𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ‘πŽπ“π„π‚π“πŽπ‘ | S...

By bellasweetwriting

πšœπš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš˜πš—πšŒπšŽ πš‘πšžπš—πšπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽπš– πš—πš˜πš  πšœπš‘πšŽ'𝚜 πš™πš›πš˜πšπšŽπšŒπšπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽπš– Amelia Sealgair... More

[ part one ]
[ o n e ]
[ t w o ]
[ t h r e e ]
[ f o u r ]
[ f i v e ]
[ s i x ]
[ s e v e n ]
[ e i g h t ]
[ n i n e ]
[ t e n ]
[ e l e v e n ]
[ t w e l v e ]
[ t h i r t e e n ]
[ f o u r t e e n ]
[ f i f t e e n ]
[ s i x t e e n ]
[ s e v e n t e e n ]
[ e i g h t e e n ]
[ n i n e t e e n ]
[ t w e n t y ]
[ t w e n t y o n e ]
[ t w e n t y t w o ]
[ t w e n t y t h r e e ]
[ t w e n t y f o u r ]
[ t w e n t y f i v e ]
[ part two ]
[ t w e n t y s e v e n ]
[ t w e n t y e i g h t ]
[ t w e n t y n i n e ]
[ t h i r t y ]
[ t h i r t y o n e ]
[ t h i r t y t w o ]
[ t h i r t y t h r e e ]
[ t h i r t y f o u r ]
[ t h i r t y f i v e ]
[ t h i r t y s i x ]
[ t h i r t y s e v e n ]
[ t h i r t y e i g h t ]
[ t h i r t y n i n e ]
[ f o r t y ]
[ f o r t y o n e ]
[ f o r t y t w o ]
[ f o r t y t h r e e ]
[ f o r t y f o u r ]
[ f o r t y f i v e ]
THE PREY

[ t w e n t y s i x ]

2.1K 45 13
By bellasweetwriting

t w e n t y  s i x
n i g h t m a r e s

AMELIA GOT OUT OF THE ROOM, CHECKING HER PHONE.

STILES
I had the worst nightmare ever

AMELIA
Don't worry it's just a dream

AMELIA
You can tell me about it in school if you want

Amelia locked her phone before looking at Lizzie.

"Do you want a ride to looney house or is Lydia getting you there?" But she was sitting in her bed, still in her pj's, sitting down. "You haven't even showered yet? Disgusting," joked her sister before throwing a pillow at her. "Hey! Lizzie!"

"Huh?" Asked her sister. "Sorry I just had this really weird feeling. I'm okay, though. I just... I'll take a ride with Lydia."

Amelia raised an eyebrow. "You sure you okay? I mean, sometimes you have Lydia's abilities and it really frightens me, you know?" Lizzie gave her a tiny smile.

"I'm okay, just... go to school."

"Okay," said Amelia. "Sure you don't want to ride with me and Isaac?" Her sister nodded again. "Jesus, okay."

Amelia stepped out to the hallway, getting to hear Isaac talking to Scott.

"Can I ask you a question?" Isaac told the guy and Amelia crossed her arms in front of her chest. Oh my God, the conversation she had been waiting for a long time.

"Okay," replied Scott, looking at him.

"Are you angry at me?" Asked Isaac, and she knew it was about Allison.

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"No," he admitted.

That reminded her of a conversation she had with Allison, and it made her chuckle.

"What does that mean?" Isaac doubted.

"I guess I'm not really sure how I'm feeling," told him the True Alpha, softly.

"Okay. Do you hate me?" Isaac asked him and Amelia laid her back against the wall of the hallway.

"No, of course not," answered Scott quickly.

"Do you want to hit me?" Amelia raised her eyebrows.

"No." The girl noticed how it took him a while to answer that question.

"I think you should hit me."

"I don't wanna hit you."

Isaac frowned. "Are you sure?"

"Why would I want to hit you?" Amelia could think a couple of reasons. "You didn't do anything, did you?" Amelia got more interested in the conversation.

"No. No, I mean, um..." He stammered. "What do you mean?"

"I mean like you didn't kiss her or anything, right?" Asked Scott, and Isaac shook his head.

"No! No. Absolutely not. No," he replied quickly.

They remained in silence for a few seconds. "Did you want to?"

"Oh, yeah. Totally."

Amelia just blinked and Isaac was already been tossed to the wall, the painting that was hanging there falling down. She ran towards him, standing in front of Isaac before looking back at Scott.

"Nice..."

"Thanks."

"Hey!" They heard Melissa exclaim as Isaac groaned. "You two supernatural teenage boys. Don't test my un-supernatural level of patience."

Amelia nodded before looking towards Isaac, who was staring at Scott.

"Feeling better?"

"Yeah, actually," admitted Scott while Amelia helped Isaac stand up.

"Let's get you to school, lover boy," Amelia said to him, patting him on the shoulder before they walked away.

• • •

"Boo!" Stiles turned around abruptly, crashing his back against the lockers as he looked at her, panting. "Woah! Stiles, I didn't mean to scare you so much."

"You almost gave me a heart attack," he whispered, breathing heavily.

"Sorry," she apologized. "You were gonna tell me about your nightmare. What happened?"

"Right, uhm... it was like... it was like a dream inside a dream," he told her and the girl nodded. "I would wake up again, and again. You were there, trying to get me back to bed but... I was just... it was all so real."

"Stiles, I'm not following," the girl admitted. "What do you mean?"

Stiles grabbed her hands, panting. "First I was locked inside one of the lockers in the locker room. Then I woke up and you were there, next to me, in my bed. You were telling me to not close the door, to go back to sleep but I went through the door and I was on the lacrosse field, and the Nemeton was there."

"The Nemeton?"

"Yeah..."

"In the lacrosse field..."

"Stop looking at me like that!"

Amelia raised her eyebrows, chuckling. "What do you mean? How am I looking at you?"

"Like... like if I was crazy."

Amelia clicked her tongue, placing her hand on Stiles's cheek. "I don't think you're crazy. I just remembered my sister this morning. She was acting weird too. So I think Lydia might have the answer to this." Stiles nodded. "What else happened in your dream?"

"I woke up again and I was at school, explaining to Scott what I had dreamt when I woke up again, this time for real, screaming. My dad had to come and calm me down."

Amelia nodded. "Okay, Stiles, don't worry. Let's go get Scott and tell him okay. We'll figure this out. It's just a dream, for now. Just a dream."

• • •

They saw Scott walking down the stairs of the school and Amelia looked at him confused. He was acting strange, like if someone was following him.

"What the—" she whispered before stopping him, making him jump the same way Stiles had jumped when she scared him. "Scott, are you okay?"

"I'm okay," he said panting.

"No, you're not," talked Stiles. "It's happening to you too," assumed the guy, making Scott raise his eyebrows. "You seeing things, aren't you?"

Scott stared at him. "How'd you know?"

Stiles and Amelia turned around as soon as they heard Lizzie talking. She was joined by Lydia and Allison.

"Because it's happening to all three of you," was the thing she said, pointing at Allison, Stiles and Scott.

• • •

Lydia opened the door to the schools as the rest followed her. "Well, well, look who's no longer the crazy one," was the thing the strawberry blonde said and Amelia chuckled.

"We're not crazy," defended herself Allison as Amelia turned around to look at them.

"Hallucinating? Sleep paralysis? Yeah, you guys are fine," said Lizzie sarcastically while Amelia, Lydia and her were staring at the three.

"We did die and come back to life," reminded the two Scott and Amelia nodded.

"Very painful," she mentioned. "For me, I don't know, you just had like a cold."

"It's gotta have some side effects, right?" Assumed Scott.

The school bell rang, and they knew it was time for them to break apart and go to their respective classes.

"We keep an eye on each other," told them Stiles to Scott and Allison. "Lydia, Amelia, stop enjoying this so much."

Amelia raised her hands, innocently, before they walked to History class.

• • •

The teacher turned around. "Good morning, everyone. My name is Mr. Yukimura," he introduced himself as Amelia put down her pencil, exhaling. "I'll be taking over for your previous history teacher." Scott and Amelia looked at each other before looking to the front. "My family and I moved three weeks ago. I'm sure, by now, you all know my daughter, Kira. Or you might not since she's never actually mentioned anyone from school. Or brought home a friend for that matter."

Amelia hissed and Scott hit her on the arm, making her look over at him.

"Don't laugh," he mouthed and she shrugged, innocently.

They heard a sigh after a loud noise, like a bang, and Scott and Amelia turned around to the girl at the back, assuming that would be Kira.

Amelia went to play with her necklace around her neck when she remembered it wasn't there.

That Derek had taken it after he didn't say goodbye.

"Either way..." continued Mr. Yukimura. "There she is."

Amelia looked back towards Kira again as the girl lifted her head from her desk. She turned around to look at the board when she heard a fast heartbeat, making her look towards Scott who was still staring at Kira.

The girl opened her mouth widely as Scott turned around again before he looked at her.

"What?" He whispered.

"Nothing, nothing," she said, quickly, proceeding to bite her nails.

Scott rolled his eyes before glancing towards Kira again, making Amelia smile widely.

Aww.

She glanced over to Scott, who was staring at the floor, his hands shaking, and she knew he was seeing things again.

"Hey, Scott," she called him and the guy turned to look at her abruptly, panting. "It's not real..."

"Miss... Sealgair," called her Yukimura, making her and Scott look at the teacher. "Anything you and Mister..."

"McCall," replied Scott.

"McCall," Yukimura repeated, "want to add to the class?"

"Uhm," she whispered. "No, no, nothing. Just... wanted a pen, you know. Take notes of your perfect, no-need-to-add-anything class."

The guy in front of her turned around and gave it to her, making the girl raise her eyebrows and grab it, smiling.

"There you have one." Amelia clicked her tongue before nodded. "Moving on..."

• • •

"Maybe we need a little more time to get back to normal," assumed Scott as him and Amelia joined Stiles at his locker.

Stiles hands were shaking. "Yeah, try not to forget we hit the reset button," he continued to try open the locker, "on a supernatural beacon for supernatural creatures. I think there's a pretty good chance things are never going back to normal."

Stiles forced the lock, but it didn't open. Amelia glanced over at him as he kept trying, and trying before pausing, staring at the numbers on it.

"What?" He whispered.

"Stiles?" She called him, but he ignored her. "Stiles?"

He blinked several times before looking at her. "Huh?"

"You okay?"

"Yeah, yeah..." They both turned around to look at Scott's who's eyes were starting to glow in the new, recently gotten, red color. "Oh, dude, your eyes."

"What about them?" Scott asked.

"What about them?" Amelia repeated. "They're starting to glow."

"You mean like right now."

"Yes! Yes, right now," the girl snapped. "Scott, stop it. Stop it."

Scott started panting. "I can't. I can't control it."

"Okay," Stiles said before looking around while Amelia placed Scott's head down, so he would stare at the floor. "Just keep your head down."

"Lock down, come on."

The two dragged his best friend to a classroom and, as soon as Scott entered, he started taking off his jacket. Stiles was quick to close the door while Amelia stared at the Alpha.

He was starting to groan, starting to change.

"No, get back, get away from me," Scott told Amelia and Stiles and the girl stood up in front of her boyfriend.

"Scott, it's okay..." she said.

"I don't know what's going to happen. Get back," he was in pain, anxious, nervous.

They saw as he lifted his arms up, sticking his claws in his palms as blood started running through his arms, making Amelia and Stiles look at each other before looking at him again.

How he groaned in pain before slowly changing back to normal, falling onto the floor by laying his back on a desk, Amelia being quick to kneel down in front of him.

"Pain makes you human," he whispered, showing them his hands.

"Scott, this isn't just in our heads," talked Stiles while Amelia grabbed Scott's hands, looking at his palms before closing her eyes, focusing on the guy's heartbeat. "This is real."

She felt Scott's hands healing before opening her eyes, noticing how the wound he made to himself was gone. Scott smiled a bit at her before trying to recover his breath.

"And it's starting to get bad for me too," mentioned Stiles in a whisper, making her look back at him. "I'm not just having nightmares. I'm having these dreams where I have to literally scream myself awake. And sometimes I'm not even sure if I'm ever actually waking up."

Amelia placed her hand on top of his when she noticed he was shaking.

"What do you mean?" The girl asked him, softly.

"Do you know how you can tell if you're dreaming? You can't read in dreams. More and more, the last few days, I've been having trouble reading." Amelia remembered the thing with the lock and then exhaled. "It's like I can't see the words. I can't... put the letters in order."

"Like even now?" Scott questioned.

Stiles slowly stood up from the floor and looked over to the board while Scott and Amelia were staring at him, worried.

"I can't read a thing," he whispered.

• • •

"Allison did what?"

Amelia and Scott where entering Scott's room with Isaac following them. He was telling the two how he had stopped Allison from killing Lydia.

"She threw an arrow right at Lydia's head," Isaac repeated as Amelia turned around to look at him.

"Right at her head?" Questioned Scott again.

Isaac nodded. "Almost right through it. And she keeps saying the same thing, that she keeps seeing her aunt."

"Well, if I ever see Allison's aunt again I would shoot her myself," muttered Amelia as she crossed her arms right in front of her chest.

God, she hated Allison's aunt again. Kate Argent was a total psycho.

"Whatever's happening to you guys is getting worse," Isaac told Scott. "And if I hadn't been there, then Lydia would be dead."

"What were you doing there?" Asked Scott.

"Uh..."

She saw as Scott stood up again and tossed Isaac against the wall, right like he had done this morning. The girl covered her mouth with her hand as she looked over to Isaac, groaning on the floor.

"Nice," she told Scott the same way she did that morning.

"Thanks," he said.

"Oh, you guys, come on!" They heard Melissa yell. "This house does not have a supernatural ability to heal!" Amelia walked towards Isaac, helping him stand up. "So, stop it!"

Amelia looked towards Isaac. "Let's go, lover boy," she said before looking at Scott. "Now that you both are here, there's something I want to discuss."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 523 34
πšœπš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš˜πš—πšŒπšŽ 𝚊 πšπšŠπš›πš” πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš•, πš—πš˜πš  πšœπš‘πšŽ'𝚜 πšœπšŽπšŽπš”πš’πš—πš πšπš˜πš› πš•πš’πšπš‘πš Now, a new threat attacks Beacon Hills, and this tim...
156K 3.3K 23
Seva: Service; working for the benefit of others. - Angelina spent her late preteens into her early teens fighting for not only her life, but the liv...
29.8K 738 36
πšπš‘πšŽ πš‘πšžπš—πšπšŽπš› πš–πšŽπšŽπšπšœ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŠπš›πšŒπš‘πšŽπš› πšŠπš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš›πš˜πš‹πš•πšŽπš–πšœ πš‘πšŽ πš‹πš›πš’πš—πšπšœ After finding out Allison Argent is still alive...
140K 3.1K 20
(UNDER MAJOR EDITING) ❝How do I make sure I don't hurt anyone?❞ ❝You learn to control it, not let it control you.❞ *extended summary inside OC X LIAM...