Healer • J. AVERY

By M_GREYSHOE

Yvonne Grey a kind and forgiving person that has lost the hope in real love and searching for the one to love... More

playlist
aesthetics
cast
〘001〙
〘002〙
〘003 〙
〘004〙
〘005〙
〘006〙
〘007〙
〘008〙
〘009〙
〘010〙
〘011〙
〘012〙
〘013〙
〘014〙
〘015〙
〘016〙
〘017〙
〘018〙
〘019〙
〘020〙
〘021〙
〘022〙
〘023〙
〘024〙
〘025〙
〘026〙
〘027〙
〘028〙
〘029〙
〘030〙
〘032〙
〘033〙
〘034〙
〘035〙
〘036〙
〘037〙
〘038〙
〘039〙
〘040〙
〘041〙
〘042〙
〘043〙

〘031〙

3.8K 102 5
By M_GREYSHOE

"That's not the point, Calliope!" Arizona snapped.

Yvonne frowned at the two women that were arguing in the middle of the hallway.

"Oh, it isn't? You wanted to start this whole thing, remember?" Callie answered.

"Your point?" Arizona asked, avoiding Callie's eyes.

Callie shook her head at her girlfriend in annoyance and slight anger.

"Did you seriously just ask what my point is?" Callie released a sarcastic chuckle. "So you wanna know my point, Arizona?"

"If you have one, then yeah." Arizona nodded her head.

Callie shrugged, crossing her arms at Arizona. "We're looking for a criminal that's probably hiding under another name, it makes no sense."

Yvonne's ears perked at the word that just left Callie's lips. The blonde pushed her chair back before walking over to the two women.

Arizona noticed Yvonne walking up before looking at Callie and nodding her head in Yvonne's direction.

"I heard the word criminal? Is something wrong here? Is someone gonna shoot me again?" Yvonne joked at the two surgeons.

Callie started laughing at Yvonne's joke before she noticed Arizona's glare and she stopped doing so.

"Aha, no, criminal? Did I say that? No, I said something like–" Callie was stopped by Arizona pulling her away by her hand.

"I'm sorry." Arizona mouthed the words to Yvonne.

Yvonne softly smiled at the other blonde.

This was the thing that confused her. Was it because she was pregnant and Arizona knew about her past.

Or was it because something was hidden from her and maybe from others as well? She didn't know but nor did she have the power to do so.

The feeling of a flutter took the attention of Yvonne as she smiled down and placed her hand underneath the bump that showed itself already.

"Hi, good evening, you look so good, the pregnancy glow isn't it?" A voice spoke up from next to her.

Turning around Yvonne smiled at the sight of April.

"Don't listen to her, Eve, you look like crap, but at least I'm honest," Christina spoke, pushing April out of the way.

"No, she looks amazing, what are you saying?" April argued, glaring at Christina and then smiling at Yvonne.

"I'm being honest to my pregnant friend, that's what I'm saying, now be quiet, Kepner." Christina sighed, looking at Yvonne.

"Excuse me? What's wrong with you?" April frowned at her.

"Nothings wrong I'd just be the better godmother, we all know that," Christina smirked to herself.

"Are you two seriously behaving like kids for that?" Yvonne rubbed her forehead, not believing this.

"Kepner is the kid here, I'm an adult that knows she can be a great-grandmother." Christina held her hands up in defense.

"STOP, there's no need to start arguing, okay? April is an amazing friend, and so are you, you are both amazing but I and Jackson haven't talked about this yet."

"Wait what? You're 19 weeks pregnant and you haven't discussed this?" April deadpanned.

"Most of the time I want to strangle her, but come on, Eve, you're 19 weeks pregnant," Christina repeated, watching Yvonne roll her eyes.

"19 weeks." Repeated April.

Yvonne noticed Derek walking behind the two women, and she took the chance to get away from this conversation.

Christina and April smiled at each other, but as they remembered the discussion, they both raised an eyebrow at one another.

"Hey, you look focused?" Yvonne asked, catching Derek his attention. "What surgery is it?"

"You're not asking me to get in on the surgery, right?" Derek spoke as he noticed Yvonne pursing her lips. "It's a Neuroendoscopy."

"Soo, I can get in?" Yvonne laughed at the dark-haired man, folding her hands in a pleading manner. "I need to hold a scalpel, please?"

Derek looks down at his chart as he writes something down before he looks at Yvonne. "Mama Avery asked me to keep you away from performing surgery."

Yvonne groaned loudly, laying a hand on Derek's shoulder. "I'm gonna ask you again, can I, Yvonne Melody Grey, get in on surgery?"

"Wait Uhm, I think- no." Derek shook his head as the both of them kept walking towards the O.R

"You are unbelievable, it's been weeks since I stitched someone up, this is torture," Yvonne mumbled, waving her hand around randomly.

"Well, you can have a pretty good view from the gallery." Derek shrugged his shoulders at Yvonne as he handed her a few magazines. "And take a look at these."

"What are these?" Yvonne asked, looking at the magazines in her hands.

"They are called magazines, Meredith told me to give them to you, to help you choose the nursery."  Derek smiled at Yvonne, walking off to the O.R. "Have a seat in the gallery."

Yvonne nodded at the neurosurgeon, walking up the small stairs with the magazines in her hands.

Strolling into the gallery, she noticed Miranda sitting there too, concentrating on the surgery from Derek

Not trying to bother the female, Yvonne took a seat on the left side of the room, starting to go through the pages.

Hearing footsteps, Yvonne noticed Miranda smiling at her as she pointed to the chair next to her. "Can I?"

"Why would you ask that, of course, you can." Yvonne nodded, going back to the pages.

"You don't know the gender of the baby yet, right?" Miranda asked.

"Oh no, no we don't I don't even know why Meredith is making me do this already. " Yvonne snorted, flipping a page.

"Wait, go back, that white and grey theme, it screams your name." Miranda chuckled, tapping the nursery on the paper.

Miranda went through her chest pocket before taking a pen and drawing a cross next to the nursery. "That's a good one."

"You know, when I was in labor, the only person that helped me and gave me the strength to push my son out and not think of the pain, was George O'Malley," Bailey mumbled.

"He'd loved this, to be an uncle," Yvonne whispered, watching Derek close up his patient. "Do you think you can be there for me like George did with you when you were in labor?"

Miranda stared at the Grey sister with slight shock but quickly nodded her head as she lay her hand on Yvonne's. "I can do that, for you, I'll be there."

"Thank you." Yvonne smiled, wrapping her arms around Miranda's shoulders, and closing her eyes before she released her. "Really."

"No need to thank me, I'm always here, you already know that," Miranda spoke.

Yvonne nodded and walked off the small stairs, strolling toward another room.

Yvonne opened the door and smiled at the sight of Jackson being concentrated on a chart.

Yvonne quietly walked up behind him, placing the magazines on the table and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Hi."

"You okay?"

Yvonne nodded her head in silence as she took the pen out of his hand and sat down on his lap.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"No, but like, the never leave me because I'm scared of being left behind because I've had so many issues in my life and you're too special, kind of love you." Yvonne raddled, gazing into his eyes.

Before he could answer Yvonne pulled him in and pressed her lips to his.

The feeling of fluttering entered but not just from kicks.

Everything felt right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

971K 31.7K 89
𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘵...
89.9K 1.3K 17
The plane crash happened, But everyone survived. Mark is making a plan to propose to his girlfriend, Lexie Grey. They're in a good spot after everyt...
30.6K 491 72
we all know about Derek and mark but what if Derek didn't just have a sister and mark also had a sister who just happened to be best friends with Ame...
3.5K 84 14
Callie moved to NY without Arizona but what happens when she realizes that she can't live without her and come back to Seattle? Will Arizona still be...