✔️ ILLICIT DESIRES | 18 +

By LilaAurora_LA

⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. Consensual sex scenes ak... More

PLOT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (new)
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue
BONUS

Chapter 32

19.7K 666 236
By LilaAurora_LA

Rita's pov

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Her clothes fit me well. I thought they were going to be too tight considering she was thinner than me. I wasn't fat, but I wasn't too thin either. I was normal — plain and simple.

I put on the green contacts before leaving the closet and going into the bedroom. I was glad he wasn't here. Sighing, I left the bedroom and went into the guest room.

When I entered the guest room, I saw a luggage next to the wardrobe. Biting my lip, I went to the luggage and opened it to see that it was empty. "Right, she said she was settled in." I went to the closet and opened it.

"Wow," I mumbled in surprise. All her clothes were neatly tucked away in the closet, but it wasn't their order that got me surprised, it was the brands she owned — or had owned since she was dead.

Her wardrobe included brands from Louis Vuitton to Gucci and Chanel. As I went through her stuff, I wondered how much she had earned, but obviously good — really good.

Grabbing a leather coat, I put it on before tying it on the front. It was cold outside and I didn't want to go outside while feeling half naked.

Then, my gaze stopped at the box of condoms she had in her closet. Roman said he didn't have any condoms. And every time I asked him to buy some he kept forgetting.

We've had a lot of unprotected sex in the past days and if we didn't use protection I would get pregnant. And I doubted that he'd love to be a baby daddy.

Therefore, I decided to take the box with me. When I was about to enter his bedroom with the box in my hands and my eyes downcast, he just came out and we bumped into each other.

I would have lost my balance and fallen to the floor, if his arms hadn't wrapped themselves around my waist and pulled me closer to his chest.

I put my hands on his chest to stabilize myself, and looked at him to see him staring down at me. "Where did you go?" he asked me with a frown.

"I went to get a coat from her closet and that," I mumbled, looking down at the box that was wedging between us.

His eyes set down and saw the box in my hands before pulling away and taking the box from me to look at it. "Yeah, they're not for my size," he said, tossing the box in the bin by the door.

Suspiciously, I looked at him with a frown. I felt like he was lying. "Okay, we can buy your size after the hairdresser," I told him and his gaze snapped back at me.

"No," he said blankly, and I gasped before crossing my arms and looking at him seriously. "You're joking, right?" I asked him, cocking my head.

He smirked before copying my posture by crossing his arms and saying, "No." I gasped. He did not just say that. His audacity of telling me no made me huff — I could get pregnant for God's sake!

"You have to, otherwise I might get pregnant!" I told him madly. "You won't, I always pull out," he disagreed, "you're fine." Grabbing my hand, he kissed my palm, trying to calm me down with a few sweet gestures, but no, I was not going to give in, that was serious matter!

"It's still risky! I guess you're educated enough to know that!" I snapped at him, pulling my hand out of his grasp.

"Yes, and you benefit from my experience in this field almost every night." He winked at me with a cocky smirk, still keeping his cool demeanor, which made me madder as he didn't take what I said seriously.

"Well, if you're not using protection, then you can stick your experience up your arrogant ass from now on. No protection, no sex!" I set my rules. He frowned when he finally realized how serious I was about this matter.

"Wait," he said with a sigh and grabbed my arm as I was about to turn around and leave, "I'm allergic to condoms so I can't use them."

I looked at him skeptically and tried to find out if he was telling the truth or lying. "Really?" I asked him suspiciously and he rolled his eyes. "Yes! I can't use them unless you want my cock to swell and then get infected before it rots and falls out," he told me seriously.

I decided to believe him with a sigh. I was not going to let him try one to see if he was really allergic or not because, if he told the truth it would end up really dangerous for him.

"Okay, I believe you. Then we'll have to buy the pill, I don't want to get pregnant." And end up as a single mom when you leave me.

"Okay, we can do that if you want," he agreed with a shrugged before taking my hand. "Let's go."

I frowned at him as we walked out. He acted as if he didn't care if I got pregnant or not.

But why should he care? He would probably tell me to abort the baby or take care of the baby on my own. And in less than a month I would be gone and no longer his problem anyway.

I was lost in my thoughts and I didn't notice that we left the apartment until we were in front of his car.

"Right, sorry," I muttered as Roman had opened the door and waited for me to get in. I got in and he closed the door behind me before jogging to the driver's seat and getting in.

I wasn't in the mood to speak. And I didn't know any places in this city anyway, so there was no point in asking him where we were going. As he drove, I leaned my head against the window and looked outside.

When I felt his hand on my thigh, I looked at him. "We almost arrived. I want you to behave and stay close to me. If you do something stupid like screaming or running away, you will screw us both up," he warned me.

"I'm not intending to scream or run away. I know it won't be long before I get caught. And there is no point in running away if you let me go anyway," I mumbled and he nodded his head, looking satisfied about my compromise.

"Smart," he said and kissed my cheek before the car stopped and he opened the glove box in front of me only to pull out a mask to hand it to me.

"Do I have to wear it?" I asked him with a sigh. I didn't want to wear it because I would feel suffocated. "Yes, we can't risk someone recognizing you.".

"Okay," I gave in without a fight, I wasn't in the mood to fight more after the fight we had in the morning.

"If someone asks you why you are wearing a mask, say you have cancer," he claimed as I took the mask and wore it. It was really fascinating how he could easily make up lies or stories.

"Got it," I muttered with a nod. Then, we got out of the car and went to the mall. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers as we entered the mall. I just followed him as I looked around.

We went to a hair salon. As we entered the salon, one of the hairdressers greeted us. "Madam, Sir. How can I help you?" she asked us kindly.

"My girlfriend wants to dye her hair," he said — referring to me as his girlfriend — surprising me. She nodded her head understandingly while I looked at him in surprise, I didn't expect him to introduce me as his girlfriend.

"Please follow me." She gestured me to follow her. "I will wait outside," Roman told me with a kiss on my head.

"O-Okay," I mumbled before he left and I followed the woman into the parlor. It was pretty empty. Though, it was really early, maybe that was the reason why it wasn't full.

"How do you want to color it?" she asked me after she clasped a plastic cape around my neck. "I leave that to you. Do what you want," I said to her because I had no idea which hairstyle would suit me and I didn't want to risk and suggest something what would look bad in the end. "Just don't cut it too much." I loved my long hair.

"Are you sure?" she asked me with a smile and I nodded my head. "You won't regret it," she said, and her smile widened before she started working on my hair.

While she was working on my hair, she asked me some questions — to make small talk — like how I got to know my boyfriend, what I was doing for a living and so on.

I answered her questions with short answers, not giving out too much information. Hanging out with my boyfriend got me better at lying.

*****

She finished my hair after hours. Now, I was looking at my reflection in the mirror. "Wow," I mumbled, she did a really great job. "You look gorgeous," she complimented me as she ran her hands through my hair to give it more volume.

My once brown hair was ash blonde with a few highlights. She didn't cut my hair short, but she put on a couple of layers in the front to add volume to my hair and cut the ends off to make it look healthy.

"Thanks, I love it!" I smiled happily. "You want me to do your makeup too?" she asked me. Biting my lip, I thought about it. I mean, why not? "Yes, please," I agreed with a nod.

If he forced me to dye my hair even if I liked the result, I would force him to pay for my makeup and more. I would literally make his pockets hurt for bringing me here. "And my nails too, please," I said with an evil smile.

After another hour she was done. I looked in the mirror, and was satisfied about the results. She did a really great job. "You look really pretty," she told me before I turned to her. "Thanks," I said before getting up from the chair.

"My pleasure," she said with a smile before asking me to follow her to the counter to do the payment.

As I stood in front of the counter, I could see Roman talking on the phone while his back was turned to the store. I couldn't believe he waited there for almost five hours and not complained once.

"It's going to be five hundred dollars," she said, making me grin while my eyes were still on him.

Then I looked at her before saying, "Oh, I left my purse in the car. I'll be right back, just going to ask my boyfriend to do the payment for me." She nodded her head before I walked towards him.

"Roman," I said when I was right behind him. He said something in Italian before ending the conversation and turning to me.

He raised his eyebrows in surprise. Obviously, he hadn't expected such a big makeover. "Roman," I called for him again when he was still looking at me, but more shamelessly now. "Huh," was all he said when his dark gaze met mine.

Smiling, I leaned closer to him. "You have to pay." Getting on my tip-toes I kissed his chin. "Right." He grabbed my hand, and we went back into the store.

"How much?" he asked the woman when we were standing in front of the counter. "Five hundred dollars," she claimed, and he looked at her in surprise as he handed her his credit card.

"Gesù, what did she do? Bathed in your most expensive shampoo?" he muttered as she made the payment.

"Well, your girlfriend has long hair so we needed a lot of products and it would be a shame to cut it, it takes years to grow that length," she told him, handing him his card back.

"You're right, it would be a shame to cut it off. It's pretty useful when we're having sex, you know? If I wrap her hair around my hand and arch her back to—" I put my hand over his mouth. This was unexpected and embarrassing.

"I'm sorry, and have a nice day," I apologized with a forced smile to the woman who looked at Roman in shock and lost for words as I dragged him out of the salon before he could expose our private life anymore.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him confused as we left the parlor and pulled my hand away. "Probably everything." He licked his lips, his eyes still checking me out.

"Yes, you are right, my bad for asking such a stupid question," I huffed, before noticing the bag in his hands."What's this?"

"It's for you, here. The smirk on his face creeped me out as he gave me the bag. Looking at him sceptically, I took it.

And my jaw hit the floor as I saw his purchases. "You went and bought sex toys while I was in the hair salon?"

Shocked and confused, I pulled a metallic thing where a crystal was attached at the end out of the bag. "And what the fuck is this?"

"That's a butt-plug—"

"Hell no! No butt things! I am serious, Roman!" I shook my head.

"You didn't even try it yet!" He frowned.

"And I won't try it! Ever! Nicolai has traumatised me enough, I will never forget how he tried to force himself on me ... how he had tried to rape me ... there." I shuddered at the thought of what would happen if he didn't save me.

I looked at him vulnerable, and I couldn't hide my tears. "You won't force me if I don't want to do certain stuff will you?"

Pulling me closer he hugged me. "If you say, that's not an entrance for me, then it isn't, I will respect your wish." He kissed my head.

"Thank you." I relaxed in his embrace. "You don't have to thank me, ragazza, your consent matters in this matter," he muttered. "Let's go now."

He grabbed my hand and started walking. When I noticed that he was walking towards the exit, I stopped in my movements. He stopped in his tracks too and looked at me with a confused frown.

"Can we stay a little longer? Here?" I asked him hopefully, I was trapped in his apartment for weeks and wanted to stay here a little longer. "Why? Do you need anything?" he asked me.

"Actually yes, I don't want to wear those clothes again if you let me go. And we could buy some groceries too, like real food and not frozen food. And we can also take a photo for my ID here. There was also a photo studio right next to the hairdresser. Please, I just want to stay outside a little longer, I was stuck in this apartment for weeks," I pleaded him.

He looked at me for a while before nodding his head with a sigh. "Two hours, not longer."

"Deal," I smiled and put my hand out for him to shake. He grabbed my hand before pulling me over and kissing me passionately. I tried to keep up with him.

"That's how I seal a deal," he said after pulling back. My lips felt swollen and bruised but I wasn't complaining. I loved how he kissed me.

"You always seal your deals with kisses? Wet kisses? And too much tongue?" I mocked him. "Only with you," he smirked at me. "And we both know you love my tongue, especially deep inside—"

"You are so shameless!" I blushed hard.

"Enjoy your two hours instead of wasting it on mocking me," he chuckled with a peck on my lips.

I smiled, he would regret making that deal with me. I would make these two hours the best hours for me and the worst for him after he made me wear his dead whore's clothes and dye my hair.

❤️❤️❤️vote and comment❤️❤️❤️

I just want some sweet and funny scenes between them before I fuck them up. 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...