Pose | Jikook βœ“

By BabyMochissi_

Jeon Jungkook is a shy, anxious soul in public, but a confident, artistic existence online. By day, he goes a... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1: Secret Admirer
Chapter 2: Wallflower
Chapter 4: Main Model
Chapter 5: Secret Selfies
Chapter 6: Shame
Chapter 7: More
Epilogue
BOOKS LIKE THIS
BONUS CHAPTER: Pillow Princess
Possible Sequel?
Vminkook????
THE SEQUEL IS OUT!

Chapter 3: Red Handed

1.6K 151 151
By BabyMochissi_

Jimin

Giggling, I pull Jungkook around the party and the brunet lightens up as the time passes. His nose scrunches up cutely as he holds his hood up with his free hand, bunny ears flopping with every step he takes. I've never seen him so loose and happy. His laughter is contagious and his eyes sparkle behind his glasses.

"Where are you taking me?" He asks breathlessly and I wiggle my shoulders and grin at the freshman.

"To compete in the karaoke competition, of course!" I smile widely at the brunet.

Although he's shy, he perks up at the word, "competition."

"Did you say competition? Like with winners?"

I nod and take his glasses off to clean them. "You're going to help me win, right? I'm very competitive."

He nods and bites his lip. "I'm competitive too."

"Then we'll make the perfect team." I put his glasses on him and boop his nose before grabbing his hand again and pulling him to the room the competition is taking place.

Jin smiles widely at me when he sees me. "Ayy, Jimin! Are you going to compete?"

"Of course." I raise the hand connected to Jungkook. "I brought a little bunny to duet with me."

"Cute." Jin grabs the microphone and makes his way onto the "stage" for the contest.

I look at Jungkook. "Do you like Lauv?"

"Y-Yeah."

"Troye Sivan?"

His face lights up and he plays with the hem of his hoodie, the hood casting a shadow over his closed eyes as he nods.

"Okay, you sing Troye's part and do harmony."

He looks up at me quickly. "N-No. I don't think I'm good enough to—"

"Next up, Jimin and Jungkook singing..." Jin looks at me.

I cup my free hand to my mouth and yell, "'i'm so tired' by Lauv!"

He nods and I drag the bumbling brunet into the open space and I study the pair of microphones before handing the purple one to the freshman.

"Just look at me and it'll be alright. I'm taking care of you, remember?"

"Okay, Jimin. I trust you."

"Good." I flick one of his bunny ears and pick up the golden microphone just in time to begin the song.

I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs
Tired of love songs, tired of love
Just wanna go home, wanna go home
Wanna go home, woah
So tired of love songs, tired of love songs
Tired of love songs, tired of love
Just wanna go home, wanna go home
Wanna go home, woah

Jungkook looks nervous as he shifts his weight from side to side, so I move in front of him and sing to him and put on a show so that all he can think about is me.

Party, trying my best to meet somebody
But everybody around me is falling in love to our song
I, I, oh I, yeah
Hate it, taking a shot 'cause I can't take it
But I don't think that they make anything that strong, so I hold on
I, I, oh I, yeah

He smiles at me with rosy cheeks as I walk my fingers from his bellybutton to his chest before poking his cheek. The brunet seems to enjoy all the attention I give him, drinking it up readily. He's adorable.

I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs
Tired of love songs, tired of love
Just wanna go home, wanna go home
Wanna go home, woah
So tired of love songs, tired of love songs
Tired of love songs, tired of love
Just wanna go home, wanna go home
Wanna go home, woah

Jungkook closes his eyes as his verse starts and I listen with bated breath to the wallflower's sweet, airy singing voice. It's unreal. Anyone here would think that he's a music major or at least a minor, but he isn't. It's almost like he was born to sing.

Strangers, killing my lonely nights with strangers
And when they leave, I go back to our song, I hold on
I, I, oh I
Hurts like heaven, lost in the sound
Buzzcut Season like you're still around
Can't unmiss you, but I need you now
Yeah, I, I, oh I, yeah

I join in, our voices harmonizing perfectly from the very start. Jungkook's eyes open and meet mine so he can focus on me. He's very receptive to every note I sing, making sure to harmonize accordingly. It's too perfect and I'm glad that he was able to come to the party tonight.

I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs
Tired of love songs, tired of love
Just wanna go home, wanna go home
Wanna go home, woah
So tired of love songs, tired of love songs
Tired of love songs, tired of love
Just wanna go home, wanna go home
Wanna go home, woah
I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs (Someone take me home)
Tired of love songs, tired of love
Just wanna go home, wanna go home ('Cause I can't be alone)
Wanna go home, woah
So tired of love songs, tired of love songs ('Cause I'm so tired)
Tired of love songs, tired of love
Just wanna go home, wanna go home (Tired of love, tired of love)
Wanna go home, woah (Tired of love)

The song ends and I pull the brunet into a hug only for him to nearly drop his microphone as his hands fall naturally to my hips.

"J-J-J-J-Jimin," he squeaks out, closing his eyes tightly.

"What? Do you not like it?" I whisper in his ear.

"N-No, it's not that. It's really warm and you smell really nice," he whispers bashfully. "I-It's too much for me though. I feel like I'm choking."

I part for him and pinch his cheeks and pull him to a more secluded area and sit down beside him on a couch as Taehyung, Hoseok, and Yoongi drunkenly sing along to "Boyfriend" by Selena Gomez. Yoongi's much too drunk for this and is mostly doing ad libs while Taehyung sings melody and Hoseok does harmony. It's amusing to watch to say the least and I pull out my phone to film it.

Jungkook's thigh bounces incessantly beside me and I place a hand on it near his knee to calm him down. His movement stops automatically and I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Do you want to go somewhere quieter?" I whisper.

He shakes his head. "I'm feeling better. Thank you."

I hum. "Do you want your hat back?"

Jungkook blushes. "I-It's fine. It looks better on you anyway."

His words make me smirk. "Does Kookie like it when I wear his things?"

He refuses to answer me, so I take his silence as a yes. I chuckle and move my attention back to the trio and end my recording once the song finishes. Jin announces the winners and Jungkook looks genuinely surprised when we're announced as winners. I grin and run up to accept the one hundred dollar prepaid card before returning to the brunet, nearly falling into him.

"You drank a lot," he says quietly, keeping me from falling.

"I'm fine."

He pouts.

I look around for Taehyung, but I can't see him anywhere. "Tae was my ride, but I think he got a room with his boyfriends." I sigh, collapsing on the couch. "I'll just take an Uber."

Jungkook sits criss-crossed and pulls his sleeves over his hands. "I could drive you. As a thank you... for taking care of me."

"Aww, thank you, Kookie!" I hug him quickly. "But the problem is... Hobi usually uses the dorm after parties." I groan.

"Oh." He turns the reddest I've seen him. "You should stay at my place then. I have an apartment. It's just me. No one will be... you know..."

I grin. "That sounds great." I hop up and grab Jungkook, letting him lead me to his car.

Once we're in, Jungkook taps his fingers on the steering wheel nervously as he drives.

"Is this your first time?" I tease.

"Stop. It isn't like that. Plus, you're drunk. I'm just trying to help."

"How chivalrous." I lean back in the seat and admire the way the traffic lights and moon illuminate the brunet's skin. He's no longer wearing the hood, so his brown locks are now tousled and unruly, practically begging for me to fix them. But he's driving. It's safer to just leave it.

It doesn't take long for us to arrive, which is upsetting. Jungkook is incredibly attractive when he drives. Sleeves rolled up, eyes trained on the road as his eyebrows furrow in concentration. When someone doesn't signal or a light takes too long to change, he tongues the inside of his cheek with irritation clear in his eyes.

It's addictively attractive.

But alas, my guilty pleasure has come to an end as the brunet shifts into park.

"We're here." He smiles sweetly at me and I finally fix his hair.

"Thank you." I smile and he lets me out. "What a gentleman."

He blushes and I follow closely behind him as we enter the complex, take the elevator, and make our way to his apartment.

Jungkook pulls his keys out of his pocket and unlocks the door, flipping the lights on upon our entrance.

"It's nice here." I look around, in awe. "Very mature looking."

The brunet grins and he locks the door behind us. "This is the way to my bedroom. You can sleep here and I'll take the couch," he explains, opening the door to a room with camera equipment and artwork hung everywhere.

"Woah, this is so cool." I bounce excitedly and look at every photo and drawing that he has hung up on his walls. "You're so good."

"Thank you." He looks down at the ground.

I make my way to his computer desk and my eyes widen at his sketchbook. Beautifully drawn on the open page is a hyperrealistic drawing of me wearing a flower crown. It's stunning.

My lips form a smirk and I pick up his sketchbook, waving it around. "Care to explain this, Kookie?"

Author's Note: Oh, shit. What's gonna happen next?

What are your thoughts on the chapter?

Make sure to take care and love yourself as best as you can.

With lots of love,

-BBM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 12.3K 56
Park jimin couldn't be more happier when he finally got a job offer from JEON'S company his dream company owned by jeon jungkook the Asia youngest bi...
3.2M 186K 194
A single stolen picture of Taehyung that circulated in a famous social platform has changed the course of his life. Gone are the peaceful days as Tae...
773K 22.9K 54
Park Jimin a very cute, handsome and sexy boy who is very jolly and sensitive. Jeon Jeongguk the hottest playboy of all with his friends Kim Namjoon...
39.3K 2.4K 25
In a Highschool, there will be a group of jocks, mean girls, playboys, queen bee, bad boy, goths, nerds, teacher's pet, loners.... Jeon Jungkook is t...