The Fall Of Mr. Crabby

By -ynaya

A͢ R͢o͢m͢a͢n͢t͢i͢c͢-C͢o͢m͢e͢d͢y͢ w͢i͢t͢h͢ T͢h͢ri͢l͢l a͢s͢ a͢ s͢i͢d͢e͢ d͢i͢s͢h͢. "leт'ѕ ĸιdnap тнιѕ gιrl." (N... More

••тєαѕєя••
••му αρσℓσgιєѕ••
••нєя нαιя ιѕ α мєѕѕ••
•ωє'ℓℓ ѕєє тнαт••
••ѕυ¢н α нєα∂α¢нє••
••ωєιя∂σ••
••∂σи'т σρєи ιт••
••ιgиσяє ιт, ѕєσʝσσи••
••gєт συт••
••уσυ ℓσσк gσσ∂••
••тнαт'ѕ α ѕє¢яєт••
••ωнαт ∂ι∂ уσυ ѕαу••
••нαρρу иσω••
••уσυ'яє кιи∂α ¢υтє••
••тнαт ωαѕ ємвαяяαѕѕιиg••
••ωнєяє ιѕ ʝια••
••мσνє αωαу fяσм мє••
••ℓєανє нєя тσ мє••
••мσяє тнαи ѕυяє••
••ωнαт ωαѕ тнαт••
••ι иєє∂ тσ gσ••
••ι нαтє муѕєℓf••
••ʝσкєѕ αѕι∂є••
••ωнαт'ѕ тнιѕ мαяк••
••уσυ'яє αℓινє••
••уσυ ѕ¢αяєᴅ мє••
••f¢к му υиℓυ¢ку ℓιfє••
••ѕнυт υρ••
••ωнαт'ѕ тнє мαттєя••

••уσυ'ℓℓ киσω ѕσσи~••

231 19 4
By -ynaya

"I'll spend forever wondering if you knew I was enchanted to meet you." - Enchanted

"Congratulations for your marriage in advance! Ma'am!" Jia's Junior said with a salute.

"Thank you, Yoona." Jia said with a small smile before making her way out of the building with a tall man following behind her while giggling.

"What happened, my soon-to-be wifey? Aren't you happy to marry such a handsome man?" Kang Dae, jia's fiance and also friend asked in a teasing tone.

"If you call me that one more time, I swear I'll divorce you even before the marriage!" Jia said with a glare.

"Woah~ looks like my soon-to-be wifey is angwy~" Kang Dae cooed as he opened the door of the car for her to get in.

"Just why the hell am I getting two month off from work for a one day occasion of marriage?!" jia said more like shouted at him as she got in.

Kang dae chuckled before looking at her with a serious expression this time, "I think you need a break from this hectic job, J. Let's just use this whole marriage thing as an excuse for this. I know you're a young workaholic lady but you should take a break sometimes too, that's why I personally asked Senior Superintendent Lee to give you these two month off from work. I thought this was something that I should do as your future husband, friend and your family doctor, Superintendent Miss Park Jia."

Jia looked at him for a moment before sighing. She knew that she shouldn't go so hard on herself but she just can't help it. It's just the way she is. The fact that she's getting married to her childhood friend neither makes her happy nor does it bring any sadness. The thought that things would probably change between them after marriage is kinda scary to her. But on the other hand, she is glad that she isn't marrying a stranger but her friend. No. They don't have any romantic feelings towards each other. But they thought they have to marry at some point of life with someone so why not just agree to this. And this is what her family and kang Dae's family wants too so she felt like it's better to tie the knot.

It's not like there's any man in her life who makes her heart flutter anyways.

"Okay. I guess there's no point in fighting with you. Just drop me off to the cafe at 4D Square, I need a dark coffee to calm my nerves." Jia said to him before averting her gaze to the sky from the window of the car.

~Time skip~

"I have an important appointment with a patient so sorry I can't give you company. I'll give a call to your driver to pick you up. See you tomorrow, soon-to-be wifey~" Kang Dae said with a wink obviously to piss her before driving off.

"Such a jerk." Jia said with gritted teeths and made her way inside the cafe.

After giving her order, she was waiting patiently for her coffee until a somewhat familiar voice called her name.

"Jia.. Is that you?" Her used to be neighbour asked.

"oh! I thought you left the city! What are you doing here?" Jia said with a surprised expression.

"Well.. That's a long story... Hehe. What about you? I heard you're getting married." He asked.

"What the hell?! Why does the whole country knows about my marriage?!"

"Well..who told you to be born in a popular family? Plus, the fact that how your father has been keeping everything about you secretive for so long, do you think people won't be interested in you?" He stopped speaking for a moment before continuing, "But anyways, why are you getting married so suddenly and on top of that with Kang Dae? I thought you two were just friends."

Jia took a deep breath and told him about how this all is because of their parents. And soon the topic of her marriage turned into a dissing rap about Kang Dae and his 1101 ways to annoy her.

"Oh... Looks like you're not really ready for this marriage. How about I find you a way to avoid your marriage for the mean time?" Her used to be neighbor asked with a mischievous smile.

"What? How?"

"You'll know soon~" He smirked only to get a confused look from Jia.

"by the way, how's your work going?" He asked changing the topic.

"Umm..Pretty hectic lately. There's some stupid group of maroons robbing and fooling around here from the past few years. And lately, they're just becoming more and more threatening to this place. They're really a headache. My seniors have been giving me a very hard time because of them. I swear I'm gonna chop their bodies once I find them!" Jia said as she threw a punch at the table loudly only to get few weird looks from people in the cafe.

"Calm down, lady hulk! I hope you find those maroons soon." He said with an awkward laugh.

"Sorry for that... I just feel so frustrated by these assholes. Anyways, I gotta go now. I have to attend the year end family dinner tonight. Bye." Jia gave a smile to him and left the cafe hurriedly with her coffee.

She was kinda shocked to see him there. Few years ago, he left his house without any notice and than him showing up suddenly was definitely a bit suspicious. His parents died in a flight crash when he was in university. He was usually a reserved and polite man. But as she saw him today, she felt a different vibe coming from him. She couldn't point out what exactly it was, but there was definitely something suspicious.

She shook her head as she didn't wanted to assume things like she usually does because of the kind of job she has.

________

"Look, Jia is here too now. Can we start eating now?" Luna, Jia's younger sister asked to her mother with an annoyed tone.

"It's unnie for you. Jia, come here. You must be hungry." Her mother shot a glare to luna before calling jia with a sweet voice.
(Unnie means older sister in korean.)

Jia sat beside Luna hesitantly before digging in her food.

After the dinner got completed, everyone was about to stand up to go to their respective rooms but stopped once Luna spoke up, "Mom. Dad. I have something to talk about."

"What is it?" Her father asked.

"Me and Jack are thinking about getting married too after jia gets married. We also want to move to US after the marriage." luna said.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you're not getting married to that jerk?!" Jia bursted out only to get some looks from the servants at her sudden outburst.

"And how many times do I have to ask you the reason why you can't let us be together? Just because he's not from a rich family? Right?! What's so great about being rich?! I like him as he's. I don't care about money like you all." Luna glared at jia.

"Yes, I can't let you marry him. If you want to take it that way then I'm totally fine with it. And actually for your kind information, he can't even afford a pin sized accessory that you spend money on like water every single day." Jia scoffed now with a raised voice.

"You don't get to dec-"

"Won't you two stop fighting?!" Their father said regretting his decision of arranging this family dinner.

"Don't you think she's too harsh with me?!" Luna said with a sob before running to her bedroom.

"What am I going to do with this girl... " Her mother sighed.

"She's naive, mom. Don't give yourself a headache because of her." Jia said and left the dinner with a now more ruined mood.

~Next Day~

••Seojoon's Pov••

I raised a brow at Minho who was apparently showing me a picture of some girl with her face hidden in a mask.

"What?"

"Let's kidnap this girl." I chocked on my spit before shooting him a confused look.

"What the fk you're saying?"

"She's the daughter of Park Hyunki."

"What? Park Hyunki? Isn't he..."

"Yes. This is the only way left for us now." Minho said.

"But we can't do this... I mean how can we just kid- No. I'm not doing something like this. This is risky. We will find some other way." I said and gave him the picture back.

"Why~? It's not like we're gonna kill her or something terrible. We'll let her go once our plan works." Minho said with a pout.

"No means no."

"Come on~ Don't be like this~ We don't have much time!"

Should I agree to this...? Nah. Never in a Million years! This is just going to bring me more trouble! But I don't have any other option...Do I?

{A/n : So this is the beginning of my new book! I hope this chapter wasn't boring and good enough! 🙂

Consider giving this a vote if this made your day even 0.00001 happier! And let me know your thoughts about this by comments!\(^▽^@)ノ

Hope you have a great day ahead!💜}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721 69 22
"You are the perfect villain of my life" you said while pointing a gun at him. "Awee Look at my baddass angel, giving me the crown of her life's perf...
1M 28.6K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
216 15 3
As the only child of a career politician, Taehyung had grown up under a microscope. Now, his father was the President, and he was starting college, a...
50.1K 2.1K 32
18+ "What are you doing here? Today is my wedding, so please go from here as we have already broken up." Y/N asked in stuttering after seeing her ex...