I Need U (Jikook)

By blue-button

Jimin and Taehyung are best friends. Taehyung has an adopted brother named Kim Jungkook. After high school, J... More

Friendship
First Meet
Second Meet
Treating Wounds
Questions?
Crush?
Trip
Meeting A Guy
Start Of The Trip
Departure Of Kai
Thoughts
Old Friends
Spending Time
Run Away
Cuddle And Breakdown
Hangout
I Forgive You
Last Day Of The Trip
After The Trip
Meeting Old Friends
Preparation
Birthday
Propose
He Left The Party
A New Start
Talks
A Suspicious Letter
What If It Is true?
Where Were You?
My Boyfriend Is My Stalker - 1
My Boyfriend Is My Stalker - 2
First Time At My Boyfriend House
My Boyfriend Is A Softie
First Date And Kiss
Trust Me
My Drunk Boyfriend
Opportunity & Problems
Cooking Together
Is The Past Repeating?
What Is Happening?
Why it hurts so much?
The End?
A new chapter of life
An unexpected comeback!
I am ready to face Him
I still love you
Where is my old Jimin?
A Public Confession
Playing hard to get
Unexpected kiss and hurt
We Should Talk
okay! its a lot to take in
This is our love story
The Wedding (m)

Jealous Jungkook

6.6K 338 253
By blue-button

(Vote Goal - 25)

JIMIN POV

Me and Jungkook walked in a soft and comfortable silence. I am thankful to God that it's not awkward or I might have died.

I think I spoke too early.

"That brown hair kid is not your boyfriend right?" He asked in an emotionless tone but I knew he was anything but calm. He must be fuming inside.

Some things never change like a jealous Jungkook.

"First of all, he is not a kid. And secondly, no he is not my boyfriend but that doesn't mean I am single."
I commented.

He glared at the road so hard that I thought it might crumble under his stare. I like jealous kookie. I was having fun with pulling his leg. Let test the water, should we?

"So you have a boyfriend?"

"If I ask you why you hide the scholarship thing from me. Will you answer me?" I throw a question on his.

He frowned "I didn't mean to hide it. I was going to tell you that after the party but I fucked up like the jerk I am. And you still didn't answer my question."

I hummed at his explanation. I still needed a detailed description but this will do for now. Slow and steady win the race. Remember?
We were soon at the door of the cafe. He pulled the door open and gestured me to go ahead. What a gentleman.

"Jiminie~~~~"
Heeseung sang my name. I giggled at his behaviour. But what I didn't notice was an angry bunny behind me.

"Why you are so happy today?"
I asked him walking towards the counter.

"He is always happy when you are around my son" Mr Jeon informed from the kitchen with a chuckle.

"Good morning Mr Jeon. And I am hurt that I didn't make you happy" I pouted.

He laughed loudly and freely.

I giggled and notice there were only three customers in the shop, two boys and an old lady. I then realise that Jungkook was still standing at the door and was interrogating Heeseung with his eyes.

Is he jealous of Heeseung?

But I was soon answered as Jungkook jaw clenched hard when Heeseung walked and stand beside me over the other side of the counter. He put his attention on me and said with a wink,
"Thanks for coming today jimin. I will surely make you the co-owner now."

I laughed and unconsciously put my hand on his right shoulder as I lean forward while laughing.

But my laughter was short-lived as a cold voice voiced his words standing over the counter "if you two are done with your PDA can I have my coffee?"

Heeseung gave him a hard look and looked over my again and asked
"You know him?"

"Ah! Y-yes. He is the elder brother of my best friend Tae. He just came back from America" I informed quickly before Jungkook can do so.

But I think my answer make someone unhappy.

"Really? Brother of your best friend?" He questioned me.

Heeseung was looking over us with a thinking face which makes Jungkook more irritated. I ignored his question and asked with a big fake smile even tho inside I was dancing on cloud nine.

"What you would like to order?"

"One Macchiato, please."

And with that, he strolled to the far corner seat of the room. Okay! I will agree I didn't like how he just talked to me and hate that he is sitting far away. I pouted and turn around to prepare a coffee for him. A turn my head a little to watch him but huffed when he was more interested in his phone.

Heeseung stand close to me and whispered "who is he really? If you don't mind me asking."

"My ex-boyfriend and maybe my future boyfriend too" I whispered back.

He frowned and I knew what he was going to say so I answer it beforehand "it is complicated".

"But that guy surely loves you."
He mumbled next to me.

I glanced at him and questioned, "how can you say that?"

"Man, are you kidding me? The way he is killing me with his eyes right now proves enough. And as soon as his eyes are on you it turns all soft and fluff for you."

I turn my head around again but saw him invested in his phone.

Pabo.

"He is not even looking at us" I pouted.

"Believe me he is. I can feel my back burning by his stare. Any blind man can even tell he loves you and by your reaction, you do too" he said in a matter of fact tone.

I didn't reply to him and finished the coffee.

I prepare myself mentally and started walking to him with his coffee in my hand.

"Here's your coffee," I said in a soft tone.

What the hell! He didn't even appreciate my presence and continued scrolling on his phone. Okay, then the game is on. I can ignore you too Jungkook. I huffed and turn on my heels to amble to the counter again.
He even didn't compliment my coffee art. I even made him my best art.

"I have a plan" Heeseung mumbled and I look at him confused.

Plan for what?

"Let's just pray I don't get killed helping you" he continued while washing the cups. I was still confused at what he was saying.

"If he is not giving you attention then you have to steal it" he suggested.

"How?"

"By making him jealous chim," he said in a duh tone.

I nodded at him, still thinking is I should do it or not. It might not end well but I ding care at this moment anymore so I agreed to him. Mr Jeon gestured a best of luck at me from the kitchen and I smiled at him.

After fifteen minutes Jungkook coffee was finished and I was going to walk to him to take the cup but Heeseung beat me to it and walked to his table. What is he doing?

I quickly took a cloth in my hand and secretly scooped towards them to hear them. I acted like I was cleaning the table near them. I saw Heeseung took his cup and asked politely "do you like the coffee sir?"

Jungkook looked up from his phone and gaze at him for a second before going back to his phone. Rude. Not controlling myself I blurted out
"Don't you have to go now? You said earlier you wanted a coffee and you already drink it."

I walked towards them and stand beside Heeseung. And damn I think Heeseung wants to be killed because he played his hand around my shoulders and pull me close and politely but seductively said "don't be rude to our customers baby, that's not good. I had taught you good enough not to do silly mistakes."

I nodded at him playing in his act.

And it worked because soon he yelled
"I want an Americano now".

"Of course sir. Let's go, baby" he hold my wrist and dragged me to the other side of the counter. I turned around to watch Jungkook and he was poking his inner cheek now with his tongue. He does that when he is jealous.

I quickly make an Americano for him and Heeseung took it from me and walked towards him but after a minute he was returning towards me with the Americano. He pulled me close and whispered

"He said he will only accept it if you brought this to him."

I look at him surprised not believing Jungkook will say that. I blushed and took the cup from his hand and walked towards his table. I put his order down on the table and was turning around when he stopped me with his words
"That's your boyfriend?"

Not knowing what to answer I looked towards Heeseung and he was quick to pick up the situation and yelled: "baby mochi come here."

I thanked him in my brain and practically ran towards him. A jealous kook is not a too charming scene to watch. But after ten minutes Jungkook yelled one more order "I need one more."

I frowned but made one more Americano for him.

This cycle continued until he was asking for his tenth coffee for the day and I had enough.

I walked towards him and standed in front of him. He looked at me with wide doe eyes and I knew that coffee has kicked in his bloodstream.

He asked, "where is my coffee?"

I frowned and answered "you are not getting any more coffee. You had enough for the day. You should go home."

But he quickly shakes his head and whimpered "I need it, please min."

"No, you don't" I announced.

"I have to drink it so that I don't do anything stupid like punching your boyfriend until he doesn't have two purple eyes. I can't get drunk because I promised myself to never drink again after the party that day" he whispered and looked at me like a hurt puppy.

I now feel bad to act so touchy with Heeseung.

"He is not my boyfriend and it's now my lunch break so let me drop you home. As you are in no condition to even walk" I notice he was shaking now.

And soon I knew he was falling in my arms.

He feels unconscious in my hold.

VOTE • COMMENT • FOLLOW
🍁

In the scale of 1-10, how much you will rate this chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 84 11
the keys to me i love each freckle on your face 🗝️
13.5K 960 36
[DISCONTINUED] IN WHICH abandoned, clueless kim sunoo runs into westernised, charming park sunghoon in london. sparks fly in a vibrant and diverse we...
806K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
200K 6.3K 27
A story of jikooks love journey throughout the years of being in bts. Jungkook a man confused about his strange feelings towards his hyung and Jimin...