𝚈𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ 𝚊 π™Όπš˜πš—πšœπšπšŽπš›...

By yoyoyeager

AU| completed | (Contains little Manga spoilers) When you were young you had a best friend his name was Eren... More

part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28

Part 22

974 25 20
By yoyoyeager

After all of this happend you went home with Eren. You were still speechless from all the things that were happening right now. Things like that doesn't happen everyday.

When you arrived in front of Erens house he held the door open for you. You just nodded. You both stepped in.

"Please tell me what happend." Eren asked you hesitantly. You looked him deep in the eyes. You didn't want to answer that question because the thought of it scared you.

You tried to get out of his way so you went to the bathroom. Eren held your wrist with his bloody hands to stop you but you smacked his hand away. He knew what happend and still does this.

When you were in the bathroom you locked the door behind you because Eren tried to follow you. You went to the mirror to look at all your bruises. Tears began to escape out of your eyes. All of this weight you carry, it's to much for you. You don't even know what to do now. Your really thought Eren changed but he didn't. You could tell by his look. All this hate and anger.

Suddenly you snapped out your trance. "Open this damn door!"

Eren he screamed again, why won't he stop? He promised you to stop, but here we go again.

You heard how he banged against the door. You were scared. Again. He did all of this again.

Instantly the door was crashed open. "Why the fuck are you ignoring me?" Eren yelled at you. Eyes filled with anger. Clothes soaked with blood.

"I'm not ignoring you.." was all you mumbled. Your gaze was fixed on the floor. You had no courage to look at him.

Eren came closer to you, the metallic smell of blood met your nose. You took a step back whereupon Eren took one forward.

"Please don't hurt me again.." you begged as you held your hands in front of your face.

Eren smacked them away.

"You promised you wont hurt me.." you whispered.

Eren looked you deep in the eyes. He tried to control himself. His hands were formed into shaking fists. He really tried to hold back. And all of a sudden you heard a knock. "Thank god" you mumbled under your breath.

You ran towards the door to open it.

"(Y/N)." a deep voice said. You saw no one until you looked down. It was Levi.

"Levi what in the name of god are you doing here? Get away!" You whispered in panic.

He took your wrists and dragged you out of the house. He had his ODM gear on and flew away while carrying you under his arms.

"I'll tell you when we're save" was all he answered. You looked back and saw Eren and how his gaze was directed to you, he was angry, very angry. But he didn't even think of chasing you. All he was, was disappointed. You heard him scream "You fucking traitor bitch!"

-

After a while Levi settled you down.

"Explanation please." you insist.

"We had some eyes on you. (Y/N) we still care about you and there was no other way out for you." Levi explained.

You looked at him in shook.

"I thought yall never wanted to see me again." you claimed.

"We planned all of this to get you out of this hell. And it seems like Eren doesn't even gives a fuck about it." Levi mentioned.

You were lost in thoughts. Why is all of this happening? Why does anyone care about you?

"Why do you give a fuck?" You asked him frustrated. Tears began to form in your eyes.

"Because i know how you're feeling. And to be honest we were all hurt because of you.. We just wanted to help you out because i think you had no way out." he explains. Its the first time he shows emotions to you. You saw a tear in his grey eyes.

All he said was the truth. You had no where to go. No way out. But you still have this feeling for Eren. But you don't know how to handle it. You don't know anything. You're just lost.

Levi saw tears streaming down your face. He couldn't look at you like that so he pulled you into a hug and caresses your had to calm you down. "It's okay, let it out."

"thank you." was all you said while you were crying into his chest.

"Is she fine?" A female voice asked. It was Mikasa.

Levi shook his head. You pulled away from the hug and looked at Mikasa.

"You're not mad?" You asked in fear.

Mikasa came closer to you, she saw all of the bruises on your neck and face.

"How could I?" She asked sarcastically and pulled you into a hug as Levi took a step back.

"He did this to you? Didn't he?" Levi asked seriously.

"no." was all you answered.

Levi looked at Mikasa in confusion. Mikasa pulled back and looked you deep in the eyes.

"Who else?" She questions.

"An old friend. But he's dead now." you response.

"He killed him?"

"Yes."

Mikasa noticed that you behave differently as always. You were traumatized of everything that happend but they don't even know everything that happend to you.

"Do you think Eren will come for you?" Levi asked.

"I don't know.. He's acting strange. By the way thank you for saving me. He almost hurt me.." you confessed.

"(Y/N) You can tell us everything, you know that! From now on you're save." Mikasa mentions.

"Lets go to our new HQ. Eren won't find us there because it is guarded." Levi suggest.

Both, you and Mikasa nodded.

-

After a couple of minutes you arrived at the HQ. Armin was the first one who greeted you.

"You're save now. I'm sorry (Y/N) I was being a jerk." Armin apologized.

You just nodded and hugged him. "It's okay."

"Armin can we talk? I need someone who listens to me. Because Eren never did." you asked scared.

"Of course.." Armin responded.

Armin wanted to show you were your room was so that you could talk there. You walked down the hallways till you arrived at your room.

"Here we are, my room is next to yours!" Armin mentioned.

Both of you walked into your room to sit at a table next to your bed.

"(Y/N), You know you can tell me everything okay? I won't blame you for anything." He said in a soft voice.

"Thank you Armin for being here for me.. After all I've done I just wish Eren was like you in things like that-" you began to cry. You had so strong feelings for him but he's just toxic and not right for you.

Armin wiped your tears away.

"You really love him?" He asked carefully.

You looked him in the eyes and nodded while more tears made their way out of your eyes.

"It's okay, i just don't get it. He hurt you.."

"I know that. But - just forget it Armin. You can leave if you want." You said sadly.

"Im sorry! Please (Y/N) tell me everything" Armin muttered.

You started to tell Armin about everything that happend, with Eren and how he abused you. How you got kidnapped by Enzo and you tried to describe your feelings for Eren. Armin tried to understand you but he really doesn't know how you fell for Eren after all he did.

After a three hour talk someone knocked at the door. When you opened it you saw a tiny man.

"Hey brat, how are you? We need to discuss something with you and Armin." Levi explained.

"Yeah, sure.." you answered. You and Armin stood up to follow Levi trough the hallways until you stopped in front of a big door. As he opened the door you could see a big table where all members of Levis squad were sitting. Everyones gazes was directed at you.

"Sit here." Jean said as he offered you a chair next to him. You nodded an smiled. You saw how jean blushed.

"We worked on a plan to capture Eren. And (Y/N) will be a big help!" Erwin explained and looked at you. You just waved at everyone. You didn't knew they needed you for a plan. Was that the reason why everyone was so nice? Do they trick you?

"Erwin can you explain it to me later? I gotta talk with Levi." you said as you walked in levis direction. You took his wrists and pulled him outside of the room.

"You're using me. Aren't you?" You said in disappointment.

Levi looked at you in shock.

"I can't believe all of this. First Eren was the one who played with my feelings and now you guys? Are yall fucking kidding me?" You shouted.

You wanted to go away but Levi held you tight.

"Let me explain." he said seriously.

"Explain? How you betrayed me? No thanks." you said downhearted.

Levi held you tighter "I said let me explain"

You looked at him in shook. You remembered how Eren held you.

"Please let go" You mumbled.

"Then let me explain. Shitty brat." He repeated.

you rolled your eyes and nodded.

"We all know that Eren brainwashed you, we really wanted to save you and we also saw a benefit in you. See win win situation?-"

"He didn't brainwash me!-"
"Stop defending him!" Levi screamed.

"I wanna go."

"I can't let that happen."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End...

Joke see yall in chapter 23 :) Byebye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 13K 33
Year 845, the year Wall Maria met its doom. The residents within Wall Maria stared at the wall. A head was now visible...it was a titan... 'A titan...
49K 1K 19
Cursed with a troubled past that was forgotten, (f/n) (l/n) thought she lived a normal life, a life everyone had to live through. A life where they w...
911 26 30
You had grown up in Eldia and had know Eren and the gang all your life. When you reached junior high you transferred schools to Marley. Your ideal g...
5.8K 147 31
"Everyone changes." This year you moved to Paradis. It was your year to start over. Once you've got settled into Paradis University with your roommat...