Lalla Skywalker | O. Kenobi

By AVERAGEPERS0N

Lalla Skywalker; the protective older sibling of the young Anakin Skywalker. Together they will go through tr... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight

six

15K 333 110
By AVERAGEPERS0N

Lalla watched a Anakin, Qui-Gon, and Obi-Wan walked back into the room. She kept her eyes on Ani as he rushed to her side. He grabbed her hand quickly, squeezing it tight as she looked towards the masters again. The two Jedi walked to the were behind them.

"The force is strong with them" The jedi master stated to the Qui-Gon.

"They are to be trained then?" Their guardian asked.

"No. They will not be trained" The man said, making Anakin and Lalla look at each other

"No?" Qui-Gon asked, his hands going to his hips.

"They are too old" He said nonchalantly.

"One of them is chosen one. You must see it" Qui-Gon tried to reason. The chosen one? Ani and Lal looked at each other curiously, trying to figure out what he meant.

"Clouded the boys future is" The green one said

"What about hers?" Qui-Gon asked quickly.

"It is light for her" He said making Qui-Gon sign a bit. Ani sqeezed her hand tight now, obviously not liking how his future was cloudy and hers wasn't.

"I will train them" Qui-Gon said while walking up right behind them, placing his hands on their shoulders once again.

"I take Anakin and Lalla as my padawan learners" He said quickly.

"An apprentice you have, Qui-Gon. Can't have two you can" The man said. Qui-Gon turned to Obi-Wan and sighed.

"I will take Lalla as my apprentice, once i face tries I will train her" He said, Lalla looking towards him with curious eyes.

"Our own counsel we will keep on who is ready" The man said, Obi-Wan glancing towards Lalla as she looked down at Ani and hers intertwined hands.

"He is headstrong and has much to learn of the living force, but he is capable" Qui-Gon tried to reason.

"The young skywalkers fates will be decided later" He said, clearly ending the conversation.

"Go with the Queen of Naboo and discover the identity of this dark warrior. This is the clue we need to unravel the mystery of the Sith" The other Jedi said. Lalla smiled a little to herself, she was excited to see Naboo.

"May the force be with you" The small one said making Lalla look up at him. She bowed a bit as she saw Ani start to before following the group out.

Lalla stood with Ani as they talked to R2-D2. Ani was still learning to communicate with the droid but Lalla understood him well. She watched from the corner of her eye as Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon walked over towards them.

"His fate is uncertain, he's not dangerous" Qui-Gon argued, Lalla knowing about Ani.

"The council will decide Anakins and Lalla's futures" He said ending the conversation.

"I'm not worried about Lalla, Master" Obi-Wan said only for Qui-Gon ignore it and tell him to get on board. Lalla looked over to Anakin as looked down at the droid sadly before walking over to Qui-Gon.

"Qui-Gon, sir, I don't want to be a problem" He said, his voice shaky. Lalla patted R2's head before walking over to her brother. She watched as Qui-Gon kneeled before Ani, reassuring him that he wouldn't be.

"I'm not allowed to train either of you, so I want you to watch and be mindful" The jedi said to both of them now.

"Always remember: your focus determines your reality. Anakin stay close to me and Lalla stay close to Obi-Wan and you'll be safe" He said making both children nod.

"Master,sir, I heard Yoda talking about midi-chlorians. I've been wondering, what are midi-chlorians?" He asked so Lalla placed her hand on the back of his head softly.

"Midi-chlorians are a microscopic life-form that resides within all living cells." Qui-Gon explained while smiling to the two children.

"They live inside us?" Lalla asked as Anakin shuffled into her a bit.

"Inside your cells, yes. And we are symbionts with them" He said while resting a hand on his knee.

"Symbionts?" Lalla asked, clearly confused by the word as Anakin tried to figure out how to say it under his breath.

"Life forms living together for a mutual advantage. Without the Midi-chlorians life could not exist and we would have no knowledge of the Force" He explained to them, both nodding in understanding.

"When you both learn to quiet your mind, you'll both hear them speaking to you" He added on.

"I don't understand" Ani said shaking his head softly. Lalla smiled a bit towards Qui-Gon as this as she ran her hand through his hair without even realizing.

"With time and training, Ani, you will. You will too Lalla" He reassured them with a smile while standing and moving them off to the side just as the Queen reached them. Ani and Lalla had no idea the queen was even coming yet but they just assumed it was a jedi trick.

"Your majesty, it's our pleasure to continue to serve and protect you" Qui-Gon said greeting the Queen. 

"I welcome your help" The queen said, her monotoned voice making Lalla look at Ani with a smile as he tried to not laugh as well. She sounded so bored, "Senator Palpatine fears the federation means to destroy me"

"I assure you I will not allow that to happen" The jedi says as they start walking to the ship side by side.

As soon as the Queen was settled Lalla found herself sitting on chair with Ani in her lap as he babbled on to JarJar about how he was so excited to see the plants. As soon as they came out of hyperspace Lalla found Ani jumping off her lap and running towards the front of the ship. She got up and followed behind watching as he sat down and started talking to the Captain about the controls and such. She stayed off to the side as he talked with the man learning things that she could've never taught him.

Lalla stood with the queen and her hand maids as they watched JarJar walk out of the water. He talks to the men quickly, Lalla moving so she was standing behind Ani. They watched as Jar Jar quickly started leading them through the forest, Lalla grabbed Anakin's hand tightly while keeping him close to her side. They were told to walk in front of Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon.

After a long time walking the group found themselves coming face to face with a gungan warrior who said he must escort them to the king. Lalla just went along with the group, finding it best not to ask any questions at the time.

Ani and Lalla looked around in awe at all the Gungans that watched them pass, their eyes drawn to the Queen.

"Your honor, Queen Amidala of the Naboo" The gungan stated while introducing the queen. The group walked up quickly,

"Uh He-Heyo dadee, Big Boss Nass, your honor" JarJar greeted, stuttering over his words a bit making Lalla and Anakin giggle softly.

"JarJar Binks. Who's da uss-en uthers?" The king asked while pointing tot he group.

"I am Queen Amidala of the Naboo. I come before you in peace." The queen said as the jedi and children moved to the side a bit. Anakin watched closely at the exchange as Lalla glanced around at everything.

"Ah, Naboo Biggen. Yousa bringen da Mackineeks. Yousa all bombad" The king said making Anakin and Lalla look at each other, both thinking he sounded crazy.

"We have searched you out because we wish to form an alliance." The Queen started before she was quickly cut off by Padme. Lalla and Anakin watched with wide eyes as Padme stepped before the Queen.

"Your Honor" She started while walking up further.

"Whosa dis?" The Gungan asked while looking around. Ani and Lalla were thinking just about the same right about now.

"I am Queen Amidala" Padme said, JarJar gasping a she looked down at her. Anakin looked up at Lalla who looked just as confused as everyone else, whispers going around the group, "This is my decoy, my protection, my loyal bodyguard. I'm sorry for my deception, but it was necessary to protect myself"

Lalla felt Obi-Wans hand on her shoulder, that made her know he was just as confused as she was. She heard Obi-Wan snicker a little at everyone face, Lalla turning a bit catching a glimpse of his hidden smile.

"Although we do not always agree, Your Honor, our two great societies have always lived in peace. The Trade Federation has destroyed all we have worked so hard to build. If we do not act quickly, all will be lost forever. I ask you to help us. No, I beg you to help us. We are your humble servants." Padme finished while getting to the ground. Lalla felt Obi-Wan push her down gently as the rest of the group kneeled to the floor. She was watching for an answering, hoping it was a good one so that she could stop focusing on Obi-Wan who was still holding onto her.

"Ha!" The boss said suddenly, laughing loudly. Lalla looked behind her, her chin lightly touching Obi-Wans hand as she looked for answered. The boy just shrugged showing that he didn't know either,

"Yousa no tinken yousa greater den da Gungans?" He asked while smiling, "Me-e-esa lika dis. Maybe wesa bein friends"

She felt Obi-Wan squeeze her shoulder as Anakin smiled up at her. Lalla smiled to him, Ani reaching up and poking her dimple playfully. The group stood while JarJar jumped around cheering. Lalla turned towards the jedi behind her smiling, both of them grinning too. When she turned she finally forced Obi-Wans hand off her shoulder, it feeling a bit cold now that it was gone.

Ani and Lalla stood watching as a Gungan called through some device. He looked down at them and shouted that they were coming. Lalla and Ani looked down at each other before quickly running back to where everyone was. They need to be quick.

"They're here!" The kids screamed as they got closer to the woods. She watched as head turned towards them as they waved their arms yelling it again. They finally reached the group after moment, both trying to catch their breathe.

"Good, they made it" Padme said smiling as three speeders came towards them.

"Yousa did grand!" The king said with JarJar under his arm. Lalla smiled at the JarJar as she watched, still panting a bit.

"JarJar Binks bring uss-en and da Naboo together" He said, JarJar trying to be modest and deny what he'd said. She watched as they continued walking, the king talking to Jar Jar happily. She leaned on the small ship, Ani leaning beside her.

"What is the situation?" Padmé asked as she walked over to them. Obi-Wan stood beside her, watching the interaction intently.

"Almost everyone's in camps. A few hundred police and guards have formed an underground resistance movement. I brought back as many of the leaders as I could" The captain explained, Anakin furrowing his eyebrows a bit. He looked up at Lalla, obviously confused, but she just nodded her head once. Now wasn't the time for them to be talking.

"The Federation army's also much larger than we thought, and much stronger. Your highness, this is a battle I do not think that we can win" He continues while looking at the Jedi. Ani and Lalla's shoulders dropped a bit at his lack of optimism.

"The battle is a diversion. The Gungans must draw the droid army away from the cities. R2," As Padmé said the droids name it immediately put a hologram out for them to see, "we can enter the city using the secret passages on the waterfall side. Once we get to the main entrance, Captain Panaka will create a diversion. Then we can enter the palace and capture the viceroy. Without the viceroy they will be lost and confused. What do you think, Master Jedi?"

Lalla looked towards Qui-Gon curious on what he was going to say. She had a hard time keeping up with the plans but she knew they would work, they had to.

"The viceroy will be well-guarded." He said simply. Captain Panaka looked between the Jedi before speaking,

"The difficulty is getting into the throne room. Once we're inside we shouldn't have a problem."

"There is a possibility, with this diversion, many Gungans will be killed" Qui-Gon warned, Lalla and Anakin looking towards the king. Ani didn't realize people were going to be killed over this.

"Wesa ready to do our-san part" He said quickly.

"We have a plan which should immobilize the droid army. We will send what pilots we have to knock out the droid control ship orbiting the plant." Padme continued, sharing the rest of her very well thought out plan. Lalla looked around at the people, wondering how her and Ani fit into the plan at all.

"A well conceived plan. However, there's great risk. The weapons in your fighters may not penetrate the shields." Qui-Gon said, Lalla looking over at him and then back at Padme. Padme didn't look discouraged in the slightest by this.

"There's an even bigger danger. If the viceroy escapes, your highness, he will return with another droid army" Obi-Wan said, Lalla's eyes now falling on him. He looked determined, but also a bit hesitant to speak up to the Queen.

"Well, that is why we not fail to get the viceroy. Everything depends on it." She replied, an eyebrow raised. Lalla looked down at Anakin who was smirking a bit, he could also tell she was a bit annoyed with them. He looked up towards her, a playful look in his eyes as she just smiled down at him. Even though the situation was quite stressful, Ani found ways to make it seem fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 8.4K 52
1st place: Star Wars Fanfiction Awards Luke Skywalker is turning 8 in just a few days on Empire Day. Unfortunately, the Empire has ordered a galaxy-w...
59.3K 1.6K 23
"Who will you make me kill?" she asked quietly, meeting the gaze of her master, and his lips curled into a smile. He liked the fear he saw in her, th...
6K 100 20
Agony ✔︎ Anakin Skywalker Being the younger sister of a Senator was random for Evelyn. She would always be there for her sister as for following her...
3.7K 113 14
{Set before and during The Phantom Menace} {All rights go to Lucasfilms, and George Lucas} {The only plotlines and names I own are the OCs and their...