The Bullies' Slave 1

By shirldee_

"I'll do it. I'll be your slave." I said to the four of them while glaring at Cecilia who was shaking her hea... More

THE BULLIES' SLAVE
1- FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING UNDERNEATH A BANANA TREE!
2- WHAT ON PLANET JUPITER GOES RIGHT ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?!
3- SAM, MEET SAM.
4- GLUE!
5- BULLIES DON'T OFFER MUSIC,DO THEY?
6-I'M NEVER GOING TO UNDERSTAND EGOTISTICAL DUDES!
7- WALLS HAVE EARS? I'M GOING TO FREAKING PUNCH THAT NOSY WALL!
8- JERKS! I HOPE Y'ALL ROT IN YOUR MESS!
9- SHE'S LIKE AN ANGEL!
10- A SOCIAL PARIAH!
11- IT'S LIKE A KINDERGARTNER'S SCRIBBLE!
12-SECOND HOME?
13- HOW ABOUT YOU INVOLVE THE FBI?
14-MY NAME'S SHAYNE
15-WHO IS SHE?
16- EVERYTHING'S FINE!
17- AND YOU TOO, AMY.
18- WE'RE HUNGRY, MUMMY.
19(PART ONE)- YOU HURT MY FEELINGS.
19(PART TWO)- HEY SAMUEL!
20- HAVE YOU HEARD?
21-WHAT DOES HIS CORINESS SAY?
22- BRUNETTE BARBIE?!
23- SEEN GHOSTS ONLY DISAPPEAR
24- WE PREPARE FOR WORLD WAR THREE?
25- I PROMISE
26- HOW'S IT THAT YOU'RE ALIVE?
27- YOU KNOW NOTHING!
28- WHERE IS DREW?
29- WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINKING?!
30- OUT OF THE BLUE!
31- THAT IS A LAME IDEA
32- WHO IS YOUR BULLY?
33- A STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY
34- DON'T THINK! RUN!
35- THERE'S A GOOD SLAVE!
36- STOP BEING GULLIBLE!
37- I TRUST YOU.
38- I SAW THE LOOK IN HER EYES
39- DO YOU GUYS PRAY?
40- THAT IS LYING!
41- SOMEONE'S GRUMPY
42- TWENTY QUESTIONS?
43- WHAT CHARLOTTE DRAMA?
44- A TRUE ANTITHESIS!
45- YOU'RE NOT THAT SPECIAL
46- SHOULD I BE SCARED?
47- WHO ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
COVER UNVEILING!!!
48- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHAYNE
49- WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THEM
50- IT'S COMPLICATED, SAM
51- MANNERS, CALEB, MANNERS!
52- CHILL OUT, RYAN!
53- THIS IS WAR!
54- FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, CRYSTAL!
55- YOU'RE SAM, RIGHT?
56- I SAID WHAT I SAID.
57- A LIVING NIGHTMARE!
58- WE'RE THE SIMPSONS
59- I'M ALIVE, PRAISE GOD!
60- YOU'RE HURTING ME!
62- DON'T LEAVE.
63- I'M CAPABLE OF EXPRESSING EMOTIONS!
64- I FOUND SOME PAPERS
65- MOST EMBARASSING STORY OF MY LIFE
66- JESUS HELP ME!
67- YOU'RE HER MOUTHPIECE NOW?
68- WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!
69- YOU'LL BE FINE
70- CAN I PRAY WITH YOU?
71- JUST LET HER BE
72- SOMETHING'S WRONG
73- ONLY GOD CAN STOP THEM!
74- TELL US EVERYTHING, DAD
75- WHAT'S EVEN COMING NEXT?
76- SO, WHAT DO WE DO?
77- (PART ONE) YOU OKAY THERE, SAM?
77- (PART TWO) SAM, STAY CALM
78- THIS IS SO DETECTIVE
79- (PART ONE) WHAT DID HE DO?
79- (PART TWO) GOOD BYE
80- SAM'S YOUR SISTER
Epilogue
THE BULLIES' SLAVE BOOK 2 OUT NOW!

61- I JUST WANT TO GO HOME.

1.7K 93 11
By shirldee_

61- I JUST WANT TO GO HOME.

I noticed the Villa was peacefully silent as I stepped out of my room. It was not too surprising because most of the occupants were outdoor. The men and the boys had all gone fishing, while most of the women, I presumed, had all gone to the spa. I couldn't exactly recall as they had all made their plans while I was in my room, active in a group video chat with my friends.

Paul had taken Theresa and Melody sightseeing, deciding they would use that time to do a little bit of shopping. It seemed as though everyone strived to make the best use of the island before we departed. Even Delaine had gone out with the women!

It was no surprising that she needed some sort of 'relaxation' as she had not exactly had a great night yesterday. I had returned to our table, immediately after me and Caleb's tussle the previous night. There, I had spotted Delaine leaning over the grass, puking the entire contents of her stomach out. Her mum had been ashamed but her dad had been more than ashamed. He was furious and just as soon as I had helped his daughter up, he had given her a hard slap that sent her out of my arms and to the ground!

It was indeed a horrifying sight. Even Sam and Cory had gasped. Theresa had tucked Melody behind her just in case he hit Delaine again. Mr Simpson hadn't felt the slightest remorse and had marched out of the party in fury, his wife pleading with him as she followed suit. I watched as Delaine sobbed with no tears from her eyes. In all honesty, it felt like she had gotten drunk on purpose just to piss her parents off.

By morning, it seemed she had forgotten all about what happened the previous night as she didn't even look the slightest ashamed when our eyes met at the dining table. She simply complained about her hangover which Mrs Brown gave her some drugs for. Breakfast today had been pretty hush as everyone waited tensely for a slight reaction from Mr Simpson. It didn't happen though, and I was grateful. This was a holiday and I believe the hosts just wanted everyone to have a great time without family dramas.

Almost immediately I descended the huge stairs, the scent of cinnamon rolls filled my nostrils. I inhaled as I traced the aroma to the kitchen. I spotted two maids as soon as I entered. But just as I was about to greet them, someone's voice interrupted me.

"Hello dear!" I turned my head to see Grandma Brown beaming at me. She was dressed in a flowing gown and her grey hair was tied in a bun. She was seated on her wheelchair, a book in her hand. Though she was definitely old in age, she probably still looked pretty young for her age.

"Hello ma'am!" I greeted before turning to the maids. "Hello ma'ams." They both sent me grins as well as 'hellos'. Actually, the workers in the Villa were all friendly. Since I had arrived, I hadn't had any cause to be wary of any. The only ones who seemed cold were Mr Brown's bodyguards. Considering their job, it was pretty understandable.

"I thought you were out with the girls." She said, still smiling. I almost chuckled as she referred to those grown up women as girls.

"I had a video call with my friends." I explained walking towards her. She nodded, skimming through the book. I peeped closer to see it was a recipe book. She looked up to find me staring at the book.

"Do you bake?" She asked, smiling in such a way that made the corners of her eyes crinkle more than usual.

"Uh, a little?" I said, sheepishly.

"Even better!" She beamed, making me stare at her warily. "Get yourself an apron." She pointed to a set of aprons hung on the wall. I raised my eyebrows.

"Um? Ma'am?" I inquired. She smirked.

"I know it's sudden. But come on, we don't have all holidays! I believe all ladies should know how to bake!" She said, emphasizing on the last line. It was obvious that that was just something she liked. "I'm not going to force you though." She added. I looked at her and saw she was trying to hide her smirk. She knew I was going to give in! And yet, I did.

"Ma'am!" I laughed as I walked towards the apron and she chuckled along, a lovely sound.

I found a hat so I wrapped my hair into a bun and fixed the hat over my head. I then proceeded to place myself in front of Grandma whose grin was as wide as a Cheshire cat.

"You'll love it!" She promised.

~~~

I did love it! Every single bit of it. Grandma Brown had called two more maids in so there'd be more hands to bake more cakes and breads. I later found out that the recipe book she had been holding was written by her! I had been impressed! She had also promised me a copy as soon as we returned to Downtown Portland. I am grateful!

I must confess, Grandma Brown, or Grandma Shannon as she had told me to call her since I had insisted on adding the 'Grandma' to her name, made baking fun! She had told a lot of stories, especially about her childhood, as we worked. It seemed the maids had heard some of the stories before as they laughed familiarly. I also made friends with the maids- Nancy, Elizabeth, Megan and Lucy. Together, we formed a formidable team of bakers! Only I wasn't exactly a baker, but who cares?!

"What do I smell?" Someone said just as Samuel and Cory walked into the kitchen. Their eyes both widened as soon as they spotted me.

"Since when do you bake?" Cory said, eyes narrowed. I scoffed.

"I bake! Not just as serious as this." I pointed out.

"Exactly!" He exclaimed. "Now, I'm scared to taste them!" Sam cackled.

"It can't be that bad! I trust Sam!" Sam said, sending me a grin which I doubted it's genuinety. "Plus there's like four bakers here too! Plus grand- oh hey Grandma!" Sam offered a sheepish grin.

"Hello ma'am." Cory greeted. Grandma Shannon snorted.

"Welcome boys. Now stop being dramatic!" She cautioned. "Samantha did a great job here. So go get some shower and come back for tea." Sam grumbled under his breath as they had earlier planned on getting some helpings. However, Cory pulled him along and they both exited the kitchen.

"Boys!" Grandma Shannon mumbled.

"Can I get a slice of the chocolate cake." I said to Lucy.

"Sure." She said as she cut me a slice on a plate. I picked a fork about to dig into the chocolate goodness, before Caleb walked in. Immediately, I lost my appetite. It had been like that ever since breakfast. He had come late for breakfast so I had eaten a considerable amount of my food before he walked in and made me lose my appetite. I frowned, placing my plate gently on the counter. My eyes met his as soon as I looked up.

"Hello Grandma." He said, his eyes still on mine. I looked away, still frowning. The atmosphere was getting toxic so I took off my hat and apron. Thankfully, Elizabeth reached out to receive them. Everyone simply stared as Caleb still stared at me.

"I'll see you later, Grandma Shannon. You guys too!" I said, the latter part directed to the maids.

"Why in such a hurry?" Grandma Shannon asked, a little bit concerned.

"I would love to go clean up for tea." I replied.

"And what about the cake you were about to eat?" She asked with lifted eyebrow. I immediately saw what she was doing. She knew Caleb's presence was what prompted my decision to exit the kitchen. It looked like she wanted me to stay and fight it.

"I changed my mind." I said, a little bit of finalty in my voice so she would know I really want to be anywhere but around Caleb right now. She nodded slowly, her gaze flickering to Caleb, who was still staring at me!

I headed to the door but just as I was about to go past Caleb, he held me back by my arm. I immediately snatched it off and walked out of the kitchen.

"What do you think you were doing with my grandmother?" I heard Caleb's voice call after me as soon as I ascended the stairs. I ignored him as I increased my pace. I heard him increases his too and it was no sooner than I had successfully ascended the stairs, that I felt Caleb grabbing my arms, and this time, more tightly.

"Let go of me!" I pulled to no avail.

"I said, what do you think you're doing with my grandmother?!" He asked through gritted teeth.

"Let me go! You're hurting my arm!" I snapped. "What does it look like I'm doing in an apron and hat, covered with flour, huh? Why don't you enlighten me?"

"Since when did you start calling her by her first name?!" He snapped back.

"Since today! Big deal?" I retorted.

"She doesn't let anyone, aside family call her that!" He spat.

"Well, I guess she must consider me family, don't you think?" I sneered. "Let go off me!"

"I'm warning you! Stay away from the people around me!" He forcefully let me go.

"My goodness Caleb, are you so blind?!" He glared at me but I continued. "Can't you see that we're more involved with the same people than we want!"

"And whose fault is that?!" He yelled.

"It's no one's fault!"

"Of course it's your fault!" Caleb boomed. "You and your bloody family! You love to feature yourselves everywhere! Prancing around like you're our friends when all you guys ever do is ruin lives!" My mouth fell wide open in shock at Caleb's words. What?!

"That's just sick!" Someone spoke angrily. I turned my head to see Cory charging towards us, Sam hurrying behind him. He was neatly showered and dressed up but that didn't matter to the deep scowl on his face.

"Of course it is! Isn't it?" Caleb sneered. "You literally have no idea on what's going on Cory, so back off!"

"Then tell me!" Cory snapped. "Throwing insults at my family is what's going on, from what I see!"

"What's going on here?!" A voice called. We all turned to see Mrs Brown staring up at us from the edge of the stairs. Behind her was the remaining parents, my sisters, Delaine, Paul and Grandma Brown. They were all staring up at us. Apparently, our yellings had alerted the whole house.

"Caleb, what did you do?" Mrs Brown asked cautiously.

"Sure, Caleb what did you do?!" He mocked pettily. "Always has to be me, right?" He shoved me aside as he walked past us to his room, slamming his door shut behind him as soon as he had walked in. The sound reasonated in the air for a while before only Cory's breath could be heard visibly. It was that silent. I glanced at Sam and saw him staring down at his shoes, hands in his pocket, a frown etched on his forehead.

Apparently, no one really knew what to say. Or so it seemed, until dad ascended the stairs, followed by Anya, Theresa, Melody and Mrs Brown.

"What just happened?" Dad asked in a tone that promised danger to whoever hurt us. I shrugged, not knowing what to say. I was confused myself. Caleb's hurtful words kept on ringing in my ears. I was too hurt for words. No one had ever spoken to me or my family like that. Suddenly, I felt like we weren't wanted here.

"I just want to go home."

"Same here." Cory said, still visibly angry. Sam sucked in a sharp breath before turning on his heels to leave. I watched as he hurried into his room and slammed the door shut behind him.

"I'm really sorry for whatever Caleb did!" Rebecca Brown said, worry written all over her face. She brushed past dad and pulled Cory and I into a hug. Cory, however, pulled out of her arms.

"He literally insulted my family!" Cory complained. "I can't take that, I'm sorry ma'am." He shook his head and walked away.

"He did what?" Dad asked, cool but in a dangerous tone. "I'll like to have a word with him."

"Don't worry, Bobby." Charles Brown called from where he stood at the edge of the stairs. I looked to see him, staring up at us, one hand in a pocket, the other holding a familiar cane. I noticed Grandma Shannon, Paul and the Simpsons were no longer around us. He was the only one left and he stared at us with, can I say, the blanket expression I had ever seen on his face.

"Leave that boy to me!"

A/N:

Hey guyyyssss!!!! How're you all doing??!!!!

How did your week go?! Mine was fast!! But awesome and lovely, especially cos I had more time to fellowship with God! I didn't do so much physical work this week. Looks like next week would be pretty busy. Anyway, I give God all the glory for a splendid week and in hope of a more splendid next week!😃💃💃💃. Trust your week went great as well!💃💃💃🕺🕺🕺

I hope you like this chapter. Seems quite short but I hope you loved it. I really hope you aren't so angry at Caleb. I mean, he's literally making me angry at him😥. But as we all know, there's usually a reason for everything. Feel free to tell me your thoughts in the comments. But please do not harbor any hate for any character or anyone😥. Hate and get angry the devil, our enemy and the root cause of evil and wickedness😒. But love and pray for everyone🤗❤️ Don't forget to hit the star below too🤗❤️

NEXT UPDATE WILL NE NEXT WEEK SATURDAY, 6PM, GMT BY GOD'S GRACE!

Stay blessed by God and always remember that God loves you, sent His Son to die for your sins so you'll have eternal life! Call on Him today and be saved!🤗❤️❤️❤️

Feel free to enter my DM if you have any questions on salvation!🤗🤗❤️❤️

Takia!!!

Shirley!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 39.1K 30
What if the Bible has it all wrong about the Anti-Christ? What if this person is female and what if she actually has a choice? Meet A.C. a.k.a An...
4.6M 103K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
4.1K 195 13
Sequel to The Bullies' Slave 1 "The fact that everyone seemed to love you, initially got me intrigued as well as upset. But as time went on, I saw an...
2.1K 586 53
"She deserved it." Alexa cackled as she stood against the wall. Lipstick smeared. "Why?" Kimmy interjected while pulling away from me and wiping her...