Pose | Jikook ✓

By BabyMochissi_

Jeon Jungkook is a shy, anxious soul in public, but a confident, artistic existence online. By day, he goes a... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1: Secret Admirer
Chapter 2: Wallflower
Chapter 3: Red Handed
Chapter 4: Main Model
Chapter 5: Secret Selfies
Chapter 6: Shame
Chapter 7: More
Epilogue
BOOKS LIKE THIS
Possible Sequel?
Vminkook????
THE SEQUEL IS OUT!

BONUS CHAPTER: Pillow Princess

1.1K 90 169
By BabyMochissi_

Jimin

-In college-

Jungkook giggles excitedly as he brushes his teeth beside me. His eyes are scrunched up as he puffs his bunny cheeks out.

I gently muss with his brown locks and he hums contently. He looks cute to me and I can't get enough of him. Lately, I've been obsessed with the freshman to a great extent. I've been practically living at his apartment, always making it my goal for Jungkook to know that I'm always available when he needs or even wants me. He's my priority after my own health.

We haven't had sex since the last time due to my own decision. I just don't want him to think the relationship is purely physical again. Jungkook deserves to know his worth in all facets, so sex has been on pause while I show him my affection in various other mediums. Our time together is instead spent together talking, cuddling, kissing, or just basking in each other's company. Jungkook and I have gotten to a place where silences are no longer awkward and I can work on my homework while he works on his. Just being near puts us at ease.

"Jiminie, I'm really excited for our date. It's like our first one ever." He grins widely, nose scrunching.

"We've gone on dates before."

"Yeah, but on or super close to campus, so it's not the same. We're being really public now and it feels good. I love going to the dining hall and other places around campus, but the fact that you're taking me out makes me feel like you're parading me around like you're proud of me."

I grab his waist when I'm done brushing my teeth and pull him into me. "I love showing you off, Kookie. Everyone on this planet should know you're mine."

He nods, draping his arms over my shoulders and burying his face in the crook of my neck. "I like being yours. I could be yours forever."

His honest words make my heart pound. I kiss the top of his head. "Ready to go, Princess?"

"Mhmm." He relaxes against me and inhales my scent.

Chuckling, I hook my hands under his knees and hoist him up. He wraps his arms and legs tightly around me as I take us out of the apartment and to my car.

I place the brunet into the passenger's seat and kiss his nose before going to my side and prepare to embark. The brunet looks at me dreamily, trailing his fingers up and down the center console.

"Are you sure you want to go to the mall? I could take you out to a restaurant."

Jungkook plays with one of his sweatshirt strings. "I want to go to the mall. Going somewhere super fancy would make me anxious and I like being comfortable with you."

"Whatever you want, Bunny-boy." I pinch his nose and drive off to the mall.

We spend the car ride talking and singing along to my playlists. Jungkook likes the duets the best, getting super excited when "We don't Talk Anymore" came on.

"I could drive around with you all day." Jungkook hums and unbuckles his seatbelt. "Usually, being a passenger makes me super on edge and I don't feel safe. But with you, I trust you to drive safely and keep me protected. So instead of feeling trapped in a moving casket at the whim of another driver, I feel free."

My mouth opens slightly. "That means a lot, Jungkook."

"Does it?" He blushes.

"Yes! You're so cute. What the hell? You trust me to drive you around and even feel calm and happy riding around with me. I feel so special."

Jungkook covers his face. "You are special, Jimin."

"You—" I point at him "—are definitely getting spoiled today, baby. Anything you want, I'm buying."

He fiddles with the hem of his hoodie. "Anything?"

"Anything." I confirm.

"Then we should go now." He grins and quickly hops out before opening the door for me.

I kiss him. "Such a good boy."

He shivers. "Your good boy."

Our fingers intertwine and Jungkook stays close by as we walk through the parking lot, getting even closer when we enter the well-populated mall. His innocent, puppy-like eyes take in the setting as he gauges how comfortable he feels. He squeezes my hand and smiles at me.

"I can't wait to go shopping! Where should we go first?"

"Hot Topic?" I suggest.

His lips form a small 'o' and he bounces. "Yes, let's go there, please."

Chuckling, I go with the brunet to the store and we look around. He's really shy when asking for stuff, but I end up buying him some earrings, candy, and an Iron Man hoodie. We spend most of the time window shopping and I tease him when we get to the back of Spencer's. Eventually, when I feel a little tired from all the walking, I take us to the food court.

"Are you going to get yourself anything?" Jungkook scowls as I order ice cream.

"I'm getting ice cream."

His nose scrunches up. "I feel bad."

He accepts his dessert regardless and I chuckle.

"You know I love spoiling my bunny princess."

Jungkook blushes as he places the spoon between his lips. "You really like making me flustered."

"It's my favorite pastime." I smirk, leaning on my palm as I watch my boyfriend and eat my New York cheesecake ice cream.

"C-Can we go to one more store before we leave?" Jungkook asks when we throw away our trash.

I quirk an eyebrow. "What store?"

"Vivkankaf..." He mumbles.

"What?" I chuckle. "I can't speak bunny."

"Victoria's Secret..." He looks down.

My eyes widen. "Victoria's Secret? Are you sure?" I bite my lip, hesitant. He doesn't think that because I did this that I expect anything, does he? "I just took you out to have fun, Koo. You don't need to—"

"I want to look pretty," he splutters out. "L-Like a proper princess."

His words go straight to my dick and I have to fight against the lewd imagery forming in my brain. "You already are. You don't need to do anything else."

Jungkook grips my sleeve. "No, I want to. It's not just for you. It's for me too. I want to try wearing lingerie, b-but I don't know how to order it online and I couldn't go in by myself." His brown eyes harden with resolve. "I want you to take me to get a sexy outfit."

The brunet's straightforwardness leaves me dizzy and I nod, letting my junior pull me to the store.

He drags me to the lingerie section and bites his thumb as his eyebrows furrow. "Will they fit me well?"

"I'm sure you'll look great."

Jungkook scoffs. "I know that I'll look great. Wearing a hoodie, jeans, and fishnets was enough to turn you on, so I'm pretty sure something that's actually meant to turn you on will do the job."

"Jeon Jungkook!" I shove him gently. "You're so forward today."

"I think I want black." Jungkook starts rifling through hangers. "Something with a thong so that I don't have to remove anything for you to fuck me."

My eyes widen and he grabs a few different variations, not letting me see.

"No looking. You can see when we get home."

"That soon?"

"Yes, that soon. We haven't had sex in forever." Jungkook puffs his cheeks out. "I'm needy."

I bite my lip as he slips into a changing room. He makes me wait outside and a girl waiting beside another occupied booth smirks at me, mouthing, 'nice' before the girl she's waiting on exits and kisses her.

Chuckling, I lean against the wall. "I didn't want you to think that our relationship had to be strictly sexual."

"Well, it's not. But I don't want the opposite end of the spectrum either. I've wanted you for so long and then I have sex with you in person once. There are things I want to try. You've kept me waiting too long, Jimin. If you're ready, then I want you to fuck me as soon as we get to my apartment."

My spine tingles and it takes everything in me to not enter the changing room and fucking him right here. "Jeon Jungkook, you'll be the death of me."

-

I lay on Jungkook's bed as I wait for him to finish preparing. He ended up running and locking himself in with some stuff he grabbed from one of his drawers along with his Victoria's Secret bag.

"Jiminie, are you ready for me~?" Jungkook's melodic voice sings from the bathroom.

"Yes, baby, I'm ready for you. Let me see how you look."

"Anything to please you, Daddy," he breathes out, opening the door to reveal him wearing a sheer lingerie set with a built in leather harness. The brunet is also wearing knee-high black fishnets and a pair of black bunny ears. He bites a glossed lip, looking at me under his dark lashes. "I've been a good boy, Daddy. Do you think I deserve a treat?"

I swallow the saliva accumulating in my mouth and I make my way towards him in a daze, gripping his cinched waist. "Oh, I'm going to give you the biggest treat imaginable, Princess. You won't even have to do a thing."

He moans and grips my shoulders. "I want to do just one thing," he breathes out.

"And what is that, baby?"

"I wanna suck you off," he says breathlessly, lust swirling around his dilated eyes. "I want you to choke me with your cock."

"Fuck, Jungkook." I groan.

He gently pushes me onto the bed and palms at my semi, looking at me through his glasses. "Just sit here and let your princess show you how much he loves your cock."

I nod, gripping his hair as he removes my bottoms and briefs. He licks his lips hungrily and spreads my legs apart, whining at the mere sight.

"It's so big," he moans out. "You're gonna fill me up so good, Daddy." He nuzzles my crotch and leaves feathery kisses along my inner thighs, hands caressing my balls.

Brown eyes lock on mine as he licks up from the base to the tip of my cock, tonguing the slit before peppering it. He worships it, constantly stimulating me as me works on memorizing every bump and vein.

"I missed your cock so much, Jimin." Jungkook's voice comes out shaky with need. "I've been wanting to taste you so bad, Daddy. I feel unworthy."

My hands massage his scalp. "You're perfect, baby."

He buries his face in my crotch, his bunny ears tickling my skin. "I love you so much, Jimin."

His confession makes my eyes widen and I make him look at me. "Is that true, Jungkook?"

"It's true," he whispers. "I've been in love with you for years."

A large smile graces my lips and I kiss him. "I love you too, Jungkook. And I'm not just saying that. I love you."

Jungkook grins and kisses me. I can faintly taste myself on his mouth and I cup his face.

"Mmm, then let me suck you off, love." Jungkook whispers, pecking my lips one last time before sinking to his knees and finally taking me into his mouth.

I moan and remove my shirt as he begins to suck, his tongue rubbing against me as he bobs his head, spit forming at the corners of his mouth. He continues to watch me, his eyes almost innocent as he gauges whether he's doing it right.

"So good, baby. You're doing so good," I praise him, boosting his confidence.

He quickens his pace, gagging and moaning loudly when my body moves on its own and thrusts into his heat. He motions me to continue and I follow his request, thrusting roughly into his throat as the freshman fights to calm his gag reflex, tears spilling down his face.

We continue this until I come and the brunet greedily drinks all of my release, breathing raggedly on his hands and knees. "Jiminie, need you inside me."

"Already, baby, we haven't even gotten you all lubed up."

"Prepped in the bathroom," he pants. "Been ready to take you. Need you to take care of me."

My eyes darken and I throw him roughly on the bed. The manhandling further excites the brunet and he rubs his thighs together, erection already throbbing and leaking just from sucking me off.

"T-Tie me up, Daddy." Jungkook whispers, voice hoarse. "Please."

I rub him through the lingerie and follow his eyes before getting up and to find the bed straps. A smirk plants itself on my face.

Slowly, I stalk closer to the whimpering mess and spread his limbs out, strapping him down. I grab a condom and the lube as I admire his body.

"You look so pretty in that outfit, Princess. You chose well." My fingers brush over his perked nipples and he shivers.

I move the strap of his thong out of the way just to see a buttplug in his entrance.

"What a bad boy, doing all this without telling me." I slap his ass, a shrill moan leaving his mouth.

"Fuck," he mewls. "I'm so sorry, Daddy. I just wanted to be able to take your cock right away."

"I see." I quirk an eyebrow. "Are you really sorry."

"N-No." Jungkook bites his lip. "I like giving you reasons to spank me."

Chuckling, I smack him again and remove the toy and align my cock, pushing into him.

"Fuck, Jungkook," I groan. "You're so tight, Princess."

He moans as my cock stretches him out, squirming in pleasure. "You're so big, Daddy. I-I feel like I'm going to explode." He whimpers. "P-Please move."

I do just that, fucking into him as he sucks me in needily, tears streaming down his face in ecstasy. His binds rub against his skin and he moans repeatedly, losing his mind when I hit his prostate.

"Jimin!" He struggles against the binds, back arching beautifully.

My grip tightens on his hips as I make sure to hit his sweet spot every time, uncaring of the neighbors as my boyfriend's voice crescendos. If he were more sentient, he'd be absolutely embarrassed, but as he is now, he knows no shame.

I fill the condom and groan, my second climax just as good as the first and Jungkook makes a mess in his lingerie shortly after, eyes rolling in the back of his head.

We ride out our highs until we're exhausted and Jungkook smiles at me when I pull out, looking like his world is spinning.

"Mmm." He smiles and I remove his bonds, but leave the ends of the straps attached to the bed. I rub and kiss at his ankles and wrists.

"I'll clean us up and get you all fixed up. Then, we can nap. How does that sound?"

"Good." Jungkook nuzzles into me. "This was even better than the first time."

His adorable antics make me smile and I kiss him. "Of course it is. Because this time, I'll be here when you wake up."

Author's Note: The bonus smut with rope bunny Kook. I hope it was enjoyable. It's almost 1:30 am as I finish and I don't feel like editing, so here's a messy smut chapter. Thank you all for reading my book! I didn't think it'd do this well. It isn't in the same league as Bound by Blood, but it's growing a lot faster than the first books I published. I hope those that enjoyed this will stick around. Also, please check out my choose your own adventure book, Be mine, Valentine, before it's too late for you to be involved in the story's creation! Thanks again!

What are your thoughts on the chapter?

Make sure to take care and love yourself as best as you can.

With lots of love,

-BBM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775K 22.9K 54
Park Jimin a very cute, handsome and sexy boy who is very jolly and sensitive. Jeon Jeongguk the hottest playboy of all with his friends Kim Namjoon...
695K 26.8K 37
{Complete} Th: Well you might think I am stupid but are you getting soft or something ? Jk: ...maybe .... Th: Really ?! Jeon Jungkook is getting soft...
301K 19.9K 45
★Complete★ ★Short Chapters★ ★College Au★ -Description- _______________________________________ ❝Where everyone in the campus is too curious to know w...
42.6K 1.3K 17
Jungkook the Golden Maknae of BTS maybe Godly and perfect in public but when audience and camera disappear he is a small boy with lots of insecuritie...