Dear Mr. Camui

By kenyauslaender

Meet May White, the girl who happens to live next door to Gackt. Surprising, I know. Along with her scatterbr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
end of an era

Another Author's Note

40 0 2
By kenyauslaender

Hi y'all. 

Listen. I'm currently writing Chapter 12, I promise. It's going pretty smoothly, I think. 

The only spoiler I'm going to give is: The Pomade Brigade. 

So, the first person to guess what it has to do with Chapter 12 has a chance to be a beta reader of Chapter 12! 

In order to qualify as one of my beta readers you have to: 

Be caught up in the story

Name 3 things about any character

Know what The Pomade Brigade has to do with the newest chapter

And.... 

You will have to want to be a beta reader! If you enjoy reading stuff before anyone else and adding positive feedback, being a beta reader may be for you! 

Have fun figuring it out everyone! 

XOXO

Kenya 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 7.1K 28
The Fourth Shinobi War is over, but was it worth it? All the pain, destruction and death. Friendships and families lost for ever. What will Naruto do...
6.6K 157 15
Naruto and Sasuke grow up as close brothers under one adoptive mother. Life isn't so bad after all...until Mother is taken. Family love/(maybe someth...
10.1K 200 27
Naruto finds himself lost after The War. He defeated Madara and yet; he doesn't feel accomplished In the slightest. Sakura finally got engaged with...
310 4 30
If you read my first Gaara love story[Not a monster]-you would know that Gaara had a good family to lean up against. But it's not as it seems. After...