Destined To Be: Izuku x Ochak...

By LD13950

Quirkless AU- Izuku Midoriya, 18 years old and about to attend UA University, the top academy for only the br... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Old Doors, New Opportunities
Chapter 2: Meeting Her
Chapter 3: I'll Take It!
Chapter 4: Moving In
Chapter 5: First Day Of A New Life- Part 1
Chapter 6: First Day Of A New Life- Part 2
Thank You All For 1K+ Reads!
Chapter 7: First Day Of A New Life- Part 3
Chapter 8: A Morning With Mitsuki
Chapter 10: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 2
Chapter 11: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 3
New Book Announcement
Chapter 12: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 4
Chapter 13: Preparing For The Experience Of A Lifetime
Chapter 14: Ochako's First Night Out
Chapter 15: Himiko's Hyperbolic Happiness
Chapter 16: Jealousy Rears Its Ugly Head
Chapter 17: Eri's Mischievous Mission
Chapter 18: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 1
Chapter 19: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 2
Chapter 20: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 3
Chapter 21: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 4
Chapter 22: A Final Night of Fun- Part 5
Chapter 23: A Morning At The Midoriya Manor
Chapter 24: The Unimaginable UA University Experience
Chapter 25: UA's Student System
Chapter 26: Reunions And New Faces
Chapter 27: Eri's Exclusion?!
Chapter 28: Ochako's Birthday?
Chapter 29: The Guest List
Chapter 30: A Celebration To Be Remembered- Part 1
Chapter 31: A Celebration To Be Remembered- Part 2
Chapter 32: A Celebration To Be Remembered- Part 3
Chapter 33: Aftermath & Preparation
Author's Note.
Chapter 34: New Experiences
Chapter 35: Sparking A Competitive And Romantic Fire
Chapter 36: Sunset Of The Heart
Chapter 37: Tell Me Something I Don't Know
Chapter 38: Coming Out Swinging
Chapter 39: Ochako and Izuku's Green Eyes
Chapter 40: Fun and Games
Chapter 41: A Lesson In Disguise
Chapter 42: Changes
Chapter 43: Unexpected Expectations
Chapter 44: One Step At a Time
Chapter 45: Pulling Strings
Chapter 46: A Balancing Act

Chapter 9: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 1

885 36 75
By LD13950

A/N: Hi everyone! This is the first time in a while that I've managed to get an upload out in time, especially considering I've been working on 2 things at once.

That's right! I've put out a new story called "The Boy Who Vanished". It's a one-shot that's different than some of the stuff I do because parts of it are based on my life. As some of you know I recently took a mental health break, and during that time and still now I have a lot of, let's say odd thoughts. And that one-shot is like a manifestation of only a few of the things I'm going through, as well as a fraction of the thoughts I had. If you like my writing as well as the stories I come up with, then I'm sure you'll like that one-shot too, so please check it out. 

Now with that out of the way, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

3 weeks had passed since Ochako moved in with the Midoriyas. And despite the short amount of time that she'd had with them, she couldn't imagine staying anywhere else. 

University, for most, is a time of self-discovery. Making new friends and habits, meeting new friends, and doing new things. Finding a new part of yourself each and every day. You learn to be a truly dynamic person with a polished, refined personality. You know your likes, dislikes, dreams, goals, your greatest strengths, your crippling weaknesses, your purest desires, and your darkest thoughts.

But most importantly, it's about having fun. Because at the end of the day, what is life without the enjoyment that comes from living it? That raw, unfiltered emotion, that buzzing feeling that leaves you no choice to smile like a child once again. It fills you up with an insatiable desire to do more, be more so that tomorrow you can have the best day of your life.

And for Ochako, she couldn't have asked for a more introspective and fun experience. And she had the best people she knew to go along with her on that journey. But as of yet, she only knew two people, and even she knew that she'd want some more friends.

However, today was the day that she would get what she wanted. Today she was going to meet all of Izuku and Eri's friends. Speaking of the siblings, neither of them had woken up yet, which for Eri was normal, but for Izuku was odd, especially since now was the time that he and Ochako would go on a morning run. Going downstairs to eat breakfast, Ochako sees something that surprised her and made her internally die from the cuteness.

On the sofa, Izuku and Eri were sleeping on each other, with Eri's head on Izuku's shoulder, and also partially supported by the sofa's headrest. Meanwhile, Izuku laid his head on Eri's, his arms laying by his legs. 

Ochako, who immediately took a picture of this, decided to quietly and carefully wake Izuku up.

From Izuku's point of view, it was like an angel was whispering into his left ear, his sleepiness forming a swaddle of comfort around him. The gentle sound serenading him deeper into the utopia of sleep.

Until Ochako, ever so slightly, touched his shoulder.

That sensory input was like a jolt of electricity to his brain, immediately at the forefront of his mind, breaking the trance he was in, truly waking him up, instead of being in a lucid state of awareness.

"hnghh... what is it?" Izuku slurred, still tired.

"It's nine o'clock, you wanna get ready for the run?" Ochako whispered, not wanting to wake Eri.

"Really? Damn, I only got 6 hours of sleep" Izuku replied, blinking frequently so that his eyes adjusted to the sunlight that was beaming through their sliding glass door leading to their balcony.

(A/N: Now I know I'm the one writing this, but come on Izuku. 6 hours is more than enough. Just because you're supposed to be responsible and not go to sleep late does not mean you can complain. This rant seems unnecessary. I should really go to sleep huh?)

"I'm guessing you stayed up all night playing Heroes Justice?" Ochako asked, still keeping her voice down.

"Yeah, we got really into it and we were supposed to go upstairs, but after I turned the lights off, we decided to have a quick nap, and here we are," Izuku answered, his voice hoarse due to the fact that he just woke up, making it harder for him to be quiet. "Well, I don't think we'll be going on a run today. We'll be doing a lot of walking today anyway so there isn't any point." he continued, stretching his arms out, not up as then his right shoulder would raise and hit Eri in the jaw.

"Oh yeah, we're gonna meet up with all of your friends today. Are you sure it's okay for me to come to your guys' reunion?" Ochako asked again, still uneasy about really becoming a part of Izuku's life.

"Of course it is. Also, can you move back a bit please?" Izuku asked, wanting to get up.

"Sure, and thanks for that" Ochako replied, stepping backward.

Izuku, taking a moment to focus, stood up carefully, moving his right palm at the same time. Eri, who was slowly slipping off his right shoulder, was about to fall, but luckily, Izuku's right palm stopped her, essentially keeping her head in the same location and position it was in before. Slowly lowering his right hand, he guided it towards a pillow he was moving forward from the end of the sofa with his left. The two met, and Eri was still sound asleep.

Mission accomplished. 

Ochako looked on, impressed at Izuku's flawless handling of the situation, albeit with a bit of unnecessary flair.

"That was a bit extra don't you think?" she said, unable to get the grin off her face.

"Well, I'm sorry for trying to have fun. I'll go take a shower and contemplate how I make life choices" Izuku said sarcastically, now having fully woken up.

"Sure thing, I'll try and eat breakfast quietly." Ochako said, walking over to the cupboards to get herself a mug and a plate.

"That's fine, you don't need to. Besides, we have to be at the train station at 10:30 so it's better if we all woke up now." Izuku replied, before bending down and tapping Eri on her shoulder, "Eri? You wanna wake up?" Izuku said, with the most soothing voice imaginable.

"Oh my god, he's so adorable!!" Ochako thought to herself, smiling at how caring Izuku was towards Eri, unusual as he was normally yelling at her to wake up, even if it was in good spirits.

"five minutes..." Eri responded, turning her head slightly so that she was facing Izuku.

"Come on, it's 9, and we have to get ready in an hour and a half. You can wait until after I shower if you want, okay?" Izuku responded, knowing exactly how Eri felt, and feeling terrible for breaking his sister out of heavenly sleep.

"I'll wait." Eri replied, her eyelids already closing again.

"Midoriya, don't worry about Eri, I'll wake her up. You can go." Ochako chimed in.

"Thanks, Uraraka." Izuku said, before walking up the stairs. 

Eri went back to sleep almost immediately, with Ochako having some toast and tea for breakfast, trying to be loud enough to keep Eri awake, but not too loud as to annoy her.

15 minutes passed and Izuku came back down the stairs, having gotten ready for the day ahead of them. Eri, after a lot of protest, rolled off the sofa and dragged herself upstairs to get ready as well.

"What are you gonna have today?" Ochako asked Izuku, who was trying to sort his hair out by using his phone's front-facing camera as a mirror.

"I'll have some tea and cereal. Can you brew me some, please?" Izuku asks as Ochako grabs another mug out of the cupboard.

"Sure thing, what do you think Eri will want?" Ochako asked, turning on the kettle to reheat the water.

"She'll probably want an omelette as usual, and an apple as well." Izuku answered, getting a bowl and a small whisk and putting it onto the worktop.

"She really likes apples huh?" Ochako pointed out, having seen Eri's affinity for the red fruit many times.

"Yeah, but it's a good addiction to have, besides the seeds they're perfectly healthy." Izuku replied, getting the eggs out of the fridge and cracking them into the bowl he previously grabbed.

"What's in the seeds?" Ochako inquires, curious as to what Izuku meant.

"The seeds in an apple contain amygdalin, which can release cyanide into your blood." Izuku answers, beating the eggs with milk and cheese to make it become homogenized.

"Wait really? Wow I had no idea. Well I guess you learn something new everyday." Ochako said, surprised at this fact.

"That's true. Can you do me a favour?" Izuku asks, grabbing some butter from the fridge, as well as a frying pan and butter knife.

"Yeah, what is it?" Ochako asked, straightening her position and putting her phone in the pocket of her tracksuit bottoms.

"Can you fill mine and Eri's water bottle, and yours if you want to bring it?" Izuku asked again, feeling bad asking Ochako to do something so menial.

"Sure thing. I'll grab my backpack and get some snacks as well." Ochako answers, going over to the sink. Opening the tap to let the water cool down a bit, she simultaneously opened the cupboard next to her to grab all three of their reuseable water bottles, all in distinctive coulors. Ochako's was a pink and white plastic bottle, whereas Izuku and Eri's were matching green and silver metal bottles, each matching the coulor of their hair.

Filling them up, she closed their lids, making sure it was screwed on properly, before running upstairs to grab her backpack and get changed into some nicer clothes. Passing Eri on the way down, she looked at her, before commenting, "You look nice Eri!"

"Thanks!" Eri replied, before inhaling and realising the scent in the air, "Is Izuku making an omelette for me?" she asked, with her eyes wide with anticipation.

"Yeah, he guessed you'd want it, and it looks like he was right." Ochako answered. 

"Awesome. Are you gonna get changed as well?" Eri asks, basing her question off her guess.

"Are you saying I look bad?" Ochako replied, feigning offense.

"What?! No no not at all I was just guessing and tho- then-" Eri responded, frantically trying her best to apologize profusely, but her embarrassment took over, causing her to stutter.

"I'm kidding, and yeah I am. I'll see you in a minute." Ochako said, laughing at Eri's expense, who was currently sighing in relief, whilst subsequently going downstairs.

Chagning into a yellow top with white flowers, most likely daisies, as well as some denim shorts that went further down her legs than most, as she wanted to stay cool but also wanted to avoid sunburn as much as possible. Plus, she wasn't the type to flaunt her body with revealing clothes. As long as they fitted, looked decent and were comfortable, she was fine with most things.

Stepping out of her room, backpack in hand, she went downstairs, only to see Izuku finish washing up the various utensils used by both of them, with Eri two thirds of the ay through her breakfast.

Going over to the cupboards, she grabbed an assortment of snacks and food. Some were traditional japanese foods, like Onigiri and Kaki No Tane, but some were more international snacks, like potato crisps and an assortment of chocolate bars. Being careful to put the Onigiri in a seperate plastic container, as well as making sure the Kaki No Tane and the crisps weren't crushed by anything else, she managed to fit all of the food, water and an array of other accesories in her bag.

"Right, I got everything I need. Is there anything else you two need?" Ochako asked, looking up at the siblings.

"Did you bring a powerbank and a wire?" Izuku asked, mindful of how much Eri liked to listen to music, surmising that she'd probably need it.

"Yup, and I made sure it was charged too." she answered, checking her sunglasses were in the bag.

"I'll go and get our sunglasses" Eri offered, having just finished her food.

"Thanks Eri, and bring down some suncream and a beach towel as well" Izuku replied, picking up Eri's plate, cutlery and glass and quickly washing it up.

"Wait Eri!" Ochako called out, forcing the silver haired teenager to stop and turn back, "I brought suncream, but can you get my wallet from my room? It should be on the bedside table." Ochako asked, realising after double checking her bag that she had forgetten it.

"And bring yours with you as well Eri" Izuku added, putting the washed up items on the sink rack, as well as wiping down any water that would've splashed in the surrounding area.

"Sure thing. I'll be right back" Eri answered, running upstairs.

"Anything else come to mind?" Ochako asked again, careful not to forget anything.

"Nope, that should be everything." Izuku answered.

"Alright then" Ochako replied, before zipping open her bag, knowing Eri would come down with all of their belongings.

"Oh, and we'll all take turns holding that bag, since it's probably heavy" Izuku suggested.

"Thanks a lot, that's a good idea" Ochako responded.

"I'm here!" Eri proclaimed, with her and Ochako's wallet in each of her pockets, towel draped over her shoulder and glasses cases in both hands.

"Thanks Eri. Here let me help you with that" Ochako said, meeting Eri halfway, taking the towel off her shoulder and folding it up, before placing it in the bag. After a minute of putting it all in, the trio stood by the door, getting their shoes on.

"Okay, let's go!"

A/N: Hi everyone! This actually came out on time, I thought it'd never happen, but here we are. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, even if it is only a setup.

Again, please check out "The Boy Who Vanished" . It'd mean a lot to me if you did.

Until next time, have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4K 48
izuku midoriya wasn't just born with one quirk but two both upgraded versions of his parents quirks but following their deaths izuku lives on the st...
64.9K 2.8K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...
84.7K 2K 47
***Mature Content*** 18 + readers only Profanity Violence/Abuse Sexual Content Lemons LGBT relationships Y/N = Your Name L/N = Last Name H/L = Hair L...
507K 19.4K 38
Bakugou gets into some trouble with the law and is forced to do some community service at the local hospital. He hates the place and all he wants to...