The Wolf & The Moon || Rewrit...

NoirWolfe द्वारा

❝Her eyes were grey like storm clouds but there was no raging storm inside them, instead there was only calm... अधिक

|| Prologue ||
|| Bound ||
|| Waiting Between Worlds ||
|| After The Fall ||
|| Everlasting ||
|| Epilogue ||

|| Excerpt ||

658 15 0
NoirWolfe द्वारा

Please add this book to your reading list if you are a current follower of the Wolf and the Moon so that you'll know when the rewritten version is out...

|| Excerpt ||

"Her eyes were grey like storm clouds but there was no raging storm inside them, instead there was only calm softness as her lips, like raspberry colored cream began to curl up to greet him with a smile and he wondered what it would be like to to receive such a welcome more than once, like an old friend had returned to her."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
1.6M 93.7K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...