ANNOYING BROTHERS 2 [COMPLETE...

By luvbangton

"Sky,this is your new mission.But you have to go to that university as a student" "Okay" "But," "But what?" "... More

Part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31 🔞
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
Part 39(Final episode)
Bonus chapter
Important
Important
Important
Special Chapter
SNOW WHITE AND HER 7 DWARFS
Annoying brothers SEASON 3 SPOILER
SPOILER
Announcement
Undying Souls of Warriers

part 22

15.2K 868 410
By luvbangton

SKY'S POV

In one moment,I was drinking peacefully. I only had two glasses.It isn't enough to make me drunk.I can't be drunk because of my responsibilities.

But strangely, I felt drunk.I was feeling weird.Like sleepy?I felt numb.With much difficulty, I took the glass I drank the alcohol drink.I looked inside only to notice something like powder at the bottom of the glass.

Realization hit me like a thunder.I was drugged. The loud music started to echo in my ears.The world was spinning around me.I couldn't even stand up.My body was numb.

NO ONE'S POV

After Yoongi and Hoseok got to know that sky was taken to one of the private rooms by an unknown man,their blood ran cold.Without thinking twice,they ran inside the room areas.The club was massive.Yoongi and Hoseok barged into every room without even knocking.

They were scared as hell.Yoongi knocked on a door furiously seeing it locked.A man opened it.The room was bigger than other rooms.So Yoongi couldn't see the whole room just by standing at the door.

"I'm searching for someone"Yoongi said with heavy breaths.

"There's no one here"the man said before closing the door.

Yoongi's eyes darkened.He turned to the side to see Hoseok coming to him hopelessly. Yoongi turned to the door again.He tilted his head to a side with a sinister glare.His one side of the lip lifted making him look like a criminal. Not a second passed,Yoongi kicked the door breaking the lock.

He marched inside followed by Hoseok.The scene sickened them.Both of their eyes were terrifyingly dark.Hoseok clenched his jaw.

There,their sister was unconscious on a bed while few men were around the bed.7 men.One was trying to take off her cloths.

Yoongi felt his veins popping out on his neck.His hands were in fists.His cold blooded murderous glare was brought a chilli atmosphere. Same goes for Hoseok.No Sunshine smile on his face.The Sun had turned to his most cruelest moment.

"Who the hell are you?!"one of the men dared to ask.

"Did you touch her?"Hoseok asked in a deep tone he never used before.

"I asked who the hell are you?!Just get the fuck out of here if you can't speak!"

Yoongi's glare intensified.The men laughed.

"What?Satan or something?"

"No.The entire hell"Yoongi spat before charging towards them.

They all charged towards the two brothers.Yoongi snatched the nearest alcohol bottle on the table and hit the first man's head who came to him.The man was knocked out.Yoongi just went forward.

Hoseok bent down and pulled out the knocked out man's belt. He whipped one man without showing any mercy.He strangled the man's neck with the belt choking him by tightening the belt while kicking another man who tried to punch him.He pushed the man in his hold towards another man.

Yoongi fought with the rest three.One man had a tie.He quickly tightened it choking him and pushed him to the wall.He turned around quickly when another man tried to stab him.Yoongi was quick enough to hold his hand and twisted it making the knife fall onto the ground.He grabbed his hair making him scream in pain.Yoongi collided his head with the wall with a big impact making him unconscious. Then his murderous glare went to the last man who was trembling badly.Yoongi took predatory steps towards him.

"Did you touch her?"his voice was sickly terrifying. His eyes were cold which sent thousand shivers run down in the man's spine.

He gulped before shaking his head."I-I swear.W-We didn't touch her"

Now Yoongi was literally infront of him.He grabbed the man's wrist."But you were going to do it right?"

"I-I am sorry please--ahhhhh!!"Yoongi twisted his wrist making him scream in intense pain."I'm sorry!please!"

"From now on,this hand will never touch a girl"he whispered before breaking his wrist bone by twisting it.

Yoongi pushed him away.He quickly went to the bed side.His dark eyes instantly softened seeing his little sister.Hoseok also came to his side.Yoongi quickly took the unconscious sky to his hands in briday style."Call the police"

Hoseok nodded.He looked at Sky.His hand automatically went to stroke her hair.He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Yoongi placed Sky on her bed after coming home.Hoseok also stood next to Yoongi.

"What should we do hyung?should we tell this to our parents and brothers?"Hoseok asked with a frown.

Yoongi sighed before shaking his head."She must have a reason to be hidden like this.It's better to talk to her before doing anything.We don't know what kind of a mess she is involved in"

Hoseok nodded."So,we are gonna tell her?"

"Yes"

"But what if she left us after knowing we know the truth?"Hoseok asked feeling confused.

"She won't"Yoongi said confidently."As long as we are in danger because of Byunhun"....."She came to us to protect us"

Time skip

Bogum was also in his private bar in his apartmen.Drinking away the pain he is feeling. He cursed himself.For destroying their current relationship as brother and sister.He loves her dearly.But she is not belong to him.It was a weird love triangle. Jongsuk loves Deoksim but he doesn't see her even if she is infront of his eyes.Sky loves him but she can't get closer to him because of her identity. Bogum loves sky but her heart isn't beating for him.

Bogum couldn't afford to see their friendship getting destroyed because of his selfishness. Even with so much pain in his heart,he texted sky.

'Forget about today sky.It didn't happen. Please don't leave me,your friend.I don't want to destroy our friendship. Let's be just friends.Let me stay by your side as your friend. Let's talk tomorrow'

He sent it.He suppressed the small sobs in his throat.For five years,he loved her.His hidden love was innocent. No darkness.And it is time to move on.

He wiped away his tears and smiled.He stood up.He left the apartment to take fresh air in that night.He wore a black cap to avoid any eye contact with people.He walked through the streets.

He came infront of the namsan building. He looked up at the beautiful building which stood proudly.Just then he heard someone screaming.

"Theif!!someone catch him!"

Bogum widened his eyes seeing a man all covered with black clothing running towards him.He didn't waste any time and extended his leg making the thief fall onto the ground.The bag he stole fell to the ground.

Before thief could stand up,Bogum kicked him and got on top of him twisting his hand to his back.

Just then a girl came running to him.She panted heavily.Her hair was messy and covered her whole face.She removed her hair and looked at Bogum with a relief smile."Thank you so much!"

After handing the thief to the police who were guarding the area,Bogum turned to the girl who was next to him."Are you okay?"he asked kindly.

The girl was just staring at him in daze.She seemed lost in his face.Bogum blinked few times."Miss,are you okay?"

The girl snapped out of her thoughts and chuckled awkwardly."y-yeah. I'm good"

Bogum nodded."Be careful next time.Then I'll take my leave"

He was about to leave but,

"Wait!"

Bogum looked at her questioningly.

"Uhm,thank you so much for helping me.And uh,can I know your name?"

Bogum raised an eyebrow and chuckled.But turned serious again."No"

He turned around making the girl frown."Aish, so rude"she mumbled feeling upset."Will you tell me if we meet again?!"she screamed hoping he'd say yes.

But he just waved his hand without looking back.

"My name is Miran!.Remember me!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

Do you guys remember Miran?

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon!

Vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 1.9K 30
Revenge... That's all what she wants.. From childhood, she was never happy. Tortured, blamed and in the end left alone. Once she grow up, she became...
506 142 41
"The sky is supposed to be blue! Not pink! Tell me, where am I? Are you guys are some sort of aliens who kidnapped me? Tell me!" A completely differe...
1.7K 296 40
"Your eyes" "Your nose" "Your lips" "Your body" "Are all mine from now on" - Min Yoongi Wearing a contact lenses and then you can see a soul named M...
1.5M 75.7K 75
She met them.7 step brothers.Chaos began. "Hyung!She is going to kill me!" "Hyung,save me!" "Get off bitch!" "I hate this little bitch!" "She literal...