Scorpius
47. Mosmorde
48. Presence
49. Smoke of Help
50. Anti-Muggle Wards
51. Death Eater
52. Go Home
53. Killing Curse
54. Untold Confession
55. Arrest
56. Apart
57. Grimmauld Place
58. Harry's Help
59. Ministry of Magic
60. Promise
61. Return
62. Possessive
63. Free
64. Soulmates

45. Headquarters

1.5K 35 0
Door aleiawritesss

3 months later,

Draco groaned slowly as his body hit the ground after travelling with the portkey. He never really like the idea of travelling like that but since the place he was heading to got Anti-Apparition Wards around it, he has to take the portkey. At least his hair didn't have to go insane by using the Floo Network.

Draco stood on his feet, leaning himself against a tree. He groaned again as he saw blood streaming down from his shoulder. Ugh, he got splinched again. Summoning the Dittany and Blood-Replenishing potion in his bag, he poured the liquids on his shoulder to reduce the pain. He wrapped the bandage securely and took his bag. He stood facing the unfamiliar black painted manor in front of him.

"Harmonia Nectere Passus"

1..

2..

3..

The golden gate opened itself as Draco muttered the password several times. He looked around as he dragged himself into the big garden. He unlocked the big door in front of him and entered the manor. He put on his mask and hood, covering his face and platinum blonde hair from being seen. He placed his wand on the identification counter and took it back after his attendance has been verified. He sighed as he strode to the dining area.

"Draco!"

Draco tilted his head to the left and saw Pansy beaming at him with happiness. He removed his mask and looked at her expressionless. When he was about to enter the dining area, Pansy pulled him to the hidden room under the stairs. She pushed him to the wall, pointing her wand out to his Adam's Apple. Draco sighed before chuckling darkly at Pansy's behavior.

"What do you want, Pansy? It's really me"

"It's really you, Draco?"

"Yeah. Draco Malfoy, son of Lucius Malfoy"

"Oh my God, I miss you!"

Pansy wrapped her arms around Draco's neck and hugged him tightly. It's been years since she last saw him. The last thing she heard about him was when she saw the article of him and Hermione at their wedding. Draco broke the hug quickly, completely taken aback with Pansy's act. He scowled at her.

"I have a wife"

"As in, that Mudblood?"

"Forget it, Pansy. Everyone's here?"

"Everyone"

Pansy led Draco to the main hall of Parkinson holiday manor. The ceiling was decorated with magical floated candles and a big chandelier with black diamonds at each bulbs. In the middle of the room sat a long table with 20 royal designed chair, everything was coated in emerald green and silver. He sat on the only empty chair where he could see all of his former Slytherin mates. Pansy stood right next to him.

"Welcoming Draco Malfoy!" Pansy announced.

Draco kept a stern expression as all of the former Death Eaters revealed their faces under the black hoods of their robes. He could see Adrian Pucey, Millicent Bullstrode, Astoria Greengrass, Daphne Greengrass, Theodore Nott, Marcus Flint, Tracey Davis and Blaise Zabini. He knew all of their faces and all of them were once Voldemort's supporters.

"You've been hiding here?"

"3 fucking months. Where have you been, Draco?"

"He's married to a Mud..."

"Pansy, sit down before I attack you with a Cruciatus Curse"

Pansy winced but didn't say anything as she took her seat which was next to Daphne. Theo and Blaise fists bumped as they watched Pansy's terrified expression. Draco leaned his back on the chair, letting out a sigh. He started to think back about his plans to make all of them fall into his trap. He looked around the hall, connecting all of the dots in his perfect plan.

"I suppose.. this is a headquarters?"

"For what?" Astoria asked with a scoff.

"I don't know. Maybe we could make a plan to take over the world with Dark Magic"

Draco said with a calm and scary tone as he tapped his fingers on the table. He took a glimpse and saw the excitement in their eyes, especially Pansy. He knew the excitement in both Theo's and Blaise's eyes were fake. He knew his friends, they couldn't really lie to him. Draco leaned back and played his Malfoy smirk. His eyes snapped at Pansy, realizing that she has something to say.

"Have some words, Pansy?"

"Yeah. Like you said, taking over the world with Dark Magic. Don't you think we should have a leader?"

Draco smirked. "It was just a suggestion, Parkinson"

"She's got a point, Malfoy" Daphne defended Pansy.

"Go on, then. Who should be the leader?" Draco asked calmly.

"You? You're the one suggesting it, so you are officially the leader" Tracey said.

All eyes were darted to Tracey upon her suggestion. Draco didn't say much, but he was considering the idea. With him being the leader, it could possibly trick all of them into his trap. But, he knew it wasn't that easy. Pansy was a clever girl, she might smell the truth behind his plan one day. He looked at all of his Slytherin mates with a smirk.

"Okay"

Draco said shortly and went after Theo and Blaise as they headed upstairs together. The trio didn't say anything as they went to the south staircase of the mansion. They stopped in front of the door written Zabini's, Nott's. With a flick of Theo's wand, another word was carved to the door. Malfoy's. They let Draco entered the room. The blonde headed to the empty four-poster bed and threw himself onto the comfortable mattress.

"What's with the sudden comeback?" Theo asked.

"I don't see any problem in arguing, Nott"

"Oh, really? Maybe you were just busy taking care of your Mudblood wife"

Draco rolled his eyes before hanging his robe and mask in the closet next to his four-poster bed. He was tired with the traveling and Theo really had to mention the topic about Hermione. At least, not now. He didn't want to be distracted from his plan. Well, although he was already a bit distracted thinking about Hermione. He summoned the picture in his bag.

It's been 3 months. He left Hermione when her pregnancy was barely 6 months old. Could she possibly has give birth to their baby? The last thing he knew was the baby was a boy. Andromeda sent him a letter few weeks ago when he was in his hiding in Scotland. Yeah, he's been traveling and Apparating here and there to find the best place. He has been keeping in touch with Andromeda quite long now. She would send him letter via owl once in fortnight.

"What's with the sudden change of mind?" Blaise lied himself on his four-poster bed.

"For protection"

"Draco Malfoy is protecting the Mudblood now?"

"Theodore, not now" Blaise warned him.

Theo snapped a boring look before going back to the book in his hands. Draco sighed before putting the picture frame at the black bedside table. It felt like they were back in Slytherin dormitory. He groaned slowly and lied down on the bed. His eyes went unfocused as he looked at the ceiling. He looked at Blaise, who seemed like he wasn't sure with his plan to take over the world. He smirked and chuckled lightly.

"It'll be fine as long as Pansy didn't find out"

"But you know this will make all of us end up in Azkaban"

"I know. And that's my plan"

"No one told their plans to other people, Malfoy" Theo blurted out with a scoff.

"Don't make me Crucio you, Nott"

"Chill, mate. I was just kidding"

Theo laughed at his own sarcasm. Draco rolled his eyes before turning to look at the ceiling again. Blaise sighed, it was always like this. Draco at the left, Theo at the right. Him in the middle, trying to stop them from some stupid arguments. It felt like dealing with old married couple who were fighting over a pink jumper and yellow cardigan. He looked at both his friends.

"Really? Y'all are still like this after 6 years?"

"What do you even know, Zabini?" Theo shot a bored look.

"Well, I know both of you since we were kids. Maybe a bit of a handshake as friends wouldn't hurt?"

"Shit, Zabini. You want me to shake hands with Nott?"

"It's better than both of you guys fighting! Fucking idiots"

"I'mma wait till Malfoy throw away his pride"

"Huh, as if I wanna do that. Keep dreaming, Nott"

Both Draco and Theo turned to the opposite side, causing Blaise to have frustration in the middle of them. Both of them were acting like total kids as if they were fighting over the last vanilla flavored Bertie Botts Every Flavor Bean. Draco sighed and dragged his feet out of the room. He can't stay in the same room with Nott for a long time or they would probably ended up throwing insults at each other.

He strode downstairs and headed to the kitchen. He saw Pansy brewing some coffee with her wand. He ignored her and summoned a glass to drink the plain water in the fridge. Gulping down the cold liquid, his eyes flickered to the black frame of the Parkinson family at the entrance to the kitchen. He frowned looking at the faces of the wizards and witches.

"Pansy"

"Yes?"

"Are those in the picture your.."

"Extended family? Yes. Few of them died during the first war and also Battle of Hogwarts. My parents and Louis are stuck in Azkaban"

"How do you escape?"

"Imperius Curse. It's actually easy to trick the Ministry people" Pansy chuckled at the end of her words.

Draco gave a slight nod before leaving the kitchen with the mug in his hand. He walked upstairs and entered the room after whispering the password Sweet Lemonade. He went straight to his bed and took a book in his bag. Written there on the cover, The Imperius Curse Effect. He drew out his wand and his black journal, looking for the list of the former Voldemort's supporters.

"Imperio"

He whispered silently as he pointed his wand at Pansy's name.

******
Oops!

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.2K 94 27
A Draco Malfoy love story, enemies to lovers. Y/n, a pretty sweet little witch, with some anger issues, is quite the bitch sometimes. They hate each...
563K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
185K 5.1K 22
It's been 3 years since the war. Draco had spent his days in Malfoy Manor with the haunting past. Lucius and Narcissa were still the same and hadn't...
2.2M 57.8K 81
The Wizarding War had been won and professor McGonagall had filled the position of Headmistress of Hogwarts. Draco's father, Lucius Malfoy, had been...