Complete Dragon Ball Super On...

By Piccologirl1994

Hi guys, here's the second part of season 2. Come here as I explain a brief explanation of what's on here. Al... More

Vegeta Black X Married Wife Reader X Goku
Future Trunks X Injured Goku's Pregnant Daughter Reader
Today is my birthday!!!!
Jeice X Female Reader Lemon
Vegeta X Female Ice-Jin Reader Lemon
King Cold X Princess Saiyan Reader Lemon
Merus X Female Saiyan Reader Lemon
Jiren X Ruby Magenta Rose OC X Hit Lemon Part 1
Jiren X Ruby Magenta Rose OC X Hit Lemon Part 2
Xeno SSJ4 Gohan X Kidnapped Xeno Vegeta's Daughter Reader
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon 2
Monna X Cabba's Twin Brother Reader
King Cold X Saiyan Princess Reader Lemon 2
Shin X Female Reader
Piccolo X Female Fighter Reader Lemon
Hit X Powerful Female Z Fighter Reader Lemon
Hit X Chaotic Good Female Reader
DBS Gogeta X Chubby Female Reader
Cell X Female Cell look alike Reader Lemon
SDBH Broly X Male Kitsune Reader X Cumber Lemon
Kahseral X Female Pride Trooper Reader Lemon
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon 3
Chilled X Female Ice-jin Reader
Frieza X Suicidal Reader
Trunks X Sachiko Taiyang Lemon
Android 17 X Male Reader Lemon
Cumber X Female Reader Lemon
Hit X Jiren
Monna X Universe 6 Male Saiyan Reader AU
17 X Female Reader Lemon
Lord Beerus X Female Reader
Monna X Cabba's Twin Brother Reader
Vegito X Female Reader Lemon
Teen Pan and Teen Bulla
Frieza X Male Reader
Shin X Female Reader
Dabura X Female Reader Lemon
Fu X Female Reader Lemon
Hearts X Female Reader Lemon
Frost X Lord Beerus's Daughter Lemon Part 1
Frost X Lord Beerus's Daughter Lemon Part 2
Frieza X Female Ice-Jin Reader Lemon
Vegeta X Goku's Shy, Sensitive Twin Sister Reader
Vegeta X Kakarott
Season 2 Complete: An Important Announcement

DBS Broly X Male Saiyan Reader

2.3K 22 11
By Piccologirl1994

Requested by Sir_Catspian. I apologized about the beginning but I wanted to go from here instead of later since it explains what happened before the characters met. Anyway, enjoy.

Long ago, far away in the north quadrant of Universe 7, lies a planet full of the strongest creatures: the Saiyans. For decades, their once home planet Sadala was destroyed due to the violent nature of the Saiyans. One Saiyan rose up and declared himself King Vegeta after he invaded planet Tuffle and renamed it planet Vegeta. 

Decades later, they strive on and rebuild their race's planet. Eventually, they first met King Cold and his army of the Cold Force; King Cold wanted to invade their race, however he finds them very useful for his army. King Cold and King Vegeta made a deal: King Vegeta will allow himself and his race to work with the Cold Force, King Cold won't invade them, their planet, and give them all technology to aid them in their new partnership of the Cold Force.

41 years later comes a different turn of events: King Cold declared himself retired and gave his position as commander to his son Lord Frieza. Frieza gave the Saiyans scouters, a new device to find beings with whatever ki signatures it shows. After a demonstration, Frieza killed some of the Saiyans with the strongest kis hidden within the castle. The Saiyans are scared, including King Vegeta as well. He knew that Frieza made a fool out of him.

Hidden in the castle, a lab is where there was a dark room that contained infants in their tanks. These children are ranked by their parent's status. Among them is one particular infant named Broly. King Vegeta is outraged how not only is he in this lab where the king's son is sleeping, but also shocked to see a boy with a level of 10,000! 

This was a big problem for him and must deal with it fast. So he deployed Broly out of his tank, into the space pod and sent him to the cruelest and isolated planet: Vampa. Once Paragus found out about this, he was mad how the king treated him and his son like nothing and swore for vengeance. Once Paragus stole a ship and Beat followed him and left towards Vampa,

Elsewhere, Fasha was at her hut. But she was ordered to come back on her mission. Fasha is irritated, she wanted to spend her time with her only child. She entered the back of the house and greeted the tank in front of her.

 Her child is her only first-born son (Y/n). He is a normal weight and height, but with slender arms and legs. Fasha deserves some time off to be with her son, but she has a tight feeling in her gut that her son will be dead if she doesn't do something. She heard from her friend Bardock that he claims, in secret with her and their team, that Frieza will destroy them all. 

She knew him well, she trusts him as a friend. So, she stole a space pod and sent coordinates to Vampa. She hates the idea of sending him there, but she heard that Paragus is there. So she trusts herself and hopefully Paragus can train him with Broly. 

In the dark evening, no one's out and Fasha stood there with the child and the space pod. She placed (Y/n) inside the pod. She sent in the coordinates and the door closed. She placed her hand on the window, "Please survive for me my son", she said while smiling.

The boy placed his hand on the window and the pod traveled off the planet and away from the atmosphere. Fasha waved to him and fell on her knees, crying how much she'll miss him. Five years later, Frieza ordered all Saiyans to come back to Planet Vegeta. He noticed most of the Saiyans were there and saw Bardock going rogue, he must act quick. Frieza hover out of his ship, aim his death ball, and threw his death ball at them, eliminated all of the Saiyans and planet Vegeta.

Meanwhile, (Y/n)'s ship finally arrived on planet Vampa. It descended onto the ground and opened the door. Paragus was collecting insect eggs for a meal until he noticed the pod's arrival. "Ah! Finally, something good!", and rushed over to it. Paragus walked towards it until he stopped; saw (Y/n) crawl out of it. 

Paragus is puzzled, "A Saiyan child?", he asked himself. The boy turns to him and walks up to him. Paragus bent down and pet his head, "I see, you're lost boy", he said. Just then, a radio turned on. A voice belonging to Frieza announces, "Attention Frieza Force. I am sadly announcing that planet Vegeta and the Saiyans are destroyed by a meteor. That is all", and it ended.

"What!? Planet Vegeta is destroyed!", Paragus exclaimed. At first he was grieving over his dead race. But then, he no longer weeps because he hates King Vegeta and his court, at least happy that his vengeance is over. Paragus turned to the boy, "What's your name boy?" "(Y/n)", the boy answered. 

Paragus nodded, "Then I'll raise you and train you with my son Broly. Broly, come meet him", call out to Broly. Kid Broly walks towards them and stops as he is making eye contact with Kid (Y/n). (Y/n) waved to him, Broly shyly waved back. "Broly", Paragus said, "(Y/n) here will be training with us for now on. (Y/n), make sure to look after Broly."

(Y/n) has no idea what he meant but decades later, he knew what Paragus meant. Over the years, (Y/n) dealt with struggle, pain, and endured all of his training. At age 52 (I think he and Broly, and Vegeta were born in 732), both he and Broly are full grown Saiyans. Broly grew so much since childhood: he is 9'10" tall and has a massive weighted body. He is considered a passive and sensitive man. Always wearing that drenched scent of Boz's ear for years since childhood, dirty from fighting and killing the insects, and when he disobeyed Paragus, he got tazed by the electric neckwear.

(Y/n) was no longer the skinny child. He is three feet shorter than Broly and has a normal mass to his body weight. Since his old child Saiyan armor is outstretched, he only wears his spandex pants, no shirt, and no boots. It was a big pain since enduring and adapting life on Vampa, but he has to survive if he needs to be the strongest warrior of the universe alongside Paragus and Broly. 

His black hair is rather short than Broly's hair: only short spiky hair. (Y/n) has been watching Broly his entire life, making sure Broly doesn't go berserk. (Y/n) is glad to grow up with Broly because they are great pals. But lately, (Y/n) felt more than friendship to Broly. (Y/n)'s afraid that his confession as a homosexual being in love with Broly will lead to death. Or rejection. So he kept it as a secret from everyone.

One day, they are saved by a ship crew from the Frieza Force. Paragus is shocked, "A...Ship!? Yes! We're saved!!", and rushed over to the ship that landed. (Y/n) noticed about the ship's arrival and joined them. Turns out to be a short old man and young woman with white hair. Both wearing their green, purple, and monochrome colors of grey, the crew are surprised to find two Saiyans living on Vampa. 

They were suddenly threatened by the insects, but Broly was called and brutally destroyed them all. The woman is named Cheelai and used her scouter to find his ki signature level, but it exploded. This was a big bounty for them and transported the three Saiyans and contacted them to meet with Frieza.

Frieza was intrigued by meeting the three survivors and welcomed them to his army. After rewarding Cheelai and Lemo, Frieza explained to Paragus that King Vegeta's son survived and that made Paragus furious. After wearing some new armor and having their meal, they were called to be ready to fight Frieza's enemies. Once they arrived on planet Earth, in the artic land, (Y/n), Broly, and Paragus went outside with Frieza. (Y/n) is completely shocked to see two of his own kind to be alive and staying a few feet from them.

"Hey Frieza! What are you doing here?", Goku calls out to the tyrant. "You know what I'm here for, I have come for the dragon balls to fulfill my wish", Frieza answered, using his technique to hold the wish orbs. After the word exchange, (Y/n) can tell that Broly doesn't hold back his strength once he is summoned to fight. He can feel himself being inferior to everyone. But thankfully, his training is paid off for so long. 

However, Paragus calls out (Y/n) instead of Broly. Shocked, (Y/n) walks out and slowly towards Goku and Vegeta. Vegeta stares at him and whispers to Goku, "Kakarott, another Saiyan soldier. But it's his ki that surpasses the other two." Goku nods, "Who you might be?", he asked. "(Y/n)", he replied. Goku nodded again, "Listen to us, Frieza is a no good evil being. He'll use you and the other Saiyans to get revenge on us", he warned. "That's why we're here, to avenge Lord Frieza and Paragus", (Y/n) said seriously.

"That's enough talk", Paragus shouted, "Unleash your full potential (Y/n)! Do not stop till we say so!" Suddenly, (Y/n) powered up his ki. His aura is rather turned from immense into a reddish glow. Goku gasps as he notices his hair is turning dark red. "No way!", Goku exclaimed. "Is he turning into Super Saiyan God?", Vegeta asked himself.

After a serious three minute transformation, (Y/n) transformed into a new form that is not a deity level but stronger than SSJ3. The Saiyans looked at him: (Y/n)'s hair is dark red, blue eyes with a red sharp pointed eyeliner on each side of his eyes (horizontal), his uniform shirt is ripped off, revealing his hairy dark red hair on his chest, back, and side of his body (only his pecs and abs are hairless). 

Goku can sense his ki and frowns, "That's not Super Saiyan God, I can still sense your energy!", he exclaimed. Frieza is intrigued, "Well then, that makes it interesting. Maybe we should call it Super Saiyan 4?", he suggested. Goku nods, "Yep, sounds fair to me", but then Vegeta flies past him and ram at (Y/n).

Vegeta roars and charges at (Y/n). (Y/n) humph and dodged Vegeta's punch. Then, he landed a punch on Vegeta's back. However, Vegeta's speed is quicker and instantly disappears. "W...What!?", (Y/n) said confused. He gagged, felt a blow behind his neck. Vegeta landed a blow on his back neck and knocked out. 

Broly felt something that he never felt, a huge ki all emitting around his body. Vegeta gasps as Broly lets out a huge roar or rage, flies past his father and Frieza's guards, charging at Vegeta. Vegeta grunts as he holds off the massive Saiyan back. As those two fly off over to a few yards away from everyone, they fight. Vegeta received some punches, but he threw his more bigger punches and attacks at Broly.

Some time passed and (Y/n) woke up; he stood up and shocked that he is still in his Super Saiyan 4 form. "Well you know Vegeta, he always wants to fight first", he heard Goku. He turned to Goku; he frowned and powered up his ki. Goku smirked, "I'm impressed (Y/n). Not only you obtained Super Saiyan but also hold four transformations. That's something I would be proud of. But...", and Goku quickly transformed into his bright red aura form, "I managed to skip to Super Saiyan God." (Y/n) is shocked and confused, "Super Saiyan...God?" "Yeah, but I ended up borrowing kis including Vegeta's to obtain this form", Goku confessed, "Plus Super Saiyan Blue and Ultra Instinct." (Y/n) is jealous how Goku achieved so many forms, yet stronger than he was.

But he won't give up and stood his battle stance. Goku did his dragon battle stance and powered his ki. Both Goku and (Y/n) both charge at each other; until their fists meet. In quick movements, both Saiyans gave each other punches and kicks. Some received the damage but managed to avoid. Each warrior let out grunts and shouts as they throw their energy attacks at each other. But Goku's attacks are more effective and give (Y/n)'s body more damaged. Frieza noticed (Y/n)'s sudden defeat, "My, looks like (Y/n) is losing. I hope your son is strong enough against these two Saiyans." Paragus groaned, felt sad yet disappointed by his pupil's defeat.

(Y/n) stayed on the snow, felt defeated after many years of training, after so much suffering and loneliness on the planet as his home. Paragus may be his guardian, but he never sees him as a son, only a tool for his revenge. But the only person he ever loved is Broly. Even as children, they stuck together and trained, never abandoned each other and always supported each other; even in their lonely days. 

(Y/n) doesn't know why he loves Broly, except he never regrets loving Broly as he found him as his potential lover. Sure, they're males and never have children, but they don't have to since love is forever and unrestrained. Goku stood a few inches away from him, standing as a victor. (Y/n) groaned, "What are you waiting for, Goku? You win, you must kill me", he said, scared to never confess his love to Broly.

"No, I will not", Goku answered. (Y/n) turned back to him in shock, "W..Why not?", he asked. Goku smiled, "(Y/n), I can sense a good soul in you. You never want to destroy anybody and I can tell that you're a good person, like Broly", he explained. (Y/n)'s eyes glistened and cried, never hearing such a merciful refusal in his life. But since he won't kill him, (Y/n) can finally relax.

Goku turned to hear Vegeta yelling in pain. Both he and (Y/n) turn to see Broly powered up during their fight and beating the shit out of Vegeta, getting beaten against the mountain of snow. Once he finished Vegeta, he let the Saiyan fall. Goku held his arms up and catches Vegeta. Broly turned down to look; shockingly saw (Y/n) beaten and looked at Goku. Broly is not happy and lets out a loud roar. Goku knew what's happening. He carried Vegeta to Bulma and Whis, then back to his spot. Whis noticed the defeated (Y/n) on the snow; he used his staff and carried his body away from the fight.

Goku started a strange footwork movement, getting hyped for the fight. Broly powered up his ki again. As soon as Goku is back to his dragon battle stance, Broly charges at him. That's when shit hits the fan. (Y/n) was passed out for only a few minutes; he opened his eyes and sat up, then he was in shock to see Broly fighting against Goku. He was in disbelief, he hates to see his lover getting beaten up. 

Broly also used all his might, yet Goku managed to gain the upper hand. The earth's crust cracked, lava shot up and all the snow melted, now the continent is nothing except rock with cracks filled with lava. Paragus is in disbelief, he knows that the stronger Broly gets, the more violent he will get and will destroy them all if going further. Frieza doesn't believe it and knows that Broly is holding back. So, he aims his death beam at Paragus and kills him.

(Y/n) witnessed Frieza's evil deed, yet he is shocked that Frieza pretended, in cheesy acting, that Goku's beam killed Paragus. Broly is in deep shock and trauma, yet his mind is gone. His body emitted in bright glow and enormous ki went into Broly. After a minute, Broly turned into Super Saiyan except in neon green and his ki went higher. 

Using brutal force, it's leaving damage to Goku. Goku needs to create a new plan, and Vegeta leads Broly around the air and into Frieza. Broly starts beating the shit out of Frieza and both Goku and Vegeta teleport out of the area. (Y/n) is now realizing that if Broly doesn't stop now, everything and everyone will be done for.

After a few minutes, Broly finishes fighting Frieza and heads towards Bulma and Whis. Bulma yelps in fright. However, (Y/n) flew over and stood in front of Broly. Broly was confused at first, then he began to throw his fist against him. (Y/n) is still in his Super Saiyan 4 form and used all of his ki, dodging Broly's attacks and landed a few punches on Broly. 

Broly roars out loud and punched (Y/n)'s abdomen. (Y/n) gagged, sent flying into a boulder. He back is against the boulder, suddenly transforms back to his normal self. (Y/n) tried so hard to stop him and decided to let hope save them.

At the nick of time, a mysterious figure appeared before Broly and pushed Broly off to another area. "Oh goodness", Whis said, impressed, "Those two managed to fuse together." That's right, Broly is facing the fusion of Goku and Vegeta: Gogeta. Gogeta noticed (Y/n)'s injured and both him and Broly engaged into one on one fight. (Y/n) passed out again for only a moment. Still onto the boulder, he opened his eyes and noticed that Gogeta was overpowering Broly. 

(Y/n) witnessed a massive intense battle of the century: so much action, felt strange when Gogeta broke through dimensions, but it went back to normal when the ground of the continent had snow again. Watching them fight, (Y/n) noticed that the sky is pitched dark; he gasped and realized that they're summoning Shenron and making the wish.

But he turns back to Gogeta who is winning. Gogeta landed massive ki attacks on Broly. (Y/n) realized that Broly's going to die if things go further. With his remaining strength, (Y/n) leap off the boulder and look at Broly. "BROLY!!! STOP!!", he shouted to Broly, but he was stuck and is now facing Gogeta's Kamehameha wave. (Y/n) hovers in the air and flies towards Broly. Broly yells out loud as the wave is going to hit him. "BROLYYYYY!!!!!!", (Y/n) yells out. Finally, he crashed into Broly. Now holding onto him, (Y/n) can at least die with him. "Broly...I...", (Y/n) stutters. But (Y/n) and Broly disappeared.

Back on planet Vampa, Broly and (Y/n) grunts, landed on the ground. (Y/n) looks around his surroundings and realizes that they're back home. Broly screams out in fear, but his power vanishes and Broly turns back to normal. Broly huffed, taking a deep breath until he realized that he's back home. 

Broly turned down and saw (Y/n) standing there. Broly gasp in awe and stand up, helping (Y/n) stand up. (Y/n) sighed and smiled, "Broly! We...We're home", he said happy. Broly smiled and laughed, hugging (Y/n) tightly. (Y/n) groans by his big hug, but hugs him back. He is glad that it's finally over.

A day later, Cheelai and Lemo arrived on their planet. They asked for their forgiveness and to be part of their planet. Both Saiyans happily welcomed them. They did buy food for a whole week, but was gone suddenly thanks to Broly and (Y/n). So they will be feeding off the insects again. Two days later, Goku paid them a visit. They were suspicious and shocked to see how he managed to get on the planet without a ship. 

Goku explained he used teleportation and explained that he gave them capsules of a small cottage, food supply, water, anything they needed. (Y/n) find it very generous, yet he knows his friends are still not trusting him. Goku looked at Broly and (Y/n), "Maybe we should meet again and train together", Goku said. Both of them smiled and nodded. Cheelai stops him, "Who are you?", she asked. "It's Goku", and turn to the Saiyans, "But you two can call me Kakarot." And then teleports out of Vampa.

Everyone stared in shock and gasps. "Damn...he disappeared", Lemo said surprised. (Y/n) smiled, "No matter guys, as long as he's a friend, we will be safe from Frieza", he said. Broly stared at him in awe, his heart beating. (Y/n) heard Broly and turned to see him walk up to him. Broly stared into his eyes, "(Y/n)...I'm sorry", he apologized, sad. (Y/n) placed a hand onto Broly's shoulder, "Broly, it's not your fault. But promise me that you will listen to me", he begged. Broly nods.

Unexpectedly, Broly pulled (Y/n) into a deep kiss. (Y/n) blushes in shock, yet he moans through the kiss. "Woah....", Cheelai blushed in surprise. Lemo chuckled in an awkward tone and yanking Cheelai, "Maybe...we should leave them alone for now." Both of them went back inside the cave to repair the ship. (Y/n) sighed in relief and kissed Broly back. Both embracing each other, both Saiyans are making out.

Tongues met and wrapped each other, then sucked each other's mouths. Making out for four minutes, both broke the kiss, gasping for air. Broly blushes and smiles, "I love you...(Y/n)", Broly said softly. (Y/n) smiles back and lays his head onto Broly's chest, "I love you Broly." Now together as lovers, they can be together and stick together from any threats. They know they need a lot to learn and have trust in Goku, they will be ready to help and be part of their remaining Saiyan group. And be stronger together. 

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 299 22
I've seen a similar story to this, but it was never finished. I was inspired and decided to give it a shot. Major grammar mistakes, and bad plot poin...
376 35 26
FYI to all readers: This is the first I've EVER written. And also, this is a fan-fiction. I can promise you that it'll be a very good book. This all...
35.8K 412 9
I'm not the best at description but I do hope you enjoy my first fanfiction ever. I don't own anything dragon ball related but the story.
58 0 11
all rights to Akira toriyama before you read this one...read book one if you haven't