Princess of Magic | Harry Pot...

By SusanDaniel1

"You're dating the mother fucking princess bitch" [Goblet of fire - deathly Hallows] - Currently Editing Orp... More

0.00 | PROLOGUE
CAST
FOUR
0.01| WINTERS
0.02| FREINDSHIP
0.03 | FEAST
0.04 | HERBOLOGY
0.05 | RIVALS
0.06 | FLAME
Glow | 0.07
Owl | 0.08
Fallen | 0.09
Potter | 0.10
Panic | 0.11
Mother | 0.12
Muffins | 0.13
Dragons | 0.14
Stupid | 0.15
Dates | 0.16
Red | 0.17
Ball | 0.18
Fireworks | 0.19
Gossip | 0.20
Night | 0.21
Nice | 0.22
Water | 0.23
Woods | 0.24
Blood | 0.25
Rose | 0.26
Love | 0.27
News | 0.28
Doggy | 0.29
Kitchens | 0.30
Dream | 0.31
Death | 0.33
Life | 0.34
End | 0.35
Year Five
Castle | 0.36
Anger | 0.37
Truth | 0.38
History | 0.39
Prefect 0.40
0.41 | JOURNEY
0.42 | ANGER
0.43 | DETENTION
0.44 | SCAR
0.45 | ARGUMENT
0.46 | ARMY
0.47 | REBELLION
0.48 | QUIDDITCH
0.49 | COMFORT
0.50 | FIRE
A return ?

Family | 0.32

824 45 13
By SusanDaniel1

Family

"Dumbledore reckons You- know- who getting stronger again as well?" Ron whispered. The moment Bambi was checked over my Madame Pomfrey she had ran straight to Dumbledore office where Harry was exciting. They ran back in together at the mention not only Harry had some sort of weird dream, but Bambi too. Dumbledore was rather confused more so on Bambi's half. It was almost as if he expected it from Harry. Not having much to say, he sent them off with a warning to be cautions and that Rose would admittedly be told.

"He trusts Snape too even though he knows he was a Death Eater?" Frankie was in absolutely shook. Harry and Bambi had returned to the courtyard where the others were gathered, waiting. Bambi was informed of everything regarding the Pensive on their journey and it sent shivers all down.

While Stevie mouth opened wider at every new information, Hermione was silent taking it all in. "Yes." Harry voice was quiet as a group of Ravenclaws passed by. "What I don't get why me and Bambi had these dreams? It was as if I was watching it from someone else eyes."

Bambi eyes rested upon the floor, "Mine was the opposite, I was able to walk anywhere in the graveyard." Her mind had wondered off completely. Fearful for what she saw and what it exactly meant. There was the hidden feeling as if she recognised something.

Stevie and Frankie centred themselves very closely around Bambi more so than ever now. With all the attacks and rumours of Voldemort, Bambi was worried herself. Often they choose to spend their time in the Hufflepuff common room, talking through the night or in the great hall where they discussed latest information with the Golden trio. Until they received a letter from Rose and Sirius, all they talked about was Harry training for the final task. Cedric was rarely seen as he was always training which Bambi knew nerved Harry whenever they mentioned it.

"I'm just saying I feel unprepared," he whined, sitting down at the Hufflepuff table with Ron at his side.

Shaking her head, Bambi finished the sentence on her letter to Billy. Recently, he had been sending more and more owls and it was becoming difficult for her to respond. A lot of them was both him and Lara asking question of Rose, Sirius and anything Royal they could think off. It was either that or them asking if they found out who attacked her. She supposed they at least cared about that. It sadden her to see her brother become so distance. Once he letters would be filled with adventures and suggesting things for Bambi.

"Bambi." Harry waved a piece of parchment, distracting her train of thoughts. "Got a letter from Rose and Sirius." She smiled as she opened it and read along:

If Voldermort really is getting stronger again, our priority is keeping you both safe. Dumbledore has assured us that under his protection you are safe, but still please don't take any risks. Harry concentrates on getting through that final task and then we can focus on other matters. Bambi, we have some news we would like to share with you, but only in person. - haha haha  (Sirius handwriting wrote) see you both soon.

Morning of the final task had soon arrived, brining with it a dazzling sun. Instead of sitting at their new usual spot on a morning, they headed over to where Cedric sat with a bunch of his friends. His face was pale, almost sickening but he plastered a weak smile as the three gathered. "Longtime no see," Bambi playful punch his arms.

Again he gave them a sympathy but weak stare. "Sorry, I've been training 24/7 for this task and with exams too. This task wont kill me, exams certainly will."

Stevie took a bite into her apple, suddenly becoming more quieter. "Do you think you're ready?" Frankie questioned, smiling over the table at Dimo who waved.

Cedric seemed to think before nodding with strength, "yes, I think so. Cho been a real help, she been studying with me a lot and finding some spells."

Stevie face was emotionless as Bambi took a glance, before wrapping a comforting arm around him. "Well we are all rooting for you." Just as she finished speaking, she was given a fright as hand slammed down in front of her, with a copy of the Daily Prophet.

"Look at this!" Hermione yelled causing Stevie to drop her apple onto the floor. "This is outrageous!" Bambi picked up the newspaper skimming slightly over it. Within it, Rita spoke about how Harry and it seemed his new lover brains were malfunctioning as they passed out within their lessons. She struck harder with Harry going deeper into him more so, but still Bambi was confused. "How is she finding this all out?"

Harry and Ron finally joined, sitting down next to Bambi herself. Cedric and Harry gave each other a nod of hello, but also assurance. "Your suppose to be the one researching into magical bugging Hermione! You tell us!" Suddenly with Ron's words, Hermione and Frankie gasped out. Faces turning into grins as there stare at one another. With a look unreadable, they raced out of their seats and out of the halls.

"Well that is odd," Stevie muttered, frowning down at her dirty and bruised apple. 

Watching as they ran out, they nearly ran into Professor McGonagall as she neared them. "Ah, Potter and Diggory, the champions are congregating in the chambers of the halls after breakfast. The champions families will be waiting -" she went to turned but eyes wondered onto Bambi, "And Miss Winters, you are too accompany too." Harry and Bambi simply shared a look of confusion.

Once breakfast was over, Harry, Bambi and Cedric got up out of their seats and made there way over to the chambers were Viktor and Fleur stood. Cedric was talking excitedly about seeing his parents when Bambi looked over at Harry's frowned expression directed to the ground. When they reached inside, Cedric raced in spotting Mr and Mrs Diggory immediately but Bambi's eyes wondered around the room with a smile once she spotted it. Harry had insisted on waiting outside stating none of his family could be there, but Bambi dragged him in with such a force he stumbled right into Mrs Weasley and Bill Weasley.

"Surprise!" Mrs Weasley beamed , kissing him on the cheek in an embracing hug, " we thought we'd come and watch you Harry!" Bill created Harry, minus the kiss, before the Weasleys turned to where Bambi hung back. "Oh, you must be Bambi!" It was all but shocking when Mrs Weasley walked over and embraced Bambi herself. Taking a moment, she wrapped her own arms slightly in an embrace, chuckling. "Oh we have heard about you from Ron's letters!" Turning back to where Harry face was bright red.

"Yh and the Daily Prophet," Bill chuckled, pushing at Harry's side.

"Oh!" Mrs Weasley rounded to them, "Is it true then? Are you dating?" Bambi heart might have been doing backflips at the suggestion. Turning equally red as Harry they shared a spark glance before merely shaking their heads. Smiling faltering slightly, Mrs Weasley said, "Well, you're a lovely girl so I don't see why you both shouldn't." She could have died on the spot.

Harry talked between the two Weasley, a smile returning to his face. Suggesting that he must give them a tour, Mrs Weasley turned to where Bambi waited, confused as to why she was here. A loving and caring smile graced her face as she pointed to a small hidden door around a corner, "In there."

With that they walked out, leaving Bambi alone. She stared at the door, a million questions running through her mind. Slowly, she edged to the handle, holding it for a mere second, listening as she heard small whispers. Hardly audible, she took in a deep breath, opening the door a wide. There tucked rather tightly away in a broom cupboard was Rose and Sirius.

"Thank God everyone gone!" Rose expressed as she nearly fell into the room.

"That was more enjoyable when you used to sneak me in there in our Hogwarts years," Sirius sly grin had received a playful hit from Rose.

"Hello to you, too" Bambi was beaming, not expecting her parents to be her hidden surprise.

They finally greeted her with a tight hug, sitting in down on a red velvet couch, placed for the families. Rose and Sirius discussed how they were here to visit Harry before the task but also here to inform her of the news mentioned in recent letters. It was then Bambi started to worry once they shared a unreadable look.

"We are not just here to wish Harry luck and visit you," Rose whispered as if she was cautious, "Once the task if over and the champion is announced, Dumbledore and I agreed that we would reveal the Royal family." Fear rose in Bambi herself. Everything would be released, she would be reveals to the world and everything would change. It was what she worried most about it all. How everyone would not perceive her. Yet, Rose watched as the girl in front of her spiral into panic. "If you don't want too Bambi you don't have too."

Taking a moment, Bambi breathed running everything over in her mind. If what rumours were true and Voldemort would return, Bambi realised life itself would change no matter what. No one knew what the next day would bring. So with one final breath, she nodded. "I can do it."

Proudness swelled in both of their eyes, grins growing before sharing a now joyous look, "Good because after your fourth year is over, we are returning to the Royal castle." Sirius exclaimed.

Rose finished with a sparkle in her eyes, "And we wanted to know if you would join?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 9.3K 39
'We'll ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง, the pieces of our broken hearts back together' "I have to brew a difficult potion with him for months. And guess who my p...
265K 7.9K 70
โ ๐ˆ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž (๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐ž๐), ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ง, ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ, ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
571K 16.5K 22
On a fateful mission gone wrong, Auror Draco Malfoy gets mauled by a werewolf in an attempt to save his partner's life. When they rush him into St. M...
1.9M 69.4K 50
She'd expected to possibly give her life to this war, she'd even prepared for the reality that they might lose the war. But the one thing Hermione Gr...