My best friends husband

By shyannesmithh

Los Santos a place for celebrities and aspiring celebrities but that's not the case for Rose she is hopeful i... More

North Yankton
Sandy Shores
The Lost MC
Did someone say yoga?
The affair
We are back baby!
Second thoughts
FIB raid
Back home
Home is where the heart is
Taking care of business
If you leave me now
I love you
Planning the big one
Authur note
Long lost brother
Dave Norton
Tanisha Jackson
Solomon Richards
The Big Score PART 1
The Big Score Part 2
Author note

Lester my old friend

329 5 0
By shyannesmithh

✨Roses POV✨
I wake up in a soft bed the sun shining through the window birds singing i feel like I'm in a fairy tale i feel an arm over me i roll over and see Michael "Morning" he says in his raspy voice i smile at him as I remember the night before "Morning" he kisses my head and the scenes of last night start to replay in my head his phone starts to ring he answers it and puts it on speaker

"Hello"
"You sound pretty alive for a DEAD guy"
"Lester how you doing old buddy?"
"Come and see my my friend I'm living in Los Santos just like you"
"How do you know where i live?"
But the phone call cuts off then he gets a message its an address. "Well that's my morning ruined" he laughs I giggle too "Who was that?" I ask tilting my head "Lester" he smiles my eyes widen you see Lester was Brads uncle and i haven spoken or seen him since Brad died."What did he want?" I ask "He wants me to pay him a visit "Well we better get up and go see him" just as I'm about to get out of bed Michael pulls me back into bed and plasters my face with kisses he's like a teenager in love "You make me crazy you know that" he smiles at me "Well i do have the effect on people but i need to shower and get ready to see Lester" he rolls his eyes "I wish we could stay in bed longer" he complains i just giggle at him.

✨Michaels POV✨

I watch as Rose leaves my bedroom to go shower i roll on to my back with a big grin remembering last night i know I'm still married but Amanda and i are separated so technically I didn't cheat, I get out of bed and head to my closet to change i put on a blue polo and black jeans with some comfy shoes i walk in the bedroom and see Rose drying her hair "I know you'd rather have your own clothes but there is still some one Amandas clothes in there for you to change into she smiles at me through the mirror she drops the towel and winks at me as she walks past me into the closet i raise my eyebrow and lightly slap her ass i hear her giggle.

I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and put my after shave on i hear the bathroom door open and see Rose enter she is checking her hair "You look perfect" i tell her while brush my teeth she smiles and rolls her eyes at me "I'm ready whenever you are" she tells me i finish brush my teeth and grab my car keys i pull out my phone and put the address Lester sent into my GPS Rose turns on the radio and bops her head to the song playing which is Black Velvet by Alannah Myles i tap my steering wheel to the beat me and Rose take turns in singing the verses. Before i know it we arrive at Lesters place its a clean house in run down place perfect for Lest.

I turn off the engine take a deep breath in Rose places her hand over mine "Hey its going to be okay i was nervous seeing you after all those years but look at us now" she blushes i smile and nod at her "Your right" we get out the car and go to front door i knock and see a camera pan round to us Rose sticks her middle finger up to the camera i scoff a little the door buzzes open. I let Rose walk in first we walk in and see Lester in a wheel chair "Well isn't this a blast from the past" i hear Lest say as me and Rose enter "I didn't expect to see you both, especially you Rose" i see she looks a little worried. I hold her hand and Lester soon notices.

He looks a little taken back "So i see you've gotten over Brad" he asks Rose "For your information Lester its been 10 years" she snaps at him "You don't have to tell me how long its been he was my nephew" Lester looks down "I'm an adult and I'm pretty sure you was running the operation that got him killed" i raise my eyebrows at her "Sorry I didn't mean for that to come out" Lester waves her off "No you're right i blame myself for putting him that situation but while your here" Lest turns to me "Michael i need your help with a little job Jay Norris is dropping a new prototype of a LifeInvader phone and i need you to rig the prototype" i nod he picks up a bag and hands it to me "Inside that bag is the explosive you will put inside the phone, i need you to go to the Suburban clothes store and dress the part ask the cashier is they can help you pick out the outfit, to act the part you have to dress the part. Then i need you to go to the LifeInvader office and act like a tech guy" i nod "What about Rose?" i ask Lest "Oh well she will be your driver"

✨Roses POV✨

I nod Lester gives us and earpiece each and we head out i drive Mike to the clothes store and wait outside he comes out the shop and i laugh at him "Don't laugh at me i have to look the part" just then Lest comes through the earpiece "i wish i could see what you look like judging by Roses laugh" Mike rolls his eyes "Can we just go already" he says getting impatient "Alright so when you get there go to the back entrance and wait for someone to come out and ask them for a light" Lester tells Michael. We arrive at the back entrance of the headquarters Mike gets out and and takes the bag with him i wait round the corner and duck in the car.

Soon after someone who looks like he works there comes out and complains about his computer being filled with bugs and needs it cleaning. Michael tells him he can do it and install a software on it so that no pops ups will happen. He shows him the way to the office and Michael clears the computer "Thanks bro how do you know how to do that?" Michael tries to think of an excuse "Jimmy" i say quickly "I have a son who downloads and streams things like this so i have a pretty good idea of what I'm doing" he explains "Nice save Rose" i hear Lest say. "Have you seen the prototype in the demo room? Go take a look before you leave" they guy called Ricky tells Mike. "Lester I'm in the room" he whispers "Ok so just slide the back off and take out the battery put the explosive underneath it and put the battery back in and put the back on the phone and then leave we only have 20 minutes til the unveil" Mike does it as quick as he can and he comes out the building and gets in the car i drive home and we make it in time to watch the unveil.

Lester told Mike to wait until the phone had been shown to ring and set the explosive off so that's what he done Norris was half way through talking shit about the phone Mike gave the phone a call "Oh a phone call" we heard from the tv he answers the phone "Hello you are speaking on the first ever-." BOOM he head explodes me and Mike shout in disgust "OHHH then the broadcast cuts off. "I was NOT expecting that at all" just then Michaels phone rings "It's Lest" he tells me "Well answer it then" he answers and puts it on speaker "Yahoooo that was awesome the stock markets are going wild" i look at Michael and mouth 'what the fuck' "Lest that was brutal" Lester laughs "Good work I'll be in touch" then he cuts off the phone call.

Mike looks at me and asks me something I've been wanting to do since i got here "Wanna go shopping? My treat" he smiles i return "I can buy my own clothes you know" he rolls his eyes "Just let me buy you some clothes" he says with pleading eyes "Okay fine" i roll my eyes.

✨Michaels POV✨

"I'm going to get changed first there is no way I'm going out looking like this" i gesture to my clothes and Rose laughs i go upstairs and change into a black jacket with some dark blue jeans and brown boots i notice I'm still wearing wedding ring i sigh, I would be lying if i said I didn't miss Amanda but she made her choice and I don't regret what happened with Rose I wanted to make her mine 15 years ago but you know things change, i take off my wedding ring placing it in the draw next to my bed. I head downstairs "Everything all good" Rose asks while looking concerned i smile at her "Couldn't be better" i say pulling her closer to me. "So i was thinking after shopping we go to the movies and then for a meal, what do you think?" She smiles god i love that smile i think to myself. "Sounds good as long as i get to pay for something" she says raising her eyebrow i think for a second "You can pay for the movie tickets, dinner is on me" she nods and i pull her into a kiss.

As we are driving to the clothes store I notice Rose is quiet which is unusual i place my hand on her thigh "Something wrong beautiful?" She turns to me and smile "Couldn't be better" she says and places her hand on top of mine. We arrive at the clothes store "Michael this store is expensive" she tells me "Hey i said it was my treat so i choose where i buy you clothes from" she rolls her eyes and doesn't argue further. We get out the car and i lock it, we walk into the store "There was nothing in North Yankton like this" i chuckle "Yeah you kinda get used to it after a while "Well you've had 10 years to get used to it" i look at her with my eye brow raised "Kinda offended" she laughs.

We go over to the lingerie section first she picks out a few sexy matching pairs i stand close and whisper "I cant wait to take these off you" which causes her to giggle then light slap my arm we them move over to the T-shirt section she gets about 5 tops, 1 cardigan and 2 jumpers, hell i even picked up something for myself then the pants section Rose picks 3 pairs of legging, 2 pairs of sweats and 4 pairs of jeans lastly shoes i roll my eyes at the thought Amanda used to always complain about shoes that nothing look nice of good enough for her, Rose picks up 3 pairs of heels, 2 pairs of trainers, 1 pair of slippers. She looks at me "I'm done" i smile at her "Well lets go see how broke i am after this" i laugh she rolls her eyes, we walk over to the counter "We have a special on earrings today if your interested" the women behind the counter says i look at rose "No thank you just these please" after the women had packed all the clothes up she gives us our total "Ok your total today will $685.78" Rose looks at me "Michael that's too expensive i cant let you pay for this" i raise my hand to stop her worrying "Rose i told you it was my treat and that exactly what it is" she goes to open her to say something but she doesn't.

I pay by card and we head back to the car "Oh wait there is something i forgot to buy" Rose rushes back into the shop and i wait in the car 10 minutes later she comes out with 2 more bags full "What you got there?" I ask her she holds one bag up "This is for you" she then lifts the other bag up "This ones for me" she smiles put them in the trunk and get into the car. I pull a cigarette out and light i look at rose "Want one?" She nods "Please" i grab another and light it for her i drive home and i see Amanda sitting on my door step... oh no.

I look worried rose grabs my hand "Hey its fine I'll unpack the car you go see what she wants" i smile and nod i get out and walk over to Amanda. "What are you doing here?" "I'm here to talk to my husband" she says just then she notices Rose get out the car "What is she doing with you?" I turn around and rose smiles i smile back and look at Amanda she gives me an unpleased look at my smile drops instantly "So we have only been separated 2 days and your already moving on? With her?" She points to Rose, Rose walks past carrying back "i'll take these upstairs" says and walks away into the house.

"Do you even want to sort this out Michael?!" Amanda says waving her arms around i sigh "Look i loved you, i loved you for 20 years Amanda, i married you and that still wasn't enough for you... you still lied and cheated on me, you let me raise a child for 15 years that wasn't even mine but what's worse was you didn't even tell me and then i catch you in bed with another man, a man that I PAY to teach you tennis, do you even care? You're best friend is here and you haven't even spent time with her or caught up with her. Do YOU even care?" She looks at me shocked but i got nearly everything off my chest "Look Amanda i would for us to stay together as a family but i cant I'm sorry i cant keep putting myself through the heartache the arguments i just want to enjoy my retirement in the sun with my whiskey"

"THAT IS ALL YOU CARE ABOUT! You and your fucking whiskey Michael the whole time we have lived here you've not been you, you're always miserable, grumpy and I don't know what to do ok? I don't want a divorce i love you Michael think about your kids, think with your head and not your dick" i scoff "I am thinking with my head I don't want my kids to see us like this they have already seen us like this for the last 10 years i cant put them through it anymore I'm sorry" just then Rose comes walking out the front door and Amanda throws herself at me she kisses me i see hurt in Roses eyes i push Amanda off "What is wrong with you?" "Expect divorce papers delivered to your mothers" i say as i walk off and slam the front door.

✨Roses POV✨

I would be lying if i said it didn't hurt me seeing Amanda kiss Michael but i have to remember that they have been together for a long time and they have been married but for me to say Amanda loves him would make me laugh I remember she used to love him she used to be head over heels for him, but when they got married she knew she could do anything and he would stay... I just wish it was different i wish i was the one who married Michael all those years why didn't i say something at the wedding or the night before? That man just spent a fortune on me and he's taking me out tonight I appreciate him more then he will ever know. Amanda walks up to and puts her face in my face "YOU will never be me and YOU will never be with MY husband" i smirk at her remembering last night "Why would i want to be YOU? Why would I want to be a cheater? A skank? A gold digger? Please don't make me laugh" i go to walk off but i turn around "Oh by the way honey, I've already had your man" i smile at her and walk in to the house. I hear Amanda scream and storm off.

I put the last of the bags in the bedroom i start unpacking the clothes and placing them into the closet Michael comes in and grabs me from behind "Hey you" he says kissing my neck i giggle "Hey no time for this we gotta get ready, what movie you want to see?" He thinks for a moment "How about you choose and i choose where we eat?" I roll my eyes "No because knowing you its going to be somewhere expensive" "Don't you worry about that" he says smiling at me i get my phone out and check what movies are showing "Ooh die already 4 is on showing" Mike smiles and walks out making a phone call. I put the last of the clothes away and jump in the shower, i wash my hair and brush my teeth i go to the bedroom and blow dry my hair straightening it i apply light make up and put on my dress I brought myself earlier with my black heels once mike come in after his shower i pass him the bag i got for him and he looks at me "What is it?" He smiles "I had to get you something as a thank you and i thought you could wear it tonight" i smile it's a navy suit with some black dress shoes, i also picked out a salmon coloured shirt.

We go dressed and i was stunned how smart Mike looked he made it clear how good i looked he didn't stop complimenting me, he decided to get his car out of the garage which he only uses for special occasions i guess this was one of them being as its our first date. We arrive at the cinema we walk up to the ticket booth "2 tickets fro die already 4 please" i smile at the man in the booth "$12 please" I hand him the money and he hands me the tickets, we walk in and go to the ticket people on the door "Michael De Santa" he says to the women "Ahhh Mr De Santa, right this way" I look at Michael what is going on? I think to myself.

We arrive at an empty screen with upgraded seats to those big comfy relaxing chairs i see a cart with all the cinemas snacks and champagne on it someone else comes in and hands me a bouquet of roses, i look at Michael in awe "You private screening will start in 5 minutes we hope you enjoy" "Thank you ever so much" i say and hand the women a rose out of my bouquet she smiles and take its. "I can not believe you've done all this Michael" i look where i want to sit and i choose smack bang in the middle so i can see everywhere on the screen, i give him a kiss on the cheek he bursts open the champagne making the pop echo through the empty room then pours 2 glasses "To our first date" he hols his glass up "Our first date" i dink my glass of his and take a sip even the champagne tastes expensive i lean over to Michael and give him a kiss, we share a seat since they are big enough for 2 people the film was beginning to play, we sat there and watched the half of the film, if i said we watched the whole film that would be a lie i suppose being alone was making us feel spontaneous if you wanna say that...

After the movies we get into the car, Michael is ok to drive he only had half a glass of champagne, he drives us to fancy restaurant i mean how much money in this man going to spend on me in 1 day? Jeez, he comes round and opens my door he gives the keys to the valet and someone opens the door for us we walk in he holds me by the waist we go to the sigh that says
Please wait here for assistance
A short wait we have a waiter come to us "Hello do you have a reservation?" He smiles looking at us "Michael De Santa table fro two" he checks the book "Ahh yes, follow me please" we get a table by the window and even thought we are sitting on the bottom floor the view is still amazing I'll be back over in 10 minutes ready to take your orders but now could i get you anything to drink?" He says pulling out his note book "I'll have a pornstar martini please" i smile he nods "And for you sir?" "I'll have a non-alcoholic larger please" Michael says reading the menu "Ok ill bring those right away"

I start reading the menu "Oh look they have salmon here" Michael smirks i just roll my eyes and giggle, "What are you thinking of having?" I ask Michael his eyes scanning the menu "Um i might go for the grilled chicken with salad, how about you?" "I was think the same thing" the waiter comes with our drinks and takes our orders we talk about we talk about what happened today and how crazy it was to see Lester again, before we know it the food comes and i have to say it's the best chicken I've ever had, i couldn't even finish my meal i was so full Michael and payed the bill and i tipped the waiter $200 he couldn't say thank you enough, we decided that would get dessert at home and that's exactly what happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 510 12
BOOK ONE OF MOMMA I'M IN LOVE WITH A CRIMINAL a story on how a college student, Bella, falls in love with a criminal, Trevor Philips, in the never-sl...
7.9K 245 8
หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹† michael de santa x fem!reader in which a girl falls for her best friend's dad .. lol lowercase intended
1.2K 46 11
BOOK THREE OF MOMMA I'M IN LOVE WITH A CRIMINAL bonjour! a lovely getaway to Paris... but what could it bring for Bella and Trevor? criminal - britne...
2.9K 165 12
BOOK TWO OF MOMMA I'M IN LOVE WITH A CRIMINAL the stone said it clearly, Bella is dead, but who is watching over her? criminal - britney spears