๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ! . โ˜†๐—ƒ๐—Œ...

By -YUENI

good night ; y. amane x f. reader! โ”โ” โ fabricated love my dear ! โž &&. just your average , cliche , love... More

๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ; ๐ด๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ; ๐‘Œ/๐‘
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ; ๐‘‡๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ; ๐‘ƒ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ; ๐ท๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘ 
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ; ๐น๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ; ๐‘…๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ 
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ; ๐‘‚๐‘‘๐‘‘
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ; ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘œ-๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘›
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ; ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘—๐‘–๐‘š๐‘Ž ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘–
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ; ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ 
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ; ๐‘‡๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ; ๐ผ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ; ๐‘ƒ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ 
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ; ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ; ๐น๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ; ๐ธ๐‘๐‘–๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’

๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ; ๐‘‡๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ค

2K 52 194
By -YUENI

   "Amane! Hurry up or we'll be late!" Y/N shouts at her friend while walking to school. Amane just chuckles before running with her,

   "What did you do last night, Amane?" You ask the boy as he blushes pink.

   Ah right,

   "I'll use it when the time comes," Amane became more pink remembering his bold words. He was practically saying he was gonna confess to you. He will confess to you.

    "Amane?" You wave you're hands when the boy wouldn't answer. "Ye-Yes!" He squeaks. You giggle at his abnormal behavior, "Something wrong? You seem odd today?"

  He just stares at you before sighing, "Not sure." You then look into his Amber orbs. They hold something odd,

  Like— nervousness? Worry? "What ever you say moon boy, besides we gotta go to class." You say as you two walk in school.

    "I got home-ec," you sigh as Amane stares at you're walking figure. You begin to change you're shoes to the ones the school uses inside of the building,

    He watches you're figure bend down to pick up the shoes you used to walk here. Using them you put them in the little locker, then you decide to tie you're hair into a ponytail.

    He blushes watching you're beautiful H/C H/L hair turn into a ponytail.

     Oh how he wished to be able to watch the stars with you, you laying you're head in his lap. As he brushes you're hair softly; watching the stars together.

   "Amane," You stare at him. "Somethings definitely wrong, you keep spacing out." You continue. "Plus you didn't even answer my question! What class do you have!" You sigh.

   He quickly changes shoes and stare at you; "I got science.." he fiddles. "Lucky! I heard you guys were doing an astronomy observation!" You cry.

   He nods, "Whatever," You pout. "Oh! Gotta go! Good luck with the astronomy observation Amane!" You run to you're class before he can even say goodbye.

  He then sighs walking to science class.

  "Yashiro!" You jump into the girls arm, while she giggles. "Miss me?" She teases. You nod; "What do you wanna bake?"

   "Hmm, not sure really." She reply's. "How about homemade donuts! There Amane's favorite!" You smile.

   "Surprise him!" Yashiro says. You nod happily as you two begin to work on the mission called ; 'Amane's star Donuts!'

  While Amane on the other hand was bombarded by his brother and his other friends.

  "When will you confess Amane!" Tsukasa shouts. Everybody in his class practically knew about his crush on the H/C girl.

   He fiddles his fingers, "N-not sure.."

   "Be like Akane Amane!" Tsukasa sighs, "Aoi marry me!"

   "I'm sorry, I'm too young." Aoi sighs. Amane watches a bit shaken. "Not like- that- I mean get the confidence to confess like Akane!" Amane stares at his brother with dark eyes before muttering.

    "im not gonna go on my knees in front of everybody and tell her i want to marry her. Like a weirdo." Amane deadpans.

      As Akane stares at the boy. "Are you implying me confessing my love to Aoi in front of everybody is making me a weirdo."

   "Yes, she is clearly uncomfortable." Amane crosses his arms staring at the Tall orange haired boy clearly pissed.

   "You little shit you wanna go Moon boy." Akane darkens. "Why not you overgrown orange." Amane retorts.

   "Now! Now! Calm down." Teru interjects. "Shut up pretty boy." Amane and Akane retort as Teru's smiling face fades.

   "Ah, I see how it is." Teru frowns before going in a corner sobbing slightly. "Teru-nii,," Kou mutters.

   "Akane-Kun, Amane-Kun, we should calm down." Aoi smiles, "I'm sorry my future wife I need to teach this little shit a lesson." Akane says cracking his knuckles, while Amane who's loosens his tie slightly.

   "Could say the same you Bi-" Aoi grabs Amane and Flips him over. "Now," Aoi stares at the orange haired boy.

  She smiles patting him on the head, before slamming it on the floor. "Let's refrain from violence shall we?" She smiles darkly.

   "But Aoi-Senpai didn't you-" Kou says before she turns to the boy. "Sorry Kou-kun, what was that?"

   "Never mind." Kou mutters. "Aoi! Aoi!" Tsukasa smiles at the girl. "Yes Tsukasa-kun?" Tsukasa ponders before smiling darkly,

   "Can I slam Akane's head on the floor too!" The girl smiles nodding as Tsukasa cheers.

   "this is cause you called amane a little shit." Tsukasa smiles grabbing his hair before slamming it multiple times on the floor.

   Out of everybody in that class. The scariest one will always be Tsukasa.

   "Heyyyy!!!" You bust inside of the class seeing Tsukasa giggling manically slamming Akane's head on the floor as the boy screeches.

     Teru crying in the corner, Kou failing to comfort his older brother, Amane who's on the floor counting his fingers, Aoi sitting on the desk staring at Akane getting his head slammed.

   "What's happening here?" You sweatdrop. "Oh! The teacher said he was gonna be back after a while, things got outa hand." Aoi smiles.

   "Ah- Oh! Amane-Kun!" Amane instantly gets up; his tie is loose and his hairs a mess. "Amane kun," You walk towards him before fixing his tie.

    Everybody stares with a Lenny face as Amane is flushed. Putting up the middle finger at all of them; "You're hairs also a mess, here." You say while he sits down.

    You go in front of him; going on you're tippy toes to kinda set his hair down. You're- well, chest area awfully close to his face.

   "So bold~" Tsukasa coos. You blush realizing what he means, "A-ah- Sorry." You blush.

   Soon enough everybody's back to normal as you and Amane go to the window. Staring at the wonderful scenery,

   "I like it here, being with everybody." You turn to everybody who seems to be smiling brightly. Amane stares at you before sighing;

    "You don't like being with me?" He grins, "N-No! I-" You blush, "So you like being with me? As in, you like me?" He smirks.

   "Yes! Wait-" He puts his elbow on the ledge before grinning, "Hmmm~?" He hums. You blush turning away before he reaches in his pocket,

   "If you like being with me so much, let's go to the movies. Just us two," He says handing you movie tickets.

   "Is this," Now you've two got everyone's attention. "Perhaps a date?" You blush. He turns flustered but turns away, "If you want to think of it like that,"

  "Alright. I accept you're date," you smile. He smiles back before blushing realizing you're words.

  "Therefore ; tomorrow. Starts our date," You smile leaning on the ledge also. Laying you're head in your arms, you hair brushing on you're arms.

   Amane hums staring at the wonderful scenery with you once again.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

okay here's the plan. This story is gonna be short, but there's gonna be another book continuing off this story, but ask yourself. Why would their be another book if this story's gonna be over? Will something happen? 👀👀

This is gonna be a huge plot twist HEHEH, with angst

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 44 12
.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ยปยป---->๐˜/๐ ๐ˆ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ณ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ข ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐, ๐Ž๐ข๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐“๐จ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฉ...
30.6K 1K 22
*CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS* Manipulation, lying, fear. After Yashiro Nene becomes aware that her life is coming to an end, the trio struggle with how t...
262K 5.5K 52
first love ; y. twins x f. reader! โ”โ” โ you were my first love , if only things stayed that way ! โž &&. oneshots including the yugi twins ! book...