šš‚š™¾ššššš™¾šš†

By theerawestbtc

"š™° š™»š™øššƒššƒš™»š™“ š™²šš„ššƒ š™“š™°šš‚š™“šš‚ ššƒš™·š™“ š™æš™°š™øš™½ š™¹šš„šš‚ššƒ š™° š™»š™øššƒššƒš™»š™“ š™±š™øššƒ." *šš‚š™·š™¾ššššƒ šš‚ššƒš™¾ššššˆ* ... More

šš‰š™“ššš™¾.
š™¾š™½š™“.
ššƒšš†š™¾.
ššƒš™·ššš™“š™“.
š™µš™¾šš„šš.
š™µš™øšš…š™“.
šš‚š™øšš‡.
šš‚š™“šš…š™“š™½.
š™“š™øš™¶š™·ššƒ.
š™½š™øš™½š™“.
ššƒš™“š™½.
š™“š™»š™“šš…š™“š™½.
ššƒšš†š™“š™»šš…š™“.
ššƒš™·š™øššššƒš™“š™“š™½.
š™µš™¾šš„ššššƒš™“š™“š™½.
š™µš™øš™µššƒš™“š™“š™½.
šš‚š™øšš‡ššƒš™“š™“š™½.
šš‚š™“šš…š™“š™½ššƒš™“š™“š™½.
š™“š™øš™¶š™·ššƒš™“š™“š™½.
š™½š™øš™½š™“ššƒš™“š™“š™½.
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ.
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ-š™¾š™½š™“.
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ-ššƒšš†š™¾.
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ-ššƒš™·ššš™“š™“.
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ-š™µš™øšš…š™“.

ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ-š™µš™¾šš„šš.

12.7K 991 206
By theerawestbtc

𝙺𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙸 "𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸" 𝙴𝚅𝙰𝙽𝚂♧︎
𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽
𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

*excuse any mistakes, may not have been proofread*

~

"Brandon, imma deck your ass you do that shit again." I warned as Black repeatedly kept slapping my ass.

shit was starting to sting.

"But its just so pretty." He cooed making me turn around.

I punched his ass in his chest because my ass was hurting now because of how many times he kept slapping it.

bitches can't even wear a dress one time without getting they ass slapped into next week.

"I think a nice black gentleman like myself should be able to slap the ass that belong to me." He rubbed his chest in circles.

"I think the fuck not, now what you want to eat ?" I asked putting on some lipgloss in the mirror.

It was getting late so I was just gonna go get some food for us to eat tonight.

"You." I turned around and looked at him biting his lip eyeing me up and down.

"Uhn uhn. Real food." I told him walking to the mirror checking my lash.

"You is real food, come feed a nigga." He grabbed my arm snatching me away from the mirror and put me on his lap with my legs on each side of him.

He rubbed on my ass and just stared at me in my eyes biting his lip looking all fine, "So you just go let me starve ? You a terrible girlfriend." He fake pouted.

"I gotta go get the food unless you go eat stuff from yesterday and then I gotta go see Mo and Mani." I pecked his lips twice.

"You give they ass more attention then me." He huffed out casually pulling out my titty like it was normal playing with it.

this nigga is so damn weird.

"What is you doing ?" My eyes were set on him watching closely.

"I told you to feed me." Within a few seconds, he took my left nipple into his mouth and started sucking on it making me moan lowly.

His swirled his tongue around my nipple making sure to suck it gently then release it with a 'pop'.

I had my head thrown back in pleasure from just him doing that and leaned it up to see why he stopped.

"Ight, you can go now." He pushed me gently off his lap onto the bed making the sheets get slightly ruffled.

I sat there in peer disappointment staring at him mad as hell because he had just started something and not finished it.

"I'm finna go shower, lemme know if you coming back tonight or not." He took off his shirt walking towards the bathroom.

uhn uhn see fuck that.

mo and mani can wait.

He went into the bathroom and I got my ass up following right behind him going in, shutting the door.

"What you doing lil girl ?" He chuckled seeing me now naked.

"We finna shower." I walked right past him and just knew he was staring at my ass.

Pulling the shower curtain back, I stepped in feeling all the hot water just running down my body.

It felt wonderful.

I'm glad his teasing ass at least ran the shower before and made it hot.

I started to lather up with my meth loofa sponge squeezing dove body wash onto it.

I heard the shower curtain being pulled back and then my neck was grabbed.

I gasped at how I was now pinned up against the wall and Black put his hand between my legs prying them apart.

The steam and hot water was just adding on to this moment right now because I was horny as hell now.

"You like to play Ki ?" Black asked sticking two fingers inside me unexpectedly causing me to part my lips making a 'o' shape.

"Ion hear you. Answer my question." He sped up his pace of his fingers and I started squirming in his grasp.

"Y-yessss, shittt." I moaned out feeling myself about to cum on his fingers.

"Good." With that he hiked me up onto his shoulders causing me to yelp with bubbles flying off of us.

He was now face to face with fat ma staring at her.

not me being scared as hell high up in the air.

"Put me dow-OHHH SHITT." I yelled feeling him start to eat my pussy.

He was eating me like there was no tomorrow and the water just seemed to keep getting even more steamy as he kept going.

His tongue started to swirl around my clit releasing it ever so often and he stuck his tongue in and out of me making me toes start to curl and my moans to get caught in my throat.

"Brandonn, pleasee." I whined out because everytime I came close to my release he would stop and start over.

"Nah, you didn't wanna feed me so I'm eating now." He came up for a second saying then dived back in.

I started scooting up but I don't know where the fuck I thought I was going cause all there was above me was the damn ceiling.

I felt myself about to cum and started grinding against his face even more than before.

I rode out my orgasm and after I felt weak just from his tongue.

He let me down after licking up all my juices and my legs felt weak as hell.

I got down on my knees in front of him and pulled my showercap to the back of me before grabbing his dick in my hand.

"You ain't finna outdo- fuckk." Black groaned out as I took him in my mouth going all the way down.

(a/n: yall ungrateful asses better vote and comment cause chile i feel so damn dirty writing this and ion even be writing scenes, this the most i ever wrote scenes in a book.😭 AND DONT BASH ME !)

I came all the way back up to the tip sucking and swirling my tongue around it as I looked up at Black seeing his head thrown back with his eyes closed biting his lip.

"Look at me." I demanded making him open his eyes looking down at me.

I twisted my hands up and down on his shaft while sucking at the same time making sure to keep direct eye contact with him.

His mouth parted and he put his hands on the back of my head pushing me farther down.

I started making the 'gawk gawk' sound as I deepthroated him but not once did I choke.

throatgoat babyyyy.

He held me down all the way on his dick before letting my head go and I let his dick flop out my mouth sucking only the tip.

"Fuck, I'm finna nut." He moaned out speeding up his pace thrusting inside my mouth.

He thrusted a little more until he emptied all his cum in the back of my throat and of course I swallowed.

spitters are quitters.

I stood up licking my lips and smiled at him as the water hit both of our bodies even more.

"You nasty." He chuckled shaking his head washing his body and mine.

"Only for you." I replied letting him wash my back.

i juss knew he was finna beat my shit up once we got out this shower.

another filler, ill have some better for yall next chap.

did you like ? 🥰

it was boring ? im sorry if it was💀.

probably go take this chap down and redo it.

what yall wanna see happen in this book ?

byess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 1.1K 9
š—œš—¼š—» š˜‚š˜€š˜‚š—®š—¹š—¹š˜† š—·š˜‚š˜€š˜ š—±š—¼ š˜š—µš—¶š˜€ š—³š—¼š—æ š—®š—»š˜†š—Æš—¼š—±š˜†...
55.4K 2K 12
"š˜§š˜°š˜³š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³ š˜“š˜©š˜°š˜øš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜®š˜ŗ š˜¬š˜Ŗš˜„š˜“ š˜¢ š˜£š˜¦š˜µš˜µš˜¦š˜³ š˜®š˜¦." ššŽš• šŸšŸŽšŸšŸ š—•š—¢š—¢š—ž šŸ® š—¢š—™ "š—Ŗš—›š—œš—Ÿš—˜ š—Ŗš—˜'š—„š—˜ š—¬š—¢š—Øš—”š—š"
80K 4.3K 25
š¼š‘“ š‘¦š‘œš‘¢ ā„Žš‘’š‘Žš‘Ÿš‘‘ š‘ š‘¢š‘šš‘› š‘š‘œš‘¢š‘” š‘šš‘’, š‘”š‘œ ā„Žš‘’š‘Žš‘Ÿ š‘–š‘” š‘Žš‘”š‘Žš‘–š‘› š‘š‘¢š‘§ š‘–š‘œš‘› š‘”š‘–š‘£š‘’ š‘Ž š‘“š‘¢š‘š‘˜.
18.1K 408 16
ššƒšš‘ššŽšš¢ ššœššŠšš¢ šš’šš'ššœ ššššŠššŸšš˜šš›šš’šššš’ššœšš– , šš—ššŠšš‘ šššš‘ššŽššœššŽ šššš‘ššŽ šš˜šš—ššŽššœ šš’ šš•šš˜ššŸššŽ šššš‘ššŽ šš–šš˜ššœšš .. źØ„