DEAR GOLDEN, theodore nott

By TheamazaynGirl

( ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป ) โœจ๐ŸŒ›๐Ÿ€ โ€• dear golden, you're so brave. in which theodore reminds aurelia potter of... More

Intro
characters
graphics
playlist
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
a/n

thirteen

23.8K 848 813
By TheamazaynGirl

the next few days aurelia was completely ignored by theodore. No matter how hard aurelia tried to forget the incident, she couldn't get the emotions she saw in those blue eyes. He was scared of something, it was clearly visible.

On the other hand, aurelia was constantly trying to catch up with whatever defense techniques her brother was teaching. Though sometimes she messed up everything, there was still some improvement. She overcame the anxiety and clumsiness she gets when in a duel.

OWLs were approaching too and aurelia spent all her time in preparation. But she couldn't concentrate because of theodore. She wanted to apologize . The look in theodore's eyes was clearly that of loneliness. Aurelia knew how it felt to be alone.

This time aurelia decided to talk to theodore, one way or another.

Aurelia walked inside the transfiguration classroom to find only one student seated at the last table. It was theodore.

On hearing the footsteps, theodore lifted his gaze up to find aurelia awkwardly staring at him. He cleared his throat causing aurelia to break her trance from him and find a seat.

Aurelia being Aurelia, took a seat directly in front of theodore causing the Slytherin to roll his eyes.

Aurelia was about to try again to talk when students made their way inside, chatting and laughing. Theodore sighed in relief and pulled open his book.

"We'll revisit the chapters we learnt since last four years." McGonagall said, turning around to write something on the board with her wand.

Aurelia made use of this chance and scribbled something on a piece of parchment before passing it to Theodore who frowned at the girl's action.

Out of curiosity, Theodore lifted the crushed piece and straightened it to read the words. A small smile fought it's way on Theodore lips but he defeated it and kept a straight face.

did you forgive me? I'm really sorry for that day.

Despite trying to ignore the girl, Theodore couldn't help himself and moments later he found himself writing back.

When McGonagall wasn't looking her way, Theodore tapped on aurelia's shoulders to gain her attention. Aurelia slightly turned around and quickly grabbed the piece of parchment.

what are you talking about? I don't remember anything. I forgot it and you should too.

Aurelia smiled in relief and stuffed the crumbled piece of paper in her pocket.

As soon as the bell went, students scampered out, chattering away.

"Theodore!" Aurelia called when she saw him walking away from the crowd of the students. Theodore spun around and gave a questioning look to the Hufflepuff who just stopped him.

"Thanks again." Aurelia smiled, jogging up to him,"I'm sorry on behalf of Harry too. He can be stupid sometimes but he just wanted to make sure that I was okay. If he had known that you were just trying to help me- no, I mean you weren't helping me. Right, I forgot."

Theodore looked at Aurelia and nodded,"Right, I was trying to help my friend because I didn't want him to get in trouble."

With that Theodore spun around and started walking away but was soon followed by Aurelia.

"But it didn't look like you were trying to help him you know." Aurelia started, trying to keep up with the boy's quick paces,"I thought you were about to punch him!"

"I don't know what you're talking about Potter." Theodore scoffed, mentally rolling his eyes.

"Why do you hide your true self? You're clearly lying Theodore."

The question threw Theodore off guard and for a second he stopped in his tracks but continued walking again.

"Whatever. Just leave me alone." Theodore said.

"Why do you always want to be alone?" Aurelia frowned.

"Because nobody wants to be with me ok!" Theodore said in a much rude tone.

"Oh." Aurelia muttered.

just like me, Aurelia wondered.

"Would you like to meet me in the library? We can study together and you would not be alone anymore."

Theodore looked at the girl with a big frown on his face. He was confused.

why does she even wants to be with me? He thought.

"No." Theodore declined the offer and ran away before Aurelia could catch up with him again.

Sighing in defeat, Aurelia walked back to the Hufflepuff common room and plopped on her bed. One hour passed by and Aurelia did nothing except laying down on her bed and staring at the ceiling.

"Are you okay?" Susan Bones asked after a while,"you look lost."

"Hm? I'm fine." Aurelia nodded before getting up on her feet. She combed her hair and grabbed her books from the table. Putting up her shoes, Aurelia strolled out of the common room towards the library.

On the way, she found a certain ravenclaw who had dirty blonde hair. Aurelia instantly recognised her as luna lovegood.

"Hey luna." Aurelia greeted, stopping besides luna who was looking around the hallway, searching for something.

"Hello Aurelia." Luna smiled, turning to look at the Hufflepuff.

Aurelia found Luna constantly shifting on her spot and when she looked down at Luna's feets, she found it to be bare.

"Where are your shoes?" Aurelia shrieked,"it's so freaking cold."

"My shoes always keep on disappearing." Luna replied in her usual tone,"must be nargles. Like always."

"Well, if you can't find them, then you can have mine." Aurelia offered with a warm smile on her face.

"No, its fine. Thank you." Luna rejected the offer.

"It's not fine Luna. You can get sick." Aurelia tried to convince the ravenclaw,"here have my shoes, I'll grab another pair from my dorm."

Aurelia pulled out her feet from the shoes and slid it so that it stopped in front of Luna.

"Hop in." Aurelia encouraged,"I'll go grab another."

"Are you sure?" Luna asked, just to confirm.

"Of course."

"Thank you Aurelia!"

Aurelia smiled satisfyingly and returned back to her dorm. Putting up another pair of shoes, Aurelia ambled to the library.

Few minutes passed by and Aurelia was now scribbling down some notes for further reference. Suddenly, somebody pulled out the chair and took a seat besides her. Aurelia looked up and stared at the boy in front of her with a surprise.

"I thought you said no." Aurelia raised one of her eyebrows.

"So? Now I'm saying yes." Theodore rolled his eyes before pulling out his book. He didn't know why he decided to come back but maybe it was because draco was bragging about how he had joined the inquisitorial squad and eating up Theodore's head.

Theodore wanted peace but he never expected to find it in Aurelia.

"Better late than never." Aurelia said with an amusing smile on her face,"by the way, should we move to another table at-"

"Why?" Theodore frowned, looking up from his book.

"I thought you don't want to be seen with me... " Aurelia trailed off, her tone much sadder now.

"I would have never decided to come here if I didn't want to be seen with you." Theodore shrugged.

"Right." Aurelia smiled widely.

The laconic boy didn't know that the first ray of Aurelia has been successful in entering the cage he had surrounded himself with.

a/n: this is short and shi.... ≧﹏≦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 951 32
๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜…-๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐—˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐——๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ผ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†, ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ๐˜๐—ต ๐—”๐˜‚๐—ด๏ฟฝ...
41.7M 1.2M 164
ยป I didn't know you had a sister, Potter. ยซ
94K 3.2K 18
( ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฎ ) ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’ โ€• dear aurelia, i miss you. [book two]
5.2K 105 18
Vivianne Nott was known to everyone as Theodore's "sweet innocent baby sister" and she was tired of it. Always stuck in her brother's shadow, she dec...