ANNOYING BROTHERS 2 [COMPLETE...

Від luvbangton

"Sky,this is your new mission.But you have to go to that university as a student" "Okay" "But," "But what?" "... Більше

Part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31 🔞
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
Part 39(Final episode)
Bonus chapter
Important
Important
Important
Special Chapter
SNOW WHITE AND HER 7 DWARFS
Annoying brothers SEASON 3 SPOILER
SPOILER
Announcement
Undying Souls of Warriers

part 21

15.2K 857 230
Від luvbangton

Sky woke up as usual with a headache.It's a usual thing for her.She sighed remembering that she needs to go to the university since her mission isn't over.After getting ready,she got out of the room.As she was about to pass Yoongi's room,the door was opened revealing already dressed up Yoongi.

Sky smiled as usual and greeted him."Good morning oppa!"

She doesn't remember.Yoongi thought to himself.His blank face changed into a smile."Good morning sky"The name sky came out as an emphasize from his lips.

Even before sky could utter anything,Yoongi dashed away.On his way,he met Hoseok who was already dressed up.They both seemed like they were in a hurry.

Sky frowned seeing them leaving the house without having breakfast. She just shrugged it off.Suddenly she got a text from an unknown number.

Time skip

Yoongi and Hoseok were waiting in the waiting area of the laboratory. It's been almost 11 hours since they came.

Then suddenly, a doctor came towards them making them stand up.He gave them a report before leaving. Yoongi's hands were shaking. He looked at nervous Hoseok.

"Let's get this over"Hoseok whispered with a shaky breath.

Yoongi nodded before opening the report.The DNA report confirmed everything. Hoseok let out an airy cry."H-Hyung,she is indeed--"

"Our sister"Yoongi completed his sentence. He gulped hard before looking at Hoseok's teary eyes.

"H-How?"

Yoongi shook his head and felt his knees giving up.He carelessly sat on the chair with a blank face.But a small painful smile crept to his lips.He chuckled through his tears."She is alive.She is alive"he whispered repeatedly.

Hoseok sat beside him and hugged him slowly letting his tears roll down.Yoongi hugged him tightly. "Sh-She has been with us a-all along again.B-But we couldn't recognize her.J-Just like the past"Yoongi whispered with a cracking tone.

"At least we got to know this time before it is late"Hoseok said."Let's not lose her this time"

Bogum was on his private gym.He was wearing black pants and a black vest. He was doing push ups on the floor with so much sweats on his body making him look so hot.Just then he heard the door of the gym opening revealing someone wearing a black hoodie with black pants.She was using a clutch to walk.The mask was covering her face.

Bogum stood up already knowing who she is.The girl threw away her clutcher and removed her mask.

"What's wrong sky?"Bogum asked wiping away his sweat with his towel."What's with the clutcher?"

Sky sighed."Now I have to protect myself too.Someone is sending me threats.I got one today"

"Kang Seo Joon?"

Sky gave him a lazy nod.Bogum smirked seeing the clutcher on the floor."It's a surprise seeing you being scared?You even dressed yourself as a sick poor man"

Sky gave him a weird look before scoffing. "What the fuck,hell no.It's just I never underestimate my enemies.But that doesn't mean I underestimate myself.I'm just trying to avoid messes"

"I know I know.I was just teasing. So?why are you here?"

"Why?can't I come to see you?"she asked walking here and there lazily.

Bogum sighed.He looked away."If you don't have anything to talk to me,then don't come to see me"

Sky was shocked for a moment.Bogum never said such a thing before.For a moment,she thought he is joking.She tried to chuckle but seeing Bogum's gloomy face,she stopped herself. "Sunbae, what's wrong?"

Bogum kept quiet.He went to lift dumbbells.

"Sunbae??"Sky was confused about his sudden mood change."You're doing this since few days ago.You always ignore me if I don't have something important to tell you.What's wrong?did I do anything wrong?"

Bogum stopped lifting dumbbells. "You never did anything wrong?"he asked seriously. His stern eyes scared sky.

"O-Okay,I went to the headquarters secretly.But they didn't tell me anything except who got Byunhun out from the jail.That's all.And I swear I don't have any intentions to disturb Juniors' mission"she tried to explain herself.

"With whom did you go there?"he again questioned.He slowly walked towards her.

"O-Oh well,I had no choice so I-I went with J-Jongsuk?"she answered nervously fiddling with her fingers.

Bogum clenched his jaw hearing his name.

"I swear he is a good person.He will never utter a word about the place--"she rumbled but got cut off by Bogum's yelling.

"Enough!"

Sky got startled.As Bogum was taking heavy steps,Sky had no choice but to walk backwards."s-sunbae?"

Sky felt the wall behind her touching her back.Now Bogum was one step away from her.She was utterly confused at his behaviour. "I-I know it is still wrong to bring him--"

"Can you just stop talking about him?!Why do you always see him?!"he was frustrated. He has been trying his best to ignore her so his feelings will fade away but she wasn't making it easy for him.He always tried his best to be a brother to her.But his rebellious heart won't listen to him."why can't you notice me?!"

Sky looked at his eyes with a lot of questions. "What do you mean?"

Bogum took another step closer to her.He grabbed her waist making her surprise.Before she could figure out what's happening, she felt his lips against hers.

Her whole body went numb.She never saw it coming. And she felt........................loneliness again because of that kiss.She is going to lose Bogum too.She regretted for pushing the topic.She should have ignored Bogum's sudden ignorance. But what's done is done.

Bogum parted away.He felt guilty for what he did just now out of anger."I'm sorry.I shouldn't have done that"he was about to leave but stopped hearing Sky's voice.

"I'm sorry"she whispered. She took a long breath."I'm sorry for never noticing it.I'm sorry sunbae.I didn't know. But even if I knew,there won't be any different. My heart only beats for one person.And it will never change.I love him like crazy"

Bogum closed his eyes hearing the hurtful words."B-But he doesn't know--"

"It doesn't matter"Sky cut him off. "He still loves Deoksim. And I love him too"

Bogum felt sky's Palm on his cheek.He opened his eyes slowly.

"If I never met Jongsuk,I think I'd have fallen for you.You're the kindest man I have ever seen.But I'm sorry sunbae"

Bogum gulped looking down.He felt sky hugging him."I'm sorry"she whispered to his ear letting a tear fall knowing their relationship will be complicated from now on.She is again lonely.The only company will be loneliness for her from now on.

Yoongi and Hoseok were waiting for sky to return home.It was passed midnight.But she wasn't in home.They were impatient.They wanted to see her badly.Just seeing her is enough for them.They don't want a reason why she hid her identity.They understood about her complicated life.And they very well knew that she must have had a reason to hide her identity.They didn't inform about the news to their family knowing it will add up more problems to sky.They decided to wait till the right time comes.

Hoseok sighed looking at the clock.Both of them were sitting on the couch."should we call her?"

Yoongi sighed and nodded."I'll call her",he dialled her number and waited till she pick up.Luckily she picked up."Sky--"

Before he could ask where she is,a male voice interrupted making yoongi frown.

"Uh--the owner of this phone is knocked out in the club.Can you please come here and take her?I'm the bartender"

Yoongi widened his eyes."What?!which club?!"

"xxxxx seoul night club"

"Okay.I'll be there soon!"with that yoongi got up.

"What's wrong?"hoseok asked standing up too.

Yoongi looked at him with a serious face."Sky is knocked out in a club"

Yoongi and Hoseok entered the club.Loud music boomed making people sway to the beat.Hoseok scrunched up his face because of the alcohol smell.Both of them went to the bar area.There was a bartender cleaning the glasses.

"excuse me?Were you the one who answered to the girl's phone?"Yoongi asked directly.

Bartender nodded.

"Where is she?!"Hoseok asked impatiently.

"Someone came saying he knows her and took her to one of the private rooms in the club five minutes ago"

"WHAT?!!"

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Hey fellas!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon!

Vote and comment!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.4M 38.9K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
1.5M 76K 75
She met them.7 step brothers.Chaos began. "Hyung!She is going to kill me!" "Hyung,save me!" "Get off bitch!" "I hate this little bitch!" "She literal...
17K 435 16
Kim M/n, Kim Taehyung's younger brother, moves into the bighit dorms with his brother after a failed attempt of suicide. "she should've let me die" "...
874 33 14
"You aren't the Jungkook I used to know. " Taehyung said, with a sad tone. "No, I am not. I never was from the beginning." Jungkook responds, with...