Shut Up & Listen

By vonize-Arie

a story about falling in and out of love. Bear with me, this is my first book! Book 1: Published 02/2020, Com... More

shut up & listen
the check up (intro):
the trip downtown (one):
the trip downtown (two):
the need to know:
que lio (what a mess):
que lio: the remix (ft. kwabena):
WILD IS THE WIND
TAKE CARE
.FEEL ME.
BLACK
Reality Check
Fear Not
INTERLUDE
Prelude To Initiation
INITIATION
EMOTION-LESS
Keep It Together
Flipped It
UNHOLY WAR
Fight or Flight
ROSE COLORED GLASSES
Ctrl
DAMN.
Collective: Part One
Collective: Part Two
.WHAT DO YOU MEAN.
LET IT ALL OUT THEN
DIDN'T CHA KNOW
MOONLIGHT SONATA
WABI SABI
INTERLUDE : BOOK TWO
Like Old Times?
A Niggas Needs
MisUnderstood
The Living Dead
Always, My Brother
(UN)Familiar
LaLuna
The Witching Hour
Whitney & Bobby... and Robyn
F U M B L E
C L E V A
T a l k T o M e
Out My Mind, Just In Time : part one
Out My Mind, Just In Time : part two
Out My Mind, Just In Time: part three
Out My Mind, Just In Time: part four
Heller?
GodSpeed
do not cross
Safe
chey & sadΓ©: a commentary
feels like...
Untitled Part 54
Baby Blues
where's your loyalty?
days in the west
LUV: Listen
LUV: Understand
LUV: Validate
Manifest
[another one]
qtna
A child with the blues
interlude: War, what is it good for?
Backseat
Oh No, I Hope I Don't Fall
Whipped Cream
Old Familiar
HEAVY SIGH : an interlude
When Brothers Father: Part One
When Brothers Father: Part Two
4K
Breaking In
Blood On Me
Where Did The Night Go
the check up, outro (finale)
ayooo 😭
FOR THE PEOPLE WHO FEEL
[re] born : (book 3) ACT ONE
INTERLUDE : BOOK THREE
1.lost ones
2. get back
3. stained glass
interlude: OGs
4. and i wonder if u know...
5. uncle sam, goddam
6. Mrs. Midnight
QUESTION
7. Until Tomorrow
8. don't trip
9. that motherfucker is not real!
10. puff daddy
11. crissed crossed energy
12. Keeper of the flame
13. f**k the world (1)
14. f**k the world (2)
15. evil eye
an interlude πŸ’•
16. Maverik & the times (1)
17. But, am I the drama?
18. Maverik & the times (2)- Holle's interlude
interlude of options
19. You've got to learn
[baby]boy: (book 3) ACT TWO
21. Prelude to Interruption
22. Interruption
23. On the Way to the Show
24. Free Shows
25. No more playing house
ayo, wanna know what's next?

Luv, Actually

820 46 17
By vonize-Arie

Hello Hello!!

Nobody was from the same city/state so far, but the
SOUTH IS REPRESENTING 🗣 🗣.

We got folks from THE SIP, BAMA, Cashville Tennessee, North Cakalacky, Ohio (which we all know is the south of the north) and ARKANSAS!!!! Special shout out my gyal from the island of Jamaica 🇯🇲.

Thanks y'all for reading my Lil story, and I hope y'all stay a while!
Much Luv,
V.A.
Aight, let's get into it...

•••
A/N: btw!! I changed Lonnie's face claim 🗣

Lonnie/Black :

(More info on him in the 'UNHOLY WAR' & book 2 interlude ch's )
•••

July 18
11:42pm

[cole]

While Cobe slept soundly in the other room, Cole had taken his phone from the night table and put in every sequence of numbers he knew meant something to Cobe. Turned out to be the date of his mother's death that was his passcode, granting the snooper access into his best friend's phone.

He went to iMessage and typed in the day that Lonnie and Mo got into it at Dame's house. Hundreds of messages came up from unknown numbers, all starting with 313 and 586 letting Cole know that they were definitely from the city. He opened a few noticing a trend in the content. They were threats on behalf of Black. Cole's blood began to boil as he read message after message. He looked to the direction of the room Cobe was sleeping in and wondered why he didn't just tell him who was blowing him up the past few days.

Instantly he came up with the plan to confront Lonnie who had told him less than a week ago that he owed Cole his life for saving him. Today was the day he would cash in that offer.

Cole walked out of the building and walked around the corner where he ran into exactly who he was about to go see. Black looked him up and down. "Something told me you was gon be looking for me today." he smiled at the shorter man. "Took you long enough."

Cole looked him in  his eye and Lonnie smiled again looking up into the camera right beside him. My mind instantly went to the security guard who was never doing his job and also happens to be on duty whenever random people show up at my door. " I knew that nigga Lamont was working for you."

"Working for me?" He chuckled. "Nah, I aint een got it like that."

"Oh so they just 'protect' you, right?" Cole threw a shot at him.

"SO you got jokes tonight?" He asked, still slyly smiling at the younger man. "You know, I been wanting to see you again... and ask you something." He looked at the man longingly. He licked his lips moving closer to his face, their lips only a centimeter apart before he kept moving until his lips grazed his ear and said, "why you fucking my nigga?" He growled, cathcing Cole off guard.

"Yo nigga?"

"That's what I said, lil dude. So... why you fucking his ol' used up ass when you could have sumn better?" Cole was confused. He looked up at the man who had to be at least 6'2 the way he was towering over him. Lonnie ground his teeth, making his temple and jaw move as his body inched closer and closer to Cole's front.

Cole felt a hand on the outside of his leg, moving up to his hips. He didn't say anything out of confusion and curiosity. His concern with Cobe's safety was slowly but surely fading to the back of his mind with every touch until he felt Black's large hands squeeze his ass cheeks. He had Cole in a position he was sure to be stuck in. "I ain't come here for you." Cole finally got out, attempting to hang on to some sense of decorum since he was only suppose be defending Cobe, not getting felt up by the same person who threatened his best friend's life. Lonnie leaned back a bit so he could look Cole in the face, knowing that he'd get caught up if he looked at him the right way.

"What you come here for then?" He asked, eyes traveling Cole's smooth dark face that had a greenish hue from the fluorescent lights they stood under.

"Leave him alone. You said you owe me you-" Lonnie crossed the space between their faces, lips barely grazing the younger's. It was enough to make Cole stop dead in his sentence.

"Ion know why you concerning yourself with that man's shit when he would never go that far you... or anybody for that matter." Lonnie said.

"You don't even know-"

"I do know that Cobe's dick makes nigga's do crazy shit..." he mumbled into Cole's ear. "his dick along with his tongue, and his fingers, and his lips and his words. Feels like love don't it?" He chuckled into Cole's ear, moving his hands so he had an opportunity to dip one into the loose fitting fabric of Cole's joggers. He let a finger run up his crack while he continued to talk into Cole's ear. "Damn." He moaned into Cole's ear teasingly while his other hand caressed and jiggled one of his cheeks. "This ass is fat. You should let me show you what it can do." He bit his lip, looking over Cole's shoulder, watching his ass move as he played with it with little to no resistance from Cole. Interesting. Lonnie thought to himself.

"Cobe is good, ain't he?" He said, lowly, getting back to the point of their conversation. "He make you fall in love with him because he's so perfect and he does everything so perfectly. It's just too bad he dont feel feelings the way the rest of us do. Cuz shid, he'd be a very very dangerous lover if he did. But his heart is broken, Cole. He can't help it." He let a finger slip into Cole's opening earning a gasp from him. "Don't get too caught up with dude... he cold." A shiver ran down Cole's spine, making his Dick harder and precum to wet his pants. "He fuck good, but that's about it."

"Stto..." Cole attempted to voice an objection that was quickly turned into a moan when Lonnie put his hand around his neck, forcing him up against the concrete wall of the parking deck. Cobe tried taking a deep breath, but again, his horny ass hormones overtook his voice making another moan escape his full lips. He licked his face by his ear and pushed his own crotch up against Cole's, making the younger's back arch causing Lonnie's fingers to go deeper inside him.

Cole was trying so hard to hold back his moans, they came out as struggle breaths, making Lonnie smile. He put his thumb on Cole's chin lifting his face up forcing eye contact. He looked into Cole's eyes, intrigued my the mix of anger, lust, and pure pleasure displayed in them. His hand still around his throat, Lonnie leaned in, gently connecting his lips with Cole's. His lips parted, first to take a breath, then to take hold of Cole's bottom lip with his teeth before invading his mouth with his tongue.

Their tongues mingled, making Lonnie's dick come to life as kissing is his most favorite thing to do. Soon, the gentle kiss and occasional lip biting became rough and Lonnie moaned into the kiss making Cole's member flex up against Lonnie's thru the fabric. Cole's breath hitched as he reached his climax without even touching his dick at all. Black pulled away, and the two stared into each other until Lonnie stepped away, removing his hand from Cole's pants which were now stained with a generous amount of nut that had been released only by Lonnie's fingers in his ass. Cole wanted more.

The lighter skinned man looked at Cole's disheveled appearance and licked his bottom lip, holding it there between his teeth.

Cole was catching his breath while realization that he made him cum in minutes with only his fingers and his voice made Cole want to know what other magic this nigga would work on him. He bit his lip at the thought of Fucking Lonnie for hours and busting nut after nut. He'd gotten so caught up in the feeling of euphoria, that he had forgotten the original reason he'd been out here with Lonnie in the first place until Lonnie broke his trance.

"Don't worry about'cha boy. Imma protect him... like I always do." He said, walking farther away. "It's sad though, one day niggas is gone get tired of giving him the world only to get a kiss in return." He walked away and Cole watched him until he could no longer see him in the distance. Then he looked around the area hoping that no one was there to see what had just happened.

His phone rang in his pocket and he rushed to answer it, breathing jagged, he answered. It was Dame. "I need you to meet me at Henry Ford. It's Reece. Somethings wrong with the baby."

Cole let out a breath before answering. "Aight. I'll be there." He mumbled, making the walk around the corner back into the lobby of the building where he was faced with Lamont who was looking him up and down with a snide smirk. Cole flipped him off earning a snide, "you would like that, wouldn't you." He ignored him and rushed to the elevator.

He decided to use the downstairs guest restroom to avoid the possibility of running into Cobe with cum stained pants and the smell of fresh sex on him. He turned on the hot water and leaned his back up against the cold tiles. He began to run the events of he and Cobe's long relationship through his head in an attempt to pin point any specific time that Cobe had gone to the end of the earth for him.

The first thing that came to mind was the first time the two of them chilled with out Dame. They were on the roof of the apartment building, sitting on the edge of the roof. It was fair outside and kind of warm for November.

Cole opened a text from his mom and rolled his eyes, putting the phone down between the two of them.

Cobe laughed, reading the message. "She's so corny. That's probably where you get it from." He laughed some more.

"Ha ha." Cobe sarcastically retorted.

"Why are you so damn serious all the time? Take a joke." Cobe rolled his eyes, getting ready to leave the other. "I was just making a joke, yo-"

"Well don't, she ain't my momma."

"Okay, I got a stepdad. What's the big deal."

"She ain't my step momma either." Silence overtook the roof as Cobe tried to make sense of the situation.

"Yo daddy girl friend?" Cole shook his head.

" So... you're adopted?" Cole didn't respond verbally or physically letting Cobe know that he was right on the money.  "How old were you?"

"It was last year." Cole said.

"Well...That's dope." Cobe shrugged his shoulders. "Your parents actually chose to have you. I was an accident. A surprise that wasn't wanted at all, bruh. Plus your folks are fucking rich. Double bonus."

"Wealthy, not rich."

"Either way, don't be embarrassed about that. I've never met someone who was adopted before. I think it's kinda cool."

Cole smiled. He turned the shower off. While he went to wash his face at the sink, attempting to remember more of the Old Cobe before he became such a sullen individual.

A knock on the door brought him back from his mind. "Huh?" He answered, the door opened showing a half naked Cobe standing in the door way. "Dame texted me. You going up to the hospital?"

"Yeah, I'm on my way now." He walked into the room, leaning up against the counter of the sink, his hands deep in the pockets of his pajama pants. "You don't have to go. You work in the morning anyway." Cole said as they made eye contact and Cobe looked regretful. "You good?" Cobe didn't respond, he watched Cole finish up his routine.

"You know what I was just thinking about?" Cole asked. "How much you used to laugh. You was the happiest nigga I knew and I thought you was weird as hell." Cole chuckled, getting no response from Cobe. "Used to be like 'the hell is this nigga on, man? Just smiling and cheesin' all day. Rubbed off on me after a'while." Cole dried his face with the towel and wrapped it around his waist. "You could find good in anything."

"As oppose to me now, right? What you bringing that up for." Cobe asked, defense mode on ten thousand.

"Shit changes... people change." Cole started, thinking about how one incident changed the whole trajectory of Cobe and Lonnie's relationship. He could tell by how Cobe worried about him and by the undertones of what Lonnie said about him that they, at some point, truly loved eachother. It bothered Cole that Lonnie spoke about Cobe as if he never loved him at all. "I don't care what changes between us... if we fuckin', if we mad at eachother... if we end up being just friends, you can't-"

"Just friends?" Cobe cut him off, attempting to put two and two together coming up with only the worst scenarios possible. Cole could see that Cobe was getting worked up over his few words by how his bare chest rose and fell at a more rapid speed that before.

"I'm just saying, what ever happens... we still gone respect each other, right? Still gone be love there. Don't switch up on me." He attempted to ease his worry.

"What- what's go-" Cobe started, trying to make sense of Cole's sudden mood. "You sou-"

Cole left the bathroom and jogged up the stairs to his bedroom where he hurriedly found clean clothes to throw on. Cobe appeared in the room and started dressing as Cole grabbed his wallet, phone and keys along his way to the front door. Cobe followed after him, struggling to put on his shoe and walk at the same time. The elevator ride was quiet and the walk to the car was quiet.

"Did I do something?" Cobe asked, his anxiety ridden mind had played out fifty different reasons why Cole was going to stop fucking with him since they left the bathroom no more than seven minutes ago. "If I said something that was weird or whatever... wait, are you still mad that we-"

"Yo, you gotta stop. I wasnt meaning anything, okay? I was just saying that I don't want us to drift apart. I never want to love you one day and the next day talking shit about you like I ain't used to love yo ass. I done seen you change a lot since the first time we met... and I'm still here. Can I expect the same from you?"

"Yeah." Cobe mumbled.

"So, we good?" Cobe asked for clarification. Cole nodded his head and Cobe let out a heavy breath before checking his phone that kept vibrating. Cole looked over trying to see if it was still Lonnie's niggas. Then he noticed that his reaction was different this time. Instead of tensing up or rolling his eyes, he half smiled but tried to play it off. "Who got you blushing, nigga?"

"Oz, man. He keep sending me these dumb ass tik tok videos. He been hanging around Kof too much." He smiled, texting him back. It was cool to see joy on his face when he knew he was going thru shit on the inside. It let him know that his old friend wasn't too far away.

"You think Mav gone be here?" Cole asked, pulling into the parking structure.

"Prolly not, that lil nigga good at keeping secrets and shit. I could never hide shit from Oz... or my momma."

"I know right. Says more about the parents tho."

"That part. Careless ass muh fuckas." Cole nodded his head in agreement while he parked in the structure. "Remember we on the fourth floor." He told Cobe as they boarded the elevator.

Cobe stopped before the elevator closed and walked out into the parking structure.

Cole followed him, "if you 'on wanna be here, it's cool. I forgot how you get."

Cobe stuffed his hands in his pockets. " I hate hospitals..."

"I know" Cole mumbled, taking his car keys out of his pocket. "I can get a ride back with Dame." He said, offering his keys to Cobe.

Cobe took them, letting his fingers linger on the back of Cole's hand. Cole watched him get into the car before he turned, calling the elevator back down.

A/N: Cole just be living his life at this point 🖐🏾, hello? Lol, alr... Goodnight homies.

Leave comments & vote 😬

[01182021]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.9K 66
This story is complete βœ… Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
1M 36.1K 42
#1 in Teen Fiction - 26.03.2020 #10 in Romance - 04.10.2020 #1 in Unrequited - 21.02.2020 #1 in LoveTriangle - 01.01.2020 # 14 in Angst - 20.20.2020 ...
100K 7.8K 64
Book 1 in the Magia Series --------------- Eli has lived in a mundane realm for 18 years. On his 18th birthday after a freak accident and his home go...
311K 19K 64
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO EYES ON US STORY! PLEASE READ BOOK ONE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE. STORY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...