Never Apart (Always With Him...

By mrsnicky_

I'm Carter Lynette, me and my boyfriend Malachai Parker decided to take a break from all of our Mystic Falls... More

BACK STORY
Always Back Here
Decisions
Untitled
Goodbye
Worrisome
Broken
Party Time
Foul Play
Stories
Help
Darkness
Trick or Treat
Luck?
Never
Lost Life
Destroyed
Alive
Home
Greatness
Life
Never
Acceptance
Fear
All of My Life
Another Life

Back Again

315 11 15
By mrsnicky_

"Malachai!" I yelled and he put his hands on the back of my neck and forced my lips against his, I grabbed his arms. Not pulling them away from my face but keeping the weight of my arms on his. The second our lips touched I melted in his arms, falling into him like never before. He had to lean into me to kiss me and first, but as he slowly leaned back in leaned into him.

I finally pulled away and there was a humongous smile on my face, it showed my straight white teeth.

"I love you." I said and kissed him again.

"I love you more. There is not other person I want to spend eternity with other then you." He grabbed my butt and forced me up on his hips, my legs squeezed him and my arms wrapped around his neck.

"Wait. Is my Car wearing a dress?"

"Yes I am." I said kissing him again.

"And you'll only see me in a dress two more times." Another kiss on his cheek. "For Jo and Rics wedding." I kissed his jaw. "And for our wedding." I kissed his neck.

"Wait- my sister is getting married?"
I looked up at him.

"Yeah... and is pregnant." He looked at me.

"Malachai- dont do anything stupid. Not tonight. Not yet. Just be with me, only me. I want you all over me and no where else." I said in his ear, then I kissed behind his ear.

"I want to get a tattoo." I said in his ear then pulled away.

"You what?" He asked with a chuckle.

"You heard me." I said and kissed him again.

"I want a tattoo. I want you to get one too."

"Dont you think I have enough tattoos?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Baby, you have no tattoos. And I only have one. I know you were afraid of needles but now you wont be able to feel it!"

"Fine. Let's get out of here. Then we can do all the wrong things." I said and set me down.

Then I remembered why I was here, I remembered that I wasnt here alone and I needed to tell Stefan and Caroline I was leaving. Damon was probably with them and told them but I still needed to see them.

"Yeah, we just need to do something first." I grabbed his hand and started looking for them.

"Who? Damon? Cause I don't think he'll mind you leaving him here- also why were you here with him?" I ignored his dumb ass question and continued to look for them. I still couldn't find them so I called Caroline.

"Care! Where are you guys?" I asked.

"Kissing Stefan, where are you?"

"Jesus, are you in the dorm?"

"Yeah, dont come in, see you in the morning." She hung up then I called Damon.

"Damon! Where are they? Do we need to be watching them still?"

"No. Hes alive, they did it Cartie. I'm taking Oscar to Lily now, Elena is with me and she wont be coming to the dorm tonight. Now go have some fun with your fiance, you both have been dying to see each other. Stay safe Cartie." I smiled.

"Thank you, Damon." I hung up and grabbed Malachais hand and kissed him again.

"I love you so much. You're never going to not be touching me. I'm yours and you're mine. That's all we are to each other. And that's all I ever wanna be to you. When they made me leave you, you broke my heart. And that's ok, because I want you to breaky my heart. Break my heart a thousand times. It was only ever yours to break from the first day my eyes laid on yours. And I wouldnt want to change it for the world." He smiled and kissed me.

We walked out of the party and I was cold in my thin, silky dress.

"You cold baby?" He asked.

"Yeah, but itll be fine."

"Good." He said and then pushed me in a puddle.

"You ass!" I said standing up.

"I mean I do have a pretty nice butt, thanks for noticing Babe." He said shoving his hands in the pockets of his leather jacket and smiling down at me.

"I love you, but dont push me as hard. Dont hurt them." I said as I cupped my hands at the bottle of my belly.

"Oh never." I said with a smile and then kissed me.

"Let's go steal me some clothes. This dress is too thin."

We walked towards a store and I grabbed a pair of jeans, a random hoodie with a leather jacket. I saw a cute chain necklace and took that too. I walked into the back and he followed me.

"No. Let me change for the very last time without any temptations, then you can have me. You can have every inch of me and I wont complain."

"Your shouldnt have said that." He said with his stupid, sexy smirk.

"I've been able to say whatever I wanted for the past month, and surprisingly I havent said much. No one once told me to shut up, and if they did I'd probably slap them. Now you're standing here telling me waht I can and cant say and all I can think about is how I dont want you to stop."

"Someone seems impatient."

"Malachai. I haven't touched you, seen you, smelt you or hear you breath in a month. Of course I'm impatient. My hormones are going crazy and all I want is you on top of me."

"Seems about right." He said pushing me up against the wall and ripped my dress down the middle.

"Hey! This is Elena's dress."

"Well then we'll buy her a new one."

"You'll pay for it." I said and kissed him. I moved to the side and opened the door and fell backwards, him on top of me.

"Now get off of me and let me change." He nodded and let me change in peace. I took of the dress and laid it down and took a picture, I sent it to Elena

'Sorry, Malachai is back. He was impatient.'

I changed into my things and walked out of the dressing room, he had already compelled the girl to ignore us stealing. We walked out of the building and started walking towards the tattoo parlor. When walked in and a little bell above the door rang. I looked around and I saw a little pond inside the shop with coy fish.

"Hello, we are actually closing in 5 minutes. But we open at 8 tomorrow morning." He pointed at the sign.

"Actually, I think you'll be able to fit us in. And it can be for free!" I compelled him.

"But I think we can fit you two in. So, what are thinking about getting?"

"These."

"I think that's possible! Follow me to the back."

I smiled at Malachai and he smiled back. We held hands and walked to the back.

"Who's going first?" He asked patting the chair.

"I will." He leaned the chair back and and I swung my leg over. I took off my leather jacket and hoodie. The guy stood behind me and Malachai stood in front of me, enjoying the show. I laid the leather jacket down and laid it down so my chest wouldn't be touching the chair. I crossed my arms around the head reat and Malachai sat down in a chair he pulled in front of me. He took my hand and crossed his fingers in between mine.

"I thought about kissing you today, before I saw you." I said, he raised his eyebrows.

"And yesterday. And the day before that. I know I'll think about kissing you tomorrow, and the day after that. And then some more days after that." I said with a chuckle, he smiled then leaned into kiss me.

"I'll think about kissing you, slowly. Tracing my fingers along your lips. I think about kissing you in my truck, in the rain, on our doorstep. I think about kissing your neck, your cheeks, your spot. I think about kissing you, and only you. No one else, just you."

"I love it when you say poetic things to me like this." He smiled and I slightly squeezed his hand, feeling the needle pierce my spine. We sat there in silence for a second, then he broke the sound of the needle iking my skin permanently with his beautiful voice.

"When will we get married?"

"I'm not sure... maybe after Jo and Ric get married? Or after I have my babies-"

"Our babies." He corrected me.

"Also- do you know if shes having twins?" He asked. I looked up at him sternly.

"Malachai. Not tonight- any other night I dont care. Just not tonight. I love you and you know I love you but please dont be a sociopath tonight." He sighed but nodded.

"I just want to know-"

"Look baby. I know you position of the Gemini leader is at stake, but I doubt her babies will come first anyway."

"Yeah but if they do then our little ones wont be at stake."

"Malachai. I'm three months ahead of her, ours will come first. And no I cant hold them in, so dont ask because unfortunately it doesnt work like that." He sighed and I groaned while squeezing his hand a little harder.

"Hey, buddy. We almost done back there?" He asked.

"Yeah, finishing it up now." And when he said now he meant now. He was done and Malachai looked at it. He took a picture and helped me put my hoodie on.

"Look," He said showing me my tattoo. "Beautiful." He said with a smile.

"Your turnnn." I said patting my hand on the cushions. He sat down and I sat on his lap facing him.

"Ma'am we actually prefer you dont sit on the patient, he can sit if he wants buts its easier if he lays on his belly."

"Whatever." I said taking off his shirt. I got off of him and he laid down, instantly grabbing my hand.

"You'll be fine baby. Just dont rip my arm out of my body snap we'll be all ok." He nodded.

"Talk to me. About anything. Get my mind off this, please."

"Baby names?" I suggested. He looked up at me and nodded.

"Well what do you think they should be?" He asked.

"Well that's why I asked you!" I said.

"Damn this is stressful." He said with a sigh.

"What about... I dont know, fuckin... Datrie?"

"Datrie."

"Mhm. If it's a girl, her name can be Datrie Blair Parker. Isnt that cute?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yeah, it is. And if theres a boy maybe... James Blake."

"Ok, not bad... but what if we have two of the same gender?"

"Well then we better think of more baby names." He said with a smile. I looked over his shoulder and the tattoo was almost done.

"Your almost done baby, and you havent even broken my hand yet." I said with a smile. He smiled back and soon got out of the chair. I got a call from Damon.

"Yes?"

"Dont get Parker a tux for the wedding. Ric doesnt want him going."

"What? Why?" I asked.

"His past with his family. He doesnt want Jo getting hurt."

"He wont hurt her." When I said that Malachai looked at me with his eyebrows raised. I smashed my hand into his face and rolled my eyes.

"You may know that, but he doesnt. I'm sorry Carter but he cant come."

"Whatever. I'll see you later." I hung up on him and sat back on the chair.

"Were we going to leave?" He asked pointing at the door.

"Yeah. After we both get matching hand tattoos." He scoffed and I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 12.1K 67
*mature read* "Quinn..." he whispers into my neck. "Please let me fuck you..." I let out a giggle which made his head lift up to look at my face. "W...
37.3K 843 36
Kai Parker, the young new leader of the Gemini Coven, he joined the Mystic Falls gang and met every one of them, but he hasn't met her yet, Evalynn A...
12.9K 617 11
"𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲, 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗮𝘀 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲" ༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞ In 1993 Isabella Sal...
14.7K 514 46
YOUR Y/N BENNETT YOUR STILL A VIRGIN (JUST TO LET YOU KNOW) Y/N IS MORE INTO FASHION SHE LIKES GIRLY STUFF BUT CAN ALSO SOMETIMES BE A TOMBOY,YOU USE...