Valentina - [wlw]

By femmestories

The story of how a shy elementary teacher still exploring her sexuality becomes involved with two of her stud... More

author note
aesthetics
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty eight
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one

thirty three

70.6K 1.8K 4.3K
By femmestories

A week later...

Valentina's view:

"Yes sir, I have everything under control. Yes I'll contact you as soon as I can once we wrap up. Uh huh.. okay bye." I hung up my office phone with a slam and groaned frustratedly.

"You don't have everything under control do you?" Britt snickered sitting with her feet up on the couch in my office.

"No! I have too much shit going on! Important shit and then I gotta come back to this hell hole dealing with the same fucking photoshoot that can't seem to get finished! Meanwhile the due date is tomorrow!" I screamed.

Britt was unphased by my tantrum and twirled her hair around her finger.

"Look, hear me out ok..." Britt held her hands up in defense. "I think.. that you should do it, or maybe even Evie."

I stared at Britt for a few seconds then bursted into laughter. She frowned and stopped twirling her hair.

"What? It's not an awful idea!"

"Have you met Evie?!" I asked sarcastically still laughing.

Evie didn't even own a bikini. There was no way in hell she'd dress down to her intimates for a racy Valentine's Day photoshoot.

"Just ask her! It doesn't hurt to ask and plus for once we're actually missing a blonde from this shoot. Plus.. she's hot." Britt muttered avoiding eye contact with me.

"Exactly. She's hot. I don't feel comfortable having her put on display like that.." I shrugged. "I'm not good with sharing and this is different than me not caring about what she wears in public and how she expresses her self love. I want to protect her." I stated crossing my arms.

Britt nodded understanding what I said.

"I get that but.. still, ask her please. We need to meet this deadline and we don't really have any other choice right now." Britt said tossing me my cellphone from the couch where my purse was.

I sighed rolling my eyes and catched my phone, pressing the contact for Evie's cell.

It rang for a bit and I moved the phone away from my face to check the time real quick. It was 11:34 pm so Evie was probably getting lunch already for Sophia.

"Hi babe"

I smiled at Evie's greeting glancing at Britt who was already smirking at me.

"Hi my love. Sorry to interrupt your lunch but I have a favor to ask of you and I want you to keep an open mind." I said biting my bottom lip hoping she'd say yes to my question.

"Um.. okay, what is it?" Evie asked with a hint of hesitation.

"Well you remember that photoshoot I've been working on for Valentine's Day?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"We still need a few shots for it to be turned in tomorrow to the other editor from the lingerie company we're working with. So, Britt thought it would be a good idea to ask if you would feel comfortable with modeling for us?" I cringed visibly towards the end knowing Evie was probably gonna say no.

She was silent on the line for a few seconds and I looked to Britt who mouthed to me asking what was happening.

I shrugged waiting for Evie to respond back.

"Model? Me? You're joking right..?" Evie let out a awkward chuckle.

"No I'm not joking, Evie. I don't feel ecstatic about the idea of millions of people seeing you like that but.. I feel like this might be a good confidence boost. Plus, we'll pay you and I really don't wanna lose my job." I joked laughing and leaning to sit on my desk.

Evie sighed and I knew she was debating back and forth in her mind about the offer.

"I don't know, Val.. I'm not super model material and what if nothing fits I—"

"Hush. You're beautiful, Evie. You're most definitely super model material and I know the photographer is going to love you baby. I'll be right there with you the whole time making sure everything is okay and that you're comfortable. If you don't like doing it half way through then we can stop.. but it's up to you though at the end of the day if you wanna do this." I said.

"Fine.. fine I'll do it but, wouldn't I get fired at my job for posing in such racy clothing?" Evie asked worried.

I hadn't thought of that but, with the amount of power I have over that school with my money. I'm sure one small threat would have them bite their tongue over a professional photoshoot.

"Don't worry about that my love. I'll handle everything." I said smirking and giving a nod to Britt to tell her Evie said yes.

. . .

Evie came to my work after lunch since I had planned on visiting Sophia before dinner time.

I couldn't completely abandon my mom duties back at home even though one of my kids was sick in the hospital. Plus it's not like I could stay overnight anyways. I wasn't listed as Sophia's guardian or mother yet so I had to leave once visiting hours were over.

I'm just glad that she had Evie there with her.

A small gentle knock came from behind my doors and all the heads in the room turned to look. We were currently planning out pieces for Evie to wear.

"Come in!" I yelled standing up from leaning on my desk.

The large wooden door opened and Evie walked in spotting the other people in the room. Blushing and lowering her eyes as she stepped inside.

"You've gotta be kidding me Valentina. She looks seventeen! Is she even of age?!" One of the women whispered to me.

I rolled my eyes and glared at her. "She just turned twenty five and she's my girlfriend. I think I know how old she is."

I walked over to Evie giving her a small peck on the lips and grabbing her hand to bring her over to my desk.

"Evie, these are some of my colleagues. Everyone.. this is Evie, my girlfriend and your star for today." I said smirking as I side glanced at the nervous blonde next to me.

She waved shyly and smiled a little but I could tell she just wanted to run away and hide because all the attention was on her.

After everyone said hi to Evie I dismissed them to the location where the photoshoot was being done, which was next door at an apartment complex.

"Okay, undress. We're gonna get you dressed already in your first piece and you can wear your robe as we walk over next door." I said picking up two separate pieces of lingerie.

Evie hesitated but nodded handing me her purse to lock up in my drawer and began undressing herself slowly.

My eyes watched her closely, admiring every inch of revealed skin.

This was probably a bad idea because as soon as she took off everything but her panties, I was ready to tackle her onto the couch.

But I withheld and took in a deep breath.

Evie smiled noticing my reaction to seeing her get naked and dropped her panties to the floor. Reaching down to step out of them and hold the lacy black bottoms out for me to take.

I visibly swallowed and took her panties then handed her the lingerie.

"Thank you," Evie said in a low whisper looking at me from underneath her lashes as she stepped into the new panties.

"Mhmm.." I replied hearing my own voice crack a little even though I wasn't really speaking.

Evie chuckled and continued putting the bra on slowly. Teasing me and allowing my eyes to linger on her perfect breasts before they were covered by the thin lace material.

"Ready?" She asked still speaking in a soft tone. It was on the low, driving me nuts.

I couldn't work up the courage to form words so I just nodded and handed her the robe nearby.

. . .

The apartment complex next door reminded me of the hotels I would stay in when visiting home, back in Paris.

I hoped that one day I'd be able to take Evie there. Whether that be as a vacation or possibly honeymoon in the future.

I knew Evie would love Paris. Especially all the bakeries and likely the carousel at night.

Setting aside my thoughts, I looked to Evie who was sitting in a chair getting her hair and makeup fixed currently.

She still looked nervous but the artists working on her were a good distraction for her before the actual photoshoot started. They were asking her questions about her job and life while I just leaned against the door frame watching.

"She's a beauty. Thank god you got her to do this for the sake of both mine and your job."

I looked to my right seeing the photographer stand beside me looking at Evie as well. I sighed contently looking back at my girl and smiled, "She's one of a kind I'll tell you that much. But, no problem.. it was either her or me and I don't think the photoshoot would've gone well if it was me." I scoffed making my shoulders bounce a little.

"Oh don't say that." He said with the exaggeration of his Swedish accent and the shoo of his hand. "You're gorgeous Valentina with a magnificent body. If anything I would've rather had you be in this entire shoot than those models."

My eyes looked back to him with a smirk, "I know.. I just meant some people would've lost their jobs during the process. Mmm.. and maybe a few eyeballs."

He chuckled nervously side eyeing me and walked away clearing his throat, pretending to look at his camera as if it were broken.

"Stop scaring people off Val." Britt said walking up to me with a glare.

"It's not my fault he and everyone else are sensitive." I replied giving her a dead look.

Britt giggled rolling her eyes and followed mine as they went back to Evie who was just finishing up with her hair and makeup.

"How's she holding up with everything by the way? I didn't really get the chance to ask."

I sighed remembering back to yesterday when I saw how exhausted Evie was after staying up all night looking after Sophia. "She's.. getting used to it still. This is going to be her new norm now," I paused staring at Evie who glanced at me smiling before paying attention to the woman doing her makeup.

"and because she has such a huge heart it's going to be very hard on her. I mean its hard on me as well because it's my daughter who is sick and in the hospital but Evie... I don't know. Things like this tend to take a very big toll on her I've noticed and I'm worried it's too much."

Britt turned her head to me as she listened. "Yeah, I haven't talked to Evie a lot but I've noticed that she's very different too. She seems like a sweet kind hearted woman, Val. Have you talked to her about your concern?"

I shrugged a little at her question.

"I've talked to Evie about seeing a therapist but in a different context that's too personal for me to share because I want to respect her privacy but.. she's at least agreed it would be a good idea for her to go so, I'm looking around right now for a therapist for her." I replied tucking my hair behind my ear.

I looked to Britt who smiled at me in a teasing way.

"Stop." I said glaring at her before I looked elsewhere.

"You're so fucking in love with her, Val. Don't deny it." Britt teased poking my arm repeatedly.

I smacked her hand away roughly but she wasn't phased and kept trying to poke me anyways.

"Dammit, stop!" I yelled quietly with a laugh. "I'm not denying shit so stop before you lose a finger."

Britt just rolled her eyes at me and kept her hands to herself.

Evie stood up from her chair thanking the hair and makeup artists before walking over to where I was with her hands in front her. Both were shaking a little.

On cue Britt walked away giving us privacy.

"Look at you..." I said eyeing Evie's face with a smile.

She visibly blushed even under all the makeup and stepped closer. "What's wrong?" I asked uncrossing my arms.

"Val I'm nervous," she whispered as if it was such a huge secret.

"Don't be baby. You're gonna do great and Britt and I will be here to help direct you the whole way. But, you let me know if you really don't like doing this okay?"

Evie nodded moving closer with a look of worry and wrapped her arms around me in a hug.

I chuckled hugging her back and she looked up to me puckering her lips trying not to laugh. "Kiss me for good luck!"

I smiled puckering my own lips and kissed Evie a few times, careful to not mess up her makeup.

She giggled and kissed me back before going over to the photographer who called her.

He helped Evie get into position where the first part of the photoshoot would take place. Which was by the balcony doors.

Evie glanced at me and I nodded at her encouragingly as Britt walked over taking the robe away, then helping Evie pose for the first photos.

I smiled softly watching Evie relax after the first few until eventually she got the hang of it. Changing poses, flipping her hair in different directions and her eyes constantly captivating everyone in the room. Despite her only looking directly at the camera or elsewhere most of the time.

Evie went through a few lingerie changes but not without dragging me to the back to make out for a minute or two.

Me seeing her in these skimpy lace pieces and knowing others are seeing it too, only made me want her more. I wanted to stake my claim on her, whether that be in my office or anywhere where people could hear us.

I wanted them to know she was mine and that they were lucky enough to have even said hi to Evie.

"Okay, now take your top off!"

My eyes widened and I glared at the photographer who quickly corrected himself.

"With your hands covering your chest of course! I apologize." He said side eyeing me.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Evie where Britt held up a towel to cover us.

"You don't have to do this part if you don't want to baby." I said touching her cheek. Evie looked to everyone in the room waiting and then to me with big eyes.

"I can do it.. it's ok. But stay close." She whispered back reaching around to unhook her bra. I nodded my head helping Evie take her bra off and held it in one hand watching her cover her breasts.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered kissing her forehead gently and then walking over to the side to watch. Leaning against the wall and crossing my arms.

Once Britt removed the towel I could tell Evie froze a little. Her body language had changed and she looked mortified as strangers in the room looked on.

"Can everyone besides Britt, hair, makeup and the photographer leave please? If we need help with the lighting or whatever else, we'll call you. Otherwise.. OUT!" I yelled speaking up.

Everyone that I hadn't called out either tripped on their way out, ran or dropped something as they exited the room.

Terrified of losing their jobs.

I looked back to Evie who smiled at me, grateful for what I just did and I winked back in response— waiting for the photoshoot to continue.

. . .

"Do you think they look alright?" Evie asked as she sat in my lap while I looked through the photos on my desktop.

"They're a million times better than any of the ones we got from the other girls." I snickered clicking through each picture.

Evie sighed contently leaning into me and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Good. I don't think they're amazing but I think I did pretty good for my first time behind the camera."

I nodded agreeing and gave Evie a small peck on the lips before returning to my computer.

After a few minutes of silence between us while I worked, Evie shifted herself in my lap to straddle me.

"Is the door locked?"

I looked away from my computer since she blocked my view and narrowed my eyes.

"No.. why?"

Evie just smirked and started to untie her robe in front of me. "Guess I'll just have to keep this part on then."

She opened the robe revealing that she was still topless from earlier.

My eyes zoomed in on her body and slowly made their way up to Evie's satisfied face.

"What are you doing?" I asked smiling a little.

"Giving you what you've been wanting all day." She said with a giggle, moving to press her body against mine.

My hands gripped Evie's waist and I squeezed her hips grounding her into my lap. She bit her bottom lip feeling the friction between her legs.

"Just don't scream too loud.." I leaned in to whisper in her ear before I picked Evie up, and placed her on top of my wooden desk.

Evie smiled squealing a little and lifted her bottom a little to help me remove her panties.

I kissed down the sides of her thighs and the rest of her legs until I got the lace material off, leaving them in one of the drawers of my desk.

She spread legs open knowingly, resting the bottoms of her feet on the desk and leaning back on her hands for support.

I pushed the silk robe Evie still had on to the side a bit so it was behind her and scooted my chair in for better access.

I hooked my arms underneath her thighs pulling her bottom closer to me and pushed them upwards. Diving in to devour her within seconds.

A moan came from above me and I smiled glancing up with my eyes to see Evie throw her head back. I continued licking up every sweet evidence of Evie, swirling my tongue in every direction and humming in satisfaction when I was near her clit.

She squealed as she moaned again, letting out one of my favorite sounds.

Whoever's office was nearby for sure heard that. I grinned humming again and in response Evie began rolling her hips against my mouth.

She only became louder as I rubbed both my index and middle finger against her soaked core. Getting them wet enough before I forced her lower lips apart, slowly letting my fingers enter her.

I lowered my mouth back against Evie's sensitive clit working it with my tongue.

Fingering her at a gentle pace then faster once I knew the foreign feeling grew on her. Evie was now on her back fully, reaching above her to grip on the edge of my desk.

I lifted myself to move up towards Evie's exposed breasts. Taking one of her nipples into my mouth, pulling, biting and sucking at it. I slapped her other breast harshly which caused Evie to arch her back.

My fingers continued to slip in and out of Evie's tight opening until I felt her clench around me. Her moans letting me know she was close.

I pulled her up and off my desk pushing her towards the large window while taking off my blazer in the process.

Evie breathlessly leaned against the window with her back to it frowning.

"Why did you—"

I grabbed Evie's arm spinning her around to face the glass window that out looked the city so high up. Pressing Evie's upper body to the glass as my hand that was holding her arm, went to pull at her hair. Kicking her legs further apart with my foot.

I slipped my wet fingers back into her slick entrance moving at a fast pace until, the only noise in the room was Evie's moans and echos of just how wet she was.

"You're always so damn wet I swear." I grinned rubbing the tip of my nose against her neck.

"Only for you," Evie said in a girlish moan. One of her hands leaned against the window as the other held onto me.

I picked up the pace feeling Evie clench around my fingers again and her body tensed up as she let out a gasp.

I smiled into her neck placing soft kisses along it while I held her petite figure to the front of mine. Feeling Evie cum against my fingers, bucking her hips as she tried to gain control of her own body.

"Fuck.." she muttered with a whine as I removed my fingers from her.

Holding them to her mouth which she gladly accepted. Bobbing her head up and down tasting the remains of herself.

She let go of them with a pop as I move my hand away and sighed pulling my hair up as I grew hot from all the body heat we shared.

I threw myself into my chair watching Evie struggle to stand correctly without support. She pouted stumbling her way into my lap with Bambi legs and whined squeezing her legs together.

"I don't think I'm gonna be able to leave your office now without putting a bag over my head."

I chuckled pulling Evie's hair up into a ponytail for her and kissed her temple.

"If they're smart they won't even look your way. I'll walk you out my love." I replied helping Evie take off her robe so she could get properly dressed.

She blushed trying to put it back on, "No, the door isn't locked!"

"I just ate you out on my desk and finger fucked you for a solid ten minutes or so, without anyone coming in.. I think you'll be okay." I laughed taking it off and throwing it.

Evie rolled her eyes glancing at the door then back at me with a smirk.

"What?" I asked.

"I still have some time to spare and I didn't get to have lunch before I came here.."

I narrowed my eyes at her watching Evie disappear off of my lap and underneath my desk that shielded her from anyone's view besides mine.

"Evie, no! I have a meeting over the phone to attend to in a few minutes!" I yelled in a low voice.

She just shrugged innocently forcing my legs open and pushing my skirt up to slide my thong off of me.

Evie grinned wrapping them until they could stay around her wrist like a bracelet.

"Collecting souvenirs now are we?" I teased raising a brow.

Evie did the same and side eyed my slightly open drawer where her panties peaked out. "I could ask you the same question.."

I smirked rolling my eyes and got comfortable in my chair while Evie pulled me in closer.

Her tongue stuck out as she gave me one long and slow upwards lick. Keeping her hazel eyes on mine the whole time.

I bit my bottom lip watching Evie go at it on my pussy. Coating it with her own saliva and spreading my wetness with her tongue all together.

I moaned gripping my hands on the armrests as I watched the insanely hot sight in front of me.

It was hard to believe for a moment that this was the same woman who cried after she burnt her muffins in the oven.

"Shit.." I groaned placing my hand behind her blonde head, forcing her face in between my legs. Evie groaned in response sucking on my clit and pulling at it, then letting it go with a pop.

Repeating her actions until I couldn't take it anymore.

I whimpered accidentally kicking my desk and likely injuring my leg with a future bruise.

Evie placed her mouth over my pussy, flicking her tongue underneath my clit and forcefully holding me down so I wouldn't move.

I grunted flailing my arm next to me uncontrollably since I couldn't move my legs. A panting mess but still not giving a shit if anyone had walked in on us during this moment.

"Fuck, Evie!" I said in whine, practically yelling her name to the entire building who was either deeply disturbed or already handing in their resignation.

My body spasmed a little as I came, watching Evie lap up my wetness after as if it were a treat.

"Shit.." I muttered again shivering and resting one of my legs on top of my desk. Still keeping my legs spread open as Evie enjoyed herself.

She sat up licking her lips and wiping the inner corners of her mouth. Mocking something I once did.

"Mmm..," she moaned sitting up on her knees to come out from under the desk and kiss me. Allowing me to taste myself on her lips.

"You taste so good," Evie giggled smiling.

I sighed tiredly and smiled back at her. "I think I've created a little monster."

Evie looked back at me lustful eyes and eyed my body up and down. "Hmm.. just wait until I can get my hands on that toy of yours." She said winking then standing up leaving me a little speechless.

She got dressed quickly without any panties and grabbed her purse forgetting my thong was still around her wrist.

"I'll see you later," Evie said leaning down to grip my chin and kiss me passionately.

I was breathless after and still speechless as I saw a whole other version of my girlfriend.

"Get dressed. I don't want anyone else seeing you in that compromising position except me." Evie said firmly grabbing the robe she was wearing before and throwing it at me.

I caught it with a scoff and pulled my leg down, resting the robe in my lap.

"I love you," Evie said smirking at me as her eyes did a once over at my body while looking over her shoulder. Then opened one of my office doors and walked out without another word.

I sat there in silence putting the robe on and sitting back down stunned. Thinking about the 180 that just happened.

"What the fuck...?!" I yelled to myself, then looked down at Evie's panties that I hadn't hidden yet.

My office phone went off a second later, singling that my meeting was about to begin.

. . .

After calming myself down and attending to other work duties. I went on a mission to scout the Dallas area for a therapist for Evie.

As a proper birthday gift from me to her, I would be covering all of the expenses myself. She had enough to worry about right now and the last thing I wanted to be thrown on her was a large bill.

It was 6pm now, and Abby had planned on dropping off the girls with me due to a family emergency she need to attend to.

I was scrolling through my searches on my desktop, writing down numbers and names of therapists who I thought would be a good fit for my girl. Someone who could be trusted and gentle with her because not all therapists are.

I had my fair share with an awful one in the past. She told my parents everything I said and manipulated me into believing I wanted to give Sophia up for adoption. I didn't want Evie to have the same experience of feeling like everything that went wrong in her life was her fault.

A knock came from behind my office doors and they opened a second later as Nani and Vivi ran in squealing. They both acted like they had never been outside of the house before every time I brought them to work with me.

"Slow down!" I said in a warning tone before they could knock over something.

Britt walked in behind them with her arms crossed watching the twins run in a circle like two puppies who had just met for the first time.

I chuckled shaking my head, "Please tell me you didn't give them candy from your desk before you brought them to me."

Britt smirked shrugging her shoulders. "I have to keep up with my title as best auntie in the whole world. A little bit of sugar isn't going to kill them Valentina, they already scarf down your rabbit food everyday as it is." She joked earning herself a glare.

So that's where the girls got that name from.

I chatted with Britt for a little while as I cleaned up my office and we walked out together then said our goodbyes as parted ways.

I had texted Evie letting her know I'd be over soon but would need her help in distracting the twins for me while I spent time with Sophia.

When we arrived at the hospital I gave the girls a quick lecture about hospital manners. They were still hyped up on sugar and I didn't need them running around causing chaos.

Evie met me out in the waiting room when we got inside. But she was standing at the front desk where one of Sophia's nurses was sitting, Mia.. I think was her name.

They were laughing quietly about something when I walked up hand in hand with Nani and Vivi. I cleared my throat and their heads turned me as their laughter died down.

"Oh, hey babe!" Evie said smiling then looking down at the twins to greet them.

Nani and Vivi ran into her arms to be embraced as I glanced at Mia who was watching in awe at Evie interacting with my girls.

"Nice to see you again." I said catching the woman's attention.

"Nice to see you again as well, Miss Clair." Mia said acknowledging me and then turning to answer one of the phones nearby that started to ring.

I rolled my eyes as she looked away and got caught by Evie who was smirking at me. "She's a mutual friend of Alyson's and didn't overstep, so put your daggers away." She giggled setting the twins down from her arms and walking over to me with her arms open.

I kept my face as hard as stone and didn't budge from where I was standing.

"Ohh stop it, I know you're not actually mad. You just try to act like you don't have a soft side when I know you dooo.." Evie sang poking my sides.

I smacked her hands away playfully holding back a laugh and hugged her tightly to me. "Mmm.. but don't tell anyone." I said into her hair. Evie giggled lifting her head to look up at me, placing a kiss against my lips.

"Mommy and Evie sitting in a tree!" Nani sang skipping around us.

"K-i-s-s-e-n-g!" Vivi sang along with her twin sister unaware of her misspelling.

Both Evie and I held in a laugh and just watched them skip around in awe.

Nani stopped skipping causing Vivi to bump into her. "It's K-i-s-s-i-n-g, Vivi! You ruined the song!" Nani argued. Vivi crossed her arms frowning in response, "You're so mean! I was just trying to play with you!"

Nani rolled her eyes, a habit that I hated but it was my fault she picked it up in the first place.

"Whatever," Nani huffed turning away from her sister and walking over to the chairs to sit down.

Vivi's frown turned into a pout and she dropped her arms walking up to us with puppy dog eyes.

"Nani apologize to your sister, now!" I said raising my voice and separating from Evie. Meanwhile, Evie picked Vivi up holding her on the side of her hip and letting her know it was ok to make a mistake.

Nani sighed standing up from her seat and stood near Evie. "I'm sorry, Vivi." She mumbled looking down at her shoes.

Vivi lifted her head from Evie's shoulder and looked at her sister, "It's okay... I'll practice my spelling next time."

"You two are still in kindergarten and learning how to spell properly. It's alright to make mistakes right now. But you guys need to be nicer to each other, you're sisters and not everyone is as lucky as you to have a sibling to depend on or play with like you two have each other." Evie said looking at the both of them to make sure they were listening.

I grinned hearing her teacher voice standing off to the side.

"Miss Love and Miss Clair, the doctor would like to speak with the both of you for a moment." Mia said standing up from behind her desk.

"Girls, go sit down and don't move or else the nurse will tell me and you can guarantee that I won't allow you two to go pick out your Valentines day cards like you wanted." I warned them pointing my finger to which they nodded at and quickly sat down silently.

Evie and I stepped aside being greeted by the doctor who came up to us with a folder in his hands.

"Afternoon Mrs. and Mrs. Love," The doctor started off opening the folder and looking down at what was inside. I snickered glancing at Evie. She blushed looking at me for a second and turned her attention back to the man in front of us.

"Afternoon Doctor Evans," Evie greeted back softly.

"I wanted to just take a moment to speak with you two seeing as you are Sophia's mothers for the time being that she is in foster care." He said looking up from the folder.

We nodded telling him to go on.

"As of this morning we ran some further testing on Sophia.. just a simple strength test." Doctor Evans added in a shrug. "Everything seemed okay but, I did suspect significant weakness in one of her arms. Specifically the one she complained about when checking in. It's a bit of a concern I'm not going to lie to you.." He said with a sigh.

"But, we are doing everything that is possible right now for Sophia in making sure she gets the treatment and care she needs. We're checking in on her more often and thinking about getting her into a physical therapy once she is half way through treatment."

Evie looked to me seeing my face and wrapped her arms around my body pulling me into a side hug.

"Well as far as treatment goes. Is her body responding at all? I know it hasn't been that long but we've been curious." She said rubbing her hand up and down my arm.

"Right now it's difficult to tell but her spirit seems to be in a good place which tells me she isn't feeling the harsh effects of the poisoning besides in her arm. But I will be sure to check the toxicity levels again, likely tomorrow and then get back to you on that." Doctor Evans explained giving us a look of sympathy.

"Thank you, Doctor Evans. We appreciate you taking the time to talk to us.." Evie replied smiling a little as the man gave us a slight nod and walked off down the hallway.

Evie turned to me hugging my body to hers, "She's gonna be fine, Val. We just have to stay positive."

I nodded not saying anything and pulled back from the hug walking away from her to the waiting area where we left Nani and Vivi.

My eyes widened at the empty seats and I turned to Mia who just got off of the phone again. "Where did they go?!"

Mia hung the phone up and pointed to the chairs frowning then looked around wondering the same thing. "I swear they were right there! I looked away for a second to give one of the doctor's some information over the phone and--"

"Dammit!" I yelled interrupting her. I ran around the corners of the hallways looking for any sight of the twins, calling their names out while earning stares from the staff.

I ran up and down the hallway, then the next and passed by Sophia's door that was near the waiting room. Her door wasn't closed properly and I heard giggles come from the other side.

I opened the door rushing inside to see Sophia swinging her legs off the bed with her IV drip. Nani and Vivi stood on each side, Vivi specifically holding Sophia's teddy and pretending to make it talk.

"Girls!" I said firmly catching their attention.

Vivi dropped the bear onto the bed and stepped away from Sophia afraid. Nani stood back too as Sophia's face morphed into confusion. "Mommy?" She said with a slight smile.

The girls looked at her with the same confused expression, then at me raising a brow.

Shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 2.1K 24
Kelsey has been through a traumatic experience and even though time has passed. She is still trying to fit all the pieces of her life back together...
1.6M 93.9K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
32.1K 1.7K 22
"ji, i think i fell for the guitarist..." "you mean you fell for the guitar RIZZ?" twitter au // in which felix thinks he likes the guitarist of th...
1.8M 39.4K 111
A collection of avengers x reader one shots. Any request you have you can add onto the first page of this book. I really hope you enjoy reading! Comp...