Valentina - [wlw]

By femmestories

The story of how a shy elementary teacher still exploring her sexuality becomes involved with two of her stud... More

author note
aesthetics
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty eight
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty

forty one

92.3K 1.8K 4.4K
By femmestories

*Use song for the end where it goes back to Valentina's view*
. . .

Paris, Part two | 9:00 am

Valentina's view:

I groaned in my sleep turning over onto my back and stretched my entire body. As I did this I heard a familiar feminine voice coming from the balcony.

I looked to my right seeing Evie out on it leaning on the railing and speaking into her phone.

"I know, I'll be back soon" she said in a quiet voice causing me to sit up in the bed as I listened in carefully.

"In six days. I know but.." Evie sighed shifting her stance. "You'll be okay baby, six days isn't—"

"Who's on the phone?" I asked standing behind her with my arms crossed.

Evie jumped at my raised voice and turned around muttering for the person to hold on. "It's Vivi. Who'd you think it was?" She asked giving me a look.

I frowned at the attitude and walked further onto the balcony. "Well excuse me, but hearing you say the word baby to anyone else but me this early is a little off putting."

Evie scoffed shaking her head and forced her way into my arms as she continued talking to Vivi.

We both spoke to all of the girls before hanging up and ordering room service for breakfast. Today I had the fashion show to attend to and a surprise trip to the Eiffel Tower for dinner later tonight. Evie begged to go there yesterday but I somehow persuaded her to wait until later in the week.

"How should I dress for this thing? I don't exactly know what's fashion show appropriate," Evie chuckled leaning against the bathroom frame as she brushed her teeth.

I smiled softly letting my eyes travel up her body that excluded everything but underwear. "Normally something the person who's hosting the fashion show designed. So no worries, I brought something for you."

I stood from crouching down at the dresser and went to the closet to pull out a dress I had fitted on Britt who is the same size as Evie luckily.

"Val, that's extremely see through I-"

"You'll be wearing this too," I cut Evie off holding up the piece that went underneath the dress. "Just trust me, you're gonna look great and you'll thank me for not giving you an outfit that you'll sweat in."

Evie nodded and went to finish brushing her teeth before I helped her get dressed, then got myself ready since I had to arrive early to the event in order to make my company and our CEO look good.

Part of my job(s) was basically being a representative for the company and providing an initial plan of how we should present what we're selling at the current time. Whether that be perfume, clothing, shoes, handbags etc.

It was stressful at times because as usual, not everyone listened to me.

But after working here for a little while I've learned to step up the boss attitude and enforce my words more into people's brains or else they'll end up dragging this company down. Along with my job and reputation.

I wasn't about to let John in merchandising cost me my job because, he thought I was being too emotional in our meeting when criticizing his department for doing a shit job last time due to them not listening to me.

Job drama back home aside, today is super important. It was the first time Dior wanted to collaborate for their spring/summer fashion show and it's only made my job a hundred times more stressful.

But after my talk with Evie and our progress in communicating more, she's been a huge help in relieving my stress in more ways than one...

"Valentina."

I snapped my head to Evie in the car to see we had arrived at our location.

"Oh, sorry" I mumbled to the driver who was holding my door open. I stepped out then turning around to hold my hand out to Evie.

My boss was here already and getting her photos taken for the arrival portion of the event where everyone shows up showing off what they're wearing. Followed by going inside and conversing with all the important people in the room while trying not to gag at the scent of cheeses passing by on trays the caterer provided.

"We don't have to do that do we.." Evie asked holding onto my arm as I lead us around the side to sneak inside the massive building that resembled a church.

"God no. My job is more behind the scenes so the only real conversing and presenting of myself is now when we go inside," I said pulling her closer to me as we squeezed through the crowds of expensively dressed celebrities and fellow designers attending the show.

I smiled nodding at people I've met before as I walked us towards the back to meet up with my boss once she was done.

"Oh my gosh.. is that Blake Lively?" Evie whispered to me as we passed a group of people entering. "Babe, oh my gosh it is! It's Blake! It's her, can we say hi? Oh please please can we say hi?!" Evie continued to jump up and down with small hops as she yelled in a whisper, tugging on my arm like a child.

I laughed lightly at her excitement and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Calm down or they'll think you're some crazed fan that snuck in. Maybe after the show if we get a chance, I'll try to see if we can say hi."

Evie smiled widely and nodded looking back as we walked down a long hallway to get to the dressing rooms.

I checked in with the security and got badges for both Evie and I. Then went and spoke with other representatives from my work until our boss arrived backstage.

"Valentina, lovely to see you!" An older woman walked over to where we were standing.

"Maria, lovely to see you as well! comment vas-tu chéri?" I asked being polite. This was one of the most important people in the entire building right now and I could almost feel myself shaking as I greeted her.

We leaned in air kissing each other's cheeks with a gentle hug.

"Ca va bien merci. Qui est cette charmante femme?"

( I'm fine, thank you. Who is this charming woman? )

"Oh, this is my fiancee Evie. She's my plus one this evening for the show," I smiled down at the petite blonde who politely smiled back at Maria.

"Je vois. Lovely to meet you Evie, I'm Maria Grazia. Congratulations on the engagement by the way.. I'll have one of my people send you both something nice soon. But if you need a gown let me know, I might be able to put a good word in for you" the older woman said winking at the both of us after she greeted Evie in a similar fashion.

We both laughed together and spoke with Maria for a little longer until she was needed again.

My boss eventually made her way backstage and I had to step aside from Evie as my boss was interviewed. As usual I was just by her side making sure she said the right things and helped make her look good if she stumbled on her words.

I glanced over my shoulder seeing Evie waiting patiently for me near the wall as people ran back and forth with outfits in their hands or rushing models into makeup behind a curtain.

She smiled at me giving me a thumbs up to tell me she was fine, I winked at her and turned my attention back to my boss to listen in on the interview again.

. . .

Evie's view:

I stood in the same spot Valentina left me in as she began her work. I squeezed myself up against the wall as a group of models passed by towering over me.

My self confidence has grown a bit since meeting Valentina, but this was a place where every ounce I gained just went straight down the drain. These girls were beautiful with long legs, clear skin and toned bodies. It made me look down at my own and stand with my legs further apart just by a little bit.

"Hi, are you lost?" A Russian accent came from beside me.

I looked to my right to see a tall woman grabbing a plate of food from the table next to me. She glanced in my direction waiting for an answer.

"No, no I'm just waiting for my fiancée. She's right over there," I said pointing at Valentina.

The woman looked and nodded chewing on the piece of food she put in her mouth. Her skin complexion was insane and even though her hair was only straightened being held back by two clips, she looked a thousand times better than I did right now.

"Do I have food on my face?" she asked chuckling touching the corners of her mouth.

I jumped a little realizing I was staring for too long, "Oh, sorry no. You're just really pretty. I assume you're a model for the show?"

"Yeah. But really I'm just here for the free food and booze afterwards," she winked nudging me with her elbow. I laughed along with her and felt my face heat up knowing she caught me looking at her.

"And I assume you're a guest here? Is this your first fashion show because you look a bit frazzled." The model continued to press and eating from her plate.

"Gosh, am I that obvious?" I asked cringing.

"A little," she giggled reaching for a napkin. "I think I know why and there's no reason to be nervous. Everyone's too busy running around to pay attention to anyone else around them. Oh and also, you're really pretty too. Don't drag yourself down because you're surrounded by a bunch of women who's job it is to pretty much look good."

I frowned straightening my posture ready to reply back but she interrupted me.

"I knew because I was watching you from my makeup chair, so I apologize for creeping in advance. I'm Mila by the way," the woman laughed moving closer to me to lean against the wall.

She had to have been at least well past six foot making me look like a little person.

"It's okay and I'm Evie," I laughed along with her. "But it's kinda hard not to drag myself when there's at least fifty or more women in here that I could never compete with."

"Compete for what?" Mila's eyes narrowed at me with a little smirk.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing ever came out. I couldn't back up what I said and now I was questioning why I even said it in the first place.

"Exactly. There's nothing to compete for because you've clearly already stolen her heart," Mila lifted her chin in the direction of Valentina who had her ring hand visible on her waist, still paying no attention to us.

I chewed on my lips nervously and blushed a little at Mila's comment.

"Yeah I guess you're right. I've just always had that mindset since I met her," I said shrugging.

"Well get rid of it because she sees something beautiful within you and that is all that matters. Don't worry about anyone else on the outside Evie. That type of thinking will only ruin your relationship if you let it continue."

I looked to Mila in amazement and she only smiled as she threw her plate away.

"I know a thing or two about relationships," she giggled. "If you're not too busy I'd love to show you something real quick," she said raising a hopeful brow as she clasped her hands together.

"Uhh I don't know. I should really just wait here for Valentina," I replied glancing behind Mila.

"Oh come on, please! It'll be really quick because I have to get my hair done soon anyways," she begged pulling on my hand towards the makeup area.

She successfully dragged me behind the curtain and towards a vanity that wasn't being used at the moment. But I assumed it was hers since there was a head-shot photo of Mila hanging up in the corner.

She sat me down in the chair in front of the vanity and stood beside me holding onto the sides of the wooden frame. "Now point out every physical thing you love about yourself and I'll go next."

I looked at Mila in the mirror and nodded my head, not sure of what she was trying to do.

"Um.. well I guess I," I mumbled looking at my appearance in the mirror. "I guess I kinda of like the shape of my nose and.. my eyes too," I said shrugging again.

Mila rolled her eyes at my quiet response and waited for me to continue.

"And that's all I can think of," I looked back her through the mirror. Mila nodded pressing her lips together and moved behind my chair to gather my hair behind me.

"Okay well, I like both things you named but I also like your beauty marks. They really compliment your face and I like that you don't cover them up with makeup. It represents your natural beauty nicely." Mila started off beating me at complimenting myself.

My face flushed a little as I listened to her speak.

"You also have really beautiful hair, it's a nice length on you and compliments your skin color plus your eye color too. Shall I continue or do you get the point that you are just as beautiful as the rest of us in this room?" Mila asked giving me a look.

I shook my head and smiled back at her. "No. Thank you, Mila. That was a really sweet gesture."

She shrugged smiling at me and came around my chair as I got down to hug her. "No problem. Women supporting women is my motto and I found my chance to put it into action."

"Evie!"

Mila and I parted from our hug as we looked over our shoulders to see Valentina speed walking around the room looking for me in a frenzy.

"Uh oh, you better get going before she calls the cops" Mila joked pushing me gently to move.

I giggled nodding and waved goodbye to Mila before walking up to my panicking fiancee.

"I'm right here," I said simply tapping Valentina on the shoulder. She turned around quickly and sighed in relief when her eyes landed on me. "Goodness Evie. I thought you walked off and got lost or worse, someone kidnapped you!" She yelled softly hugging me to her.

"You can get kidnapped at a private fashion show with high quality security?" I giggled looking up at her. Valentina glared at me moving her hair out of her face and moved back.

"There's a bunch of rich assholes here, I wouldn't put it past one of them to pull that type of stunt," she scoffed.

"Well I'm ok. I was just talking to Mila over there," I said pointing out the model who was on her phone paying no attention to us.

Valentina looked at her with a small glare and back to me, "About what?"

"She was just being sweet and talking to me that's all," I smiled looking back at my fiancée to eye her up and down.

She looked so beautiful today in the dress she chose rather than a pantsuit.

"Mhmm.. don't walk off anymore." Valentina grabbed my waist and walked us out of the dressing room area to the main stage.

We took our seats just before the show began and I squealed a few times pointing out celebrities who sat across from us.

Valentina on the other hand acted like this nothing new to her and kept her cool.

Once everyone was seated the show began and I admired all the creativity they put into the show with dancers on the sides. Confetti like material falling from the ceiling every so often when there wasn't a model walking too close.

I wasn't sure how none of them didn't fall.

Mila walked out looking slightly different due to the heavy makeup and sleeked hairstyle they put on her.

But I clapped a little louder for her as she passed by us and also earned a glare from Valentina.

"What?" I said frowning.

Valentina didn't say anything and continued watching the show in silence.

I pouted trying to enjoy the rest of the show but couldn't because I felt like Valentina was mad at me for something.

Once it was over and everyone behind the scenes that was involved walked out to bow, we left the main area to go back into the hall we originally came from.

I stood by Valentina's side as she spoke with some people and sighed looking around the large room.

"Hey!" I looked over my shoulder more to see Mila walking out waving at me.

I smiled and waved back turning to face her. "Hey! You did amazing! Your outfits were by far my favorite of the whole show!" I gushed using my hands as I spoke.

"Thanks," Mila laughed taking the compliment.

I felt a pair of hands tighten on my waist and Mila's eyes looked at whoever was behind me.

"Valentina.. her fiancée," I heard her accentuate more as she introduced herself. Sticking her manicured hand out as a greeting.

I knew this was a more hostile move coming from her considering she greeted everyone else with those fancy air kisses.

"Mila and I'm well aware, nice to meet you though" the model chuckled lightly not taking any offense to Valentina's hostile attitude.

Mila excused herself as someone with a headset came over directing her back towards the dressing room.

We then said our goodbyes to everyone once Valentina's job was done for the day.

When we got in the car it was silent and I kept it that way until we reached the hotel. I didn't exactly feel comfortable talking about my business with the driver sitting right there.

I sighed putting my purse down on the night stand and faced Valentina from the other side of the bed as I unzipped my dress.

She watched me and sat down at the end of the bed.

I took the dress off carefully along with the shorts piece and remained in my thong as I put everything away carefully.

Her eyes followed me like a puppy dog so I stopped myself from taking off my jewelry next.

"Stop pouting," I said softly climbing into Valentina's lap with my legs on each side.

Her hands cupped my bottom and brought me closer so I wouldn't fall off. "I'm not pouting Evie. I don't know what you're talking about."

"You are pouting. I saw the look on your face in the car, in the elevator and just now as I was taking my dress off," I replied smiling a little.

"Were you jealous?" I whispered wrapping my arms around her neck and sitting up on my knees.

Her soft look turned hard and I knew hit the right nerve I was aiming for.

"Were you jealous because I was talking to a really pretty model and cheering her on during the show?" I whispered in her ear as I pressed my body up against hers.

In a swift move Valentina grabbed my chin and forced me to look at her.

"You know better than to ever suggest that I would be jealous.. of anyone."

"Do I?" I asked daringly raising my brow.

Valentina's eyes looked into mine deeply before they traveled downwards admiring my body.

"You're a fucking handful you know that?"

I nodded the best I could with a smirk forming on my lips. Now I always knew the perfect game to play in order to get my way in the end. All it took was being a little too friendly to some random woman and then sometimes suggesting Valentina was jealous. Just to get topped by her in a non-romantic way.

We both knew it was a favorite game of mine.

Valentina shook her head with a quiet scoff and pushed me behind her onto the bed as she got up.

I flipped my hair behind my shoulders and watched Valentina go to her suitcase unzipping a compartment inside. She took out a large sweater and unraveled it causing me to watch her feeling confused.

Once my eyes laid on the familiar strap on I smiled instantly and flipped over onto my tummy waiting with excitement.

I heard her close the suitcase behind me and walk near the bed before throwing down the toy onto it.

I glanced over my shoulder to see her undressing completely without struggle. I bit my lip as I watched my fiancée, admiring every inch of her body as I always did.

Valentina's eyes caught mine and she smacked my ass telling me to face forward.

I did as told and bit my lip harder to stop myself from giggling because I couldn't wait any longer. She only ever liked to use the strap on when she felt like she was teaching me a lesson or needed to be rough.

Since she's been working longer days I've purposely gotten on her nerves— to a point, just to get handled by her at the end of the night.

It was always worth it.

MATURE CONTENT/KINK WARNING.

Her soft hands gripped my hips and helped pull me up onto my knees, spreading my legs far apart. I leaned up on my hands for support and waited patiently as I heard Valentina adjusting the strap.

One of her hands reached down rubbing itself against my core to prepare me as Valentina got onto the bed. Hovering over me as she continued to rub in between my legs, making sure I was wet enough for her.

"Are you sure?" She asked softly near my ear.

"Yes," I said smiling glancing back at her slightly over my shoulder.

Her lips kissed the back of my neck before she gathered my hair and sat up pulling on it.

The hand from between my legs was removed and I could feel the tip of the strap replace it, slowly sliding in as I took a deep breath in.

A small whimper escaped from my lips as Valentina took it slow with me at first. Keeping a good pace of sliding the length of the strap in and out of my core halfway.

She pulled on my hair and I groaned in response begging her to go faster now.

"Harder.." I whimpered scrunching up the blankets beneath me in my hands. Valentina met my request and pounded her hips harder into me. Filling me up with the entire length now of the strap.

I gasped falling face forward onto the bed muffling my girlish screams of pleasure.

Valentina kept my hips up and in place as she thoroughly fucked my brains out, or at least that's what it felt like to me. Smacking my ass to tell me to keep still due to my shaking legs.

Hearing the sounds come from between my legs and my own moans turned me on more. But now I wanted to flip over and see the action happening for myself.

"Mmm.. baby I wanna see you," I whimpered reaching back with my arm to tap Valentina's thigh.

She pulled out and quickly flipped me over onto my back, forcing my legs back open and sliding back into me impatiently.

I grabbed both of my breasts in my hands squeezing them and stimulating myself as I remembered back to the night of my birthday. Having the same view and it being the first night Valentina really dominated me in the bedroom.

Valentina held both of my legs back in a folded position so they laid by my sides. I was thankful I had been born with at least some type of flexibility.

One her hands reached for my neck and I smiled closing my eyes for a second. Reveling in the feeling of her hand tighten around it.

"This is why you wanted to be flipped over huh?" She asked. "You like being choked for acting like such a little slut in front of everyone."

The smile never faded from my face, I even moaned as effort to respond to the hot woman who was above me. Calling me a name most women would slap her for saying even during sex. But for me it did something, it always made the sex a thousand times better if she called me out for purposely making her jealous by using fowl language or slapping me until I answered her back.

It wasn't for everyone.

"Now do you know better?" Valentina hummed in a questioning tone.

Her hands released a little pressure off of my neck so I had a second to breath properly. "Yes.. yes I know better," I moaned in a whine as she began to the most perfect spot.

She smiled at my response and looked back down to watch as she fucked me until my eyes rolled back from her hitting the same spot over and over again. I felt my climax build up faster and faster causing me to groan in pleasure.

I reached down between my legs to rub my clit in circular motions as Valentina picked up the pace. The sounds of our her hips slapping against me filled the room and I instantly felt slightly bad for any of our neighbors when I involuntarily moaned too loud as my climax peeked.

My back arched and I removed my hand from it's work on my wet core, clutching onto the blankets instead and pulling at them for some sort of support.

"Fucking..shit," I whimpered throwing my head back once she released my neck. I let my legs come down and rested the bottoms of my feet on the bed, muscles starting to ache as I did so. Valentina slowed down her pace and held onto my grinding hips while leaving a trail of kisses down my rapidly raising stomach.

As I caught my breath I closed my eyes for a second to move my hair out of my face. Then looked down to admire my fiancee being more gentle with me.

Her aftercare was always so sweet and soft.

My body involuntary continued to twitch as I felt Valentina pull out, rubbing against my clit in the process. I moaned softly arching my back again. She took the strap off tossing it onto the floor and ran her hands up and down my body soothingly.

"Sshhh..." she hushed me. I rested my arms above me as I closed my eyes.

Valentina's smooth hands started at my legs, running up my calves then my thighs where they applied some pressure. Onto my hips and up my stomach to my breasts where she lingered for a few seconds making sure to give each one proper attention. Then up my arms until she laced her fingers with mine.

I opened my eyes to see her leaning down to kiss me and I welcomed it.

I moaned into the kiss arching my back some more so the front of our bodies pressed together. Valentina bit my lip meaning she wanted me to give in, and so I did. I parted my lips a little as she ran her tongue across my bottom lip as a small sorry for almost making it bleed. Then slid her tongue past my lips fighting for dominance.

We both pulled back out of breath from the lengthy kiss and she stood up off of the bed glancing down between my legs.

"Stay there, I want seconds" Valentina panted walking away to go grab some water.

I bit my lip watching her ass walk away from me and subtly reached down to touch myself. Knowing I'd probably get in trouble with her but I wanted to test something new.

I had never touched myself in front of her, at least not solo as in masturbation.

I've heard of people doing it in front of their partner's because it was turn on so, I was curious if Valentina would like it.

She was drinking from her glass of water as she walked back over to where I was still lying on the bed. My legs spread open wide for her to see me rubbing myself.

Valentina held the glass in her hand watching me with a plain expression. Licking the corner of her lips that had water droplets.

"What are you doing?"

She stood in front of me, standing in the view between my legs.

"Making myself feel good," I shrugged trailing my eyes down the front of her body. I licked my lips as I stared at her breasts. Rubbing my clit in circles a lot faster.

I moaned feeling my body tingle and continued to eye fuck my fiancée as I got myself to how incredible her body looked.

Valentina smirked watching me and took a slow sip from her glass.

Letting a small drop of water fall down her neck to where it slid down one of her breasts. Causing me to imagine how wonderful they'd look if she were to pour all of the cold water over both of them.

Boobs were my weakness and Valentina's was superior to them all to say the least.

I whimpered reaching my orgasm and threw my head back closing my eyes. Seeing visions of Valentina in vulnerable positions in my head.

"Oh god..." I panted relaxing my body. I opened my eyes to see Valentina still watching me with a proud look.

"Mmm my turn again.." she hummed carelessly tossing the empty cup onto the floor and leaning down to hook her arms around my thighs. Diving into my soaked core and cleaning up the mess we both made.

- END OF SMUT -

. . .

That evening we spent another hour just using every piece of furniture as a spot to get me to come again and again.

The balcony was off limits sadly because we definitely didn't want to be arrested, nor did we want to flash any fellow tourists or locals with children around.

We weren't that daring. Being voyeurs was a no go in our book.

Consensual threesomes, spanking, choking, slapping, and biting were ok. Voyeur activity.. a hundred percent no.

After our wonderful almost two hour workout we showered together then laid in bed tracing each other's facial features. An odd habit we had when snuggling sometimes.

I talked more about what exactly Mila and I spoke about just to ease Valentina's mind.

She took it well and actually gave me entire lecture over how Mila is right. Valentina loved everything about me and I didn't need to compete with anyone for her heart.

I already won it.

She even joked around saying, "no givesies backsies."

This boosted my confidence more and I felt a little empowered to be reassured that Valentina only had eyes for me. That no other woman on the outside mattered and her focus would always be only 100% on me.

"Are you hungry, my love?" She asked tucking my naturally curly hair behind my ear.

"Mhmm.." I nodded my head. "Can we go eat pasta for dinner? Do you think they have Mac and cheese?"

Valentina chuckled turning over onto her back and stretched a little.

"Maybe. If not I'm sure the restaurant I'm taking you to will have something just as good. Either way I'll be sure you get your Mac and cheese fix," she leaned up on her arm to hover over me and pecked my lips before getting up from the bed.

We both got ready for dinner and traveled down towards the Eiffel Tower where there was a restaurant conveniently located.

Valentina insisted on taking me to the tower right after dinner and on the carousel which was nearby too.

The view we had from our table was incredible and the candles in the middle of our table as the sun set made everything much more romantic.

Luckily for me this place had my mac and cheese and was able to fulfill my craving.

Valentina and I conversed during dinner over her job and how she felt today went at the fashion show. It was neat learning more about exactly what she does and to see her speak so passionately about her ideas to make the company better.

Very few things got Valentina this excited but her work was the exception.

I could tell she loved what she did and was meant to be exactly where she ended up. Valentina was the type of woman who knew what she wanted and went out to get it no matter what obstacle was put in her way.

I loved that about her and she inspired me to do the same after I took my leave from being a kindergarten teacher.

"You're such a good role model for our girls," I said with a bright smile before sipping from my glass. "Especially for Sophia.. her interest in design and fashion is so huge now. Have you seen her notebooks recently? I asked putting the glass back down on the table.

"Yeah I did one morning when I was picking up in her bedroom. I should bring her with me to work one day, she'd probably love it." Valentina smiled softly back at me as she rested her chin on her fist.

We continued to talk about the girls, our family dynamic, going back to babies and then onto laughing about how ridiculous we both were when first meeting.

"You were so scared of me. I swear I thought you pissed your pants when I scared you that one day you came to my work for the parent teacher conference," Valentina laughed choking on her water slightly.

I pouted playfully throwing my napkin at her. "I was not THAT scared of you Valentina. You just came across as very intimidating and you caught me off guard that day, that's all."

"Please, our six year olds still scare the hell out of you just by jumping out from around the corner of the wall. You're always off guard babe." She laughed more at me and I just sat back crossing my arms like a child.

"Whatever. My point is you were a very attractive hot nightmare that made me want to run and hide every time you looked at me. But also made me want to run and kiss your stupid hot face."

Valentina shook her head as her laughter died down and thanked the waiter for handing her the check. "Well now you get to kiss my stupid hot face anytime you want, better yet..." she paused as she dug in her purse for money.

"You get to sit on it too," Valentina glanced up winking at me as she placed the cash in check book then holding it out to the waiter as he came back over.

I blushed fiercely hoping no one near us had overheard and sunk down in my chair a little.

"Merci," Valentina said softly to the young man before she turned back to digging in her purse. She reapplied her lipstick while looking in her golden pocket mirror and I couldn't help but stare. Everything she did I was kind of obsessed with.

Her eyes glanced my way catching me staring and I saw the tiniest curve upturn in the corners of her mouth as she finished applying her lipstick.

"Are you ready to go?" She asked putting away her things.

I nodded my head and stood up grabbing my purse then reached for Valentina's hand as we walked out of the restaurant.

We decided against grabbing a ride to the Eiffel Tower and instead walked down to the area where it was since it wasn't very far. Valentina lit up a little more as the sky was dark now and the crowds dispersed back into their homes or hotels.

It was a little chilly outside but nothing I couldn't handle. There were other couples walking around too hand in hand, sitting on benches locking lips or just talking to each other. Something not a lot of us got to do because life always gets in the way. Wether that be work, kids or other responsibilities that can't wait and be put off.

This trip in the span of two days has been amazing and I'm hoping we'll take more like this in the future even after we're married.

It's nice to get away from all the hustle and bustle of things back in Texas. I like having my alone time with Valentina without interruptions. Alone time I believe is sacred in every relationship and should be planned out to prevent destruction from wrecking it.

It could be a five minute date or a quick run alone together to the grocery store or a full on dinner, it doesn't matter. Those five minutes or two hours spent alone and together makes a huge difference.

"Which one do you want to get on my love?" Valentina asked as we stepped onto the carosuel.

I hummed thinking of my decision and pointed at one of the two horses next to each other. We walked over to it and Valentina helped me up onto the horse before taking her phone out to record me as she stepped off the ride to stand on the side.

The ride started and I held on keeping a look out for Valentina who was giggling at me for hanging off the horse each time I'd pass by her, just to say hi and wave to her phone.

The operator of the ride wasn't to thrilled about my carelessness but neither of us cared and ran off giggling once it was over. Stopping at another flower seller to buy a handle of roses. But instead of keeping them for myself this time, I handed them out to people passing by.

Valentina walked behind me smiling the whole time and taking photos of me frolicking around the grounds of the Eiffel tower.

"Come baby, let's go. I want to show you something," Valentina held her hand out to me as I passed out the last rose to a complete stranger.

I nodded and grabbed her hand as we walked up to one of the lifts for the tower after paying for our tickets.

We waited patiently for it to go up with a few other people inside with us. The lift went all the way to the second floor very slowly but it gave me time to look out the window and admire how beautiful Paris looked at night with all of the lights on.

Once we reached the top of tower, the people in front of us stepped out first and we followed.

I gasped at the view of all the city lights, rushing to the barred ledge to get a better look. There were cars circling the streets and people walking fast down on the sidewalks all bundled up minding their own business.

I could even feel the wind actually blowing through my hair and I couldn't help but smile, giggling through it all as happiness radiated within me.

"It's so beautiful out here!" I squealed holding onto the rail in front of me doing small hops.

"You can see our hotel from right here too," Valentina came behind me as she wrapped an arm around my waist and pointing with her other hand in the direction of where we were staying.

"Hi hotel!" I giggled waving in a ridiculously fashion.

Valentina chuckled at my antics and kissed the side of my head before resting her chin on my shoulder. We took in the view together as I pointed out little things I saw from where we stood while people came and went from our floor.

"Lets go around to the other side," she grabbed my hand and walked us around to the other side of the tower for a different view but still similar since all the lights kind of made it hard to pin point what exactly you were looking at.

"I can't believe I get to live this life with you," I said softly walking to the railing again as I let go of her hand.

Looking around in awe at the city of Paris, a place I once dreamed of visiting when times were tough and all I wanted to do was escape.

Growing up and after my aunt had passed, I would imagine up dream lands of my own that included Paris and Greece. The coastal parts of Italy that looked out onto the water where one day I'd be able to wake up from my nightmare of living with such awful people, to the sounds of the waves crashing.. people conversing on their patios over breakfast and children laughing with joy as played on the beach.

I read a lot as a child and teenager to picture such sceneries in my head.

When I wasn't being punished, yelled at or forced to clean and cook the best I could. I was reading and hiding underneath my bed to escape it all.

Now that I was adult I didn't have to do such things. I actually got to travel to visit my fantasy lands without the worry of having to go back to such a dark and cold place in the end.

I finally belonged to a family of my own, I learned what love was supposed to feel like and gave myself and my heart to someone I knew wouldn't break it. Someone I could finally trust who wouldn't dare to hurt me and use me for their own benefit.

I turned around opening my mouth to say something when I looked down to fall suddenly fall speechless at the sight in front of me.

Valentina was gracefully down on one knee holding up a small box with a beautiful ring inside of it that sparkled underneath all of the lighting. The look on her face told me she was extremely nervous and the slight shake her hands just made me want to grab them and hold them in mine.

I had never seen her nervous before or look so fearful as if I was bound to break her heart tonight. It was a new vulnerable side to Valentina I had never seen before even when I proposed to her.

"Evie," she started off looking up at me with big eyes.

I gave her a soft questionable look telling her to go on since I was still at a loss for words. I hadn't expected her to even propose at all to me.

. . .

Valentina's view:

"I have no idea how I'm ever going to be able to repay you for everything you've given me in such a short amount of time. But I feel like this might come close," I started off saying.

When I was planning this trip I had rehearsed everything I was going to say to Evie. But as soon as we landed my focus was all on her and making sure every detail of this trip was perfect. Now that I was here in front her kneeling down on one knee, my mind went blank.

My hands were shaking and I could a feel the meter of my anxiety raising the longer I looked back into her hazel eyes.

"Since we first met I've kind of always envied you for always being so happy.. so full of love and light. It almost made me angry in a way because I didn't understand how one person could be so damn happy," I chuckled making Evie laugh too. "But the more that I got to be around you, I found myself feeding off of that energy and craving for more each time you left. I wasn't in the best place in my life when we met. I was dependent on alcohol and still heavily grieving from Yolei's passing. Over the course of time of getting to know you you've taught me that even in the darkest times of our lives that it is possible to smile."

Evie's eyes glossed over and she pursed her lips holding in a cry.

"You dug me out of a really deep hole that I worked so hard to bury myself in because I thought somehow by doing that, that it would keep everyone else on the outside out... and it did.. for a while." I took in a deep breath to calm down my rapidly beating heart.

"But then I met you," a small sob escaped my mouth and I felt my own eyes tear up causing some people to look over as they walked by.

"And you just completely changed my whole outlook on life and love. You taught me to love again and that the future will always be unpredictable no matter what we do. So that doesn't mean we give up on pursuing the things that we want even when fear gets in the way. We keep on going with arms open wide to the new opportunities that await us, and an open heart to the new people who enter our lives."

"So I did, and it was the best decision I could have ever made for me and family," I said with a shaky voice.

Evie laughed with happiness through her tears as she wiped away the ones underneath her eyes. The tip of her nose turning the cutest blush color that I always kissed away when I knew she was cold.

"Evie you're so beyond loved in this family and have been since the start. Nani and Vivi have raved about you since the beginning of their schooling and their love for you has only progressed into loving you as their mom. Aside from their mother, I don't know another woman in this world that I could trust with loving and caring for all three of my girls. They all love you so much and I see the way they look up to you every single day when I come home. You've selflessly given up your own time and made sacrifices for every one of them without question. Which just further proves how much of an incredible human being you are and we are so lucky.. so incredibly lucky to be able to call you ours."

"I promise to always protect you from anything and everything that gets in our way. To care for you when you're sick or just a need a hug in the middle of the night because you had a bad dream, and to love you for the rest of my fucking life." We both laughed at the end due to my choice of words.

Tears also fell down both of our cheeks and I was surprised I wasn't hyperventilating from how much I was crying.

"So giving you this ring is me proposing my love, my life and my family to you by asking.. Evie Love, will you make me the happiest woman in the world by marrying me?"

Evie was full on crying now without holding back a single tear. I heard a few clicks nearby telling me that the photographer I hired was taking photos. Evie shakily wiped her tears and attempted to speak through her sobs,

"Yes.. I'll marry you." She nodded her head jumping with excitement as I stood up placing the ring on her finger. Evie giggled and jumped to hug me, wrapping her arms around my neck as I hugged her back tightly.

"I love you so much," I sobbed into her shoulder.

"I love you too," Evie cried pulling her back to look at me with the softest of looks.

Pecking my lips with a gentle kiss, which was just one of the billions I would receive for the rest of my life now that I was officially making her my mine.

Fin

. . .

A/N:

Thank you as always for your continued support for this story and its characters. You guys have made it really enjoyable to write this story.

Though this is the second time this story is being posted. I am still so thankful for all of the support it got previously too!

The sequel for Valentina will be up soon 🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

911K 34.7K 40
Toni and Olivia have been bestfriends since kindergarten, both lived different lives, Toni was a spoiled rich brat who got whatever she wanted while...
51.7K 1K 15
Young, mean, strict, business woman, and intimidating all word to describe Carla Rose. At day she works at her Billon dollar company but mostly she i...
76.5K 2.5K 52
"𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮." "𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮?" - "we are...
1.4M 80.4K 82
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...