Our Darling Girl

By LittleOne1792

Flo is moving across the Country for her first year in college, when her plan starts to fall apart she finds... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Character Profiles
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Q & A
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Character Update 2
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Update
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Update
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Leaders and Lavender
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Question????
Chapter 54
Server 1792
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Thank You
Sequel

Chapter 10

150K 3.6K 1.9K
By LittleOne1792

Hi Guys, this chapter talks about submission and dominance, if anyone thinks I have given incorrect information or worded wrong please correct me, I have only briefly talked about it, as it will be a common theme through out the story. Thank you and Enjoy!

Lawrence POV

"What is a submissive?"

Flo fall's asleep leaving us all stunned, I could have dropped her with the heart attack she has just given me. Adrian has a shocked grin on his face almost looking impressed, Jay stifles back a laugh and Tristian. Well Tristian he always had a straight face, but his eyes. His eyes fill with desire. Carrying Flo to her room and placing her under her covers putting an octopus stuffie in her arms, I stop to think, I can't believe she was asking this question. I guess tomorrow we have to have an unusual chat.

For the rest of the night, we chat about what we are going to say to Flo, the last thing we want to do is overwhelm her. By 3 am I head to my room to sleep off some of this peculiar night.

My room only illuminated by the light in my closet, the rest of it a desert of black and grey, I never enjoy spending too much time in my room, besides to design and sleep. Other than that, I feel safe with the guys, protected to be specific. I have nothing to fear, I just fill with anxious thoughts and the only things that relieve that are tattooing and my friends. Although that list is starting to grow due to a new interest in my life.

Oh and what a heavenly interest it is.

Flo's POV

Next Day

I wake up to a text from my college, all lessons with be done online for the next few days due to electrical problem on campus. As much as I want to get to know people if I get a few extra minutes in bed I am taking that chance.

I don't recall coming to bed last night I think one of the boys must have brought me in here. As much as I would love to sleep all day I know if I want to be productive, I have to get ready. I hop in the shower this time missing getting caught in the buff, I throw on a striped multicolour t-shirt on with short dungarees and a belt. I put my hair in a ponytail with a white ribbon.  After applying gentle makeup I head to the kitchen.

The smell of cinnamon comes and kisses my nose, cinnamon is my favourite scent, creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere. In the kitchen stood the boys all looking at each other whispering. These boys sure have a lot of secret conversations, but I was distracted , each one of them looked mesmerizing and tempting. Jay sported a pair of shorts and a goofy t-shirt; his hair was wet, and he had a bag with a wetsuit in. Lawrence wore an open checked shirt with a grey t-shirt and jeans and Adrian wore a black and white stripped shirt and jeans. Then at the edge of the kitchen island was Tristian in a pink jumper and blue jeans, it was a softer side to him, but I still loved it just as much.

Smiling I greeted the boys "Good morning". I poured myself a glass of apple juice into my hello kitty glass that I had been gifted by my first ever babysitter when I was 9.

"Good morning Baby girl" Jay grinned giving me a pat on the head.

"How did you sleep" I asked all the men looking round at them as they looked at me with confusion.

"Well princess it was a little difficult after you fell asleep" Adrian finally spoke with his usual flirty tone. "I'm not sure what you mean"

"You were a very curious little girl last night" Lawrence leaned on the counter teasing me by twisting my hair round his finger. The way he called me Little girl sent unusual feelings to my stomach. Good feelings. "What did I say?" I truly couldn't remember, what I had been speaking about I was so sleepy.

Tristan moved for the first time, straightening his back, and stepping closer to me, he lifted my chin up so I was looking at him. The boys stood behind almost with my back pressed against their chests but not enough to scare me. "Angel, you asked us something, I wasn't really sure you knew about" He looked at the boys for permission to continue and looked back at me. " You asked us what a  submissive was".

Shit!

My mouth formed the shape of an O. How tired was I?

"You have no reasons to be nervous Kitten we are happy to talk if you feel comfortable" Lawrence's calming voice came from behind me. Although I was super nervous to speak about this, I had an urge to trust and share with my room mates.

"W..well at the party, someone said something to me, about if I was your..." I trailed off, unable to finish the sentence of embarrassment.

"However, Adrian finished it for me "Submissive". I gently nodded my head.

"Who said this to you?" Tristan's tone had changed, it was stern and authoritative.

"That girl, who's room you found me in"

They all sighed shaking their heads, with a hint of anger in their eyes. Wanting to distract them I thought I might as well get my answer. "So, what is a submissive?" I decided to leave out Delilah's description, in which they all "fuck me".

Jay suggested we sit down so we headed into the living room all of us sitting on the couch.

"A submissive is part of a power exchange, in which they give up a degree of control to their dominant/s. They normally have set rules that they obey and if they break a rule, a punishment will be given as well as the proper aftercare. The most important thing is trust in any dynamic, the relationship doesn't have to be sexual or romantic, but it can be. There is different types of submissives and different types of dominants, ranging from littles and caregivers to masters/mistresses and slaves. Some are just in the bedroom or can be a 24/7 lifestyle for others. There is so much more to it, but the most important thing is everyone is safe, sain and consensual. Everybody no matter how small or how big has their limits and they are there to keep you safe." After Tristan finished his brief description, he had a strange look on his face. I think it was worry as did the others.

"Okay" I took a moment to think as I fiddled with my fingers "so why did Delilah think I was yours?"

" Well Princess to be truthful you would be our perfect fit" Adrian gleamed. I never thought of myself as kinky in any sense, heck I never thought I would kiss someone. However, these men did something to me. I secretly wanted to jump into their arms and say I will be theirs. Although I know this needs to be taken slow.

"Really?" They all nodded in agreement. " But ... I'm..."

"Kitten you can say it, what are you thinking?" Lawrence reassured me looking into my eyes.

"I'm a virgin". 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

768K 43.5K 43
Book Eight of the Doctor Series. Welcome to San Diego!
332K 9.5K 16
Eliot Bishop was a football star in highschool with five siblings, three parents who introduced him to the BDSM lifestyle, and now he owned his own c...
144 10 11
Angel is a brand new host at a BDSM club with struggles. Jay is the heartless house master. Alexander is the house Daddy. Both have a past and a l...
251K 10.3K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...