Never Apart (Always With Him...

Autorstwa mrsnicky_

I'm Carter Lynette, me and my boyfriend Malachai Parker decided to take a break from all of our Mystic Falls... Więcej

BACK STORY
Always Back Here
Decisions
Untitled
Goodbye
Worrisome
Broken
Party Time
Foul Play
Back Again
Help
Darkness
Trick or Treat
Luck?
Never
Lost Life
Destroyed
Alive
Home
Greatness
Life
Never
Acceptance
Fear
All of My Life
Another Life

Stories

327 8 14
Autorstwa mrsnicky_

We found a tiny little run down druggie motel to stay in for the night. Me and Malachai just got two matching tattoos, one on our backs and the other on the top side of our hands under our thumbs. They were roses, so that when we held hands our roses were next to each other. Cringy yes, but I wanted something to be marked on my body that reminds me of him. Not just memories that were engraved in my brain or sentimental objects that remind me of him, something on my body I could look at every day for the rest of my years.

We walked into an empty room because all of them were empty, he picked me up and slammed the door closed with his foot then threw me on the very squeaky and unstable bad.

"I love youu." He moaned in my ear and started kissing my neck. I kicked off my shoes and socks. We took off our leather jackets. I ripped his shirt off and he grabbed the collar of my hoodie.

"Hey! Let me take off these clothes like a normal person, they wont fit for much longer and I want to keep them for when I'm back to my normal size."
He groaned and rolled over from on top of me. We both took off our clothes normally, then when I was standing there with just my pants I remembered.

"I haven't shaved..." I said.

"So? I love you and you love me, I dont shave that often and you dont care. Plus how long has it been, a month?" He asked taking off his pants.

"No, almost a week." I said hesitantly.

"A week? Oh baby at this point your still fresh. Now take off your pants, get on this squeaky bed that I wont be able to hear your moans over, and to be honest that we'll provide break, and make love to me. That's all I want. Hell that's all I need." He said getting on his knees on the bed. I scoffed and took my pants off, he pulled me over towards him with his magic and slammed me on my back. He put his legs on each side of me and he kissed my lips.

One of his hands was pointing my chin up and the other ran down my body. His kissed lead down my face and onto my neck, making me squirm in his grasp. I moaned in my throat and he giggled.

"Kitten likes to pur now?" He asked as he kissed my belly. Then I felt the babies move, he looked up at me with the biggest smile on his face. I smiled back and he put his hand on where they were moving. He started to laugh with amazement and I propped myself up on my shoulders.

"How long have they been moving for?" He asked.

"About a week, that is for it to be noticable enough."

"I want to see them." He said with a smile.

"Like, an ultrasound?"

"Yeah! Then we can show everyone, plus we can know the genders right now and decide names."

"But don't you want it to be a surprise?"

"It will be! When we go get the ultrasound. Plus then we can prepare rooms and clothes!"

"Why cant the room just be turquoise, have two white cribs, two changing tables and two sets of baby toys!"

"You know what, if that's what you really want then that's what we'll do. But I want to know the genders when we go see them, I'll tell anyone who wants to know and I'll tell them to keep it a surprise for you."

"Fine. That works, I can live with that." I said and he leaned up to kiss me.

"Words can not describe how much I missed you." He said laying down next to me, I scooted into his arm and laid one leg over him.

"Its not fair that I'm the only one naked." I complained.

"Then go put my leather jacket on, it's the one over there." He pointed to the one next to my shoes. I got up and wrapped his huge leather jacket over my growing body and then laid down next to him again.

"Do we have to fall asleep here? Who knows how unsanitary this is."

"Well your second option is to go to the hospital and get an ultrasound cause we all know I am extremely impatient. Another would be to just cause trouble, doing stupid stuff."
I rolled over on my belly and smiled at him.

"I'm stupid, do me." I said quoting him, I kissed him with a smile.

"Let's go see my- our babies." I said and he nodded. We both got dressed and walked out of the run down little motel he almost felt me up in.

***

When we got there I compelled someone to check me out seeing as it was 1 in the morning. A lady brought us into a room with a leather, paper laid on it but she ripped it off before she instructed me to sit down. I lifted up my hoodie and she put an extremely cold gel on my belly.

"So we dont want to know the gender, correct?" She asked looking on the screen that was tilted away from me.

"I dont but he does, you can tell him." I replied.

"Well one I can definitely tell the gender, and the other is... too small. Not fully developed almost, like it's two months behind." She said looking at the screen carefully. I looked over at Malachai and he looked worried.

"That is almost impossible... Tell me, did you have intercourse two months in?"

"Yeah... uhm, we did." Malachai responded squeezing my hand.

"Well it seems like the smaller one is just younger. In 6 months when the older one is born the younger one will have to come out, it cant finish the development process without both of them in there. I'm sorry to say this but it is very slim for the younger one to survive this, I've only seen a couple other cases and only one of them had both babies survive. I can print off the photos from today and hand them to you, and then I can bring him into the back room to talk about genders." She said as she wiped off the gel with a wipe and walked away.

I looked up at Malachai absolutely devastated. Did he purposely do this?

"Get away from me." I whispered under my breath as I quickly climbed out of bed and tore my hand out of his. I walked out of the room and I heard his footsteps gaining on me, which only made me rush faster.

"Carter! Wait, what's wrong?" He yelled for me as I rushed through the front door and out into the rain.

"Carter, stop!" He yelled and I did, the rain had already soaked my hair and the leather jacket stopped my hoodie from feeling like I just swam.

"What, Malachai!" I yelled facing towards him.

"What did I do?" He asked, rain drops dripping down from his hair and onto his face.

"You wanted to sleep with me later into my pregnancy not thinking I could have twins, but did it late enough so that if there was any chance of me having twins you'd still be the leader! God you are so selfish! You never see the good in things and you only think about yourself! God, I feel sorry for you!" I said as my veins ran down my face and turned away from him.

"Dont turn your back on me!" He said as he sped in front of me, blocking my path.

"I should've turned my back in you ages ago!! All you do is think of the bad side of things and never even tried to see the light! It's like you're filled with darkness and I cant be surrounded by that right now!" I screamed in his face, I felt betrayed by him. He looked at me in sorrow and just stared at my eyes in the warm rain.

"Your right. I see the dark and you see the light. I see the cup as half empty and you see it as room for more. I see lightning as destruction and you see it as a paint that lights up the sky with life. I see cuts and bruises that come with traumatic memories, but all you see are battle scars that prove myself to be strong. I've had so little faith in myself this whole time, and just as I started believing in myself because you gave me all that confidence, you pull it away and start doing all of this bull shit! Because I'm a manipulative, scary, unworthy, psychopathic loser! I I guess that's why I always see the bad in things, and you can say whatever you want about me and what I see. But you can not say I dont see the good in you, because when I look at you it makes me want to forget about who I am and all the bad I've done."

"You can not do that Malachai! You can't say all of these poetic things about us and just expect me to kiss you and make it all ok! What you've done this time cant be forgiven Malachai, all the things I've let you get away with! I cant put up with all of your shit!"

"What? Over something that you are making up in that hormonal mind of yours? Whatever your thinking isnt true, why would I ever put you through- why would I ever put us through the pain of losing one of our children?"

"Because you're crazy, Kai! You're crazy and you know you it. You want to stay the leader and not have any competition so you wanted one to die- you want to somehow kill Jo's babies! You are just not stable, Kai!" I moved him out of my way and he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into him, he had rain drops slowly dripping off his nose.

"I thought you loved me, I thought you loved me just as much as I love you." He said, I saw his eyes tear up and he tightened his grip on my wrist, when he spoke his voice was defeated, broken. He was eager for what I'd say next, which was the problem, I didnt know what to say next. I looked away from his eyes and I too started to cry, I sighed and then looked back up at his eyes.

"Just because you love someone, or are in love someone doesn't mean you are meant to be with them." He loosened his grip and let my arm go, he sighed.

"So your really just going to leave me. Just like that?" He asked weakly, I could hear he was on the verge of sobbing.

"Just like that." I said then put I cloaking spell over myself and walked away, when I looked over my shoulder after a few steps he had his head in his hands- then he disappeared too.

I didnt know where to go. I didnt want to go back to the dorm and interrupt Caroline and Stefan, Elena was probably with Damon and Bonnie doing god knows what. I couldn't go back go Mystic Falls because the heretics would kill me, but maybe that was the right option.

Then I got over myself and went to Damon's.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5.3K 329 15
❝ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ... ...ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏ ɪ ᴀᴍ, ...
705K 22.9K 44
❝ I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PAST, I ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR FUTURE ❞ in which malachai parker plots the ultimate revenge scheme against the salvatore brot...
72.4K 2.6K 58
She expected Mystic Falls would bring her a fresh start and peace of mind. Instead, she was tossed headfirst into a supernatural world that would rev...
20.5K 529 13
Emily may have looked ordinary but there was nothing normal about this girl. She was the Devil's Daughter in that she was a spawn of the Devil himsel...