Complete Dragon Ball Super On...

By Piccologirl1994

Hi guys, here's the second part of season 2. Come here as I explain a brief explanation of what's on here. Al... More

Vegeta Black X Married Wife Reader X Goku
Future Trunks X Injured Goku's Pregnant Daughter Reader
Today is my birthday!!!!
Jeice X Female Reader Lemon
Vegeta X Female Ice-Jin Reader Lemon
King Cold X Princess Saiyan Reader Lemon
Merus X Female Saiyan Reader Lemon
Jiren X Ruby Magenta Rose OC X Hit Lemon Part 1
Jiren X Ruby Magenta Rose OC X Hit Lemon Part 2
Xeno SSJ4 Gohan X Kidnapped Xeno Vegeta's Daughter Reader
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon 2
Monna X Cabba's Twin Brother Reader
Shin X Female Reader
DBS Broly X Male Saiyan Reader
Piccolo X Female Fighter Reader Lemon
Hit X Powerful Female Z Fighter Reader Lemon
Hit X Chaotic Good Female Reader
DBS Gogeta X Chubby Female Reader
Cell X Female Cell look alike Reader Lemon
SDBH Broly X Male Kitsune Reader X Cumber Lemon
Kahseral X Female Pride Trooper Reader Lemon
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon 3
Chilled X Female Ice-jin Reader
Frieza X Suicidal Reader
Trunks X Sachiko Taiyang Lemon
Android 17 X Male Reader Lemon
Cumber X Female Reader Lemon
Hit X Jiren
Monna X Universe 6 Male Saiyan Reader AU
17 X Female Reader Lemon
Lord Beerus X Female Reader
Monna X Cabba's Twin Brother Reader
Vegito X Female Reader Lemon
Teen Pan and Teen Bulla
Frieza X Male Reader
Shin X Female Reader
Dabura X Female Reader Lemon
Fu X Female Reader Lemon
Hearts X Female Reader Lemon
Frost X Lord Beerus's Daughter Lemon Part 1
Frost X Lord Beerus's Daughter Lemon Part 2
Frieza X Female Ice-Jin Reader Lemon
Vegeta X Goku's Shy, Sensitive Twin Sister Reader
Vegeta X Kakarott
Season 2 Complete: An Important Announcement

King Cold X Saiyan Princess Reader Lemon 2

1.9K 22 5
By Piccologirl1994

Requested by ArmadaGirl101

Once upon a time, there was an Ice-Jin King Cold who almost conquered Planet Vegeta and its race. However, to spare the Saiyans, the King of the Saiyans gave up his oldest, a Saiyan princess (Y/n)-Chan, to King Cold as an offering. King Cold accept her and allows them free from slavery, But under one condition: they have to work for him and the Cold Force. 

Once he brought her to his palace, she wasn't happy at first. However, she completely changed as she embraced her king in a hot and steamy intercourse. Together, as king and queen of the Ice-Jin planet, they rule them all and live their lives happily. Truth be told that Lord Frieza is their oldest first-born son. But they have another plan as the story between lovers continues...

Back at the planet of the Ice-Jins, Queen (Y/n)-Chan wears her (color) robes so no one can tell that she's the queen. She wants to stretch her legs and decides to take a walk around the town. King Cold forbids her alone without her guards, but she sometimes needs time to herself. It's not his rules that made her mad. She had an argument with King Cold this morning after their four hundred and sixty-ninth sex for the last twenty years.

King Cold kept ploughing her to bear him more kids, but he was unable to transmit his seed in her, and the sex is what she is getting tired of. King Cold kept asking her for more sex, but she refused him, and he angrily slapped her cheek. She cried and locked herself in a spare room for the entire week. Since King Cold felt bad that he did that, in a cruel way, he decided to leave her alone until she's calm and ready to talk to her.

She bought a basket of fresh fruits and walked back to her room. Not talking or having him made her glad that she gets a break. Hopefully that doesn't affect her health. But she does love his company. She does not think of having divorce, she just wants her king to find a way to apologize and try to appreciate her as she tells him no to things that she doesn't want to do. She sighs in a sad face, feels like King Cold no longer loves her and might throw her out of the kingdom as a nobody, no way back to her home planet.

She sniffed as her face was covered in her tears. "Mother? I know you're in there, open the door", said the familiar voice. She quickly wipes her tears and walks over to the door, she opens the door and Frieza enters the room. Once she locked the door, she smiled and gave him a hug. "Frieza, it's been weeks since you're commander of the Frieza Force. How are you?", she greeted him with a kiss on the cheek. Frieza rarely visits his parents since he works as commander and was too busy to plan visits. But after he heard from Kikono that King Cold wished to speak with him, Frieza knew that his father was having trouble with his mother.

He met with his father and discussed what happened last week. Frieza shook his head and explained to him that he shouldn't be so aggressive to her since she is more fragile than any other females. Frieza told King Cold to at least be more appreciated for having a loyal wife and let her decide when it's time for sex. King Cold groaned as he knew that not having sex or touching himself means he'll be cold turkey (yes, it's a term word for not having sex or sexual activities). But he doesn't want to lose his wife and accept his son's advice.

Frieza sighed and turned to (Y/n)-Chan, "Mother, I spoke with father three days ago. It's about how he treated you badly and slapped you." She turned and gave Frieza a surprised sad look, "Oh?", she said. Frieza doesn't want to show weakness since his mother is a kind and affectionate that always gives him comfort, it would ruin his reputation among the Frieza Force. 

But for once, he holds her into a hug and pet her head, "There's no need to hide from father anymore. I talk to him to change himself for the better. He's coming here in a few minutes, so I would suggest giving him a chance and talking, sounds fair?", he asked. (Y/n)-Chan is shocked how her son supports her and she smiles at him, "Thank you my son", and they walk out the room and into the throne room.

As they arrived, they spotted King Cold anxiously waiting for them. Frieza kissed her cheek, "I'll keep in touch once you're back together", and he left the palace to his work. Queen (Y/n)-Chan walks into the throne room, and notices how sweat formed on King Cold's face. She held back her giggle and took out her handkerchief. "Hello my king", she greeted him and handed him her handkerchief. "Oh! Yes my dear, I'm back from business", he said and wiped his face, "Anyway...I...I know what I did last week is cruel. So...I just wanted to say...", he pauses, feeling nervous. But before she could speak, King Cold suddenly kneels on his knees and holds her hand, suddenly crying, "I know what I did is wrong, my queen! I'm sorry for what I've done to you! Please forgive this moron! I don't want to lose you, my beautiful queen!"

(Y/n)-Chan felt her heart melted by his apology. She sighed and hugged his head, "Aw, that's the sweetest apology I ever heard. I just wanted you to know that I forgive you if you not only accept refusals but at least be patient when I decide to have sex." King cold nods. She smiled, "Then, I welcome you back home, in my arms." King Cold sighed, smiled in content, and face plant in between her boobs. Once the ordeal is over, they spend their time having dinner, enjoying their walks around the palace, and watch the sunset at the red orange colored evening sky. It was a pleasant day of their lives.

Once the sun disappears and the moon appears, the royal couple decide to spend their time in their bedroom. Once they entered their bedroom, King Cold removed his cape and carried his queen onto their bed. She leaned her head onto his big chest and listened to his heart beat. King Cold sighed, "I miss you so much my (Y/n)-Chan", he cooed. She gave him a sweet smile, "Still calling me that name twenty years later?", she asked. "I can't help it", he said, "I'll always call you that sweet name even at an old age." She finds it sweet to hear it from him, but she also finds it sexy.

King Cold suddenly yelped as he was pinned onto the bed. He looked up and gasped, saw his beloved queen acting frisky. He groaned and threw his head back, feeling her naked exposed pussy lips rubbed against his groin area. He looked back at her and saw her clothes were removed, saw her once gorgeous naked body. Her tits are big as usual (well, since after pregnancy) and her moist cunt is lovely. He smirks at her, "I thought you only tell me if you're ready?", he asked. "I am now", she said seductively, "I miss making love with you, my handsome king~" And without further ado, they both make out passionately while embracing each other.

Tongues dance as they suck each other's lips, mouths interlock until they suck each other's mouths, and kisses some more. It was a hot and steamy moment as King Cold's hands grabbed onto her ass, pulling her into him, causing some friction between their groins. The friction causes the hatch of his groin area opens and his a foot long dong sprang free. She wasn't fazed by his long sizes anymore since they have been together for twenty years. She saved her orgasm for later and scoot backwards until she is above his dick. Once she leans down, (Y/n)-Chan begins to sucking him tighter and faster.

King Cold smiled and groaned as he felt her magic touch pleasing his cock. His tip already spewed pre-cum as her fast suckings are already making him orgasm. He held back his hips from bucking and grunted many times until he let out a deep groan, "AH~", and he orgasmed. 

(Y/n)-Chan was so excited that she wanted to keep sucking him; but she finally stops and sucks his entire load off his dick. She gave him a mouth full of sperm for him to see and she swallowed it. King Cold watches her about to ride him; but he picks her body up high above his face and leans her towards his face. Her pussy is next to his face and he cooes, "Now it's my turn to show my appreciation to you~", and he begins to thrust his tongue inside her entrance.

"Ah~ AH~", she moans. She enjoys her husband's tongue thrusting and makes sure he gets her moaning. Her clit is already feeling the sensational heat of arousal, felt like exploding. King Cold's tongue's licks are overwhelming and she cries out in bliss. 

Her clit sprayed mist of her making onto his face, then he spotted her cum oozing out of her entrance. His tongue went over to her pussy hole and lap up all of her warm fresh cum off her. (Y/n)-Chan shudders as she felt him eating her cum and he spat her cum mixed his saliva onto his penis. Once he's well lubed, he slowly lowers her down, pushing her down his cock.

She sighed, feeling his huge member being compressed inside her. But she enjoys having his tip pressing against the sensor area that connects to the clit, almost hitting her g-spot. Once she was comfortable in her position, she began to ride him. She slowly lifted herself up and down on his penis, repeating the same process, making King Cold groan in pleasure, "Yes my queen~ Ride me~", he moaned. Once she hears his sexy voice, she cannot control herself as she quicken the pace. She used her full strength, now riding her king at lightning speed. They're used to their usual routine during sex and still love feeling each other when her pussy squeezes him.

It felt like minutes, each ride that hits her g-spot, and makes King Cold groan as his penis is being milked. His huge hands grab onto her hips, assisting her to ride faster. He held back from bucking his hips while being pleasured by his queen. She laid her forehead and face on his chest while going inhuman speed as she rode him. King Cold and (Y/n)-Chan can feel their climaxes reaching its limits. King Cold huffs, "My queen...I love you my queen~", and then he grunts. She laughed softly as she could feel it coming, "I love you my king~ Cum with me!", and she rode out further. After twenty minutes, they both came.

She rode until she stopped, hit her g-spot. King Cold embraced her tightly as they both headed to their highs. His penis shoots his semen inside her, filling her womb. Both breathing hard as they can see stars in their minds. After three minutes, they both finished their highs. King Cold lifted her body up, having his cock pulled out, it limbed after being milked dried. She felt exhausted and leaned her head to his chest. He carried her bridal style and went into the bathroom.

After they're reunion and sex, they spend many weeks; being patient until something happens. Finally, she revealed the news to King Cold that she's finally pregnant again. King Cold is thrilled by the news, praises his queen and kisses her. She felt excited and happy for the results. What shocks her for the next eight months that her husband did not bother her having sex.

 After what he learned, he finally shows appreciation to his wife and gives her space. She was glad that he learned something from her and their son. Speaking of their son, Lord Frieza received news in the eighth month about being a new older brother. He wasn't thrilled what kind of sibling he'll get, yet he is glad that his parents sort their problems out.

The next month arrives, at the nursery room, lies King Cold holding his second born son Cooler. Cooler has his dark violet color exoskeleton, with white joints and head area of his exoskeleton, and has blue gem plates. 

Queen (Y/n)-Chan smiled as she prepared to breast feed her baby; King Cold hands his son to her, then she holds Cooler in her arms, and the baby starts sucking her nipple to drink her milk. King Cold sort of felt jealous that his son is suckling his wife's tits, but he must refrain his horny needs till she allows him on their own time.

"Hey husband", (Y/n)-Chan call out softly to her king. "Yes?", he said in question. "How come he's different than you and Frieza?", she asked. He sighed and thought for a moment, "Well not all offspring can be the same from parents. Some may take after me or other cases, some offspring took after the previous generation. But I'm certain he does take after my great grandfather, at least in different colorization on the exoskeletons", he explained. "Oh", she said, now she knows, and turned to Cooler, "I'm just blessed to have another son." King Cold stood to her side and watched Cooler in awe.

Once he's finished, (Y/n)-Chan clean her nipple and tucked her breasts away. After dressing, King Cold pat Cooler's back until he heard a loud burp. The baby sigh and coos in laughter, hands reaching to King Cold's face. The king smiled as he happily let his son grab onto his face.

 Both king and queen turn to see the servant with a familiar person. "Announcing Lord Frieza's return", he announces. Frieza entered the room and the servant closed the doors. "Ah, my son has returned", King Cold said happily, "Care to hold your new baby brother?" Frieza turns to see Cooler staring at him, but not happy yet glaring at him.

Frieza knew what that baby's thinking. But he hates to make his parents think of him as a terrible son. Frieza let out a sigh and rolled his eyes, "Of course, I love to hold my new baby brother", he said with a smile. King Cold walked over to him and placed Cooler into Frieza's arms. But as soon as Cooler's in Freiza's arms, he suddenly squirmed to get away and grunted. Frieza felt panic and tried to calm him down, cradling him. But Cooler ended up giving him a big punch in the face. Frieza grunted and growled softly, "Hold still...brother", and he struggled to hold Cooler.

King Cold and (Y/n)-Chan sighed, happy to see their sons get along. King Cold's hand wraps around her waist, happy to have her as his own beautiful queen. And (Y/n)-Chan is very happy to be with King Cold as her own king. Her Saiyan race would not understand the bond between her and her own family, especially that some may be against them for rebellious reasons. But she will promise them that as long as she stays by King Cold's side, nothing bad will happen to them.

Many years later, at the arctic mountain continent, Frieza and Cooler with Paragus and Broly are facing off against Frieza's strongest enemies: Goku and Vegeta. After many years of conquering worlds, enslaving and killing innocent lives of beings, and being the strongest tyrants of the universe, both Frieza and his brother Cooler both ruled them all under their iron fists. 

However, since meeting Goku, facing him in the Super Saiyan forms, both of them are defeated. They were revived and yet sent down to Hell for their crimes. Revived again after the Tournament of Power (which replaces Majin Buu and Krillin), they swore to never get caught dead and regroup with their armies.

Once Frieza's two soldiers brought Broly and Paragus to him, he was thrilled and might win to get rid of the Saiyans. Once he met up with Cooler, they joined in a temporary alliance to destroy the two Saiyans on Earth. Here they are now, about to engage in battle. Vegeta grunts, "So you two joining forces?", he said, not amused. 

Cooler chuckled, "Of course we join forces, we both have the same enemies and we will destroy anything in our path for our wish", he explained. Both Goku and Vegeta stood their ground; Frieza walked closer to them, only three yards from them. "Oh, by the way Vegeta, there's a hidden secret that only my family knows", Frieza said, "Or should I say Uncle Vegeta."

Vegeta's face went from a frown to a confused look, "W...what!?" Cooler joins Frieza's side, "You heard him Uncle Vegeta, you're our uncle." Vegeta's face suddenly turns into an outraged frown, "What the hell are you two on about!? I'm a full blooded Saiyan! I'm never related to you bastards!" Frieza tsked, "On the contrary Uncle, it's not you who's our sole relative", he said with a wicked smile.

 Vegeta thought for a moment; he is the only son and only child to his late father King Vegeta III. He lost his mother after his sibling's birth and his parents are the only child too. But what's bothering him is questioning about his father's origin before his race worked for the tyrants.

"Need help?", Cooler said, "Well if you're not convinced, then let's guide you to your father's history." Kikono returned to the ship, after a few minutes, he came back to them with a separate device that holds important documents. He walk over to Vegeta and hands it to him; once Vegeta holds the device, he opens few profiles from his father and the history when his planet encounter with King Cold. 

Goku lean in and read over documents. Vegeta read the forms until he spotted a shocking discovery and Goku saw it: images of Queen (Y/n)-Chan from when she was a teenage princess, related to Vegeta's father. Once Vegeta found the document, he read and was gasping in shock.

Goku read the document and said, "For their freedom of their race and planet, King Cold offered them to work for the Cold Force and for his generations' armies, along with a bride to settle the exchange agreements." Goku may be stupid but he realizes what that means. "Vegeta...your..." "That's right, our mother, the queen of our race, is your oldest sister!", Frieza snickered. Cooler joined Frieza's snickering. Vegeta cannot believe what he just witnessed, his own father actually has a daughter as the oldest and is married to King Cold, and also realizes that Frieza and Cooler are indeed his nephews.

Vegeta's teeth seethed and growls, "SON OF THE BITCH!!!!!", he yells out loud. Broly felt confused what's going on. Paragus doesn't care about the squabble. Goku walked to Vegeta, "Vegeta, I didn't know you're related to them?", he said shocked. "BECAUSE NOBODY TOLD ME ABOUT THIS!!!!!!", Vegeta yelled at him, "WHY WOULD MY SISTER BE HAPPILY MARRIED TO THAT BASTARD AND HAVE THOSE TWO AS SONS!?!?" 

Cooler sighed, "Vegeta, you do deserve the truth. So let's just get to the point: after my birth, ten years later, some of the remaining surviving Saiyans found out that Frieza annihilate the Saiyans and their planet. They were in rage and decided to raid our father's palace and murdered our dear mother. She truly is a wonderful mother; so sad that she's not with us."

Vegeta is also shocked again, cannot believed that his fellow Saiyan comrades were killed for their punishment for the murder of his sister. He took a deep breath and stood up, frowning at them. "It doesn't matter if I'm related to you two. For your crimes of claiming so many lives including my race, I will destroy you both!", Vegeta exclaimed. 

Both Cooler and Frieza sighed. "Oh well, we were going to offer one last chance to live and join us as a family. But I guess family doesn't matter to you", Cooler said. "And we don't care about family either", Frieza added with a wicked voice and smirked.

Paragus stepped in, "Enough of this squabble, Broly, go fight them!", he exclaimed. Broly powered up his ki, let out a roar. Both Goku and Vegeta stood their ground in a battle stance. This may be weird that the sons of a saiyan and an ice-jin ruler are fighting against their uncle and Goku. But oh well, things bound to change even for destroying their uncle. 

How will it go? Unfortunately, we'll never know. But one thing's for sure is no matter how strong they are, good will defeat evil. For sure. If (Y/n)-Chan was alive and witnessed this event, well things will be complicated. And family is more important than her race.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 1K 28
HEY PEEPS ITS MY SECOND BOOK . I WILL EXPLAIN ABOUT THIS IN THE FIRST CHAPTER . pls support guys cause i need you readers to give advice to improve t...
258K 2.3K 51
This is a update version of the main cover of the oneshot fanfics. I will add my earlier fanfics into this one and hopefully get it right this time...
136K 1.2K 47
Hello guys, just yesterday the book was glitching and realized that another story was removed and forget who request them. Anyway, this is like part...
120K 5.6K 31
This is the Sequel to Ride or Die, if you have not read it then I STRONGLY suggest you do, otherwise you are going to ask ALOT of questions. This is...