Valentina - [wlw]

By femmestories

The story of how a shy elementary teacher still exploring her sexuality becomes involved with two of her stud... More

author note
aesthetics
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one

thirty eight

61.3K 1.4K 7K
By femmestories

Evie's view:

I packed up the last of my things from my classroom. Sighing as I looked around the room with a bit of sadness in my heart.

My dream of being teacher was coming to a small halt for now while I explored new opportunities.

After the circulation of provocative photos of me was sent out to the staff. I began receiving unnecessary comments from parents and co-workers.

I intervened when Valentina wanted to fight back because it was ultimately my choice.

I chose to do the photoshoot and I wasn't ashamed of it. I was just tired of being ridiculed for it by the conservative parents and faculty members.

It was now June and school was already out.

The twins had just turned 7 two weeks ago, and Sophia had been released from the hospital in April.

She was sent home with Valentina but still had physical therapy to attend to and weekly dialysis.

So far everything was looking out to be great for her in the end. There was also no more scares of her randomly not breathing at night.

I hadn't moved into Valentina's penthouse just yet either but we both seemed to be okay with that.

Oddly enough, Valentina was way more okay with it than I liked.

Recently her behavior has been off and secretive. But nothing to worry about considering how giddy she'd get when I asked her where she was or why she would always stare at me more.

Today she insisted we have some alone time while Addie, Hannah and Baylor volunteered to babysit the girls.

Another big change in our lives was that my friends had also become closer to Valentina.

However, Baylor and Valentina still seem to have their stand off moments. The stand off attitude mostly coming from Valentina though.

Baylor just liked to mess with my fiancée knowing it'd get me into trouble later on.

Not that I cared..

After putting my things away in my car I texted Val letting her know I was on my way to her work, where we agreed to meet up.

I brushed off my dress and fluffed my hair a little more as I checked my reflection in the rear view mirror.

I heard a knock on my window and I jumped with a scream seeing who was outside.

"Dammit, Val." I opened the car door and stepped out with my tote bag in hand, locking my car behind me.

"Don't do that! I thought you were some psycho," I mumbled hitting her arm gently.

Valentina laughed and wrapped an arm around my waist as she led me to her car. Looking down at the watch on her wrist.

"Sorry, my love. It's just funny to see you get scared so easily," she teased unlocking and opening up the passenger door to her car.

I rolled my eyes and got inside.

Valentina drove us out of the city while we held hands, resting our arms on the console in the middle.

"Where are we even going? You never told me," I asked rubbing my thumb against the band of her ring while I stared at the deserted grasslands.

"It's a surprise," was all Valentina said as she turned down another long empty road.

I sighed with a pout and waited patiently.

Smiling every so often as we passed cows and horses that were grazing in open lands.

"I love it out here.." I mumbled looking back at the horses we just passed as the car stopped at a stop sign.

I turned back around in time to see Valentina smiling at me before she looked back at the road, and moved the car forward again.

"What?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"Nothing." A small chuckle escaped her lips and I only grew more suspicious.

It almost felt like this was an innocent kidnapping because of how weird and secretive she was acting.

We drove for another five minutes until we passed a few gorgeous looking farmhouses that were separated onto their own lands.

Valentina slowed down as we reached a gated home similar to the ones we passed by.

She pressed a button on something hanging off of her keys and the gate opened letting us in.

I looked around in amazement at the detailing of the house, seeing a large garage and a wrap around porch I had always dreamed of.

"Wow.. who lives here?" I asked smiling seeing the lights inside on.

Valentina stopped and parked the car before turning it off.

"We do," she said smiling back at me and then leaping out of the car.

"What?!" I yelled jumping out too.
"What do you mean we do?! We don't live here.. I don't remember house shopping!"

Valentina laughed wrapping her arms around me and kissed the top of my head before looking down at my face.

"You don't remember but I do.. I had a little help from Alyson's dad who finished this house a few months ago. I just did the rest with the help of our friends who knew you best to help me with the decorating." She paused to look at me for a moment.

"I wanted a place we could actually call home together."

My jaw dropped a little and I glanced at the house again.

"Valentina no.. no no no. No you have to return it I can't accept this, it must've cost so much." I furrowed my brows looking up at her.

"Well I can't exactly return a house considering I already bought it, and not from a store."

She laughed at me and walked us further up the sidewalk towards the entrance of the home.

Valentina punched in a code on the door handle and it opened allowing me to step inside first.

I explored the first floor with wide eyes and in awe of just how much attention to detail there was. Valentina made sure my favorite colors were spread through out the living room and hallways.

That there were fresh flowers in vases and plants that I could tend to during the day.

I smiled running my fingers along the frames on the walls that held photos of our girls, and some being of Valentina and I.

"We need family photos done soon," I said quietly looking at the pictures before moving on into the kitchen.

Valentina hummed in agreement and followed behind me.

"Oh my gosh, a tub sink!" I squealed running towards the sink that outlooked our backyard.

"I knew you'd love that. Addie said you always wanted one installed in yalls apartment but the landlord told you no," Valentina stepped up from behind and wrapped her arms around my waist.

I smiled holding onto her arms and tilted my head upwards.

"You're so amazing.. you know that right?"

She shrugged scrunching her nose at me.
"I try to be for you."

I giggled and kissed her gently before leaning my head back against her chest. We stood in silence watching the sun set slowly as the sky turned orange and pink.

Valentina's hand skimmed across the front of my stomach as she removed her arms from around me.

I tensed up at the ticklish feeling and turned around to face her.

"Let me show you the upstairs half now," she grabbed my hand and guided us up the white wooden staircase.

She showed me the twins bedroom including Sophia's which was just as beautiful as the rest of the house.

The upstairs area included a loft that was more a playroom and two extra rooms, one was a guest room while the other was left empty but painted a neutral color.

"And this is our room.." Valentina opened the doors revealing the master bedroom.

I walked inside tearing up at all the details again, including the sliding doors to our bathroom.

Another detail I always dreamed about including in my own home.

Valentina had photos displayed of us on the dresser and more flowers according to the season.

"I know it's not large like we're used to back at the penthouse but—"

"I love it." I turned around letting a tear fall down my cheek. "I don't care about the size of our house or especially our bedroom.. all that matters is that we're together and we have a roof over our heads."

I cupped her face in my hands and brought it down to mine.

"Thank you.. thank you for doing this for us," I cried quietly from being so happy.

We rested our foreheads together as I let my arms travel to rest around her neck and her hands moved to my waist.

"I'd do anything for all four of you.." she whispered kissing the tip of my nose.

I smiled closing my eyes for a second, feeling my wet lashes tickle my cheeks.

"I love you, Evie."

"I love you too," my smile couldn't stop itself from widening from everything that just happened.

A year ago from now, I thought at this point I'd be finishing up the school year and getting one week of rest before summer school started.

I'd be working my tail off again to make ends meat to help pay off my car and help Addie with the rent.

Now I was engaged to the love of my life, kicking off summer with three kids I practically felt were my own flesh & blood and beginning a new career in a new place I got to call home.

The apartment was home for a little bit of course. But I still longed for the feeling of being in a real family of my own.

And now I had that.

"Can we go see the backyard?" I asked.

Valentina nodded kissing me one last time before we went out back.

There was another wrap around porch, a fire pit we could sit around when we had company over, a pool with an attached hot tub and a small pavilion that mocked a dining area.

"It's gorgeous. What's that over there?" I pointed towards a small shed that had a walkway attached to it.

"It's your own space for gardening or crafts. Keeps all your tools, pots and whatever else you need in there," Valentina said smiling down at me.

I squealed with excitement and ran over to admire it. Looking in the inside and then ran back outside to see the built garden boxes that were filled with dirt.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I giggled jumping up and down, and then into Valentina's arms wrapping my legs around her.

She laughed hoisting me up and cupping my bottom in her hands.

"You're welcome, my love. I'm glad you like it."

"Like it.. I love it!" I giggled again glancing at everything before turning my attention back to her.

"Now I just can't wait to break in the new house..." I winked smirking at my fiancée.

Valentina raised a brow at me and smirked in a similar fashion walking away from the garden still holding me in her arms.

. . .
MATURE CONTENT WARNING

Valentina's view:

Somehow Evie and I both ended up lying on one of the outdoor couches rather than making it inside the house first.

Luckily the best part about our new home was that it was way more secluded unlike the rooftop at the penthouse.

The sun was still setting and the sky grew a little darker each minute.

I had turned off the inside lights before we laid down kept the outdoor lights on. Strings of circular lights hung from strings wrapping around the backyard and giving it a glow.

Pushing back the darkness that came from the tall trees that surrounded our land.

I laid on top of Evie already missing my pants and everything else I wore on top. She was always eager to get me naked first like it was a competition.

I moved her top up revealing her bare chest and kissed my way up from the middle of her stomach. Till I reach the center of her breasts.

I cupped each one from the side in my hands, and ran my tongue up against each nipple that hardened before I could even touch her.

"Fuck," Evie moaned arching her back in reaction.

I grinned sucking on one of her her most sensitive spots before letting go with pop. "Such a potty mouth," I chuckled lowly in a teasing tone, flicking my tongue against each rose colored bud.

Moving to suck on each one equally until Evie was a moaning mess from all the attention to her breasts.

I lifted the rest of her top up and off her then unbutton her shorts sliding her panties down with them.

"Come on," I grabbed Evie by the hand and led her to the pool where we both stepped in. Getting our hair wet and smoothing it back so it was out of our way.

She moved over to me panicking for a second and held onto my shoulders.

"How deep is this?" She asked with worried eyes.

"It's only four feet right here, I think it goes up to 8 at the most. Why? I thought you could swim."

Evie shook her head no with frown.

"No. I mean I can kinda doggie paddle but otherwise I try to stay away from deep ends."

"I'll keep that in mind then," I replied hoisting her up into my arms and resting her on the lower edge of the pool.

I smirked seeing her wet body as droplets of water slid down it.

Evie grinned and leaned forward to grab a hold of me, kissing my lips. We both simultaneously moaned into the kiss as Evie got bold enough to tease me with her tongue.

I kissed her back for a little longer until I trailed my kisses down her jaw to the side of her neck.

Teasing the sensitive areas that gave me a good response of whimpers.

I helped Evie lean back on her hands and adjust her legs to be up and out for the pool. Resting the bottoms of her feet on the hard concrete.

I smiled letting my eyes drift downwards as I lowered myself to face her wet core.

I glanced up at Evie for a second seeing her bite her lip waiting patiently for me. My hands gripped her thighs just so I had something to hold onto and because I didn't need her pelvic bone hitting me in the nose.

Again.

As the sky grew darker behind me I wasted no more time and stuck my tongue out, running it upwards against her sensitive core.

Evie's body jerked a little in response but my hands kept her in place.

I buried my mouth into her pussy, missing the taste of her. My tongue focusing on her clit before switching to dipping into her entrance.

Lapping up all of the wetness that came from Evie each time I touched her.

Her moans and whimpers were like listening to one of my favorite symphonies in France. I spread her core open a little more with one hand as my arm rested against the inside of her leg. Giving me a better view so I could use both my tongue and fingers.

I gently used my middle and ring finger on Evie, easing them in for her at first.

A small whisper escaped her lips as I saw her hands grip her own breasts. Squeezing them harshly and pulling at each nipple for her own stimulation.

I smiled humming in satisfaction so my mouth vibrated against her clit.

Evie's hips attempted to lift as my fingers slid in an out of her but I pressed them down with my arm that was resting against her.

I lifted my mouth from between Evie's legs then picked up the pace with my fingers, hearing just how wet she was for me and curling my fingers when I felt the inside of her walls tighten around them.

"Ohhh.. Val," Evie whimpered dropping her hands from her breasts quickly and sitting back up on the palms of her hands.

I brought her body a little closer as I sat up straight from leaning over, wrapping my free arm around the back of her waist. But still keeping enough space between us for my hand.

I quickened the pace of my hand. Curling my fingers and hitting the same spot that made my girl's eyes roll back for a second.

Even in the pool I was still a little taller than Evie so I leaned down to speak softly into her ear,

"Viens pour moi."

(Come for me)

Evie moaned loudly causing me to smile and grip her hair in my hands to pull her head to the side. I started kissing the inside of her neck, biting and sucking on one particular area.

Now that she wasn't a teacher at the moment I was able to freely mark her as I pleased.

The sounds of her wet pussy were just as pleasing to me as I finished Evie off, by feeling her body respond to me to know when she was close.

"Yes yes yes yes.." Evie whined reaching down between us to wrap her hand around my wrist.

She gasped and I curled my fingers a few more times before pulling my hand back. Only to feel Evie come against the lower part of my stomach.

I chuckled with a smirk watching her body unravel as she laid back onto the ledge of the pool as a moaning mess.

Then looking down to see the mess she made on me, since I was able to tell it wasn't water droplets from the pool water.

I massaged Evie's lower half from her legs to rubbing my thumb against her clit as she calmed down from being so sensitive, and was finally able to close her legs.

I helped her sit up and she immediately kissed me with a forceful passion.

Tasting herself on my tongue and pulling it between her lips before letting go.

Evie hummed licking her lips as she held my face in her hands, resting our foreheads against each other.

"Une si bonne fille," I said softly raising the hand I used on her to run my thumb across her lips.

(Such a good girl)

Evie kissed the print of my thumb gently before taking it into her mouth. Sucking on it softly as she looked up at me through her lashes.

When she was done I trailed my thumb out from her lips, dragging it down to her chin then her neck. Until I stopped between her breasts and brought my hands to rest on Evie's hips.

"You're so beautiful.." I whispered to her.

Evie's eyes poured into mine with visible love and she smiled pecking my lips once more as her arms snaked around my neck.

"So are you," she whispered back with a giggle.

I grinned at the sound and kissed her lips softly, letting it linger as I hovered over them.

We remained in this position as it turned night and you could hear cars in the distance driving around. The wind pressing up against the branches to make them creak, and chimes from nearby houses to clang against each other.

"Thank you," I said causing Evie to look at me with a curious expression.

"For what..?" She asked with a gentle laugh.

"For loving me."

I let out a shaky breath as I began to feel more vulnerable coming down from my high.

Evie's eyes softened and she brought me closer to her bare body for a hug. Sharing warmth while we could feel both of our hearts beating to the same rhythm.

. . .

"Who was your first girl crush?"

Evie blushed thinking of her answer as she played with my hair while we lounged on the outdoor couch.

We still hadn't gone inside because it was so nice out.

"I don't wanna say, it's kinda embarrassing."

"Oh come on. It can't be that bad unless if it's like some weird incest shit," I laughed looking down at her.

Evie cringed and shook her head.
"Ugh, no! But ok fine, I'll tell you.." she paused for a second. "When I was in college I had a professor who was seriously the prettiest woman I had ever seen. She was from Lagos and came to United States to further her studies. Eventually she settled here and became a Professor at our university."

I raised a brow at Evie smirking at her. "So it was a forbidden crush?"

"Yeah. Which is why nothing ever happened and plus I still thought I was straight," Evie giggled laying on her side to face me.

She put her hands on my shoulders and leaned up to kiss me. Putting her left leg over mine so, I instinctively put my hand on her thigh. Rubbing up and down her smooth skin.

"My turn to ask!" Evie said pulling back from the kiss.

"Ok," I hummed propping my head up in my hand. "Last one, because we need to go inside and shower before this chlorine ruins my hair."

Evie thought for a moment thinking of a question. Her face visibly turned a little more serious and she smiled sweetly up at me,

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to but I'm just curious."

I nodded telling her to go on.

"How'd you meet Yolei?" She asked looking into my eyes.

I felt a random flutter in the pit of my belly when Evie said my deceased wife's name. Technically I always felt this way when anyone said her name.

I sighed taking in a deep breath before responding to Evie's question.

"We met when I was in high school actually. She was a year older than me and one of my worst enemies at the time we met," I chuckled remembering all the catty fights Yolei and I had in the beginning.

"Why?"

I shifted my position pulling the blanket I had brought out earlier, over our bodies more.

"Because we both wanted to be queen bee." I smirked glancing down at Evie who looked already so invested in my story.

"Yolei was a cheerleader and I was a dancer, both teams were really good. At our high school they would always pit both teams against each other. Making it into a competition to see who could hold the most championships for state," I rolled my eyes at my young self for caring so much about what a bunch of nobodies had to say.

"It got to both of our heads and it ended up creating a lot of verbal sometimes physical fights between Yolei and I."

Evie frowned snuggling into my chest.

"Eventually, as time went on I started to feel weird about her. Like I'd tease her more playfully and I kept doing to it because she'd laugh or hit me back but more gently."

I grinned just thinking about the early puppy love that was blossoming back then.

"So like how you were mean to me when you first met me and said I was a shitty teacher?" Evie said seriously.

I bursted out laughing and hit her shoulder softly.

"I never said you were shitty! I just said I was surprised you were teacher because you're so clumsy and clueless sometimes."

Evie giggled pecking my lips, "I know.. I was just kidding. Keep going."

"Anyways, the teasing soon turned into flirting and on the night of homecoming I showed up with flowers to ask her to the dance. I had asked her teammates earlier in the week to help me with my homecoming proposal so I kinda went all out."

"She said yes thankfully and so we went together, then had our first kiss that night and the rest was history." I smiled stroking Evie's hair back.

"So you guys stayed together since then?"

"Mmm no, we had one break up but that was because we let jealousy and distance get in the way. We both went to different universities and at first we weren't sure how to balance everything. But all that matters is that we figured it out in the end and got married."

"And had two beautiful baby girls," Evie added on in a quiet voice.

I nodded kissing the tip of her nose and hugged her closer to my body. "Which were two of the greatest gifts she could've ever given me."

We cuddled for a little longer listening to the sounds of nature.

But it was soon interrupted by the sound of car door slamming nearby. I lifted my head looking behind the couch.

"What's wrong?" Evie asked sitting up.

"I think someone's here," I sighed sitting up reaching for one of the towels and stood to wrap it around my body.

"Use the blanket to cover yourself babe."

I walked to the back door opening it as Evie followed behind wrapped in the large blanket.

A feminine figure showed up at the door that was blurred from the type of glass installed. I mumbled something to myself as I opened the door, wondering who the hell was showing up this late and unexpected.

"Hi bestie!" Baylor smiled brightly holding a cardboard box in her hands.

I gave her a death glare and slammed the door shut walking away from it.

"Who was that?" Evie asked frowning at me as I stomped my way into the kitchen ignoring her.

. . .

Evie's view:

I sighed opening the door to see Baylor standing there with a huge grin.

"Did I interrupt playtime?" She chuckled.

"No, playtime has passed. She's just grumpy as usual when you show up," I said making air quotes with one hand.

I let Baylor inside and locked the door behind her.

"Then why are you two still naked," Baylor snickered walking with me into the living room.

"Because there's no children home and this is the only time we get to do this!" I yelled in a whisper plopping myself down on the couch.

Baylor playfully rolled her eyes and sat down next to me.

"Whatever. I just came over because Valentina told Alyson to come by and drop off the box of things Isabelle had of her's at their house. But Alyson called me and told me she couldn't so she had me do it!" Baylor smiled proudly knowing she annoyed my fiancée successfully.

"Aren't you supposed to be watching our kids?" I said seriously.

"Addie and Hannah can hold the fort down until I get back. No biggie, there's two of them." Baylor swatted her hand at me as to say it weren't a big deal.

Meanwhile I could only imagine the disaster happening back at the penthouse.

Nani ruining my friends faces with her play makeup, Vivi holding onto someone's leg and never letting go as they walk around and then Sophia jumping on the couches throwing the pillows into the fireplace on accident.

My eyes widened at the thought and I quickly leaped up reaching for my phone on the coffee table.

"They're fine, Evie. If something happened they would call you guys," Baylor reassured me holding her arm out to block me from my phone.

I sighed leaning back into the couch and put my legs in her lap.

"I guess you're right. I've gotten mommy brain in the past month and now I stress over every little thing." I rubbed my forehead with my eyes closed as Baylor rubbed the lower part of my legs that stuck out of the blanket.

"Did I tell you Sophia threw a pillow cushion in the fireplace?!" I yelled in a low voice. "And not to mention that Nani punched a boy on the playground the other day!"

"These girls are gonna have me dying my hair now from all these gray hairs that are going to start popping up."

Baylor laughed at my misery only causing me to frown more.

"Welcome to my world," Valentina said entering the living room with a glass of water.

She handed the glass to me and moved over to where Baylor was sitting, wedging herself in between us.

"Ohh were you jealous that Evie was sitting next to me, Val?" Baylor teased running a finger down my fiancées arm.

I giggled quietly drinking the water I was handed.

"Stop it!" Valentina warned smacking Baylor's hand away.

"It's okay, Val. After all I know you just wanted to sit next to me."

Valentina gave her a death glare and it only caused me to laugh even more.

Ever since Valentina started hanging out with my friends more, Baylor and Valentina have always teased each other endlessly.

Baylor being the one who never gets enough.

Sometimes I'd play along when Baylor came onto me but only because I knew Valentina got a rise out of it.

It meant she had permission to throw me around and spank me once we were alone in the bedroom.

So technically we both benefited from Baylor's antics.

"You guys smell like chlorine. Were you fucking in the damn pool?" The brunette asked touching Valentina's hair.

Val leaned back into the couch rubbing my legs now and nodded.

"Just breaking it in, normal stuff." She shrugged her shoulders and Baylor gave me a sneaky look.

I shook my head fighting back a laugh by pressing my lips together.

But of course, she didn't listen.

"What do you say we break in the new couch?" Baylor teased my fiancée by running her finger across Valentina's exposed collar bone.

I kept my mouth shut waiting for a smart ass response but instead, was shocked when Val gripped Baylor's chin in her hand roughly.

"Je te diviserais en deux."

(I would divide/split you in half)

Val let go of her chin just as rough and leaned back into the couch like nothing happened.

We all stayed silent for a minute or two as Baylor gathered herself together. "I have no idea what you just said but now I see why you're marrying her," she said directing the last part of her sentence towards me.

I smirked nodding and set my water glass down on the floor near the couch.

"It's hot ain't it?"

Baylor nodded agreeing with me while Valentina turned the television on watching the news. An idea suddenly popped into my head, wanting to test the waters again with Valentina and I knew Baylor would be down for it.

I sat up from where I was laying down and removed my legs from Valentina's lap.

"Baby.." I whined straddling myself on her. Purposely letting my core touch her exposed thighs.

Valentina tensed up at the feeling and her eyes snapped to mine trying to figure out what I was doing while our friend was still in the room.

"Let's go shower like you said we would," I pouted kissing the side of her jaw.

I winked at Baylor and she nodded scooting over to sit directly up against Valentina's side. "Yeah Val, let's go shower. Evie can do the front and I can do your back for you."

Valentina looked at me and then to Baylor with a stone face expression.

"You two are something else, I swear." She looked past me and kept her focus on the television again.

I pouted again but to Baylor this time who gave me a look of encouragement to keep going. "Val.." I whined again. "Come on baby, please. Baylor only wants to help you relax too. We'll do all the work while you sit back and get pampered, I promise."

Valentina sighed turning the tv off and looking back at me again.

"You do realize you're suggesting a threesome right?"

I nodded my head innocently at her.

She smirked shaking her head and grabbed a handful of my hair, yanking it and pulling me towards her face. "You better keep your promise then."

Valentina lifted me off her lap suddenly as the blanket fell off of my body. Revealing every bare part of me to Baylor who looked just as surprised as me that she agreed so quickly. Valentina glanced at the brunette on the couch who only smirked at the two of us, eyeing my body as I was being handled by my fiancee.

"Keep your eyes off of her and on me. You wanted this so you're going to get it." Valentina grabbed Baylor by her hair too and pulled her up off of the couch.

Dragging the both of us upstairs into the master bathroom. She let go just as roughly as she grabbed us and went to turn on the large waterfall shower that was encased by see through glass.

Baylor bit her lip watching Valentina drop her towel and throw it to the side.

"God, you're one lucky bitch." She said in low voice so only I could hear.

"I know.." I replied nodding, and eyeing my fiancee's beautiful body as she started the shower for us. Reaching underneath the shower head to feel the temperature of the water.

My body shivered as I felt the air conditioner turn on in the house. The cold air hitting my bare chest that I wrapped my arms around my breasts to keep them warm.

"Is there anything you don't want me to do?" Baylor asked as Valentina searched for soap in the cabinets.

I thought for a moment to myself, what limits would I set? I had never been in a threesome before with anyone. This was new territory for me but it was different and serious because I wasn't doing this with complete strangers. It's involving my fiancee and one of my really good friends.

"Um.. I don't know I've never done this before," I admitted looking at Baylor.

"No worries. I kinda already knew that and am just as shocked that you even went this far. But, what about kissing? Off limits.. not off limits?" She suggested.

"Uh.. well wouldn't that be up to her too?" I asked.

"Of course. But you're partners, I need to ask you these questions too."

I nodded glancing at Valentina to see her preoccupied putting the soaps in the shower.

"No kissing on the lips and no letting her touch you," I said quietly looking back at my friend.

"Understood. But if you don't wanna do this we don't have to Ev, you know that right?" Baylor raised her brows at me crossing her own arms.

"I know. I want to it's just that.. I'm nervous."

"There's nothing to be nervous about, my love." Valentina interrupted walking up to me and pushing my hair behind my back. "Any rules I should know about?"

I nodded stepping closer to her as I continued to shiver from being cold. Hoping to be warmed up by her arms and body heat.

"I told her no kissing between you both and for you not to touch her intimately," I paused looking down at the floor before looking back up into Valentina's eyes. "...anywhere" I whispered feeling my face flush a little.

Deep down I was hoping I hadn't ruined the experience for her because it seemed like this was something she had done before. Knowing Valentina and how many different kinks she's into, I wouldn't be surprised if she has.

"And I say the same goes for you," Valentina said directing her comment to both me and Baylor.

"Don't touch each other the same way you're touching me. Kissing between you two is fine in certain situations. We'll consent again if anything changes. You both said this was about me and only me, so that's how it's going to be. Got it?"

We nodded our heads in agreement and Val kissed my forehead gently before turning to Baylor.

I smiled looking down at my feet, wiggling my toes with excitement because I was the only one who got to receive her kisses and touch.

"Undress.. now," Valentina demanded to the pretty brunette standing next to me.

. . .

SMUT WARNING + KINK WARNING. If you are uncomfortable reading about multiple sex partners then you do not need to read this part. The details are not necessarily significant to the story besides knowing that the event happened. So skip if you need to!

Baylor's view:

Still in the after shock of being granted to take part in something so personal and intimate with one of my best friend's and her fiancée. I was at a loss for words now as Valentina demanded me to do something for her.

I envied Evie.

But at the same time I was happy for her. She found someone who made her feel safe, secure and even in the most uncomfortable situations. Like with her first threesome.

Valentina let Evie know they still belonged to each other as soul mates.

I undressed myself slowly in front of the two women. Setting my clothes aside on the bathroom marble counter.

"Both of you, in the shower."

Evie and I followed the powerful woman's commands and went into the steamy shower.

The water was warm but hot enough to fog up the glass, making it hard to see out or in. Some of the water droplets splashed onto me stinging my cold skin.

There was a built it bench that matched the flooring in the shower which was convenient.

I'm sure Valentina made sure that was installed when she planned out the house in the beginning.

Valentina stepped inside a short second later, closing the door behind her and standing underneath the shower head. Rinsing her hair and body off from the scent of chlorine.

Evie was still shivering and I felt bad not being able to offer her warmth.

But remained put respecting both of their boundaries. That's what was important in these situations was respecting the other party.

After Valentina finished she helped Evie rinse off, similar to how a mother would with her child. But the tender love and care Valentina offered was different.

I watched the beautiful woman who had her back to me, be gentle with the petite blonde that clearly liked being cared for by her lover.

"I love you.." I heard Evie whisper to Val as if it were some huge secret I wasn't suppose to hear.

Valentina leaned down kissing Evie softly. The noise of their wet kiss echoing in the wide shower stall.

And I heard her whisper the same words back to Evie.

They turned to me and Evie looked directly into my eyes with her big doe ones. Waiting for me to have my turn.

Valentina moved Evie and I rinsed myself off real quick to not waste anymore time.

After I was done, Evie sat Val down and reached for the purple scrubber while I grabbed the bottle of body wash.

Evie got onto her knees waiting for me to pour the soap. I poured a small amount on the scrubber but then continued squeezing the bottle, as I let the white liquid drizzle onto Valentina's body.

Watching every line of soap run down her tan skin onto places I couldn't wait to give a go at.

Evie giggled like a school girl and began washing Valentina's body for her.

Rubbing the purple scrubber up and down her lover's long legs, onto her thighs skimming just past her most intimate area.

I smirked watching Evie before I put my focus on Valentina's chest. Drizzling more soap onto her breasts just for each thick line to cover her nipples that hardened from the cold liquid.

Evie scrubbed each part of Valentina's body. Saving her core for last before rinsing it and then passing it for me to use next.

I poured another small amount onto the scrubber, setting the bottle of soap aside.

Evie helped Valentina sit up as I sat behind her, working on her back like I said I would. Scrubbing every piece of skin I saw, daringly deciding to lean down and kiss up the side of Valentina's neck.

Luckily I earned a good response and she moaned moving her head to the side for me.

Meanwhile Evie kissed up the front part of Valentina's body. Not caring if there was soap in the way and reaching upwards to play with gorgeous brunette's breasts.

I washed her backside before finishing and tossed the scrubber aside.

Then continued kissing Valentina's neck, sneaking my hand to be near Evie's who let me grab a handful of Val's breast.

It was the perfect size to fit in my hand but big enough to make me want to bury my face between both of the round mounds.

Now I understood Evie's fascination.

I pulled and played with the moaning brunettes nipple as Evie washed off the left breast by splashing some water onto it.

Her plump pink lips wrapped around the other nipple, sucking on it harshly making me feel giddy between my legs.

Evie hummed in satisfaction and Valentina used me as support to hold her body up.

Once Evie was done practically assaulting Valentina's breasts, she helped her stand and move into the shower to rinse all the soap off.

I watched from the bench drooling over seeing her body glisten from the water.

Evie sat next to me waiting patiently and glanced at me for a moment to see my reaction.

I bit my lip as Valentina's eyes opened after wiping the water away from them. She made eye contact with me first and walked over to where I was.

My throat visibly swallowed unintentionally and I grew nervous wondering just how many bruises I'd walk out of here with.

"Get on your knees," she commanded.

I followed orders and got off the shower bench, kneeling onto the hard floor. Leveling with Valentina's pelvis. I licked my lips in preparation and looked up at her seeing droplets of water fall from my lashes.

Valentina smirked grabbing a handful of my wet hair tangling it in the process.

She placed one of her feet onto the bench giving me better access to her core, which was just as drool worthy as the rest of her.

Without warning she forced my face into her core. Pressing my mouth and nose up against it preventing me from breathing properly.

But I went on without complaining and began to lick like my life depended on it.

Tasting Valentina for the first time and humming in satisfaction at just how good she was.

I heard her yell something at Evie who in no time was right next to me kneeling on the hard floor.

"Share," was all Valentina said after pulling my head back and we nodded getting the message.

I moved over a bit to make room for Evie and continued running my tongue over Valentina's slick core. Feeling Evie's tongue run against mine every second.

I opened my eyes to see the brunette above us holding onto both of our heads. Forcing our mouths to make contact between her legs.

Valentina moaned and whined riding herself against our tongues.

She pulled on our hair harder groaning,
"God, you two look so pretty right now."

We licked at her core faster according to her moans. I moaned myself loving the taste of Valentina and the erotic feeling of Evie's tongue flicking against mine.

Valentina squealed grinding her hips against our faces as she came quickly and hard.

Shaking afterwards as I playfully flicked my tongue on her clit before pulling back. Licking the corners of my mouth as I looked up at her.

Evie did the same with a grin and waited for Valentina to calm down.

The hands from our hair were removed and the brunette sat down panting a little. Keeping her legs spread open as she rested her feet on the bench.

We crawled to where she was and I instinctively started kissing the inside of her thigh. Biting and sucking on the skin to leave marks for remembrance to mark that I had been there.

I wasn't sure how things would go on after this was over. But I pushed back the thought and watched as Evie took over, returning back in between Valentina's legs.

But this time using the skill of her fingers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1K 15
Young, mean, strict, business woman, and intimidating all word to describe Carla Rose. At day she works at her Billon dollar company but mostly she i...
911K 34.7K 40
Toni and Olivia have been bestfriends since kindergarten, both lived different lives, Toni was a spoiled rich brat who got whatever she wanted while...
798K 21K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
954K 24.8K 27
"It's not that I don't want you doing this with me" she said closing her eyes tightly and putting her head back on the pillow as her hands gripped my...