• The Neko • Alice In Borderl...

By Rui_ruu

Things went normal from the start... Until you got yourself stuck in a different borderland world. Where you... More

• Announment •
• Rin Izumi •
• Chapter 1 •
• Chapter 2 •
• Chapter 3 •
• Chapter 4 •
• Chapter 5 •
• Chapter 6 •
• Chapter 7 •
• Chapter 8 •
• Chapter 9 •
• Chapter 11 •
• Chapter 12 •
• Extra Chapter 1 •
• Extra Chapter 2 •
• Chapter 13 •
• Chapter 14 •
• Chapter 15 •
• Extra Chapter 3 •
• Extra Chapter 4 •
• Chapter 16 •
• Chapter 17 •
• Chapter 18 •
• Chapter 19 •
• Chapter 20 •
• Announcement (Important) •
• Chapter 21 •
• Chapter 22 •
?¿ERROR ERROR¿?
• Chapter 23 •
• Chapter 24 •
• Chapter 25 •

• Chapter 10 •

6.5K 203 59
By Rui_ruu

🔸 Enjoy 🔸

Friends

| Rin's POV |

Ahh, life sucks... I'm at the tent laying down and doing nothing. 'Sooo boring..agh.'

Usagi went for a run. And I'm here being a lazy potato. I also wanted to join her but I'm too lazy to move.

*sigh* 'What should I do today?' I was thinking about reading manga but I'm not in the mood to read it right now. I'm already getting used to it reading manga with music.

Hmm, I wonder what he's doing right now... I take a peek at the tent.

He's still sleeping... I have to wake him up, he hasn't eaten his food yet. Yet I can do this...I guess.

I went outside and got closer to him, I went in front of him, slowly shaking him to wake up.

He moved a little and slowly open his eyes. "Good... you're awake." I said. My hood is up, he couldn't read my expression right now.

Since my face was covered.

He slowly sat up and look tired, we stared at each other, I look away since it was getting awkward.

I gave him the food last night. "You should eat..." I said calmly.

He looks at me then at the food and takes it. "T-thank you."

| Arisu's POV |

I feel someone shaking me, I move for a bit and slowly open my eyes to see who wake me.

"Good... you're awake." Oh, it's the other girl.

I stare at her for a sec, got curious about what her face looked like. She look away and gave me food.

I sat up and slowly get the food from her, feeling a bit shy. "T-thank you."

I slowly eat my food since I'm hungry, I feel someone is staring at me, I look up and see the girl is staring at me while eating.

I feel a little bit uncomfortable at the staring, it reminds me of a cat staring at its owners while they eat, I found it cute though.

... Wait what??! I-I mean not that c-cute! Did I just call her cute? I knew her for a day...snap out of it Arisu! I shake my head trying to get rid of these things out of my head. Love, at first sight, is gross!... Or maybe?

"Uhmm... What's your name?" I look at her, as she tilts her head at the side shyly asking me my name.

'K-kawaii!' wait what nooo! What the hell dude. Not this cute thing again! She reminds me of a cat.

"Arisu." I said trying not to stutter. "What about you?" I ask her.

"Rin..." She said, she's a shy person huh. I continue eating my food until I remember someone from the game of tag.

"Aren't you with someone?" I ask, I remember her with the blonde hair guy.

"What do you mean someone?" She asks confused.

"You know... the one with the blonde hair." I said as I look at her confused, does she not remember?

"Ohh... that guy..." She said like she don't want to talk about it. "You mean Chishiya right? The with blonde hair with the white jacket?" asked Rin.

"Yeah, that's him! Aren't you with him before?" I ask with a curious face why she's not with him.

"Ahh yeah...him...well we just teamed up to find the safe zone that day..." She said, oh it's that so.

"Really?" I ask, she nods at me. "Yeah... I was on the seventh floor to avoid the tagger... Until I saw him and called me...until we somehow teamed up."

Hmm, it seems she's uncomfortable at this.

"It's ok if you don't want to talk about it." I said to her, I don't want the atmosphere getting awkward.

"Ah! No, it's f-fine! It's just I'm not get used to it talking to people yet, I don't socialize that much..." She looks down embarrassed.

"Ah, it's that so... I didn't know." I smile a bit. She look at me and smiled. "It's okay... A lot of people said that..."

We've been silent for a minute while me, I'm still eating my food, and Rin is still looking at me. 'Weird but cute..'

"Why is your hood up?" I ask trying to break the silence between us.

"I don't like to show my face to everyone well...except for my parents." She said in a frown.

"What happened to them? " I ask "Well they went on a business trip. That was the last time I last saw them..."

"But don't worry I feel that they're fine somewhere..." She smiles a bit.

I pat her head, she look at me confused until I realized what I'm doing. I quickly remove my hand from her head.

"S-shoot! I-I didn't mean to-" She cuts me off. "I-It's okay." She looks down avoiding my eyes, I can see her blushing.

I pat her again while looking away, I could feel the blood rising to my cheeks and my heart is pumping so fast.

I never felt this way. I wanted to see her face.

"Hey... It's okay if you don't want to do it. Can I see your face?" I ask, I have never been so dumb. There's no way she would say yes it's her privacy after all.

So I respect her for what her answer is.

"I-It's okay Usagi already saw my face while I'm asleep..." She said, she hold the tip from her hood and slowly putting it down her hood.

I only saw her bangs covering her eyes but her bangs is not that thick I could already see a glimpse of her red and blue eyes.

She moves her bangs to the side so I could see her eyes.

I froze for a bit, she's so beautiful her eyes are so calm it's like your staring at the blue sky.

I could see her blush a bit. "Uhmm... Are you okay? It's my face that ugly? Geez, this is so embarrassing..." She said covering her face.

I didn't realize that I was staring at her for that long. I panicked. "N-no it's not ugly I just froze at how beautiful you are." I said, I blush.

What was that?! That's not like you Arisu!

I wave my hands feeling nervous by now. I saw her slowly removing her hands from her face.

"I-I'm not that ugly right?" She tilts her head again at the side. My heart throbs from the cuteness.

"Yeah, your beautiful." I said smiling at her. She look at me shook and smiled at me.

"T-Thank you..."

| Rin's POV |

AHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL!!!

That's so unreal...

No one ever told me I'm beautiful before... I mean except for my parents, of course.

That's so kind of him, I mean I've never been complimented by someone.

And I didn't tell him about Chishiya being so suspicious, well it's weird that he called me at nowhere. I still don't trust that guy.

"Hey, are you okay?" I hear Arisu ask. "Oh, m-me?? There's nothing to worry about it." I said.

"Hey, Rin... Can I call you Riri?" Arisu ask.

EHHHHH!! AN N-NICKNAME!?

Wait I'm not ready for this...

"A-ahh sure... I don't mind" I said hiding my tomato face.

My heart pumping so fast I don't know why I decided to ignore it.

"Really?" He said it with excitement. "Well, then Riri it's okay?"

"Y-yeah..." I smiled a bit, so this is how it feels to have a friend.

' I'm glad, I'm having friends. '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 309 41
Chishiya x Niragi Welp imma does this when I've done a few chapters so that I can make a better description. Doesn't follow the storyline precisely...
51.8K 2.1K 93
I would break the promise I made to myself five years ago! I had promised that I wouldn't do it again, that I wouldn't make the mistake again... And...
71.6K 2.5K 25
"I'll survive. Somehow I always do." Araki Ryoko didn't mind Borderland much. He liked to be alone. He always has been. He was used to it. He went th...
47.3K 1.4K 100
"𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑛𝑒...