Valentina - [wlw]

By femmestories

The story of how a shy elementary teacher still exploring her sexuality becomes involved with two of her stud... More

author note
aesthetics
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty eight
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one

twenty three

75.2K 2K 4.2K
By femmestories

Christmas break part three.
Just a lil extra fun filler chapter 🍨

Evie's view:

The next morning I woke up before Valentina. She was still nude from last night, and laying on her stomach with her head sideways on the pillow.

I smiled at the sight and leaned over to brush her hair back to give her temple a small kiss.

My phone said it was only 8 a.m. right now but even after last night my body was still eager to wake up early. I blame my job.

I crept out of bed slowly and looked through my luggage to pull on a silk robe. Then headed to the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth and my hair before sneaking out of the room.

The hallway was quiet and I couldn't hear anyone else out in the living room or kitchen.

I assumed the twins and Abby were all still asleep despite their early bedtime yesterday.

I made some coffee for myself and sipped the hot beverage for a bit in the kitchen until I got the sudden urge to go exploring.

We had gotten to the cabin late in the afternoon that I didn't even get a full tour of the magnificent place.

I wandered the hallway downstairs seeing a guest bathroom, the doors to our room and then a small hallway at the end that led to another double doorway.

Raising my brow out of curiosity, I held my mug in one hand and walked down the hallway to the wooden doors. I stared at the handle for a bit wondering if it was appropriate for me to even be doing this.

Wouldn't it be an invasion of privacy?

It's not like I'd go looking through whatever was in the room. I just wanted to know what was behind the doors.

I sighed to myself and grabbed the metal knob, turning it slowly and pushing the door open. It made a little creaking noise which made me cringe. Hopefully Valentina hadn't heard it.

I walked inside the room that had white plush carpeting, a large desk with a chair behind it, a rug almost half the size of the room, large bookshelves and some modern couches for seating scattered around.

This room had two big windows similar to the one in our bedroom.

The sun was brightly shining through the large open curtains that were an off white. Most of the furniture and decor being a similar color or something neutral.

It was a beautiful room and I assumed it was just a office for Valentina to use when she needed it for work.

But who would work while away on vacation?
Crazy people that's who.

I sipped my coffee glancing around the room some more and noticed a largely framed photo. It was hung just behind the desk and the largest photo in the entire room.

I moved closer looking directly up at the picture and scanned my eyes over every inch of it.

The framed photograph was of Yolei and the twins. Along with a smaller photo next to it.

I set my coffee down on the desk admiring the beautiful photos in front of me. The girls looked much younger with their baby faces.

"Mama.." I heard a tired mumble behind me.

I spun around quickly tucking my hair behind my ear. Nani stood at the door looking like she was still partially asleep, and rubbing her eyes constantly.

She called me Mama.. did she think I was Yolei by accident? Suddenly I felt a panic rise within me because I had no idea what to say. It was either break her heart all over again or not say any

Nani walked further into the room wearing Christmas themed pajamas rubbing her sleepy eyes still and lifted her arms.

"Hey sleepy head.. why are you up so early?" I asked quietly ignoring her comment earlier and picking her up. Holding her in my arms as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Vivi snores and I wanted you to hold me." She mumbled still not realizing who I am.

"Hmm.. well how about you go lay out on the couch while I make breakfast for everyone?" I suggested leaning against the desk for support.

"No.." she whined tiredly. "I wanna lay in your bed mama, with you and mommy."

I panicked again at the name and sighed.
"Nani.. I think you're still asleep sweetheart. I'm not—"

"I love you mama."
She cut me off and practically stabbed my heart with her words. She was so sleepy still that she was dreaming I was her mom.

I glanced down Nani's face seeing her look like she had fallen back to sleep but I was unsure.

The door creaked in front of me and my head snapped up looking at Valentina standing there in her robe with an unreadable expression.

"Mama I want pancakes..." Nani mumbled still sleeping. My eyes widened and I looked to Valentina who had the same look.

She walked over to me taking Nani out of my arms and hushing her so she wouldn't wake up.

I didn't say anything and neither did she. Valentina just held her daughter in her arms and walked out of the room.

I closed my eyes sighing and grabbed my cup of coffee making my way out of the study. Closing the door behind me and going back to the kitchen, where I should've stayed in the first place.

A few minutes later after I chugged my coffee. Valentina came downstairs entering the kitchen cautiously with her arms crossed.

We stared at each other for a moment.

"What were you doing in the office?" She asked softly.

"I just wanted to tour the cabin a bit more... I got distracted by the photos and then Nani came in. I'm sorry.." I apologized looking down at my hands.

I heard her take in a deep a breath then letting it out. "She was sleepwalking. Which is rare but that was Yolei's office... no one's been in there since she passed. So I think you being in the room just confused Nani.. sorry if that freaked you out. She doesn't normally sleepwalk unless if she dreams. She won't remember any of it when she wakes up so.. don't worry."

I only nodded and glanced around the kitchen nervously. We just had sex for the first time last night and the most awkward wake up call.

Valentina walked closer pouring herself some coffee and leaned against the counter sipping it. She looked at me for a good while.. or at least I could feel her looking at me because, all I found interesting at the moment was the floor.

"Evie I'm not angry.. she was sleep walking like I said and you didn't know how to respond. I get it. And I'm not mad about you being in the office either, there's nothing important in there besides those photos anyways." She said taking a long sip from her mug afterwards.

"Good.. but still I'm sorry for intruding like that. I was just curious." I whispered at the end looking up at her finally.

Valentina gave me a soft smile and set her mug down to walk towards me.

I stayed leaning up against the island counter, gripping it's edges.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and dipped down to give me a quick peck. "You little miss..." she murmured against my lips changing the subject. "are a lot kinkier than you look on the outside."

Deciding to be playful back I gave her an innocent smile. "Well I'm full of surprises.."

Valentina raised a brow, pressing her body closer against mine. "Is that so..?"

I nodded back confidently.. or.. at least I tried to without passing out from holding my breath for so damn long. Even after seeing her naked and being vulnerable in front of Valentina, I was fucking terrified of her still.

Her hand trailed down to the front of my silk robe, untying it with one hand as she leaned in towards my ear.

"So am I. Now get on top of the counter." She commanded in a snippy tone.

I let out of the breath I was holding and shaking like my next door neighbor's annoying chihuahua.

But did as I was told with a bit of her help. Everything was pretty much exposed beside my breasts, which were covered a little by the robe material naturally falling over them.

Valentina pushed me back slightly so I leaned further back on the counter with my hands. It was still very early in the morning but she already a hungry look in her eye for breakfast.

And I think right now, breakfast meant me.

She adjusted my legs onto the counter as well, bending them so my feet laid flat and spreading my legs far enough for access.

"Stay here, and don't move."
Valentina said still being snippy with me. It was kind of hot though the more she did it.

I whimpered in response, also because the counter was cold as hell.

She walked over to the pantry and then to the fridge where the freezer was just below, pulling items from both.

My eyes widened at the sight of chocolate syrup, whip cream and a tub of vanilla ice cream. "W-what's that for?" I asked pointing with a shaky hand at the stuff in her arms.

Valentina set them down next to me.
"I want my dessert now." She said simply looking at me with a serious expression.

I could feel my lips pout outwards. Already shivering from the thought of cold ass ice cream being put on my body.

"Don't worry.. I'll make sure the ice cream isn't too cold." She whispered grabbing the whipped cream can bottle and shaking it first.

I watched intently as she moved the front of my robe out of the way and sprayed a generous amount of the foamy cream onto my breasts.

I gasped at the ticklish feeling and continue to watch as Valentina moved on to the chocolate sauce. Her eyes looked to mine for a second before watching her creative work, all still in a serious dominant manner.

She held up the bottle and let the warm chocolate drizzle onto my chest. Dripping downwards onto my breasts where the whip cream is. Some of it even sliding further down to my stomach.

By now I was shaking more but with excitement and eagerness for Valentina to touch me.

I was ready to feel her skilled tongue against my skin or... elsewhere.

Putting my frustration aside, I waited patiently as she pulled out a spoon from the drawer then opened the ice cream carton. Taking out a big enough scoop for the spoon and placing it in her mouth with the spoon upside down.

She stared into my eyes as she noticeably sucked on the spoon. Humming at the sweet taste of the ice cream.

After a few seconds Valentina set the spoon back down and stuck her tongue out. Showing me she had a bit of ice cream on it still before leaning in and licking off the whip cream mixed with the chocolate.

I moaned at the feeling of the coldness from her tongue against my nipple and arched my back, pushing my chest outwards to her.

Cursing quietly underneath my breath,
"F-fuck.."

Valentina continued to lick just the left breast for now. Making sure she got every last bit of the dessert toppings and swallowed it all.

She licked her lips coming back up and reaching for the spoon again.

She repeated the same actions, licking away at my covered breast. Leaving me sticky and hot and bothered. Valentina pulled back letting my nipple go with a hard pop making me whimper.

Having her play with my breasts was one of the best feelings in the world.

I had never touched myself personally before so, I figured this was normal for me to be extremely turned on by it for the first time.

Without anymore ice cream her tongue moved lower cleaning off the chocolate syrup that dripped onto my stomach. Valentina kept her tongue out standing up straight again, and kissing me.

I moaned into her mouth, licking the chocolate off of her tongue like it was one of the best things in the world.

And it was.

We pulled back and I saw Valentina smirk at me as she wrapped her arms around my waist to lean on the counter.

"You're a kinky little thing.. I didn't think you were to be honest. I thought I was gonna have to teach you all of that." She joked.

I blushed and looked down at my still very exposed position. "I kinda did my research.." I whispered.

It was true though. I got curious one night and watched probably way too many lesbian porn videos for my comfort.

But I needed to go into this with at least some knowledge. It was embarrassing to be a almost middle age 20 year old who knew nothing about how to be with a woman.

"Hmm.." Valentina hummed studying me.
"I don't know how I feel about you looking at other naked women then, even if it was for research purposes."

I frowned and looked into her eyes worried. I didn't even think about that.

I mean it's not like I cheated.. but some people just weren't okay with their partner watching porn.

"I won't do it again.. I promise.." I mumbled with a pout sitting up.

Valentina stood straight keeping her hands on my thighs. "I was joking" she chuckled lightly. "But it would make me more comfortable if you just came to me when you want to learn something new.."

Her lips kissed my collarbone softly as her hand pushed me back into my exposed position.

I nodded watching Valentina spread my legs open on the island counter, hooking her arms underneath my thighs.

"I almost forgot.." she smirked pressing a kiss to my inner thigh. I raised an eyebrow at her in question.

"..the cherry" she said reaching over to grab a single cherry from the open jar on the counter.

My eyes widened at the small round red fruit that Valentina held by the stem between her thumb and index finger.

When the fuck did she take those out?!

"W-what-t are y-you gonna do with that?" I asked nervously choking on my own words.

She said nothing and just held the same smirk on her lips still holding the same cherry up.

Valentina laid me back some more so I could lean on the back of my arms and be more comfortable. She moved down towards where my exposed core was and I felt my eyes widen even more.

THIS WASN'T IN ANY OF THE INFORMATIVE PORN VIDEOS I WATCHED?!

I gasped at the feeling of something cold being placed on top of my clit. But very lightly to where it didn't actually get onto my lady bits.

Thank goodness because the last thing I needed was an infection.

I watched Valentina as rubbed the cold cherry against the hood of my clit, letting a drop of it's juice land on it. I tended up at the feeling and let out an uneasy breath.

Valentina put the cherry to the side and glanced up at me smirking before looking down at her new treat. She stuck her tongue out and placed her mouth against my clit. Harshly sucking off the cherry's juices as well as my own.

Unintentionally, I moaned out loud throwing my head back in pleasure.

She continued to eat me out until I was practically riding myself against her face as a moaning mess.

Right before I could reach my orgasm I heard heavy footsteps come down the stairs, and it took everything in me to stop grinding myself against Valentina's incredible tongue.

"Good morning ladies.. I'll get started on bre—" Abby said walking in the kitchen further sleepily then stopping in her tracks.

I gasped sitting up quickly to wrap my robe up and pushing Valentina back. Thankfully Abby hadn't full come around the counter to see me naked.

Valentina stood up straight wiping the corner of her mouth and sucking off her index finger as she peered to look around me.

"Morning Abs.." she greeted casually.

"G-Good morning Miss Clair.. I apologize for my sudden interruption." Abby said a little flustered.

I turned red myself tying my robe tight and hopped off of the counter. Exiting the kitchen quickly to escape from further embarrassment.

. . .

Valentina's view:

I watched with a raise of a brow, Evie leave the kitchen quickly.

"It's fine Abby. It's not like it's never happened millions of times before" I chuckled remembering her walking in on Yolei and I.

Abby laughed nervously and nodded moving out of my way so I could pass.

"Breakfast sounds great by the way. I'll go get the girls once it's ready.. I'm going to go check up on Evie." I said softly, passing Abby and leaving to the master bedroom.

When I walked in the room Evie was sitting on the couch near the large window with her back to me.

"You ran out of there fairly quick" I commented stepping closer with my arms crossed.

Evie was staring at the floor with a blush to her cheeks. "I'm sorry I'm not as comfortable as you are with others seeing me in such a compromising position." She snipped.

I scoffed standing in front of her.
"Okay.. attitude is not needed. But I'm sorry, I didn't hear her coming."

Evie sighed closing her eyes for a second and looked up at me finally.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to snap. I just panicked and at first I thought it was one of the twins." She said.

"It's fine." I replied plopping myself down at the top of the couch and leaning back against it. "We'll just be more careful next time."

Evie looked over her shoulder and gave me a small smile.

"Now.. come to daddy." I joked opening my arms.

Evie bit her lip and got up crawling on her knees to straddle herself in my lap. Untying the silk robe she wore and letting it fall down gracefully against her skin. Until it fell behind her.

. . .

A/N:

Lets just say the cherry was tossed out carefully because this isn't Abby's first rodeo with Valentina having sex on the counters lmao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 82.2K 82
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
51.7K 1K 15
Young, mean, strict, business woman, and intimidating all word to describe Carla Rose. At day she works at her Billon dollar company but mostly she i...
37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
1.1M 28.7K 95
This is the story based on Fifty Shades of Grey. As the title suggests it'll be the gay version of the book, the storyline might change at some point...