Cold Hearted|Feitan Portor x...

By grass_n_frogs

(Y/n) is trying to steal Feitan's heart while he coldly interacts with her. No matter how harsh his words are... More

・Disclaimer・
・Prologue ・
・Chapter 1・
・Chapter 2・
・Chapter 3 ・
・Chapter 4 ・
・Chapter 5・
・Chapter 6・
・Chapter 7 ・
・Chapter 8・
・Chapter 9・
・Chapter 10・
・Chapter 11・
・Chapter 12・
・Chapter 13・
・Chapter 14・
・Chapter 15・
・Chapter 17・
・Chapter 18・
・Epilogue・
・Trivia Facts ・
Alternative Ending (Chapter 15)

・Chapter 16・

6.6K 210 415
By grass_n_frogs

Thank you so much for all the support! Seriously, all your comments make my day! (づ ̄ 3) Fluff time with the Phantom Troupe. :)))

・・・

(Y/n)'s POV

I recognize these nen bullets!

I watched as they whizzed by, shooting through hundreds of lives. Wait-

I'm running laps around in this crystal, holy mama Jesus, I'm SAVED!! That means Feitan and everybody else is here. Ah, sucks for you Genko, you're a dead man! Wait- I shouldn't be celebrating right now.

I can feel Genko's body jump up.

On top of the building, Genko looks down at the body pile at the body. Ugh, I feel bad... They are all so innocent. Yea a little crazy and maybe there's a couple of douche bags there- AND HOLY MAMA IS THAT MY MAN- I MEAN IS THAT FEITAN-!?

I quickly bang on the crystal, "Feitan! Feitan!" He was right there. I'm so close to him, if only if I can just reach my arm out! "Feittaaannn!!" He's not going to hear me, so why am I screaming? Ah, I haven't seen him in months, my head is going to explode from all of thi- LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME IS THAT PHINKS!? NOBUNAGA!? GENKO'S DEAD- SAYONARA BUDDY- oh please God, let everybody including me be safe from all of this, except for this man GENKO here. Amen.

Huh? What's going on, we're turning around? Genko's large hand grasp onto the crystal and all the sudden it went dark. Why is it dark? I can hear a gunshot? Muffle talking? I put my ear against the crystal, but all of the sudden, my body falls back as the crystal moves. The crystal rolls out of Genko's pocket, causing me to tumble around. Looking up, I see Feitan stabbing Genko over and over. On the floor, another crystal lies shattered all over the ground. It feels like I was in a pool of blood. How sickeing. Ugh-

Why is everybody crying? Why does Feitan look so up- huh? What's going on? My head- My head feels light-

"H-Huh...?" My eyes unblurred itself and- HOLY JEBUS I CAN SEE MYSELF-

Blankets were piled on me. I was basically a blanket burrito. I quickly stood up, but instantly, my legs lost balance, causing me to fall on the small coffee table below. It almost knocks the breath out of me as I brought everything on the table down with me. So much noise was made that a woman came rushing out to see what's going on. She finds me laying on my back, facing the ceiling up. The lady help me up as a groan in pain. My aching back. My aching legs. Why did I felt like I just ran a marathon?

I touch my spinning head, looking over at the woma- I-

"W-Who are- Mom? Am I dreaming? Am I dead? Wh-Who are you? Where am I?" My heart pounds fast as I can see the woman's eyes becoming glass marble. She gives me a sweet, warm smile, cupping my face, "No, you're not dead and yes, I am your mom. Welcome home, honey." My mouth was left wide open.

"M-Mom? Please let this be real!" I squeeze her hand on my face, "Mom..." I was overflowed with joy as she brings me close in a tight embrace. It felt warm. It felt like home. Tears spilled out of my eyes, realizing I was finally free from this nightmare. "I'm so glad. My dear (y/n)." Her voice is just like how I remember.

In this small living room, we cried our hearts out. I waited for so long to reunite with mom again. I dreamed of hugging her tightly again. I can't explain this rushing happiness of my heart.

After a while, we let go of each other, but we still held hands. "Where am I, mom?" I look around the area, wiping my eyes. "My house. Look, Fei's here too!" A healthy Fei comes running, pouncing onto my lap. "Fei! My little child." I wrap my arms around its small body, "Ooooh, I miss you too Fei." Mom comes and wraps her arms around us, "Thank you..." She whispers. Was it to god or was it to...?

"Phantom Troupe! Wait! How did I get here? Where is the Phantom Troupe." My mom stands up, "Let me settle you down and we can have some food. You haven't ate for while. I'll fill you in." She helps me stand up, my jello legs wiggles as I fell onto the couch. Mom sat down next to me, holding my hand.I give her a smile until I noticed warmth around my neck.

I touched my neck with my other hand to find something covering it. I look down, "What the-" My weak arms take it off and I regonize the skeleton immediately. Feitan's mask...? FEITAN'S MASK?!"WHAT THE-"

・・・

"Oh boy..." Feitan looks away as he moves his mask up a little. "Be careful dear, you aren't used to walking yet." (Y/n) struggles to stand on her own two feet, despite her mom helping, but seeing Feitan got her heart racing and the temptation to bombard him with all her love. The smile on her face was wide and she just couldn't take her eyes off of Feitan. In her hand, was the mask Feitan gave to her mom. As you can see, Kayo broke the promise of hiding it from (y/n) when she came back. ;)

"Fetain!" (Y/n) starts walking quickly towards him, though it was kind of unstable due to her soul leaving her body for 7 months. "Oh jeez..." How is Feitan supposed to respond to this? He finally finds the courage to look straight at her, but all he got was the girl he secretly missed for so long falling onto him. His arms are hung in the air, confused if they should wrap around her or smack her in the head for invading his precious space.

(Y/n)'s arm wraps around his torso, tears were emerging out of her (e/c) eyes, "Feitan! I missed you so much! I thought about you every day! I'm so happy!" She sniffs before continuing, "Did you miss me?" Feitan grunts with his eyebrows furrowing together, looking down, "...Sure... Now get off of me." She lets go of him with a pout, "You're still so mea- Woah!" Her legs wobbles, forgetting how to stand for a moment. Her head falls back and the sky spins, making her vision blurry. It then stops to where (y/n) can see the sky clearly.

"Are you trying to get a concussion too?" Feitan holds onto her arm, pulling her up. Her body falls right on him again, "N-No..." (Y/n) fumbles with her words as she stands up straight again. Feitan still holds onto her arm, looking straight at her. The clumsy girl avoids his eyes in embarrassment, "So..." (Y/n) was at loss for words because she knows with instinct, that Feitan changed a little, despite his harsh words still lives in his speech. "Still shy?" "No!" (Y/n)'s cheeks flush a little. Her mom was in the back, smiling at the scene.

"I want to talk to you... in private." Feitan finally says his thoughts. He could hear (y/n) gasps, "R-Really? Is this really Feitan?" (Y/n) pokes in the cheek, "A clone of Feitan?" With his other free hand, he smacks her poking finger, "Stop that. It's annoying." (Y/n) gives him a cheeky smile, "Totally not a clone. Anywayyysss," She holds up the mask in her hand, "Explain???" Feitan scoffs, "Phinks stole it and gave it to your mom. I would never give you my mask." (Y/n) squints her eyes in suspicion, "Hehhhh? Okay... Sure..." Feitan's face twists in annoyance,

"You're still annoying as ever." (Y/n) smiles even wider, "I know you like me!"

"No."

"Yes..."

"No."

"You wanted to talk to me in private." "I change my mind." A vein pops on her forehead, "Hey! I wanna kno- Huh-" The two hears something in the distance. A bunch of rumbling footsteps can be heard from behind Feitan. (Y/n) moves her head so she can see what's around Feitan while Feitan just turns around.

They can clearly see a dust storm coming over and callings of (y/n)'s name can be heard." Feitan grumbles, "Oh no..."

"What? What!?" (Y/n) asks him anxiously, "Is it something bad?" Feitan rolls his eyes, "Yea..."

"(Y/N)!!!!" Uvogin comes running with Phinks and Nobunaga right behind him. You can see the tears clearly in all their eyes as they come, titan running through the junk. "Just like animals." Feitan mumbles.

Once Uvo locks his eyes on (y/n)'s standing figure, his boost of serotonin shoots right through him, "(Y/N)!!!!!!" He opens his arms wide open and just like a beast, he scoops (y/n) up in a giant bear hug. He swings her around, rubbing her cheeks against his. Kayo kind of worries a little, seeing how rough Uvogin is, but she calms down seeing (y/n) laughing and smiling, "Uvo! I missed you so so so much!" "(Y/N)!!! HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU, I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH! NEVER LEAVE US AGAIN!!" He squeezes her so tighter that her soul might want to leave again.

Tears stream down his face as he tosses (y/n) up in the air, catching her and spinning her around, "Uvogin, you maniac! You're going to break all her bones!" Nobunaga raises his fist in anger. "And let us hug (y/n)! You big oaf!" Phinks points at Uvo who only stook his tongue out at him, "Not my fault you guys are SLOW!"

"Please..." Feitan grumbles with a glare. Kayo walks up beside Feitan, "Thank you so much for getting her back." Feitan gives her a glimpse before turning his eyes back on Phinks, Nobunaga, and (y/n)'s sandwich hug, with (y/n) all squish in the middle. "We wanted her back too."

"Ohhh! Feitan, getting all romantic are we?! Oi! (Y/n)! Do you know how depres- OoF!" A rock was ricochet off of Uvo's head, knocking it to look down. Uvo turns around slowly with a malicious grin, "You damn fool." Feitan looks at Uvogin with a bored expression, tossing a small stone in the air repeatedly. The slick spider smirks underneath his mask, "Oh no. Did this little boy get hurt? You want me to kiss your little boo-boo away?" His mocking tone was the match that lit the gasoline, "Oh, damn you! You're just grumpy you're the size of a baked bean!" Uvo stands up, picking a decent size rock,

"No! Uvvooo! Don't hurt Feitan! You're making a bad impression on my mom!" (Y/n) manages to call out between the overly affectionate spiders. Uvo turns his eyes to meet Kayo's. He drops the rock, "My bad." He says quickly, "I promise I'm not going to hurt you." He stands up straight with his hand up. Kayo starts laughing, "Oh no worries." She gives a thumbs up. "Ohhh! Look at Uvo being a mommy's boy!" Phinks calls out. "Hey mommy's boy, you want a cookie for being such a goody-two-shoes!?" Nobunaga joins in. "What did you bastards say!? I'm going to smash you into bits!" Nobunaga and Phinks lets go of (y/n), ducking behind her, "But a goody boy wouldn't hurt (y/n)!" Uvogin halts his tracks, "Why are you all bullying me!?"

"There's already a fight I see." (Y/n) turns around, "Machi! Paku! Everyone!" (Y/n)'s wobbly legs sprints to Machi's arm, but never reaches it for she has fell down. "Your legs are still unstable! Don't push yourself!" Kayo calls out in a scolding voice. "Sorry, mom!" (Y/n) lifts her head, coughing out the dirt. She looks up to see Machi kneeling down in front of her, "Welcome back."

Machi holds out her hand for (y/n) to take. Pulling her up, Machi engulfs her in a big hug, "You idiot. I'm sorry we let you go through that." Shizuku comes in a joined too, "You're really strong for going through that too." Pakunoda comes to the side. She smiles as she wraps her arms around all three of them, "We're glad you're home."

They all heard sniffling from (y/n). "You guys are my home." She hugs Machi a little tighter, "Thank you." Happy tears roll down her chin as she embraces in the warmth of her close female family.

She wipes away the tears as she comes to meet the boss. "Thank you, boss! I'm sorry for putting the Phantom Troupe through all that trouble!" (Y/n) gives him a respectful bow. Chrollo only shakes his head, "You're a member of the Phantom Troupe. We did what we had to do." She looks up at him with a bright smile. Chrollo returns the same genuine smile also closing his eyes in the process.

He felt arms wrap against his torso when he opens his eyes again. "You're like a father to me. I hope you know that." (Y/n) whispers to him. The whole Phantom Troupe was in shock. Nobody. I mean NOBODY ever gives the boss affection. Chrollo pats her head, "I'm glad I can play that role then."

(A/N: I SWEAR I'm not one of those horny chrollo stans, but PLEASE DADDY CHROLLO, alright I'll stop, please continue :D)

"By the way! Have you met my mom yet! Come!" (Y/n) takes Chrollo hand and drags him all the way to her mom, "Mama, this is the man that saved me." Kayo shakes as she gazes up at the one and only leader of the Phantom Troupe. "N-Nice to meet you, sir. Thank you so much for looking after my daughter." Kayo holds out her hands, though it was shaking a little. "Chrollo. Just call me Chrollo. (Y/n) has a unique ability after all." He shook her hand. (Y/n), why did you put your mom in a position like that?

After having a memorable moment with everybody else, it was time for Feitan to have a little chat with (y/n) in private.

They walk next to each other side by side with Feitan having to help (y/n) walk carefully by letting her use his arms. He might secretly likes it, who knows?

The morning was still in the air as they walk out of Meteor City. "Where are we going?" (Y/n) asks Feitan, looking over at him. "Somewhere private." "Isn't this private enough?" (Y/n) looks around the isolated areas. Meteor City was right behind them, but other than that, you will not spot a single human nor building. "Somewhere better than here." (Y/n) looks over at him, "Hm, alright then." She lays her head on Feitan's shoulder, "This is like a date." Feitan scoffs, "Don't make me drop you."

(Y/n) lifts her head up again, "Gah! So cruel!" "Don't shout in my ear you raccoon." "Raccoon!?" "Shush." (Y/n) pouts, "Don't shush me." Feitan looks over at her with the most stoic face. He lifts his finger to where his mouth is. "Shh."
"Oh, Wh-"

*Cue the "To Be Continue" Music >>>>*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 738 21
Fanfic, about you and Feitan (fem reader) ..................................................................................... You're on a mission w...
5.7K 348 60
Raine goes on an adventure to a deadly jungle with mythical beasts to get revenge on a former Spider who destroyed her home. She's trained hard to ke...
6.2K 130 14
(U) is depressed, and grieving after her entire clan is slaughtered -aside from her brother who she has no idea we're he is- but that's not the worst...
22.5K 1K 16
From the day you left home you had been dreading the ill-fated meeting with your soulmate. Correction, one of your seven soulmates. Further correctio...