Kitten (BNHA X Child!Reader)✅

By AlanaFitz

"Hitoshi you can't just put your little sister in the sink whenever she bothers you!" Shota yelled trying to... More

"Want a little sibling?"
"What about her?"
"She's so cute!"
"I thought you were kidding"
"Squishy.."
"IIDA DON'T HIT HER!"
"Unattended"
"You PUSSY!"
"Happy Birthday~"
"It's not a toy, Tamaki"
"Tinyzawa~"
"What happened to her!?"
"Wrestling?"
Hitoshi the meanie
The Future (1)
LOV (1)
Bullies
The Past (2)
LOV (2)
First Kiss!
"Are you cheating on me?"
Her mom (1)
Her mom (2)
Her mom (3) + LOV
Hehe
"MARRY ME!"
Her mom (4)
Her mom (5)
her mom (6)
Back to the Future (3)
"She touched my balls!"
The End!
ayo!

"THEY'RE BONDING"

38.1K 1.2K 2.4K
By AlanaFitz

This chapter was so cute and for what!?
_________________________________________

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

5

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ɴʏᴀ~

It had been a week since (Y/n) arrived at the Yamada/Aizawa/Shinsou household, Honestly she loved it there.

It was 1 in the morning and she had just woken up because she was thirsty. She didn't know if she was to go to her Parents' room, the kitchen or just suck it up till morning.

After some serious 3 year old thinking, she crawled off her bed and waddled out of the room.

The dim light from the kitchen made it easier for her to navigate her way there.

She yawned one more time holding the grape plush her big brother gave her as she finally entered the kitchen.

"Why are you awake?" A voice asked, Hitoshi stood beside an open fridge holding a juice-box as he stared at the kid who was awake waaaaay passed her bed time.

"Water" she answered shortly.

"Oh. Okay.. don't you want some Juice instead?" He asked as he picked her up and sat her on the countertop.

"Okay" she smiled.

He smiled back at her before turning to the fridge and getting a juice-box for her.

"Hey" he called her getting her attention "Don't tell Daddy and Papa okay?" He whispered as he put a finger over his lips.

She nodded giggling slightly while he opened the little juice-box for her.

"Our little secret" He smirked, handing her the juicebox.

"Thank you"

"Do you want a snack too?" He asked and she nodded again.

He pulled out the tray of brownies from the fridge. Making sure the pull out the left tray and not the right one. I'm not gonna make that mistake again

"Here you go" He said handing her a square before shoving one into his mouth. "It's good right?" (He fuckin that shit upp~)

"Yeah! Good!" She repeated, eating happily.

After eating 2 more squares each, Hitoshi decided it was too late for her to be up and decided to take her to bed.

"Okay Kitten, it's time for bed."He sighed carrying her.

She pouted looking up at him. Of course the Kitten eyes were starting to pierce into his soul, making him let out a sigh of defeat.

"O-okay you can stay with me" He grit his teeth "but we can't make noise okay?"

She nodded eagerly, clutching the boy and plush tighly as they both sat on the couch.

Hitoshi put a Kid's movie on for her on his phone and they watched for a few minutes before he noticed her yawns had gotten more frequent.

It was understandable, he didn't expect a toddler to be a night owl like himself.

He scooped her up once again lying her down on his chest. She groggily rest her head on him as he eye lids started to feel heavier.

She fell asleep quite quickly, and Hitoshi continued to use his phone quietly as he rubbed his hands on her back in a soothing, circular motion.

Before he knew it he was knocked out on the couch.

His initial plan was to tuck (Y/n) in and hide the evidence before going to bed but they ended up falling alseep on the couch.

°❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫/ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈°

"That's weird..." Aizawa mumbled to himself as he propped himself up on the bed he shared with the lazy blonde.

"(Y/n) hasn't come in yet.."

Over the days, the little girl always found herself knocking lightly on their bedroom door in the mornings so she wouldn't seem impolite.

The couple suggested she just walked in but she didn't so they started leaving the door open so she'd just walk in.

"Zashi.." Aizawa tapped the male beside him.

"If breakfast isn't ready, leave me alone" The blonde groaned, shoving his husband's hand aside.

"Tch. Bitch" Aizawa hissed before getting off his bed sluggishly. He trudged out of their bedroom and downstairs.

He paused taking in the sight.

Hitoshi lying on the couch, asleep with his mouth wide open. He held (Y/n)'s head and back protectively so she wouldn't fall.

He gaped. Is that even Hitoshi? He thought.

He turned his heel and marched back to the room to call Hizashi.

"Zashi get up!" He started, violently shaking the man.

"No~ it's Saturday" he whined.

"Get up or else you'll miss it! It's a milestone"

"Milestone!?" He repeated jumping up. "(Y/n)!? Where is she?!"

"Get the camera ready. Follow me downstairs" Aizawa commanded storming out of the room with his half-asleep husband frantically scrambling behind him.

They stopped at the foot of the staircase and Hizashi's hand flew to his mouth as he recorded with the phone in the right hand.

"THEY'RE BONDING" Hizashi yelled loudly making Shouta smack his back "ow- sorry"

"Oh..you're awake" Hitoshi mumbled looking at the pair "are you recording?" He turned to Hizashi.

"Yeah"

Hitoshi scoffed. (Y/n) started to shuffle in his hold and she woke up a few seconds later.

She propped herself up with both arms, sitting on Hitoshi's torso like a chair.

She rubbed her eyes harshly letting out small whines as the light from the open window hit her eyes.

She looked around for a little bit before it finally clicked in her brain that she was sitting on top of a human being.

"Good morning" she said almost inaudible as she smiled down at her brother sweetly.

"Good morning" he smiled back at her and Hizashi gushed at the pair as he clicked his phone continuously taking multiple photos.

Aizawa dramatically put his hand on his chest, the cuteness was just something he couldn't handle.

After a million pictures and 'good mornings' the couple went over to their kids.

"I remember tucking her in last night, how did you both end up here?" Aizawa asked.

"She was uh- she wanted water"

"Are you sure?" Hizashi tilted his head.

"You two stayed up eating brownies didn't  you?" Aizawa smirked knowingly

"How did-"

"You eat like a child, there's chocolate on your face" The ravenette sighed using his sleeve to wipe the teen's cheek.

"Oh.."

"Kitten where's my hug?" Hizashi pouted at the little girl opening his arms wide for her.

And as the child she was, she joyfully hopped off her brother and into the tall man's arms. She loved the attention they all gave her.

"Alright! Let's have breakfast" Aizawa announced "remember we have somewhere we're going today"

"Oh the theme park.." Hitoshi muttered to himself.

"Yeah~ (Y/n)'s first day out with us" Hizashi added.

You're probably wondering why they hadn't let her out before. From what I've learnt, little kids who get adopted aren't really let out on the first few days, just so they can get comfortable with their environment and the the family they're living with.

"(Y/n), can you say theme park?" Asked Shouta.

"Theme park!" She said proudly, she was sure that was correct.

"Our girl is so smart~" Hizashi cooed.

She smiled to herself. One thing was for sure, she really preferred this house to the adoption centre.

She was stoked to finally go to this 'theme park' they'd been taking about excitedly.

°❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫/ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈°

(Y/n) winced at the sight. There were so many people in sight. She was far from 'stoked' she was nervous. She wasn't used to this many people she didn't know around her.

"Which one should we ride first?" Aizawa asked.

"Hellstorm" Hitoshi answered quickly poiting at the biggest, tallest, scariest looking ride in the distance.

A shiver ran down Hizashi's spine. One thing he hated almost as much as bugs were heights.

"Why don't you both ride the teacups?" Asked Aizawa.

"Why don't you both join us?" Hitoshi asked.

"Please- I'd rather die than let anyone i know see me in that" Hizashi scoffed giving the little girl to her brother.

Wow..okay.

"Okay. Fine" he rolled his eyes

They boarded the ride and the little girl made sure to sit really close to her brother. It was her first time on one of these.

He sensed her nervousness and put his hand over hers.

"Don't be scared, I'm right here" He smiled down at her and on cue the ride started to move.

She flinched at the sudden movememt but later on got used to it.

It started to move faster and the other kids on the ride started to squeal and giggle.

(Y/n) started to enjoy the ride, she started to laugh too. Hitoshi smiled, although he found it kind of dumb.

The ride ended shortly after and she frowned a bit when they came down.

"Again please?" She asked the 3 who blinked at her.

This was the first time she had asked for something so of course they were going to give it to her. Heck they'd  let her ride the teacups a million times if she wanted to.

"Of course" Hizashi smiled "Toshi, get your ass back on that line" He pointed at the teen who rolled his eyes

After riding the teacups another 3 times and kther multiple rides that Hitoshi lowkey found boring, they stopped at a food stand. There were multiple but Hitoshi suggested that she'd try a marshmallow pop.

They finally reached the front of the line and the saleswoman's eyes landed on the little girl who comfortably sat on the ravenette shoulders

"Excuse me, your daughter is so cute~" A lady cooed from behind the counter waving at the little girl.

"Thanks!" Hizashi beamed "why don't you say thanks to the nice lady (Y/n)?"

"Thank you.." she mumbled shyly, hiding her face behind Aizawa's head.

"What's that?" She asked quietly pointing at the marshmallows the lady was covering up in chocolate.

"It's a marshmallow" Hitoshi answered

"Can you say marshmallow?"

"Mar..mash..mello" she almost bit her tongue trying to pronounce the word.

"Good job honey~" Hizashi's heart melted for the umpteenth time that day.

The nice lady handed (Y/n) the marshamallow pop and she stared at it for a while before finally taking a bite.

Hizashi and Hitoshi watched her face intensely for results.

"Do you like it?" Aizawa asked.

"Mhm...squishy" she mumbled playing with it as she ate.

'AJSJSISJW SHES SO CUTE IM GONNA DIEEEEEEEEE' Hizashi's thoughts went wild as the little girl munched on her snack.

They proceeded to go on other rides and even let Hitoshi go on his scary ride, he did not make it out. He was shaking when he got off

Yes, was a good day for the Yamada/Aizawa/Shinsou family because no bones were broken, nothing got burnt. And there was no missing child.

Many pictures were taken and printed. Hizashi was later scolded for improper money spending.

Overall the day way good. Aizawa smiled to himself, thinking about the good family bonds they all strengthened as he washed out his hair. Well that is, until he pulled out some marshmallow fluff from his hair.

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

Kitten

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

/ᐠ. 。.ᐟ\ᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ˗

_________________________________________

Wish I had an older brother 🥺 anyone wanna adopt me?

N e ways

Vote?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1.3K 107
Hizashi Yamada befriended the quite and mean kid. But was hypnotized by his voice and beauty. They grew up as best friends but what happens when it s...
263K 9.4K 89
All Midoriya wanted was to visit his mother for the weekend. Instead he's kidnapped by one of the most prominent villain groups in Japan, and they go...
145K 6.2K 17
⌜ ❝ 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐔𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐔𝐀? ❞ ⌟ .・゜゜・  ・゜゜・. 〄 𝗕...
722K 18.2K 97
After being saved from the league of villains you where met with the man who let you in his home with open arms Meeting his goofy class you've grown...