When The Devil Comes

By LaFayeJones

In a small yet sparsely populated town called, Summerville. Where the sun's ethereal radiance shining was alw... More

When The Devil Comes
Copyright Disclaimer
Dedication
Content
Prologue
PART I
Chapter 1 : Speedy Departure
Chapter 2 : College Led Me To Shake The Devil's Hand
Chapter 3 : The Devil Meets Heaven On Earth
Chapter 4 : On The Run
Chapter 5 : Temporary Solace
Chapter 6 : A Sense Of Normalcy
Chapter 7 : The Truth Can Be A Tad Bit Crippling
Chapter 8 : The Power Of Forgiveness
Chapter 9 : Play Nice For What ?
Chapter 10 : One Hellish Morning
Chapter 11 : Drugs And Whiskey Is The Doctor's Order
Chapter 12 : Hit By Delirium & A Chancleta
Part II
Chapter 13 : Unsettling Gut Wrenching Feeling
Chapter 14 : Hold Every Memory As You Go
Chapter 15 : When In Need A Faux Therapist Will Lead
Chapter 16 : A Chatty Spanish Kitty
Chapter 17 : Repulsive Deeds From The Past
Chapter 18 : Threatening The Life Of A Loved One
Chapter 19 : Expect The Unexpected
Chapter 20 : Conferment Of Evil Schemes
Chapter 21 : Trying To Bedevil The Devil Doctor ?
Chapter 22 : Hello Darling We Meet Again
Chapter 23 : Watchful Eyes Of A Hawk
Chapter 24 : When The Clock Struck 12 Midnight
Chapter 25 : Ashes To Ashes
Chapter 26 : Cremated Indeed Wasn't She ?
Chapter 27 : The Key Is Here
Chapter 29 : A Confrontation From The Demon UnderLord
Chapter 30 : A Possibility Of Betrayal
Chapter 31 : Plans For A Special Crucifixion
Chapter 32 : La CrucifixĂ­on del Diablo
Epilogue
Acknowledgement

Chapter 28 : The Sanctuary Of God ?

45 10 14
By LaFayeJones

A month had quickly flew by ever since I started living at Samiel's residence. Quite frankly I had deserved a golden ornament for my act of pretence. I had already mastered being the perfect marionette by being the perfect protégée for Samiel.

While orchestrating a fool proof plan at the same time. That was supposed to completely eradicate him for good.

I simply couldn't make any provisions for errors or reattempt in this plan. Which is exactly why I had to compose every single step in chronological order.
To make it quite simple, there was no room for failure. I had to strategically implement every detailed juncture that this plan entails. I had to be realistic and analyse all details for the benefits and malefits of this mission.

It was around nine in the morning when I went into my so-called father's office. It was simply done to initiate phase one of the plan.
As I rapped my knuckles on the door to his home office. I heard his authorative voice called out,
" Come in ".

" Good morning dad ".
I called out to him and pressed a swift kiss to right cheek. He pushed back his chair and rounded his charcoal looking desk. To give me a warm hug and a kiss on the forehead.

" To what do I owe this pleasure of you gracing me with your presence this morning? ".
He asked me with a coy smile on his face.

" I want to honour my mother's dying last wish. I would like to start by going back to the sanctuary of God ".
I said to him in a confident tone as I maintained eye contact with him.

" What do you mean you want to go to the sanctuary of my dad? ".
He asked me in an incredulous tone. While a look of utter disbelief was shown on his face.

" Dad, the sanctuary is the church if that's what you are wondering ".
I replied to him in a no-nonsense yet sarcastic tone.

" I know exactly what the bloody sanctuary of dad is. It's just that under no circumstance are you - ".
He had started to say but I had abruptly interrupted him mid sentence.

" You don't get to do that. You don't get to miss more than half my life and then have the audacity to tell me what I cant and can't do. When someone is dying and they beg you fulfill a dying wish. You do your best and try to honour that wish.

That was Andrea's last plea to me. Look I'm not backing down from this. She's probably turning over in her grave as I speak ".
I said to him pointedly. Even though I was lying straight through my teeth. I wanted to get a head start on step two of the plan.

" Look Anna - ".
He had started to say in a tone laced with anger.

" No you look... dad. Let's work something out here, it's not like I am planning to go church forever. Maybe I can go there three to four times to appease Andrea's wish. "
I replied to him in a sad yet pleading tone as a crestfallen expression took over my face.

" Fine you can go Todito. "
He responded in an light-hearted tone.

I still wasn't finish with him yet, he had agreed with me way too quickly. This had only served to heighten my suspicion, something wasn't right here.

" Fine. Just simply like that "
I retorted back to him while still eyeing him weirdly.

This back and forth response went on for two more times between us. Before he extended his left hand in my direction and I shook it firmly. I had no desire to be in his office anymore than I didn't want to. So as soon as we had come to an agreement I hightailed it out of his office with a sly smile on my face.

He simply didn't know who he had made a deal with.

I speedily went through my closet and to find a suitable garment to wear in God's place of worship. On I had found a white silk dress with a stylish frilly-mesh like embroidery. Before I knew it, I was in the front seat of a blood red coloured Porsche with Givanché Alessino at the wheels.
Apparently Samiel had assigned him to bring me to my destination.

What a thing indeed it was when time flies by so suddenly and aging seems to take its course. Givanché Alessino had graciously aged a little bit, if I was to judge the silver streaks in his hair. Obviously I wasn't the same naive six year old girl that had thought that he ate bricks for a living.
Which was mainly due to his extremely firm and quite muscular appearance of his body back then. Well it seemed as if life had been good to him over the years. That he still maintained a great physique and added on more weight.

It was quite sometime after eleven in the morning when I had finally arrived at my destination. Givanché still had the engine running when he had parked at the front entrance. He was making his way around to my side to open my door but I had placed a firm hand on his forearm to stop his action. I needed to collect myself first before I went inside.
I had rolled down the tinted window to see the scenery before me a little more vividly.

There was a magnificently divine golden looking double gate that had sealed the entrance to get to the church. There were some intricate design of red roses being carved on the gate but something immaculate stood out at the very top. I could see what looked like a lion's head and a crown of thorn been placed on it.
There were two big, bulky and brooding security personnel guarding the entrance. From where I sat I still could see parts of the holy building that was called, The Cathedral of Christ Saints.

The church was painted white for purity and a cross painted red at the top maybe it is supposed to signify the blood of Jesus. The windows portrayed what seemed to be a story telling of some sorts.
Before I stepped out I had turned to Mr.Alessino.

" Do you want to come in? ".
I asked him gingerly, even though I was really hoping to God. That he would reject my offer.

" No I am all good. Just simple give me a call me when you are ready to leave. I hope you have a good time in there. "
Givanché replied to me in a terse tone. He looked so out of place, just looking around frantically. I could clearly see that he was uncomfortable and was just itching to get away from the house of God.

I just sent a radiant smile and a wave in his direction before turning around to face the church. I heard h beep the car's horn two times in acknowledgement before he sped off down the street. By a leap of faith and belief I had put one foot infront of the other. Before I knew it, I was kneeling before the altar praying.

" Dear Lord I know that it has been a long time but it's me Anna. I went through a lot of trials and tribulation. I know that it doesn't excuse the fact why I hadn't been to church in a long time. Lord I had never stop praying and I didn't lost faith.

It's just... a lot of things went down and I am deeply ashamed. That it took me this long to come before your presence. My mom had hardly lived her life yet and now she's gone. If it pleases thou to just lend me your mercy and forgive me. Lord just give me one more chance ".
I said with conviction in my tone as tears sprang from my eyes.

After I was finish praying I went to sit on one of the pews in the back. My head was tilted back and my slightly swollen eyes were closed. I suddenly became alert of my surroundings when I realised that someone had sat down in close proximity beside me. Yet despite all that I still made no effort to open my eyes.
It was when the person had tapped my right shoulder did I open one eyes to peek at the culprit. Only to see he was a father in a white robe and a golden looking pendant around his forehead. He had worn a cross necklace which showed Jesus being nailed to the cross and a thorn crowning his head. Upon really analysing him I had realized that seemed to be in his mid thirties. He gave me a welcoming smile and I sent him a brief one back in direction.

" I'm father Javier. What is your name my child?. I am sensing a present darkness from within ".
Father Javier asked me so patiently while waiting for my response.

" I'm Anna Mariah Darkstar ".
I whispered to him while looking around in suspicion.

" Dear Lord you're the daughter of that old dra- the world's greatest deceiver. How in the Lord's name is this possible?. The Bible never prophesied anything about a-. It's unless you are the Devil's protegée and he wants to use you as his own anti-christ ".
He said to me in utter astonishment as he looked me up and down.

" Father, look I don't know much about the Bible. My human mother met Samiel and somehow gave birth to me. Apparently it was too late when she had found out about his inherent darkness within and had away with me for our life. For eleven years we had managed to evade Samiel but then somehow found us and killed my mother in the hospital ".
I said to him in a cautious tone.

I watched on as he made the sign of the cross upon himself while looking up at the heavens. I heard him mumbled out,
" Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, a innocent humans getting entangled with the devil ".

I completely understood the state of shock that he was in. When he held my hand and gave me an encouraging nod, I then decided to continue explaining the situation to him.

" He said I'm the key to some - whatever it is. I don't even know. There is this Búho Bohemian Grail that has some ancient symbols, writings and a pentagram with the Circle of Solomon. There is an immense surge of power that I felt when I came in contact with it. It is like a direct medium or point to hell. Wherever that energy comes it's nothing good seeing as everytime I step in there. It's as if there's constant power battle of good and evil in my body ".
I said to him in a whisper while looking over my shoulder.

" Father I am in desperate need of help. Help me please! ".
I begged him earnestly with tears in eyes.

" My child Anna calm down. You had made mentioned that you were the key. Do you know exactly what the role of the key is? ".
He asked me patiently, as he gentle led in his vestry to talk more privately.

" I don't even know what, when or where the key will be utilized and that is exactly what scares me. He said some thing about this illuminated circle and individuals deceive him at his. The very master at his own game and that's where the key comes in ".
I explained to him in frustration as tears made their way down my cheeks.

Father Javier placed his hand over my shoulder and with a tender fatherly look he gave me a hug. One that I didn't know I had needed. After he had released me, he pause for a while before taking a good look at me.

" What is Samiel's greatest weakness?".
He questioned me in grave tone. While his face seemed to mull over some issues.

" I presume I am his greatest weakness, the key. Apparently operation I.U.I, had been put on pause because the key wasn't there. Now that I have arrived it was in full swing again ".
I responded to him while also mulling over all the possible scenarios running through my mind.

" Anna my child, I need you to continue coming to the church. We have to keep meeting in regards to this issue. For now I want you to keep the matters that are discussed between us in complete secrecy. I now know what needs to be done ".
The Father told me in a knowing tone and then gave me a firm nod.

" What needs to be done father? ".
I asked him quite impatiently. As I had eagerly wanted to hear the procedure that needed to be executed.

" An exorcism my child... a very special exorcism ".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73 14 3
My father once said I had wolf-like eyes. He believed I could see into someone's soul, and that I had both fierceness and loyalty, even though I didn...
56K 925 41
" I've slept in his bed more times than I can count since I was probably 5, so why all of sudden do I feel nervous to be this close to him?" I shift...
2K 85 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
258K 5.6K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...