Believe in neverland (OUAT pe...

By finnickodaym

So this is how my life is supposed to be. I always wondered what it would be like to meet Pan and now I know... More

Taken
meeting pan
Back at camp
Get to know you
The real pan
Just a lost little girl
keeping a friend
leave
learn a lesson
darkness
The light side of pan
Happy at last
Good days in neverland
Forgive and forget
Betrayal
Betrayal part 2
Darkness within
Darkness within part 2
Icy heart
meeting wendy
Bad dreams and stormy nights
Enemies be gone
Caged friend
Target practice
Baelfire
Dance with me tonight
Who's your true love?
Not your lover
Could I be the one
You have to go
lost girl goes home
Trip to the psychiatrist
sorry! not an update
A walk in the park
Familiar face
The enchanted forest
Return to Neverland
Swaping with a pirate part 1
swaping with a pirate part 2
The truth
love turns to hate
Friend or foe
Traitor
Punishment part 1
Reconciliation
hangman's tree
pan's P.O.V from the last chapter
free day with pan
I just made a deal with the devil... again
Tempting fate
The end game
sequal!
competition

punishment part 2

4.7K 140 52
By finnickodaym

He looked down at her and smiled, she smiled back. Then, he leaned down.... And kissed her.

______________________

My eyes widened as they kissed. It happened for about a minute before he pulled away and smirked at me. "Laura, go back to your tent." He told her. She nodded and walked back through the trees.

"And what was that supposed to mean?"

"That I'm over you. Just thought you should know, things have changed around here."

"I can see what hook was talking about now." I mumbled quietly.

"What was that?" He asked.

"I said. I can now understand what hook was talking about. He said that you would probably show off how bad you can be."

"Well, for once that pirate was right. And I'm just getting started. FELIX!" He called, Felix jogged over to us, "Take her to her cage." Felix put his hand on my arm after untying the ropes from the tree. I shoved his hand away, "I can walk by myself." I walked past Pan, bumping his shoulder as I went. I could hear Felix's footsteps behind me, but ignored them. Stupid boys.

It didn't take me long to get to the cages. I climbed into the cage and made myself as comfortable as I could. Which is actually kind of hard, seems as it was made of bamboo.

Peter's P.O.V

What is her problem? She's still as confusing as ever! She's also stubborn, if its possible she might even be more stubborn. And what the hell has hook been saying to her?

I started to walk through camp, checking on all of the boys. Laura came running up to me and wrapped her arms around me. I pulled away from her embrace and looked at her. She was pretty. Pretty annoying that is.

"What do you want?" I asked her, getting annoyed.

"Nothing. Just wanted to come and see you. You're too handsome to stay away from. I was getting bored of being in my tent." Ugh, she's so clingy.

"Are you really bored?" She nodded her head.

"Well, you can go give Brooklyn her food." She groaned.

"Awww, do I have to?"

"Either that, or you can suffer the exact pain everyone else does. You're lucky you're even here. You're lucky I found you before my boys did. Now GO!" She shrunk back a little before grabbing the food that was rolled up in some cloth and taking it to Brooklyn.

Brooklyn's P.O.V

I sat in the cage thinking over the things that have just happened. He kissed her. Why? She was so much prettier than I was. She had brown hair that was slightly lighter than mine. She had lightly tanned skin that was smooth. Her eyes were brown. I didn't know why I was so upset about them kissing. I don't even like him anymore. So what was the feeling I had in my stomach? Jealousy? No, I couldn't be jealous of her. Could I?

Just at that moment she came walking into the cave, glaring at me as she approached my cage.

"What?" I spat at her.

"Pan made me bring you food." She spat back.

"How come you don't call him Peter, seems as you two love each other?" She just shrugged.

"He said he prefers to be called Pan."

"Well, I always called him peter without him saying anything." Her smug look faltered for a second.

"Oh well, I'm different." I raised my eyebrow. "Here, take your food, I want to go see Pan." I just stared at the plate of food in my cage as she walked away. I wasn't hungry anymore, so I didn't want to eat.

Peter's P.O.V

Laura came back to camp and came over to me.

"Pan, why can't I call you Peter?" She asked.

"Because, I would prefer it if you called me Pan."

"But she used to call you Peter."

"Just do as you're told!" I shouted. She nodded quickly and went and sat by Felix who was sharpening his dagger.

"PAIGE! It's time for her next lesson. Go get her in about 20 minutes." She nodded.

Brooklyn's P.O.V (sorry for all the POV changes.)

Paige came into my cage.

"Hey paigie Pan." I said with a slight smile.

"Don't 'hey' me. You left me here. Pan could have killed me and Julie! You said we were your best friends, yet you left us here for six months to go and live with pirates. You don't get the right to talk to me like a close friend." I was shocked and hurt by her words. But I knew she was right.

"I-I, I'm sorry, Paige."

"Yeah well, sorry doesn't cut it. Anyway, Pan wants you."

"Already?"

"Yeah." She pulled me out of the cage and tied my hands behind my back. She walked me to camp once again. When we arived, I was greeted by a still annoyed looking Pan.

"Kneel." He damanded. I just stood there and glared at him. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Fine" he drew a sword, and slashed it across my knees in one swift motion. I fell to the ground, unable to stand. Pan smirked at me.

"Now what?" I asked.

"I thought Felix could ask you some questions. You get them right you earn free time. You get it wrong, well that's up to him." What the hell!? No way am I doing whatever Felix wants. Crap. My hands are still tied. And I can't move my legs. Felix walked over to me with a sickening grin.

"Can we just get on with this" I sighed.

"Okay. Question one. We know that you left to save slightly, was it because you love him?" I shook my head.

"No, I saved him because he is one of my friends." I said. Pan looked me in the eye as I said it and nodded.

"That's one day free. Next question. So, you don't love slightly, do you love anyone else?" I gulped.

"N-no" there was a slight chuckle coming from Pan as he shook his head.

"Punishment. We'll start with something small. Not too painful. Take this dagger and do one of those weird girly carved hearts on the tree. Put in it B + P." Felix told me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because we all know you love Pan. Now do it."

"I don't love Pan. But fine. If it means we can get this over and done with." I went to stand up, then remembered the pain in my legs. "I don't think I can get up." Pan rolled his eyes and placed his hands on my knees. I looked him in the eye, not blinking once. He returned my blank expression. After a few seconds he took his hands away. I looked down at my knee, the pain was still there but the cuts had gone. I shakily stood up and approached the tree Felix had pointed to.I slowly lifted the dagger to the tree and started to carve the shape of a heart. I then carved a B + P. All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain shoot through my wrist. I dropped the dagger and gripped my hand. I looked down at it and I could see the same thing I had carved on the tree, carved into my wrist. I spun on my heels and looked at Pan. Something flashed on his face, but as soon as it came it disappeared and was replaced by a smirk.

"What the hell did you do to me?" I shouted at them.

"Oh, did I forget to mention, the tree has a spell on it. Anything that is done to it, is done to the person." Pan said.

"Final question. Why did you come back?" Felix asked.

"Because. I decided I was ready to come back. There was nothing more the pirates could teach me. I had learnt how to use a pistol and a sword. Wait, where is my pistol and sword?"

"They've been locked away safe." Pan told me. "I believe what you just said is true, so you can have your day and night free. Starting tomorrow. Now you can go back to your cage." Urgh! Why are boys such jerks?! I stormed away past Pan and back to the cave with Paige hot on my tail. You might be wondering why I didn't just run. Well, I know that Pan will always be able to find me. Plus he has my stuff.

Once I arrived at the cave, I climbed into the oh so familiar cage. I should have stayed on the ship. I shouldn't have left. I need Pan to trust me again, so he cab set me free. Once free, I can leave.

------=------=------=------=-----

Hey guys!
This one was a longer chapter because I wanted to fit everything in.
Just like always, anything you want to happen or any questions just let me know :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 239 37
"So you see, Neverland is not a bad place. It is supposed to be the place of our imagination and magic. There is always trouble round the corner, tha...
848K 25.5K 35
To me, Peter Pan always seemed like he can get any girl's interest. After meeting him for the first time, I have decided that my fate didn't belong t...
609K 9.7K 21
"No! Please Peter don't do this!" I cried as I continue to try to free myself from the ropes that are tied to the bed pole. "I can't hold it anymore...
2.3M 55.6K 51
A girl doomed before her own birth to be violently wanted by every person in her entire world, and then imprisoned for her entire life starting at ag...