Valentina - [wlw]

By femmestories

The story of how a shy elementary teacher still exploring her sexuality becomes involved with two of her stud... More

author note
aesthetics
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty five
thirty six
thirty eight
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one

thirty four

62.3K 1.7K 5.2K
By femmestories

Evie's view:

I was helping to look for Sophia but couldn't find her anywhere. I ran after Valentina until I saw her stop and stare at Sophia's door.

She went inside so I followed right behind in a rush. When I made it to the doorway I gasped seeing Nani and Vivi in the room near Sophia.

Everyone was just staring at each other in silence at this point.

"Mommy?"

Sophia looked at Valentina questionably. "What's wrong? You look worried."

Valentina remained speechless so I walked up behind her, placing my hand on her lower back letting her know I was there.

"Nothing is wrong, Sophia. Girls.. give Sophia her teddy back and come with me. You shouldn't be bothering the patients." I said ushering the twins out of the room.

"But the little girl was out in the hallway and wanted to play so we said yes. Why can't we play with her?" Vivi asked pouting as she grabbed my hand.

"Yeah.. and why did she call our mommy her mommy?" Nani questioned with suspicion.

I chuckled nervously and continued to rush them out quick before Sophia could hear anything they were saying.

I closed the door behind me, leading Nani and Vivi to the cafeteria nearby.

We all grabbed something to eat since it was dinner time and sat down at one of the tables.

The twins ate their food but couldn't help themselves from staring at me. Waiting for answer to their questions from earlier.

I took in several deep breaths trying to calm my anxiety. But the strong smells of bleach and rubbing alcohol filled my nose made it difficult.

"Evie.. who was that girl? She called our mommy her mommy and that's not her mommy! She's ours!" Nani said angrily making a similar face to Valentina.

Again I nervously laughed and avoided the questioned by taking a long sip of my drink.

My phone buzzed and I glanced at it seeing a text from Valentina.

From: Val 🖤🥺
Tell them. We have no choice now. Sophia knows who they are and I can't deny her from seeing her sisters during a time like this.

My eyes widened a little at the text and then softened as I read her words.

To: Val 🖤🥺
I will.. are you okay? I rushed out of there and couldn't ask.

We're eating right now in the cafeteria so, once they finish up I will head up there. I won't tell them everything but I'll say enough for it to make sense to their 5 yr old minds.

From: Val 🖤🥺
I'm fine, and ok.. they better not be eating fucking Mac and cheese or sugar, Evie.. I swear!

I giggled looking at her text and replied back playfully before setting my phone down.

Nani was finishing up the broccoli on her plate and Vivi was taking a long sip from her juice box. I smiled softly watching them.

"So I guess I owe you girls some answers huh?"

They both looked to me and nodded their heads. Oddly enough, both raising the same eyebrow too.

"Well.. the little girl you met upstairs, her name is Sophia and she's very sick right now. So she can't play like you two can, at the moment." I explained answering Vivi's question first.

"Oh, well will she get better soon so we can play next time?" Vivi asked setting her juice down.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"It's going to take some time for her to get better, Vivi. We just have to be patient." I said looking at her holding my hands together in front of me on top of the table.

"Why did she call our mommy, her mommy?" Nani asked with a bit of attitude.

I raised my own brow at her daringly attempting to be intimidating, and it worked.

Nani looked away apologetically realizing her tone was out of line.

"She called your mommy that because..," I eyed both of the twins for a few seconds at they waited for me to continue speaking. "She's your sister. But she has a different biological father."

They looked at me confused from hearing such a big word. "What does that mean?" Vivi asked.
I sighed a little trying to think of an easier way of explaining the situation.

"Is it like how we have two moms but a donor dad?" Nani asked with a questioning tone. "That's what mommy calls him because he helped our mama have us!"

I chuckled softly at her explanation of the sperm donor and shook my head, "Not exactly. Sophia was in your mommy's tummy where as you two were in your mama's tummy. But yes, I guess you could say she has a different donor dad. It's a little hard to explain to you girls because you're so young."

The twins nodded giving me a small smile. "I kinda get it now." Nani said

"Yeah, she just was in our mommy's tummy and has a different dad but she's still our sister." Vivi jumped in looking to her twin sister excitedly.

"Exactly." I smiled at them and started gathering up our trash. "Come on, we have to go back upstairs to meet your mom."

When we went back up to Sophia's floor, we walked inside her hospital room seeing Valentina laying in bed with Sophia who  was giggling trying to eat a cup of Jello.

The twins held onto my hands and Vivi grew a little shy so she hid behind my leg biting her nail.

Valentina turned to look at us with a smile, which was a major change from earlier when she looked like she had seen a demon or ghost. "Hi girls."

They waved at their mom and Sophia set her jello cup down wanting to get up. "Ah ah, no. Finish the last bit of your lunch first." Valentina said sitting Sophia back down carefully. Sophia pouted and slowly started eating her jello again.

"Hi mommy, Evie told us that Sophia is our sister!" Nani let go of my hand walking up to the bedside. Vivi tugged on my dress looking up at me and I bent down picking her up in my arms. Normally she was attached to Valentina at the hip but I think seeing her mom coddled up with another child for a change was weird to Vivi.

Valentina hummed in agreement with Nani swinging her legs over the bed to stand up.

"She is indeed but, we'll talk more about that later tonight when we go home ok?" Valentina said stroking Nani's hair back. Nani nodded and climbed onto the bed to sit next to Sophia.

"Quel est le problème mon amour?" Valentina walked over to where I was touching the side of Vivi's cheek who had her head lying on my shoulder.

Vivi kept quiet looking down at the floor.

Valentina sighed looking to me with a worried look. "She'll come around Val.. she's just not used to change it seems. She is only five." I said reassuring her.

She nodded stroking Vivi's hair back again and kissed her head before moving to give me a small peck. "Thank you by the way.."

"Of course," I smiled a little. "They understood what was going but I'm sure they'll have more questions later on."

"As I expected.." Valentina breathed out looking at Nani and Sophia on the bed. They were talking about Sophia's teddy and the necklace around it's neck.

We all hung out for a while until it was time for the twins to go home due to school.

It was much harder goodbye than we expected but eventually Valentina was able to get the Nani out the door. Vivi however still was adjusting to the whole new sister situation.

"I don't think she likes me very much.." Sophia mumbled holding teddy in her lap.

"Don't take it personally honey. She's little and just needs time to get used to you being around," I explained patting her leg and moving to sit on the edge of the bed.

Sophia nodded lifting the corner of her mouth and relaxed back into her bed looking at the tv.

. . .

"So what are you love birds doing for Valentine's Day?" Addie asked as we sat around Sophia's bed cutting our hearts from construction paper.

All for Sophia's Valentine's Day cards. She insisted they be handmade with love.

The sweet little brunette was preoccupied with the television and carefully cutting her pink paper heart out, to bother listening in on our conversation.

"I don't know yet. But I do know I want to plan something before she does.. something she won't expect from me."

I smiled to myself and set aside the paper heart I made onto the little table hovering over Sophia's bed.

"Well Hannah and I are here to help. We know how stressful it's been lately for you two and think you deserve a night out alone. We'd be willing to keep Sophia company while y'all are gone." Addie said focusing on her cutting.

Addie always had her doubts about Valentina but I think now she was really starting to come around and trust that my relationship was real. It wasn't about sex or manipulation.

Valentina loves me and I love her. That's the whole foundation of it all.

"Addie.." I looked to my best friend with a pause. "You guys deserve a night alone too. I don't wanna ruin your plans."

"We have had more than enough nights alone without you and little miss over there being home." Addie mumbled glancing at me to see if I caught on with what she was implying.

I rolled my eyes smirking. "Tmi. But thank you for even thinking about us.. I've been worrying about our lack of alone time lately."

We continued to help Sophia make her cards for the nurses and doctors on the floor. Along with a few for the patients who she had started to become friends with. In the afternoons the hospital would have an interactive session in the play room.

The kids were able to go play and talk with each other while doing assigned activities or have free time to do what they wanted.

Later that afternoon while Sophia was at her session. I sat in the nearby waiting room that had a desk and was on my laptop looking at restaurants in the city.

I wasn't sure if I should cook or take Valentina out for Valentine's Day.

It would be nice to dress up for once. I've been stuck in sweats or leggings for the past two weeks.

"Whatcha doing?" I heard someone ask me from behind.

I turned my head and saw Mia walking over with her hands tucked into the pockets of her scrubs.

"Just looking up restaurants for Valentine's Day. I need to my make reservations before they're all completely booked." I said with a sigh scrolling through the third page of google.

"Hmm.. why not try Bullion? It's pricey as hell but I hear the food is great and it's classy for such an occasion." Mia suggested leaning over to type in the search engine for me.

I caught a whiff of her perfume and smiled recognizing the familiar scent.

"What?" Mia chuckled glancing at me and then back to the laptop screen.

"Nothing. Your perfume just smells really good.. Valentina wears the same one." I grinned thinking of my girlfriend and looking down to tap the screen on my phone.

A photo of Valentina appeared, one I had taken and caught her off guard as she was getting up from my vanity.

Valentina despised the photo but I refused to delete it because I thought she looked beautiful.

"There. Here's the restaurant's website and you can make reservations through there! Simple!" Mia stood up smiling proudly.

"Wow.. it's a beautiful location and the food looks great." I scrolled through their site looking at all the photos and online menu. Thankfully they provided vegan options.

"Thank you, Mia. I think she'll love it," I smiled brightly looking up at her.

"Evie."

My head looked forward seeing Valentina walking over in almost a stomping motion. I was surprised she hadn't broken a heel yet. My smile faded as she came closer and I quickly closed my laptop, then turned my chair causing Mia to back up.

"Hey babe. What are you doing here? I thought you were stuck working late?" I asked.

Valentina eyed Mia who was already making her way back to the front desk.

"I got everything done early. What are you doing?" She asked in a odd tone looking back at me.

I shrugged my shoulders acting clueless. "Nothing. Just checking my email and waiting for Sophia to get out of her play session."

Her eyes narrowed a little to the laptop and she hummed sounding unconvinced. I knew this issue with Mia wasn't done and over her head yet.

I rolled my eyes and pulled Valentina into my lap attempting to distract her with kisses.

. . .
Valentine's Day

For the next two days Mia helped me get ready for Valentine's Day by using her time off to come help me pick out an outfit.

Mia had become a really good friend over the time that I spent in the hospital by Sophia's side. She was company for me when visiting hours were over and we got to know each other more.

She even told me about how her and Alyson met plus the whole fight that went down with Isabelle.

Least to say, my mouth hung open the entire time to know two grown adults were fighting over a teenager. It was odd but.. it's in the past now.

So far we had everything picked out, the gift being the most important part.

I actually had all of my friends help me with it in advance. Asking for their approval and thoughts on whether or not they liked what I picked out.

I had their approval eventually and since then I've stayed up staring it in the middle of the night hoping Valentina would love it.

"I've never in my life seen you this love sick Ev. It's kind of scary," Addie chuckled as we sat in the cafeteria while Sophia ate her lunch.

A smile broke out on my face and I shrugged. "It is scary but.. I'm in love with her and I can't help it."

"And to think you used to be terrified of her and were slamming doors all because you thought she didn't like you back." Addie teased snickering as she drank from her cup.

I frowned kicking the leg of her chair.

"Hey!" She sat the foam cup down and glared at me. "It's not like it's not true. You were a total baby back then about the whole thing."

I rolled my eyes crossing my arms and focused on Sophia who was eating and drawing at the same time. She was doing good with treatment but I started to notice her only using her left arm now for a lot of things.

"Anyways, I support your decisions and relationship with Valentina a hundred percent. So, if you're happy then I'm happy," Addie said.

"Well thank you for your blessing," I chuckled.

I heard a small crash and saw the cup of juice spill onto the floor then across the table leaking into Sophia's lap.

"No!" She cried out throwing her marker down.

I stood up quickly grabbing napkins while Addie picked the cup up to throw it away.

"It's okay Soph, it was just an accident." I said wiping up the red liquid from the table. It had spilled onto her drawing ruining all of her work.

Sophia began to sob as I cleaned until eventually a janitor showed up to wipe up the rest.

I moved Sophia's chair over away from the mess and kneeled down grabbing her hands. "Hey.. what's wrong? It was just an accident honey there's nothing to be upset about."

"I worked really hard on that picture and when I tried using my bad arm I couldn't feel anything so it hit the cup. It ruined everything!" She said raising her voice in frustration.

We earned a few stares as I looked around the cafeteria. "It'll be okay Sophia. Come on, let's go get you changed and then we can start over on that picture together, alright?"

Sophia sniffled nodding her head to me and helped me sit her in the wheelchair that Addie had brought over.

Once we got Sophia all cleaned up I paged Mia explaining to her what happened and she said she would relay the info to the doctor for me.

Sophia eventually got over the tragedy of spilling juice onto her drawing, and agreed to starting over along with help from me. Meanwhile Addie went home to rest up before she had to come back to babysit for me.

She was drawing something special for Valentina for Valentine's Day, so I could understand why she was upset. She wanted her gift to be special for her mom.

Once we finished her gift we carefully put it in an envelope and Sophia decorated it while I showered. I didn't plan on getting ready at the hospital but decided to shower before Addie and Hannah showed up.

Addie mentioned that they planned on doing some fun activities with Sophia and decorating cookies.

I was thankful to have such amazing friends who were so thoughtful.

After my shower, Addie and Hannah showed up on time with bags full of things for tonight. Sophia was visibly excited until it came to saying goodbye to me.

We were still working on her whole attachment phase. She knew I'd be coming back but she just felt safer having me by her side.

I drove to my apartment to get ready for my surprise date tonight with Valentina.

I told her the day she showed up randomly at the hospital to wear something fancy for tonight specifically. Valentina wasn't too thrilled with me because she originally wanted to be the one to surprise me with a date.

Internally I was smiling because that just made everything that was going to happen tonight even more special and unexpected.

The restaurant we were going was holding a Valentine's Day event so their dress code required formal attire. I was more than glad to abide considering my array of dresses in my closet. But since none of them ended up confirming with the dress code, I had to buy something new.

The outfit Mia helped me pick out was beautiful. It reminded me of something Valentina would wear on a daily basis.

I requested for Valentina wear a dress though mostly because I didn't want us to clash with two red pant suits. Not that it would've mattered I guess.

I got dressed, did my hair and makeup then texted Valentina letting her know I'd meet her at the hotel where the restaurant was at.

She was closer to it than I was so we agreed to meeting there.

After I was done getting myself ready I made sure I had her gift in my purse and locked up the apartment before driving 30 minutes into the city.

The streets were packed with people heading to dinner already or doing some last minute shopping. Mostly the men who I could see running up to flower stands or out of department stores with balloons and a bag.

I rolled my eyes at their lack of preparation and mindfulness towards whoever they were giving the gift to.

I parked the car and checked my appearance in my rear view mirror, touching up my red lips a little bit before exiting my car and into the hotel building.

"Reservations for two under Love," I said smiling at the hostess.

She chuckled at the name and grabbed two menus leading the way. "What an ironic name for such a day," she commented showing me to my table and setting the menus down.

I agreed with her laughing and thanked the woman before she left.

Valentina was running a little late according to her text but that didn't surprise me. She was late to just about anything.

I focused on ordering us drinks, non-alcoholic out of respect for Valentina's sober process.

After a few more minutes she texted me saying she arrived and I felt my stomach flip multiple times. A huge knot rising to my throat as my anxiety increased. I wasn't too sure if I was just nervous to see her or to give her the gift.

I immediately spotted her in the crowd of people showing up for their reservations.

She was wearing a flowy red dress that dipped down into a sweetheart neckline. Revealing the perfect amount of cleavage to draw my hungry eyes in.

The hostess lead Valentina down the same path she showed me to our table.

I smiled brightly standing up to greet the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my life. The only woman I'd bend over backwards... and forwards.. for.

The woman I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with no matter how much craziness she's brought into it since meeting her.

"You look..." I stood there speechless eyeing her dress as Valentina proudly lifted the side of her dress to reveal a slit in it and exposing her long tan leg. Then doing a little proud twirl.

I bit my lip still smiling, letting my eyes linger on her for a few more seconds before shaking my head from side to side in approval.

I stepped forward gripping her waist with a new sudden possessive attitude.

"You look fucking amazing," I said with a chuckle, almost scoffing at how good she looked.

"Thank you," Valentina unashamedly blushed turning her cheek as kissed the side of her neck. Then gripped her chin gently to kiss her red lips similar to mine.

I smirked helping her sit down and took my own seat across the table.

We ordered our food as soon as the waiter came and moved on to talk about how nice the restaurant was. Valentina seemingly to have gotten over not being able to be the one to surprise me first.

"You're insane if you think you're paying the bill." She commented before taking a sip from her glass.

I rolled my eyes while smiling and leaned back in my chair crossing my legs over one another.

"Guess I'm insane then because I paid ahead of time. Including the room service for dessert." I winked at her and took a sip from my own drink.

Valentina looked at me with a glare. "Evie.. seriously you did not need to go through this much trouble for—"

I held my hand up stopping her from speaking.

"I did and that's all that matters right now. I wanted tonight to be special.. for the both of us Valentina. We deserve this time away from all of our worries.. —at least for tonight. So please, enjoy yourself and let's eat." I licked my lips seeing our plates being placed in front of us.

We ate our meals while conversing over her work, Sophia and how the twins have been doing since I last saw them.

I couldn't remember the last time where we got to do this. Just talk and eat dinner together alone. Normally we were with the kids or going at it in bed or.. elsewhere.

It was a nice change from our new norm.

The waiter took our empty plates and I scooted my chair in reaching across the table to hold Valentina's hand.

I rested my chin in the palm of my other hand as I rubbed my thumb across the top of Valentina's soft hand. Staring directly into her dark eyes.

"I'm saying this in a non ownership manner.." I started with a chuckle, "but I can't believe I get to call you mine."

"Where is this dominant attitude coming from? I think that pant suit, which looks amazing on you by the way.. —is getting to your head," Valentina said narrowing her eyes at me with a hint of a smile.

I shrugged my shoulders playfully and scrunched my nose. "Could just be the atmosphere."

She hummed in agreement and I glanced out at the balcony where I saw our waiter nod at me through the open doors.

"Say.. why don't we go get some fresh air before we head up to our room. It's stuffy in here with all these people," I stood up still holding onto Valentina's hand helping her up from her chair.

She gave me the same narrowed look wondering what was going.

I walked in front of her biting back my smile and took in a deep breath as I walked us out onto the balcony. All the way till we reached the railing where the chatter coming from inside the restaurant was a bit more distant.

The cold wind blew past us and Valentina shivered while looking out at the city.

Instinctively I took my blazer off, thankful I at least put something on underneath, and threw it over her shivering shoulders. Hoping it would warm her for now until I could take her back inside.

"Val.." I said hesitantly.

Come on Evie.. you got this.

Her dark eyes looked at me with curiosity. Holding the sides of my blazer to her tightly.

I swallowed my nerves until I felt them go down slightly in my body, and reached into my pocket to pull out a dark blue velvet box.

Valentina's eyes widened and she glanced from the box to me, back and forth without somehow getting dizzy.

"These past few months of being together with you has been a total and complete rollercoaster.." I started off with a light laugh. "But.. they also have been the most wonderful months of my life. Despite some of the heartache we've been through lately, and every fight we have had along the way. You've given me a sense of belonging and shown me what it's like to be loved by someone else who isn't my aunt."

I felt my own eyes tear up, which was expected from me. The most emotional person to walk the planet.

"Our love though of course is different. It involves passion and intimacy, two things I've never experienced before with anyone.. and I'm so glad that I've gotten to do them with you." I continued on reaching up to wipe a stray tear that fell from Valentina's eye. She smiled reaching to wipe her cheek herself.

"I know that we haven't been together for as long as society's morals think we should be before thinking long term. But I couldn't give less of a shit about their morals."

"I know that I love you and you love me.."

Valentina nodded sniffling, "I do. More than I say I do or express, Evie."

I smiled back at her choking on my own sobs. "So as crazy as I sound right now, I want you to know that I couldn't picture my life without you. I want this to be long term and I want to be able to wake up every morning to seeing you there next to me in bed." I held the velvet box in one hand and stepped closer to Valentina. Holding her face in my hands the best I could.

"I want this.. I want what we have together, what we have with the girls to be forever," I whispered letting out an uneven breath. Seeing the cold mock it in the air.

"I have been here every step of the way since we've gotten together and I promise to remain where I no matter what you go through. You, Nani, Vivi and Sophia are worth it. I want to be the shoulder you all can depend on when you need someone to be there to tell you everything is going to be alright. Because I know that's been rough to not have since Yolei's passing, especially for you Val." I gathered myself for a moment feeling more tears fall as I let go of her face. Dropping my hands to play with the velvet box.

"And I'm not here to replace your first love or the girls mother. I'm here because I love you all and I just want to be as great of a woman, a wife and mother as she once was..."

Valentina's eyes searched mine with shock and she held her breath waiting for me to speak again.

"I talked to her." I shivered feeling a breeze pass by me, "A few days ago actually, I was able to contact your parents and ask if they knew where Yolei's burial sight was. After speaking with them for a little while, I went over to the cemetery one night and just sat there. I sat there as if she was right in front of me and introduced myself, probably looking like a crazy woman but.. I told her about us, about you, the girls and what's been going on lately."

Valentina's face was streaked with tear stains now and I could she was trying her hardest to hold back from breaking down.

"I then asked for her approval and blessing. Some sort of sign that she agreed to allowing me to love her girls.."

She turned away from me for a moment crying and sobbing as she reached to wipe underneath her eyes. I pulled out a napkin from my pocket and tapped Valentina's arm to give it to her.

When she turned back around she eyed the napkin and gently smacked my shoulder with a smile before taking it.

"Anyways.." I let out a small breath I was holding in. "Like I said, I want this to be long term and you don't have to say yes to me right away or at all. Because everyone I talked to about this besides your parents, thought I was completely insane. But I know what I feel for you is real and I know that I want to keep feeling that for the rest of my life..."

I shakily held the velvet box in front of me as Valentina began to sob some more.

Slowly I took a deep breath as much as my own sobs would allow me to, and got down on one knee as I opened the box to reveal the ring.

"Valentina Clair, will you do the extraordinary honour of marrying me?" I said looking up into her glossy eyes.

A gust of wind blew past us almost knocking me over. "Whether the answer is yes or no, please hurry because I'm freezing," I shivered still kneeling on one knee as I felt my own nose start to turn red.

Valentina chuckled and nodding her head causing my eyes to widen.

"Yes.. yes I'll marry you."

I smiled widely standing up taking the ring of the box and slide the perfectly fitted ring onto her finger.

Valentina grabbed my face into her hands planting a passionate kiss against my lips. "You're fucking insane.." she laughed through her tears as she held my face close.

"Yeah.. insanely in love," I teased with a smirk.

Valentina rolled her eyes, then forcefully kissed me again to which I moaned. Her kisses were practically a form of foreplay for me.

We pulled back into a hug and I felt one of her hands lift up off of my back.

"Holy shit!"

I pulled away a little to see Valentina looking at her ring.

"No offense but where the fuck did you get the money for this?" She asked in shock looking at the glittering ring in the light.

I smiled watching her admire her hand.
"My aunt.. it was her's. I inherited it along with a note she wrote me before she had passed.. said I should give it someone who I knew would take care of my heart."

Valentina dropped her hand and looked at me.
"So I did," I said glancing at the ring and then to her.

She teared up again turning around, trying to hide herself from showing me she was crying.

"Baby.." I laughed lightly reaching out for her by wrapping my arms around her waist from behind. I leaned down and kissed the exposed part of her neck. Leaving a soft kiss or two.

"I don't deserve any of this," she sobbed turning around in my arms as she wiped her eyes.

"You do. You know you do. Otherwise you wouldn't have said yes, Valentina." I lifted her chin getting her to look at me. She nodded her head in agreement sniffling and leaned her forehead against mine.

"I love you so much, Evie."

"And I love you more than you'll ever know," I replied giving her a small peck.

. . .

A/N:

I can't wait to share this special of a moment in the future. I used to write love letters to my future and one time even pretended to write my proposal and what I would say.

Those are all shredded and tossed out by now when we moved houses. But sometimes I remember them and smile because of how loving I was to a woman I hadn't met yet.

- Des

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 2.1K 24
Kelsey has been through a traumatic experience and even though time has passed. She is still trying to fit all the pieces of her life back together...
1.6M 93.7K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
4.4M 184K 57
Destiny is 25 she's struggling to keep up with her two jobs. she's an orphan and she has a 2 year old daughter named Angel, her ex boyfriend left her...
3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...