Just Who Are You?

By _Mushie_

'You're so mysterious that caught me curious.'- Myoui Mina. 'I wanna know the real you and I will surely fin... More

PLOT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
#Not An Update
Chapter 31
#Not An Update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
#Not An Update#
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
#Not An Update
Sksksksks
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 52

3.1K 181 79
By _Mushie_

~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

"You did great!" Mina exclaimed as she smiled proudly and wipe Chaeyoung's sweats off.

"Hey What about me?!" Mark whined and Mina just stuck her tongue out at the guy.

"You were really cool and you did well babe". Jackson said as he kissed Mark's cheek but didn't pull away as he whisper next to Mark's ear. "But she's just on another level. She's different— no they're different". And he pulled away with a small smile on.

Mark admit that fact. Chaeyoung was different and so are her comrades. The more he look at them the more likely he thinks they have supernatural powers but that's just ridiculous. He did saw something weird back at the restaurant but that was just once.

'They're humans too so there's no way' he said to himself before holding his necklace in his fist. 'Could she possibly be ...'

He looked at her before heaving a big sigh and excused himself to take a bath but only to be stopped by Yoongi.

"Aren't you going to wait and see me sparring with them too?" He asked with a small smirk.

"If I lose against Chaeyoung then there's no way you can win". Yoongi chuckled and nodded.

"I'm aware of that fact. I was talking about the girls and not Chaeyoung, she's on another level and I'm no match for her". He said. "No wonder the girls improved so quickly. Nayeon and Sana did gave me a fright".

"Yoongi..."

"What?" Mark turned to look at the girls who seemed to not even sparing a glance at them so he took the chance and drag Yoongi a little bit further. "What is it?" He asked again but he kinda whispered this time

"I did say it's ridiculous to think this way but the more I remember it the more likely it seems to be true..." He stated and Yoongi frowned because he doesn't understand whatever Mark is saying.

"What do you mean??"

"Back at the restaurant ... I saw ... I saw Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon's eyes changed. They kind of glow but only one side. It was dark so I didn't see it well enough". He explained and Yoongi scoffed and patted Mark's back with a little bit of strength.

"So what you're trying to say is they have supernatural powers or something??" He asked and Mark frowned at him.

"What? You don't believe me??" Yoongi chuckled and wrap his arm around Mark's shoulders.

"I believe you". And his face turned serious even though he was smiling.

"You really do??..."

"If this was about someone else then I probably won't believe you but those four..." He tilt his head and look at them. "They're not the same. They're like some mystery we can't solve".

"Yoongi..."

"Now turn and look at them". He said and Mark did as told. "Cover your mouth". He followed and of course he was deeply confused. "They can read our lips".

"How'd you know that??"

"Chaeyoung showed me once. I was in a meeting that time and I wasn't paying attention to the board directors since I was discussing about a project we're planning to launch". He said. "Chaeyoung and Mina was there because my little trouble maker wanted to learn a thing or two about the company and she did pay attention during meetings and I really did thought she'd lose focus and fall asleep". He chuckled before continuing. "There were two board directors who kept trying to tell each other things by talking in silence. I didn't suspect a thing but Chaeyoung just suddenly came and tap my shoulder before telling me quietly".

"So that means......" Yoongi nodded.

"She was reading their lips".

"And what happened after??"

"Of course I got rid of them. I can't let them stay and ruin the company right??" Mark slowly nodded. "I did have a background check on them but nothing seems to show up. All I can find is that they're part of the Park's agency. Their personal information were kept close".

"Nothing showed up??" Yoongi shook his head. "That's odd..."

"It is but I do trust them. It's just, their identity still bothers me. I wanna know who they are and yet I got nothing". He sighed.

"Should we—"

"Oppa!! Can we have a spar now?!" Momo shouted while waving her hand at Yoongi.

"We'll have this conversation sometime later Mark. Let's go have a light spar with them shall we?"

"Yeah sure— wait what? We??!" Yoongi laughed and dragged Mark towards the others. "Yahh I didn't say I agree to it!"

"Too late! Momoring, Mark is your opponent". Momo didn't protest and just went on to the ring as she gestured Mark to come up.

"Aishh". Mark slapped Yoongi's arm lightly as he went on to the ring.

"Oppa". Mark raised his left eyebrow at Momo who called out to him so suddenly.

"Hmm?"

"Don't go easy on me. Show me your true strength just like your match with Chaeyoung". Mark chuckled.

"You don't have to tell me that kiddo". They both got into their own stance. "Come at me kid. Show me what you got and how much you've learned".

"My pleasure". They both smirked at each other and both charge towards each other at the same time.

Momo landed the first punch only for Mark to dodge it way too easily and as he punch back, Momo dodge it with ease as she swing her leg and sent a flying kick at him only for him to move back and avoid the kick.

"Phew, that almost got me". He gave her a thumb's up as Momo smiled before she charge at him first.

Momo swing her fist forward once again but Mark didn't move away this time but only to counter her attack with another attack.

He reached forward and grab Momo's wrist before he pulled her and rolled her on his back before dropping her down.

"Arghh!" Momo groanded and Mark immediately apologize before pulling her up.

"I'm sorry!! Did it hurt??!" He asked in panic but Momo just laughed.

"No, you had your hand behind my head didn't you?? I only hit my back and it didn't even hurt much! You didn't really use your full strength!" She whined and smack his arm.

"T-then let's do another one. I'll use my full strength".

"No need. I can't win against you. I'll train harder and I swear I will beat you next time!!" Momo's determined face just made the others including Mark laugh.

He patted her head and smiled wider.

"Then I'll be waiting". Momo nodded as they both went down from the ring.

Momo went to Dahyun with a pout even though Dahyun kept a straight face.

"I lost...". She mumbled in disappointment but unexpectedly Dahyun just naturally raised her hand and patted Momo's head.

"Gwenchana. You won't lose next time". What made Momo's heart skipped a beat was when Dahyun had that soft smile on.

"Y-you...."

"Ye??" She still had that smile on and it made Momo smile too. "There, that smile suits you more so always keep smiling". Dahyun handed her a towel to wipe off her sweats.

"Minari!!" Yoongi shouted from the ring as if Mina was far away from them.

"I'm right in front of you, why are you shouting!!?" Mina scolded.

"Do you think Mina can win against her brother?" Momo asked as she wipe her sweat and watched the two get into their stances.

"She can if she take what Chaeyoung taught her into mind". Dahyun answered. "She's different..." Dahyun mumbled and Momo clearly heard.

"Who is different?"

"Chaeyoung".

"How so??" Dahyun just smiled and didn't answer. "Tsk you're always like this". She rolled her eyes as she and Dahyun sat down while watching the siblings fight.

"Show me what you got!!" Yoongi raised his voice and smiled.

Mina without saying a thing became really serious as she charge towards Yoongi first.

Yoongi landed a few punches in her direction and only manage to hit her once. He was surprised she can dodge almost all of them but he wasn't done showing his strength.

"Is that all you got??" Mina mocked and Yoongi had his eyes widened.

"Ouch". He pouted and touched his chest where his heart is located.

"Quit playing oppa. Be serious". Yoongi chuckled and then went into full serious mode.

They both charge at each other again and this time Mina strike her fist at him before she strike another and another. He was impressed by her speed. He can also feel her strength when he dodge her punch.

'You've really grown up my little trouble maker' He smiled while saying it to himself.

He caught her wrist, he used the same technique Mark did but Mina wasn't gonna let him do what he planned to do either.

She quickly grab onto his wrist and pull him in with force before she turns the table by pulling him with her on the ground and rolled once with her ending up on top of him with her fist raised close to his face.

Yoongi had his eyes wide opened but he quickly smiled proudly at her and sat up to give her a tight hug.

"I'm so proud of you!!!!!" He shouted loudly and kept telling her the same line over and over again.

"M-mina won?..." Momo gasped with her hands covering her mouth.

"Mina won!!!" But Sana quickly ran up on the ring and hug Mina from behind. "That was awesome Mina-ya!!"

"Minari-jjang!!" Momo and Nayeon said in unison as they both also ran up on to the ring and join in on the hug.

Chaeyoung smiled softly when she saw how Mina won. Mina was only staring back at her with her face filled with excitement and happiness. Chaeyoung showed two thumbs up and Mina chuckled at that.

"She smiles a lot these days". Jeongyeon said and Dahyun nodded. "They should arrive soon".

"We can leave once they are asleep". Dahyun examined Mark and the other two guys who seemed to not pay any attention to them but she knows, Mark's eyes always glance at them. "But we do need two of us to stay".

"Me and Tzuyu will stay". Jeongyeon decided and Dahyun could only let out a light scoff. "What?"

"You two really can't leave your girlfriends for a minute can't you?" Dahyun mocked and Jeongyeon really wanna smack the girl but she held it in.

"First of all she's not my girlfriend and second of all shut up".

"Yeah not yet". Dahyun continued with the teasing.

"Kim Dahyun I swear to god". Dahyun just smirked because she knows Jeongyeon can't do anything to her here.

"Fine I won't prey on you and your princess's little love story, just keep an eye on Hirai Momo while I'm out".

"Sure I'll take good good care of your princess". And Jeongyeon teased back.

"Jeongyeon-ah!" Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon whom was coming down from the ring.

"Yes?"

"We're going to celebrate today so let's go out and get some wines!" She said with her voice filled with excitement.

"Sure". Nayeon smiled as she dragged Jeongyeon with her. "I'm going to take a bath first!" And she hurriedly went out.

"Why is she in such a hurry... I'm going with her as well". Mina said as she walked back up to her room with Chaeyoung following right behind.

They both went inside and Mina without warning pushed Chaeyoung against the door and locked it.

But it didn't take even a minute for her to smile widely at her bodyguard showing her cute gummy smile.

She hugged Chaeyoung tightly and Chaeyoung patted the girl's back with a small smile displaying on her lips.

"You did well".

"That's all thanks to you!!" She said but Chaeyoung shook her head.

"All I did was help out and you were the one who succeeded so don't give me all the credits". Mina rolled her eyes and pull back.

"But without you helping me out would you even think I'd win against my brother?" She asked.

Chaeyoung didn't know what to respond to that so she just sighed and gave up trying to argue with the Myoui's heiress.

Mina chuckled lightly as she lean in and hug Chaeyoung again.

"Thank you". She said before pulling away and went to grab her towel. "I'll go take a quick bath". Chaeyoung nodded and Mina jogged off towards the bathroom.

Chaeyoung just waited while sitting on the couch doing literally nothing.

She didn't realize how much time has passed ever since she started working for the Myoui's family. It felt like it was just yesterday that she met Mina and immediately knows the girl was gonna be a pain in the ass.

Mina was mean and rude to her. She couldn't really understand the meanings behind the heiress's actions towards her. The first few months the heiress was mean and just so rude to her but as much more time passed, the girl started showing her nice and warm side to the point where she was comfortable enough to hug her and kiss her whenever she wants to. She was also comfortable enough for Chaeyoung to call her by her name and not address her as Aggashi and even scolded Chaeyoung a lot of times when the girl called her Aggashi.

She did not plan to get close to the heiress. She was cold to the girl and was distant but she didn't knew how Mina manage to melt her cold heart. She knows she's empty inside but with Mina around she always feels butterflies.

She hated the fact that she cares about the heiress and wasn't just caring about the girl because she was her bodyguard.

She genuinely cared for the heiress and she hates it. She hates how she feels towards the heiress but ... she just doesn't know how to stop it.

The more time she spend with the girl the more scared she becomes. She was scared that what if one day Mina hates her?... She knows the more she gets close to the heiress the more painful it will become for her so what is she suppose to do?

"I'm done". Mina's voice broke her out of her train of thoughts. "You can go ahead and take a bath now".

Chaeyoung nodded as she grab her towel and went towards the bathroom but just at the exact time she was about to enter the bathroom, Mina grabbed her wrist and spun her back to face her.

Mina kissed her forehead and lets her lips lingers there for a few seconds before pulling away fully and looked at Chaeyoung straight in the eyes.

"I don't know what's bothering you but I'm always here if you ever need me to listen". She smiled warmly at the girl. "I know personal informations are prohibited but we're friends now aren't we?" Mina looked at Chaeyoung hopefully. The girl was quiet for a few seconds before she grab Mina's wrist and held it gently.

"Do friends kiss each other?" She asked and Mina immediately blush.

"Y-yeah they do. My f-friends always shows affection by kissing each other on the cheeks and foreheads—"

"I meant the lips". Mina immediately went into silent mode. She didn't know how to respond to that question.

How can Chaeyoung be so straightforward about something so embarrassing? She just remembered that scene and immediately felt so shy and embarrassed.

"I'll take a quick bath". Chaeyoung then went ahead towards the bathroom and took a shower while Mina froze on her spot for a solid 5minutes before she snap back into reality once she heard a few knocks on her door.

"Coming!" She ran to the door not realizing that her cheeks were still red. "Ohh unnie you're already done?"

"Yeah, Jeongyeon is taking a bath right now so we'll have to wait..." She trailed off when she took notice of Mina's red cheeks. "Why do you look like you got sunburned?"

"W-what??" She touched her cheeks which was still warm.

"Are you sick??" Nayeon reach out to feel Mina's forehead and she frowned when it doesn't feel hot. "You're not sick so why... ahhh I get it". She laughed and Mina immediately dragged the girl inside and close the door. "So Chaeyoung-ssi—"

"She was so shut up okay?!" Mina hissed at the older girl as she cover the girl's mouth.

Nayeon nodded while smiling against Mina's palm. Mina removed her hand and sigh out loud.

"Did she kiss you or something?" Nayeon lowered her voice and asked and immediately Mina started to blush again. "Wait so she did?"

"No!!" Mina raised her voice and cleared her throat before continuing. "W-well it wasn't her who kissed me but she m-mentioned about the kiss we s-shared a few months back where I was mad and kissed her without thinking first..."

"So Myoui Mina does blush at the mere mention of a kiss". Nayeon teased and ruffles Mina's head. "Do you realize that you're in love Mina-ssi?"

"W-what??" She stuttered and she looked at Nayeon with surprised filled her eyes.

"You, Myoui Mina is in love". She repeated and smiled.

"I-I am?...." Nayeon nodded again. "B-but how comes I don't realize that?"

"Because you're dumb".

"Heyy!! I'm not dumb!" She smacked Nayeon's arm.

"You are when it comes to love". Nayeon said. "If you don't believe me then go ask the girls or your brother. They can definitely tell that you're in love".

"But—" She got cut off when she heard the bathroom door open with Chaeyoung walking out already in her new pair of clothes. "Y-you're done..." Mina said awkwardly as she rub the back of her nape and avoided Chaeyoung's eyes.

Chaeyoung bowed lightly towards Nayeon as she girl just smiled back and at the exact same time Jeongyeon came and knock on the door.

"I guess we're all done so let's go. It'll be bad if it gets dark". Nayeon said as she went to the door. "Why are you still there sitting like a statue Myoui?? Get your ass downstairs or I'm going without you". Nayeon added before she went down with Jeongyeon.

Mina out on her sneakers as Chaeyoung grabbed her coat and out it on as she waited for Mina to be done tying her shoelace.

"L-let's go?" Chaeyoung nodded as she gestured for the girl to head out before her but Mina just chuckled and grab Chaeyoung's hand instead. "I told you to stop treating me so formal".

She then close the door and walked down hand in hand with her own bodyguard towards the car.

'Maybe Nayeon unnie is right...' She looked at Chaeyoung who seems to be enjoying the view outside. 'Maybe I really am in love with my bodyguard...'

_________________________

STAY TUNED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.1K 35
We met once at the college corridor and I fall in love with you when I first saw your smile. The gummy smile. But at first, I don't know my true feel...
912K 32.4K 56
"You're annoying, idiotic and stubborn. I hate you." "Hm, we all know you mean the opposite Ms. Myoui." ~ ©️CubChaeng | Univeristy AU Hope you enjoy...
You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

212K 6.2K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...
19.2K 1K 15
Would you accept that the person you really love turned out to be the one that got away? Or would you go after her and make her your one great love...