๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐„๐‚๐“๐Ž๐‘ | S...

By bellasweetwriting

๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šž๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š– ๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š– Amelia Sealgair... More

[ part one ]
[ o n e ]
[ t w o ]
[ t h r e e ]
[ f o u r ]
[ f i v e ]
[ s i x ]
[ s e v e n ]
[ e i g h t ]
[ n i n e ]
[ t e n ]
[ e l e v e n ]
[ t w e l v e ]
[ t h i r t e e n ]
[ f o u r t e e n ]
[ f i f t e e n ]
[ s i x t e e n ]
[ s e v e n t e e n ]
[ e i g h t e e n ]
[ n i n e t e e n ]
[ t w e n t y ]
[ t w e n t y o n e ]
[ t w e n t y t w o ]
[ t w e n t y t h r e e ]
[ t w e n t y f o u r ]
[ t w e n t y f i v e ]
[ part two ]
[ t w e n t y s i x ]
[ t w e n t y s e v e n ]
[ t w e n t y e i g h t ]
[ t w e n t y n i n e ]
[ t h i r t y ]
[ t h i r t y o n e ]
[ t h i r t y t h r e e ]
[ t h i r t y f o u r ]
[ t h i r t y f i v e ]
[ t h i r t y s i x ]
[ t h i r t y s e v e n ]
[ t h i r t y e i g h t ]
[ t h i r t y n i n e ]
[ f o r t y ]
[ f o r t y o n e ]
[ f o r t y t w o ]
[ f o r t y t h r e e ]
[ f o r t y f o u r ]
[ f o r t y f i v e ]
THE PREY

[ t h i r t y t w o ]

1.4K 36 20
By bellasweetwriting

t h i r t y  t w o
m i n d , h e a r t a n d s o u l

"AMES!"

Amelia got on Scott's bike and started it while Stiles was shouting at her, trying to stop her.

But she was already driving away.

She felt cold, like shivering. She felt scared, lost, defenseless.

Isaac.

She had never driven a bike before, but she figured it wouldn't be much of a problem, until she almost crashed against a streetlight.

As soon as she arrived at the Argent building, she started climbing up. She knew the elevator would take too long, and she needed to know if Isaac was okay. If Isaac was hurt.

Besides, Isaac climbed that building all the time to talk to Allison so... how hard could it be?

She opened Allison's window just in time to see Argent and Allison burst into the room. The father and daughter looked at her as she stepped inside, running towards Isaac who was laying on the floor, trembling.

Shivering more like it.

"Isaac!" She called him.

"He's freezing," told Allison when she placed a hand on Isaac's neck. "He's like ice."

Amelia grabbed Isaac's cheek, turning his head so he looks at her. "Isaac, look at me..."

"What's happening to him? Can you feel anything?" Allison asked her in panic while Amelia was looking at Isaac.

"Just fear... a lot of fear," she replied softly. "Isaac, come on."

"Isaac, listen. You have to turn," told him Argent as he took control of the situation. "Look at me!" Argent slapped him on the cheek, making Amelia look at him. "You need to trigger it. Come on. Turn!"

He was trying to make him angry. He was trying to make him change into a werewolf.

Argent kept hitting him on the face, yelling for him to turn while Amelia and Allison were looking at the man, in panic.

They heard Isaac growling and he pushed Argent aside before laying his back against the bed, the three looking at him as he looked at Amelia.

"Did you see them? From the window... Did you see them?" He asked panting, making Amelia frown.

"Who?" She questioned softly, wiping out the tears from Isaac's face.

"They were five of them," he whispered and Amelia slowly stepped back a bit, looking at him, confused. A tear left his eye and she felt how he was still scared. "They wore black. I couldn't..." He stammered, sobbing. "I couldn't see their faces. They were covered."

Allison spoke. "What do you mean? Like masks?"

"One of them..." Isaac panted. "I could see his eyes. They were greenish-yellow. Like a... Like a firefly," he muttered the last as his sight was lost, not looking at any of the three.

Allison placed her hand on Isaac's shoulder and Amelia decided to step back, standing up from the floor and looking towards Argent, who was walking towards the window.

"The security system only trigged when Amelia got in," he mentioned.

"How did they get in?" Questioned Allison.

"They didn't," told Isaac and Amelia kneeled down again, looking at him. "It was like they came out of the shadows."

Amelia looked up towards Argent, who apparently knew what Isaac what's talking about.

"You know what that means?" Amelia asked him.

"Uhm," he exhaled. "I'm not sure." He approached the teenagers before walking towards the door. "Listen... I need you to keep this quiet for a few hours." Amelia looked at the man, strangely.

Isaac sniffled. "From everyone?" He then looked back towards Allison, who still had a hand on his shoulder.

"Just 24 hours," clarified Argent.

"They could've killed him, dad," whispered Allison as Amelia turned around to look at Isaac.

"But they didn't," her dad reminded her. "And I think there's a reason why." Amelia frowned. "I think they might have been after me."

They saw as Argent left Allison's room and Amelia quickly grabbed Isaac's arm, lifting him up and breaking him apart from Allison.

"You're not coming back here..." she whispered making Allison stand up abruptly.

"Amelia!" She exclaimed and the girl looked at him.

"He could've been killed!" She yelled at her. "He could've died."

Allison scoffed. "I know that! It's not my fault!"

Amelia shook her head. "It's your dad's fault... it's my job to protect Isaac, and I won't let someone who's trying to kill your dad hurt him. Until your dad figures it out and gets rid of that thing... Scott or Isaac will step foot in this place."

"Lia, calm down," whispered Isaac to her.

"No! I'm not calming down!" She shouted again. "We're getting you home... Come on..."

When Amelia followed Isaac outside, Allison was quick to grab her by the arm and make her turn around before closing the door of the room, leaving Isaac confused on the hallway.

"You know he has supernatural hearing so whatever is that you are gonna say—"

"He's not in danger with me," Allison snapped and Amelia quickly bit her lip.

"I'm not prohibiting you of seeing him. I just don't want him to be near your dad or your house. Two different situations."

Allison scoffed. "Ever since you broke up with him, you and Isaac have been more close than you were when you were dating. So, I'm assuming you're just using this thing as an excuse for me to not date him."

"Allison, I've said it before and I will again if I have to. I don't mind you and Isaac hanging out with each other. I really don't. He's free to do whatever he wants. And I'm dating Stiles."

"Are you?" Allison asked her, making Amelia frown. "The only thing I see is you jumping from guy to guy like a total—" And as she was about to pronounce the s, she stopped herself.

Amelia raised her eyebrows. "What did you just say?"

"I..." she stammered. "I'm sorry, I don't... I didn't mean that, Amy. I'm sorry."

"Wow..." she whispered. "First, you flirt with my boyfriend while we are dating. Then, I break up with him because I know he likes you and I think you guys will make a great couple but now I'm not allowed to do my job anymore because I would look like a slut to you?"

"Amelia, I was mad, I didn't mean it—"

"No, you did," she interrupted. "Date whoever you want to date, Allison, I couldn't care less. But Isaac is my duty, I'm his protector. So please, allow me to do my job."

"Amy, please..." But the girl walked towards the door.

"Remember when I told you that you and I were similar?" Amelia asked the girl. "I honestly don't think the same way now."

Amelia opened the door of the room and saw Isaac standing there, acting like he hadn't heard a thing. The girl simply rolled her eyes before walking towards the door, the werewolf following her.

She just wanted to get home.

As soon as they stepped inside the elevator, Isaac couldn't keep quiet.

"So about what just happened..."

"Shut up."

Isaac raised his eyebrows. "You don't like me still, do you?"

"I said shut up," she continued and the guy shrugged.

"Just checking."

• • •

"Class starts in five minutes," told the couch through his megaphone. "Just because there's no power don't expect there to be no school."

After last night, all the energy in the town had been black out due to whatever Kira did, which worried Amelia a bit.

Amelia rolled her eyes before looking towards Stiles. "So, that was it..."

"Okay, but what attacked Isaac?"

"Can't say." Stiles raised his eyebrows, confused. "I'll tell you tonight."

Stiles nodded. "So you left us all at the power station before you took Scott's bike, drove through Allison's building, climbed it, tried to save Isaac and then got into a huge fight with Allison?" He summarized and she smiled a bit. "What now?"

"I don't know. I just don't want to see her."

"She's your best friend, Ames. You can't say that. And what was the fight about?"

"I don't know, she just snapped at me. But that's not important. What we need to worry about right now is to find what the hell is Kira? I don't know of something supernatural that its scent is candles."

She saw as Stiles dropped his keys and inched over to pick them up before staring at one of them.

"Stiles?"

"Where did you come from?" Stiles asked in a whisper as he was staring at one of the keys in his keychain.

The two turned around when they saw the school's door opening and they looked over the entrance, noticing it was Scott staring at someone. They turned around again to realize it was Kira, walking away quickly.

Scott started to run when Amelia stopped him, grabbing him by his arm.

"No. No. Stop. Stop," she told the Alpha as he kept trying to run.

"What? I need to talk to her," told her Scott, looking at Kira as she walked towards her locker.

"No," Stiles said, "you need to remember someone left a coded message telling Barrow to kill her."

"Which is why I need to talk to her," argued Scott and Amelia did see a point. "And I also need to talk to you for taking my bike!"

"It was a life and death situation, get over it," Amelia told him. "And there's no way you're talking to Kira. Until we figure out if she's just another psychotic monster that's going to start murdering everybody, I vote against any and all interaction!"

Scott exhaled while Stiles nodded, agreeing with his girlfriend.

"What if she's like me?" Asked Scott as he looked at her leaving and Amelia scoff.

"She does not smell like wet dog..."

"That girl walked through 1.21 gigawatts of electricity," recalled Stiles.

"And she doesn't smell like dog..." repeated Amelia, trying to make a point.

"She's not like you," finished saying Stiles as the two saw Scott walking away.

She noticed how Stiles was focused on his key chain before turning around, seeing Allison walking towards her.

"Oh crap..." she whispered before looking at Stiles. "Talk to me, do something."

Stiles looked up towards Allison walking towards them before exhaling. "You'll have to talk to her eventually."

"Eventually doesn't mean right now," pointed out Amelia.

"Amy, can we talk?" Allison asked her when she arrived next to them, but Amelia simply grabbed her books, walking away.

She did not want to talk to her.

• • •

Amelia laid her back on Stiles's jeep as soon as she got out, looking at Scott and Kira as she was standing next to Stiles.

Scott and Kira were trying to get Kira's phone back, and Amelia did not know what to think about that.

"So who are you again?" The girl asked Kira.

"Amelia, leave her alone," Scott told her, seriously.

"What? I'm your protector. Forgive me for asking obvious questions."

"Your protector?" Kira questioned confused and Stiles nodded.

"He has a babysitter," Stiles mentioned, smiling while Scott looked at the two, angrily.

"She's not my babysitter. Just, help us get in," Scott told Stiles and the guy nodded before taking out his wallet.

"Okay, this one will get you into all of the perimeter doors," started saying Stiles as he was giving some white cards to them, "this one into the evidence room, and this one's for my father's office."

"You didn't steal these, did you?" Asked him Scott.

"No. I cloned them using a RFID emulator."

Amelia frowned before nodding, proud of her boyfriend.

"Is that worse than stealing?" Questioned Scott again.

Stiles raised his eyebrows. "It's smarter." Scott nodded, making the same face Amelia made.

"Scott, can I ask you something?" Kira questioned to the guy before pulling him away from Stiles and Amelia, who only looked at them frowning.

"I just find it weird that Scott is getting in all this trouble just to look for a phone with naked pictures in it," admitted the girl. "Don't you find it strange?"

"Uh," Stiles exhaled. "Do you have pictures of yourself naked in your phone?" She nodded. "Would you want an entire police and FBI department to look at them?"

Amelia thought about it for a few seconds. "Probably not."

"There you have it!" Stiles exclaimed, just in time for Scott and Kira to walk towards them again. "Okay. So, now almost everybody's out dealing with the blackout. But there's always somebody at the front desk. There's Dispatch and usually a night shifter or two. You guys are gonna use the service door entrance by the dumpster. Alright? Nobody uses it. Now, I'll text you if anyone comes out. But, Scott, if you get caught, I can't help you." Scott looked towards Amelia.

"Don't look at me like that."

"My dad's under investigation for an impeachment because of your dad," reminded him Stiles, "so, if anything happens, I will take Amelia, run and leave you both for dead."

Scott nodded. "Got it. Thanks. Seriously, dude."

"I'd ask my dad, but you know... "

"No, I know," Scott intervened, whispering. "I get it."

Amelia nodded. "Alright, just, uh, hurry up. And I am your babysitter," she told Scott before getting in the jeep again, Stiles doing the same thing.

The two saw as they walked away, the girl exhaling.

"So..." Stiles started. "Why did you and Allison fight?"

"You really wanna know?" He nodded. "I kinda told Isaac he couldn't step inside Allison's house 'cause of, you know, the attack and everything. She got mad, thought I was prohibiting Isaac from seeing her which I wasn't. She almost called me a slut. I got pissed and left."

"Well..." whispered Stiles. "Were you?"

"Was I what?"

"Prohibiting Isaac from seeing her?"

Amelia stared at Stiles for a few minutes before scoffing. "No," she defended. "I don't care if Isaac dates Allison."

"I won't get mad if you tell me the truth—"

"Stiles... I'm with you, I love you. Isaac can do whatever the hell he wants. I broke up with him."

"Well, I broke up with you in the first place but I was still pissed that you were dating Isaac." The girl turned around to look at him. "It doesn't mean you still want to be with him, it just means that you aren't ready to see him with someone else. And you never know... maybe he wasn't ready to see you with someone else when we got back together."

Amelia exhaled. "But you and I... Stiles, you and I are meant to be together." The guy raised his eyebrows. "He knows that... I just... I want him to be happy, I've always wanted him to be happy. He's... I'm his protector. I can't stop caring."

"I know..." admitted Stiles. "I didn't know at first, but I know. I know that you trust him. I know that you trust Scott and I know you trust Derek, wherever the hell he is... And you won't stop ever. But maybe... you confused you supernatural bond with him with romantic feelings." She frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... when you see Scott, what do you see?"

"A brother."

"And with Derek is the same right?" She nodded. "Well... why isn't Isaac that too?"

Amelia looked down to her fingers before shaking her head. "No, it's not it. It's like... my bond is stronger with him. Actually, my bond is different with each of them, you know?"

"What do you mean?"

"With Scott... I can hear him easily, I know where he is all the time, everyday. I can hear his heartbeat easier than I can hear Derek or Isaac's. I know when he's nervous or angry, and I have no problem on following him, on trusting him first. With Derek... I can listen to his thoughts. We communicate through them." Stiles raised his eyebrows. "And with Isaac... I can easily be in him. Like that day he got locked in the closet. It was like I was in his body. Like... I could feel everything he was feeling. That's why I knew he was getting attacked. I could feel his pain."

"Mind, heart and soul..." whispered Stiles and Amelia raised an eyebrow. "It could be! Mind uses logic. It's thinking, it's calculating. Heart is more of instant feelings, like anger, anxiety, love... Soul is the combination of both. You connected with Derek with your mind. It was a thing of logic, of knowing that he couldn't possibly be the bad guy, of looking at the different scenarios. While Scott, you connected with him with your heart. He was in danger and you decided to protect him because you knew he was a good person, you knew it in your heart. Even if everything pointed out that he was a killer, you still protected him. And..."

"And Isaac with my soul?"

"I mean, yeah. That's why you trust him so much. Why you cry when you talk to him. Maybe that's why you feel jealous of him and Allison, because maybe he feels a bit jealous of you and me. That's maybe why you liked him. Your mind is connected with Derek's, your heart is connected with Scott's and... Your soul is connected with Isaac... you guys are..." Stiles stopped talking before hitting his back against the seat. "Oh..."

"You are not thinking we are soulmates or anything, right?" Stiles shook his head.

"Of course not. It's just a supernatural bond tying your soul with his, so..."

Amelia exhaled. "Stiles, I love you..." He nodded.

"I know that," he whispered before looking at his keychain, staring at that key again.

Amelia was about to talk again when they heard a car parking in front of them, making both look up and realize it was McCall's car.

"Hell..." whispered Stiles before taking out his phone, texting Scott but he wasn't replying. "Okay, I'm so going to regret this."

She saw as Stiles got out of the car and she quickly followed him, not knowing if that was part of the plan.

They stopped McCall on the hallway, Stiles and her quickly standing in front of the man.

"Hey! Hey," exclaimed Stiles and McCall looked at them both.

"Amy?" He asked and she nodded. "I thought you weren't friends with Stiles and Scott anymore." She forgotten the man hadn't seen her in a while. Years, maybe. "What do you guys want?"

Stiles started stammering. "I was just... I was thinking on the case. I was thinking I should clue you in on my thinking." Amelia raised her eyebrows before forcing a smile towards McCall, trying to act as natural as possible. "Here's my thinking. I was thinking this..." he snapped his fingers before trying to figure out what to say. "I was thinking that Barrow, right... Barrow received the information about who to kill at the school, right, you know that?" Amelia exhaled. "So I was thinking maybe the person who gave him that information, check this out," he winked before continuing, "might actually be someone... at the school."

"Oh, for crying out loud," she muttered lowly, staring at the floor.

"And thats, uh, my thinking," finished Stiles.

"Hmm, you're right."

"He is?" Stiles hit her softly on the ribs. "I mean... good thinking, babe. Excellent... thinking."

"Yeah, excellent. We started looking for links between Barrow, faculty and students last night," informed him McCall and Amelia nodded slowly. Shit, it was working.

"So you already, then, know that stuff?" Stiles questioned and McCall nodded. "You already thought of that."

"Your dad did."

Amelia looked towards Stiles. "Oh..."

"His one useful suggestion," said passive-aggressively McCall, making Amelia frown, angrily.

"You know," started Stiles whispering, "this attitude that you have toward my dad? You can dress it up to all the professional disapproval that you want. But I know the real reason why you don't like him."

Amelia stared at her boyfriend.

McCall chuckled. "Is that so?"

"Yeah. Because he knows something that you don't want him to know," replied Stiles. "And guess what," her boyfriend continuing whispering. "We know it too."

Oh...

"Get Amy home, Stiles. There's a... there's a curfew," he said before clearing his throat, entering the office.

Amelia grabbed Stiles's hand and dragged him away of the station.

They will wait for Kira and Scott outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 779 41
lottie bailey never expected to fall in love with her best friend, then again, she never thought her other best friend would turn into a werewolf and...
1.6K 67 11
[ BOOK 5 ] COMPLETE โŒ It's been three months since the dread doctors, the beast of Gรฉvaudan, Theo, Katherine was busy, she's been focusing on schoo...
785K 17.3K 31
3:00 AM. โ Liam, do you know what time it is? โž โ 3:00 am. So what? I wanted to see you. โž [liam dunbar x fem!oc] [Teen Wolf: Season 4-5A] [cover by...