Draco, darling

By smirk_smirk

"What if i lose you?" "Look up. I'll always be in the stars." Draco and Meli had known each other since b... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.

19.

170 10 24
By smirk_smirk

"Merlin's purple velour g-string! He finally asked you??? " screamed-whispered Meli, clapping her hands together. The girl's eyes were wide open.

"Be quiet, we don't want to wake up the sleeping beauty" said Jane, kicking draco's feet with her own. The blond was completely passed out, head leaning against the window of the compartment they were in. At the look the two other gave her, Jane smiled. "Muggle movie"

Their third year at Hogwart had finished the day before and they had celebrated it by throwing a party in the Slytherin common room. Sixth-year students had furnished butter beers for the whole house. They all went to sleep at 1:30 in the morning when Professor Dossi had interrupted them, ordering them to go to bed.

The quatuor had spent a great night. Drinking, dancing and laughing till their stomach hurt. The only downside of the party was that whenever Meli looked at Draco, vision of his hand on the girl's thigh and his lips on hers flashed before her eyes.

"Yeah he did" smiled dreamily Blaise.

"And?" asked Meli, moving her hands in cercle to indicate he continues.

"Well i said yes of course" said the dark skinned boy. "He said something about writing to me this summer and how we could go in a date next year. He lives with Sirius Black now. He's his godfather or something"

"Well that's great. We can go on double dates now!" exclaimed Jane. She then looked over at Meli and waved her hand. "You can babysit Draco while we're out"

"How dare you leave me alone with him?" said Meli, only half joking. She hoped everything would be fine between her and Draco before that. She didn't really feel like being alone with him at the moment and only hoped she could deal with the little problem she was having without the blond boy realizing anything was wrong in the first place.

The said boy groaned on the seat next to her. Slowly emerging from dreamland he lifted an eyelid to peek at the three others. "Am i being left out of a conversation again?"

"Well yes, you were sleeping after all" Meli rolled her eyes and shifted on her seat to lay down more comfortably, ignoring the tug in her stomach at the view of Draco. The sun was making his hair shine bright and his face was relaxed, still half asleep. She swallowed and looked away to meet eyes with Jane.

The brunette was watching her carefully, eyebrows furrowed when suddenly a smile made it's way in her face and understanding slid in her eyes. Ah shit, thought Meli, she knows.

The rest of the train ride was calm, nothing worth of mentioning if you asked both Draco or Blaise. However Jane thought particularly interesting to see her bestfriend trying way to hard not to stare at her other bestfriend.

When the train arrived to the Platform 9 3/4 Meli forced herself to walk at her normal pace. All she wanted to do was run and find a quiet place to think but that would cause her friends to ask question. So she took a drap breath and hugged Blaise and Drao, promising to visit them this summer, Jane doing the same just after her.

Meli then walked through the magic passage to enter the space between muggle platforms 9 and 10, luggage in hand. She clearly heard Jane yelling at her. Something about dragging her ass back here but she chose to ignore it. Her ass could suffer if that meant having more time to figure out exactly what she had to explain.

Outside the train station was an elegant black car waiting for her. The window came down and behind it, a middle-aged man with very dark curly hair. "Need any help Miss?" he asked.

"No thanks Gus, i'm alright" Meli got in the back of the car and placed her suitcase on the backseat to her right. "Let's go, take us home"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The car had a double in the driveway of the Hiddleston manor. Anything in it when you turned the key to start it would be magically transported to the other. Meli's father attempted to explain the functionality of this magic many times before but she didn't really care. As long as it took her from one place to the other she was happy.

Gus opened the door of the car for her and gave her his hand. Meli took it and was helped out of the vehicle. Standing in front of her was home. If you could call it that. The driveway was long and bordered by bushes of flowers. Black Dahlias and white Roses enchanted to last all year long. At the end of the alley was the dark brick building. Tall and proud, like the family living in it. The front door was big, in wood and on it's side were two statues of panthers. The animal was the symbol of the Hiddleston family. At the far left of the manor was a tower which housed Meli's bedroom and her personal bathroom. Lastly, huge windows produced a beautiful view from all around the house.

Meli sighed and, leaving Gus behind to take care of her things, walked to the front door. Before she could even reach the handle, a hissing sound distracted her. In the sky was Jane, flying gracefully on her broom. She got on the Slytherin Quidditch team this year as beater, after a lot of convincing from Draco. She was good and playing Quidditch made her a better flyer then Meli could ever be. It was also the only physical activity she did voluntarily.

"Meli Carla Hiddleston don't you dare move!" she yelled, stumbling off her broom and leaving it in the grass. Grabbing Meli's wrist, she tugged her toward the tower. "We don't have time to chat with your parents right now"

The girls, Meli following recluantly behind, moved to the side of the manor. Hidden in the climbing plants was a ladder. Jane reaches out and shook it. She took a step back and looked at Meli. The blond rolled her eyes and climbed up. As if she would try running away.

Once she was high enough, Jane started climbing under her and after two minutes, they were swigging their leg over the window frame.

Usually, during summer, Meli's bedroom was... messy. However, the Hiddleston's house elf, Mamina, had cleaned up sometime in the year. To go with the gothic atmosphere of the manor, the room's wall where covered with wallpaper of a green so dark it looked black. All the furniture was in dark wood and the bed was covered with dark pillows. Everything was, well, dark.

The only element breaking the perfect harmony of the room was the wall facing the bed. In all it's height, it was covered by pictures taken over the years.

A picture of when Meli was younger, in her mother's arm, her father and sister next to them, laughing. "Elae, stop tickling your sister and take the pose!" "Honey let them have fun"

A picture of Jane and her, clothes soaking wet after fighting in the fountain of the Berestford vineyard, in the United States. "No...Jane, stop my clothes are gonna be all wet! NO!"

A picture of Blaise, exhausted, giving her a piggy back ride in the hallways of Hogwart. "Can i let you down now?" "Nop, we have to go to the common room"

A picture of her terrified mother holding Elae's face and trying to look at her bloody nose while Meli was laughing in the background. "How did that even happen?" "Well we tried to pierce her nose but..."

A picture of Draco holing her by the wrists while Jane was holding her ankles, trying to throw her on her bed, in the slytherin dormitory. "One...Two...THREE" "AAAAHHHH"

A picture of Draco, giving her a rose, bowing in an exaggerated manner. "Will my lady accept this simple flower, as a demonstration of my love for thee?" "Why yes, good sir. And with great pleasure"

A picture of Draco, playing with her hair. A picture of Draco, holding her hand. A picture of Draco, as a kid, in a suit a little bit to big. A picture of Draco, smiling at the camera. A picture of Draco, smiling at her and her, smiling back.

Meli turned around brusquely to face Jane. The brunette was sitting on the bed, smiling knowingly. "Are you ready to tell me what happened?"

"Nothing happened I jus–"

"MELI!!! YOU'RE BACK" screamed a voice. Both Meli and Jane looked at the door of the bedroom. In the frame, smiling widely, was Jillian Hiddleston.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: so i saw what was happening on wattpad with books being taken down and apparently it's because people report the smut

it's really dumb because there's warnings and if you don't want to read you literally can just skip it

anyway i'm not transfer this to ao3 and i'm not gonna put it down cause i'm not worried about it being taken down but i rly hope wattpad gets their shit together soon cause it's unfair to all the writers who putted so much effort in their books

Hope you enjoyed,

Laeti

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 703 45
"𝙒𝙚'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙠, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙." "𝘼𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚...
751 43 30
A draco malfoy fanfiction. Years 1-7 VERY slow burn. Very enemies to friends to lovers. I do not own most of the characters. Some are inserted for th...
1.1M 28.7K 48
i wrote this book when i was 12 and did not know how to write AT ALL & i genuinely dont know how people like this book i can't even read it without c...
225 31 11
What if Harry had accepted Draco's friend request? NOT a Drarry romance But if I get enough reads I miiiight make it a Dramione, because I kinda wann...