𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“πŽ ππˆπ‘π€π‡

By pradabarb

lol just read🀍. More

01.
02.
03.
04.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.

05.

19.8K 765 289
By pradabarb

               ★ 𝐓𝐘'𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒 ★
                             Jᴀɴᴜɴᴀʀʏ 12ᴛʜ, 2021

" cant believe you made a bet you niggas sick." i said rolling up.

" son i don't know why you mad fa." aj said mugging me. " you actin' like you gotta do the bet."

" i mean what happens if shordy catch feelings?" i said sparking up. " you niggas straight weirdos, no kizzy."

" im startin to think he like nirah." mikey said running his hands through his hair. " ain't no fuckin way."

" nah i don't, you niggas just sick and weirdos." i said slouchin' back blowing out the smoke.

" dooter be out in 2 days, how you bout you tell him that." aj said, hitting the blunt.

" believe me." I stated." i will."

2:44 PM
★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★

" I'm out for my lunch break yall." I yelled as I walked towards the exit.

" bring me back something nirah!" ciara yelled.

" I gotchu." I yelled through the doors.

I walked to my Kia Sorento, getting in quickly because it was chilly, I swear I can't wait til spring.

I put my key in the ignition, turning on the heat.

I connected my phone to the aux, I scrolled through my playlist, finally clicking a song.

" young girl hard in daisy dukes, you thought you'd have a great night." I sung as I pulled out of the hospital parking lot.

" you thought with your hot rod and your fast rides, that I'll just fall inlove with you and agree for you to take me home, but was you wrong." I sung pulling up to a stoplight.

" 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒." i empathized.

" that i'll be impressed by your house on the hills, and the fame you claim, telling me what i can't get out of you, what you will do, what you won't do." i sung pulling into the line at the chic-fil-a drive thru.

" man I don't know what I want yet." I mumbled as I got closer to the speaker.

                                    #𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙖🐙.
𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙢 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙘-𝙛𝙞𝙡-𝙖 ?

                                                   𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚🤎.
                                                                       ʀᴇᴀᴅ 2:59 ᴘᴍ

" welcome to chic-fil-a, how may i help you ? " the worker said through the speaker.

" can i get a nugget tray, with no sauce and with a side of fries, and a lemonade." i said peeking my head out the window. " can i also get a chicken sandwich, with a side of fries and a lemonade."

" is that it?" the worker asked.

" no, can i also get 4 chicken strips with a side of fries a lemonade thank you that's all." I said.

" damn that mf fat." somebody mumbled through the speaker.

" tuh, its not even for me but im fat and im proud, whats my total ? " i asked flipping my hair.

" your total is 55.23, please pull up to the next window."

" mhm." i said driving up.

i unlocked my phone checking my instagram.

  @𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨_𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚

@𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨_𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙖 : 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙖 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 😩😍

            𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 ?
                     𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩             𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚

" who tf." i mumbled as i accepted his request.

@𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙝 : 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮, 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ?

@𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨_𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙖 : 𝙙𝙪𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙡 𝙢𝙖🤣

@𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙝 : 𝙤𝙝, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪❤️, 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙡

@𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨_𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙖 : 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙡 𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙚🤣
Sᴇᴇɴ

" damn i've been sitting here for five fuckin minutes." i said looking out the window.

" oh it's a old lady that can't count money." i mumbled slouching back in my seat.

" shit im finna get out and count it for her tf." I mumbled.

the old lady drove up making me sigh in relief.

" your total is $55.23." the worker said.

I nodded, pulling my card out my purse, and handing him my card.

he gave me my card back, and handed me my bags of food.

" thank you." I said sitting down the bags.

" mhm." he said waving me off.

" you ain't gone say my pleasure, okay bye bitch." I said speeding off.

2:56 PM

I arrived back to the hospital, I had 15 more minutes of my lunch break before I had to get back on the clock.

I walked in, handing ciara her food.

" thanks love." she said smiling.

" your welcome." I said walking up to the elevator.

I clutched the other bags of food in my hand.

the elevator doors opened, and I stepped in clicking the second floor.

hmm, am I making a mistake by buying him food? probably, do I care right now? nope.

the elevator creaked then kinda moved down a little making me grab onto the handle.

" hol on now, you can't be doing this to me." I said holding the handle tightly as the elevator came to a complete stop.

" I'm taking the stairs for now on." I mumbled as I walked down the hallway taking a turn.

I approached the beige door that had 89B on it, I didn't even think about knocking.

" wassup nirah." dooter said sitting up instantly.

" hey dooter, here I got you some food." I said handing him his bag of food.

his face instantly lit up, and a smile formed on his face, his eyes glistened, but he went back to the same ol mug after a few seconds.

" thank you I got tired of this generic ass food." he said taking out his food." that food be tasting like cardboard."

I chuckled, " you really hate this hospital food that much."

" girl, hell yea." he said smashing on his fries.

" I'm out though I be back in here to check up on you soon." I said starting to walk to the door.

" wait nirah." he stated. " you ain't gon' stay with a nigga? "

" nah, I'm good." I said opening the door.

" nirah stop playing eat with me." he said pouting a little.

" fine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

697K 30.2K 36
"I wonder who gon' ride for me if it go down" (Just read) @π™Ύπ™²πšƒ.𝟷𝟼.𝟸𝟢𝟸𝟢
291K 8.7K 38
I can't leave her alone, she just like my backbone .
506K 24.2K 41
❝ His R.O.D. Let me show you what it stand for. ❞ Β©πŸπŸŽπŸπŸ—/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎.
183K 6.7K 45
Second GenerationπŸ€ͺ Sequel to FOREVEA