ANNOYING BROTHERS 2 [COMPLETE...

By luvbangton

"Sky,this is your new mission.But you have to go to that university as a student" "Okay" "But," "But what?" "... More

Part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31 🔞
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
Part 39(Final episode)
Bonus chapter
Important
Important
Important
Special Chapter
SNOW WHITE AND HER 7 DWARFS
Annoying brothers SEASON 3 SPOILER
SPOILER
Announcement
Undying Souls of Warriers

part 20

15.6K 931 346
By luvbangton

Sky slowly entered inside that room.The room which she used to stay.The room she loved so much.A big gasp left from her lips as she saw inside.It was the same as it was when she left the mansion 5 years ago.Only different was,it was clean and tidy.No dirt was there like someone is cleaning it every day.Her toy guns were neatly placed on her nightstand where she used to place them.Her eyes roamed around the room.Her school books were placed on the study table nicely.

"They keep this room alive?"she whispered in disbelief.

"What are you doing here?"a voice startled her.She looked back to see Hoseok. He was confusely looking at her.

Sky smiled."I just passed by here and wanted to look inside.I'm sorry for intruding"

Hoseok smiled softly shaking his head."no,it's okay"he stood beside her looking at the room."This is our sister's room"

"But your sister--"

Hoseok cut her off."I know.But we want to believe that she didn't leave us.Keeping her room clean and tidy everyday makes us feel like she's alive"

Sky bit her bottom lip and looked down feeling guilt taking over her body.

"You should go to your room and sleep.It's already late"Hoseok said turning to leave.

"Let's watch a movie.If you don't mind?like a Disney cartoon movie?"she asked before he could leave.

Hoseok looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"I really don't feel sleepy now"sky said with a pout.

Hoseok chuckled nodding."same.Let's go downstairs"

As they went downstairs,they were shocked to see another person in the living room all alone.Yoongi.He was watching a video on the big screen of the tv.Sky curiously looked at what he was watching. But Hoseok's small gasp got her attention.

Sky again looked at the screen.There were a teenage boy and a small girl maybe like 3 or 4 years old.She frowned wondering who were they.

"Who are they?"she asked in a whisper tone.When she didn't get a reply,she looked at Hoseok.He was smiling sadly looking at the tv screen.

"That's sol-ah and Yoongi"he whispered making sky's eyes wide.She again looked at the screen to see the recorded video.

[Think of them as yoongi and sky's kid version]

Sky gasped seeing her young self.She never remembered those moments.She never even saw them in her dreams.Only dark memories were haunting her.She slowly took steps towards the couch where yoongi was sitting.She looked at the video more closely now.Her eyes became teary.She slowly looked at yoongi who was silently watching it.He had a small smile on his lips seeing the funny stuff they were doing.He remembered how their real mother recorded those moments.

"It's been so long time you watched it last time"hoseok said taking a seat beside yoongi.Yoongi just hummed as response.His eyes went to sky who was staring at the screen with teary eyes.

"Sky?"yoongi called her gaining her attention."What's wrong?"

sky just shook her head sitting down next to Yoongi.Now he is in between hoseok and sky."It's so beautiful"she whispered looking at the screen.

"Yet painful"yoongi muttered in a whisper tone.He took a long breath."By the way,why are you guys here?"

"Sky wanted to watch a movie since she isn't sleepy"hoseok answered.Yoongi was about to take the remote and change it to a movie channel but sky stooped him.

"No,it's okay.Let's watch this.I like it"she smiled whole heartedly wanting to see her forgotten childhood.Yoongi smiled nodding his head.

Time skip

The three spent time watching a movie after the childhood videos.Yoongi looked at his side only to notice sky's sleeping figure.He smiled softly.He signalled hoseok to turn off the tv.

"I'll take her to her room"yoongi whispered not wanting to wake up sky.Hoseok nodded.

"Oh,did she take her medicines?Bogum-ssi,specially called Namjoon hyung saying she needs to take it before sleep"Hoseok asked concernly.

"I don't know hobi.Maybe she has taken them"

Hoseok nodded still with a worried frown."Then I'll go to my room"

Yoongi nodded and took sky carefully to his arms.She was so light like she hasn't had a proper meal for days.Yoongi was specially affectionate to sky due to her resembles of his sister.And he only saw sol-ah in sky's eyes.He stared at her face with a soft gaze.Again he sighed reminding himself that she isn't sol-ah.He took her to upstairs carefully.

He placed her gently on her bed.But,before he could leave,his eyes caught something on the nightstand.Her pills.There were so many.And the small pill container was there too.Curiosity got the best of him.He slowly took the bottle to his hand.His eyes squinted reading the lable."Isn't this--sleeping pills?"There were more medicine bottles but he only could understand about the sleeping pills."Why does she need sleeping pills?"

Suddenly,like god wanted to answer his questions,he saw the reason shattering his heart.

"please no.s-save me.p-please"

He heard her whispers.Her chest was raising up and down with heavy breathings.He couldn't see her like that.He had already seen how deoksim suffered at night like that.But seeing sky like this,shattered his heart.He sat next to her slowly.

"Sky,wake up"he tried to wake her up.But she didn't.

"Oppa,p-please,s-save me"Tears were now pouring down.She shook her head like she is denying something."They are swallowing me.I-I can't--please,I'm s-scared"

Her breathing went uneven scaring yoongi even more.She took desparate breaths like she is trying to save her life."Sky!open your eyes!"Yoongi shouted.

Just then,hoseok came inside."W-What's going--"he stopped himself seeing Yoongi trying to wake up the crying sky.

"Hobi!help me!She isn't waking up!"Yoongi whisper yelled not wanting to wake up others.Hoseok ran inside and sat on the floor o his knees next to the bed.

"O-Oppa--"

"Let's c-call bogum--"Hoseok suggested thinking she is asking for her brother bogum.But he stopped talking as soon as sky whispered something which shocked them to the core.

"P-Please,it's me.S-Sol-ah.Please s-save me oppa.P-Please recognize me"

Hoseok stumbled backwards and fell on his butt.Yoongi was frozen.His whole body went numb.A chilling shiver ran down on his spine.Yoongi's eyes shook not believing what he just heard.Hoseok covered his mouth in disbelief.They felt like a loud thunder hit them.

"Sol-ah,wake up!"At last,yoongi shouted finding his voice again.Even he didn't know what he just called her.

sky opened her eyes with a loud gasp.Her liquid eyes were wide.She wasn't over with her terrible nightmare.She was still in her daze.As soon as her eyes met Yoongi,without thinking twice,she sat up and hugged him like her whole life depending on him.She cried loudly."Oppa,save me!They will swallow me!"her voice was muffled against his shoulder.Yoongi was just frozen."It hurts oppa please!"she tightened her grip around his neck.Her whole body was trembling heavily."Please recognize me!Don't leave me l-like that!I'm s-scared!I-It's too dark.Terrifying!"her cries were not over.The pain was visible.

Yoongi's frozen hands slowly raised upwards to hug her back.His eyes?They were glistening.With the tears which are soon about to roll down.His trembling hands hugged her back slowly.Hoseok was still on the floor not being able to believe what he just heard and saw.

Yoongi took heavy breaths relaeasing the tears he tried to hold back.He hugged her so tightly like he never want to let her go."S-Sol-ah?"

Hearing his voice,sky started to become calm down.Her muffle cried faded away.Her eyes again closed without her will and she drifted off to sleep again.

It still haunts her.The cruelty of Byunhun.Only love can heal her.The scars still remained as traces of her dark,cruel past.No medicine is powerful than love.Love is the only solution for her.But how cruel her fate is,only darkness was around her.How can a mere 6 year old survive after getting electrocuted?After getting whipped?She ran all day just to survive from the chasing dogs.Just to eat something,she had to win against wild dogs.If not,she had to starve or get beaten up.Sleeping in a prison like dirty room in darkness.How did that small child survive?extream trainings,coming back to her prison with bloody hands,killing small innocent rabbits to kill her kind heart,what else?Byunhun was the cruelest man ever.He made the 6 year old kill small rabbits by her own hands and made a monster within her.As she grew old,the tortures also grew up with her.She killed the first man when she was just 9.His screams still hears when she close her eyes.And raping her when she was just 15.How did she survive?She is strong.

And,the past still affect her mental health.Her monsters and demons still live with her.At night,she sees them as nightmares.Black hands trying to drag her to the darkness.She begged her brothers to save her.She is sick of her demons.Can somebody save her?

Yoongi placed her back on the bed gently.

"Hyung?"

Hoseok called him with a shaky voice.Yoongi took a long breath.

"She had a tatto on her collarbone.do you remember?"Yoongi asked remembering Deoksim's tattoo.He saw it when she came to the prime minister's son's birthday party with revealing cloths.Hoseok nodded.

"I remember.A snake and a rose together"

Yoongi's trembling hand went to her shirt.He gulped hard when his fingers came in contact with her fabric.Hoseok was nervous.He came closer to the bed.

Yoongi slowly removed her shoulder part of her shirt.

Both of them gasp in disbelief.They couldn't stop their tears.Yoongi stood up with his hands on his head.

"H-Hyung,Sh-she--"hoseok couldn't even speak properly.

Yoongi again looked at her collarbone.The tattoo shinned under the moon light brightly on her milky skin.

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Hello guys!

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote and comment!

And the new cover pic was done by my beautiful bestie.Give her a clap👏👏

see ya soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 6.4K 27
Y/N recently lost her mother in a car accident. So her father took custody. But she has seven stepbrothers. So when she moves into her father's home...
86.8K 4.5K 91
"Even when a star dies, it gives birth to another one. It's mere existence is life and growth. One day I wish to be as infinite as the stars. To exis...
8.3K 220 26
Areum was Jungkook's best friend ever they were 4 years old. Every thing went good in there friendship. Until the time comes when Areum's parents dec...
503 142 41
"The sky is supposed to be blue! Not pink! Tell me, where am I? Are you guys are some sort of aliens who kidnapped me? Tell me!" A completely differe...