HIS UNTAMED HEART || KTH (Com...

By _applekid_

"You kiss me, I kill you," I muttered darkly, smiling at Taehyung. He looked at me dead in my eyes before ca... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 || Lucifer King || Edited
Chapter 2 || Lee Aria || Edited
Chapter 3 ||Pleasure to be your nightmare Mr. Jerk|| Edited
Chapter 4 || Coming for Miss. Brat || Edited
Chapter 5 ||She was her? He was Him?|| Edited
Chapter 6 || Black Rose destiny|| Edited
Chapter 7 || Cupid Aria|| Edited
Chapter 8 || Engagement?|| Edited
Chapter 9 || Marriage|| Edited
Chapter 10 || He is my husband|| Edited
Chapter 11 || His forbidden wife|| Edited
Chapter 12 My Brat || My Girl|| Edited
Chapter 13 || Trojan Kim Taehyung|| Edited
Chapter 14 || First Kiss || Edited
Chapter 15||His Demons|| Edited
Chapter 16 || Kim Taehyung|| Edited
Chapter 17 || Unexpected Guests || Edited
Chapter 18 || In Love with My BRAT
Chapter 19|| Nightmares of love
Chapter 20 || A Date ?
Chapter 21 || My Little Devil
Chapter 22 ||His Possessive Queen
Chapter 23 || Yearning hearts
Chapter 24 || Her realisation
Chapter 26 || Fragments of memories
Chapter 26|| Fragments of memories part 2
Chapter 27 || Falling into arms where she doesn't belong
Chapter 28 || The arms where she rightfully belongs part 1
Chapter 28 || Arms where she rightfully belongs part 2
Chapter 29 || His fear
Chapter 30 || Answers from the past
Chapter 31 || Yearning for her comfort
Chapter 32 || A Red Morning
Chapter 33 || Who is she?
Chapter 34 || His answers
Chapter 35 || Mornings with him
Chapter 36 || Moans from Laila's room
Chapter 37 || Gifts and glares
Mansion tour with his love
Chapter 38 || I just don't like her
Chapter 39 || Who is the secret admirer?
Chapter 40 || The first argument
My precious treasures
Chapter 41 || Start of miseries
Chapter 42 || Tasting his own medicines
Chapter 43 || Demon or not, she owns his heart
Chapter 44 || We knew our dark destiny
Chapter 45 || Drug overdose
Chapter 46 || I see the bits of him in you
Chapter 47 || I hate hard Taehyung
Chapter 48 || Ruined anniversary surprise
Chapter 49 || His fading light
Chapter 50 || The outburst
Chapter 51 || Her words his oxygen
Chapter 52|| Breaking her by hurting himself
Chapter 53 || She can destroy me and I don't care - 1
Chapter 54 || She can destroy me and I don't care - 2
Chapter 55 || She left - 1
Chapter 56 || She left - 2
Chapter 57 || Jin stabbed
Chapter 58 || Jin stabbed - 2
Chapter 59 || Mafia Queen
Chapter 60 || Mafia Queen
Prologue 2 || Her destroyer
Teaser || COVERS
Her Untamed Stubbornness is OUT
He Knew She Was Trouble When She Walked In
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Lucifer's Sanity

Chapter 25 || A Demon's confession

3.4K 343 327
By _applekid_

This is a wholeness chapter for chocochipians! It took me days to complete this chapter, so kindly comment and vote.

Dedication taeshaffu HUSTELS LiyaJarin

Chims_Mini_chimmy

Aquaevie

Enjoy reading !!

Story time

Taehyung's POV

I never had the guts to look back because I was sacred...sacred that I would engulf her in my arms and never let her go. I wasn't sure of what I would do if I saw her after 2 weeks of hell I spent without her by my side. A man's self restraint isn't a piece of cake and it's never as hard as with any woman other than the only woman you ever wish for. Each and every second my eyes saw her, my heart was set on fire with vehement emotions. It was burning my insides to the very end to trap her within my arms and treat her like the queen she is. If I didn't set back from my hard and ardent emotions, I'll never be able to back away from her. I was on the verge of losing my restraint by now. I composed myself and spoke without looking back, "Why are you here? I remember asking you to be out of my sight." It was killing me to not look into the eyes of the only girl I had ever loved. She is just right in my room where I had always dreamed of her to enter, but here I am with my closed eyes reminiscing her angelic face. Fate is such an ass****.

I heard the room door being slammed shut. I sighed deeply to numb my pain albeit it was futile. The pain of pushing her away increased as I breathed. It was too raw, wretching my nerves making them bleed. Knowing she was the cure to my pain, yet I should stay away from her, scorched my soul. I didn't want to cause pain to her anymore. If that can be only done in my absence, I would be more than happy to do that than bearing to witness her leaving me by my presence.... Fresh set of tears built in my eyes to greet my already soaked cheeks. I was greeted by a tight slap when I turned around.

I was incredulous when I was faced with a furious Aria, whose tears were streaming down her soft apple cheeks. Her face was flushed making her the most adorable girl to ever exist on earth. I didn't know, was it  because of her anger, or crying, but she looked beautiful, as always. Her sudden actions did surprise me, making me fall more for her unpredictable actions. It's Aria in front of me, who is full of surprises, who can manage to take away your breath in a split second. I masked my amusement and held the same cold expression plastered on my face trying my best to act livid. I rubbed my cheek with my large calloused left palm, were her hand just crossed. My acts were to pretend that I was angry because in reality I was just feeling the touch of her on my cheeks.

It's been 2 dreadful weeks of not having my arms around her. Her brown unfathomable orbs were once again dragging me into her. Damn!!! Its tormenting me again....

"What the hell was that Aria? Why did you do that huh?" I asked her in a cold voice I could muster up in this disastrous situation, other than breaking in front of her doe eyes. I felt myself breathing in her intoxicating scent that managed to reach my nostril though we weren't that close. My nerves were relaxing unknowingly as if they were home.

She spoke in a calm voice saying, "That's for pushing me away."

I was reminded of my dick move of pushing her. I always tend to hurt when she tries to help me. Bloody hell Taehyung! You seriously deserve to rot in hell for this. I was about to apologize but was immediately cut off when she tackled me in a tight hug stunning me and shunting my brain from working completely. Burying her head into my well built chest she just tightened her grip around me.

My body grew stiff, still and all I felt all the butterflies dance inside my each and every nerve. I don't know what happened to my system but I felt a strange feeling creeping inside of me..It was warm and comforting. It was exactly the warmth I yearned for. The happiness was overwhelming. Am I really being hugged by my princess? Wait, how is she huging me after all the idiotic things I had done to her.

Or did I seriously turn to be a certified lunatic now?

I bounced back to reality when she mumbled "When you need me idiot.."

I just wanted to curl in her embrace and cry my heart out, but I protested saying,"No, who said I need you."

I felt her smile with her closed eyes because my words were dissenting; as my body was reacting, contrasting to my words. I just dragged her closer to my body trying to instill her into my body. I don't think I'll be having the nerve to untangle myself from her. I just wanted to feel her warmth and fill my heart with everything I could take in the moment. The tight hold of her around my neck made me content. I checked the non existence space between us seeking ways to be completely close to her. I craned my face to her hair, burying it in its abode. My arms around her were holding onto her in the most protective and possessive way.

She looked up from my chest and stared at me with her big doe eyes which I lose myself whenever she looks at me. Drinking for day and night in this past week, I never felt this drugged than I felt now just by looking at her. The tear stained marks clenched my heart. Why did I ever hurt my princess? As I was busy pondering over my acts, where she had to flick my forehead to get my attention.

She again flicked my forehead harder this time with a serious expression plastered on her face.

"What's that for huh?" I asked her rubbing the spot she flicked.

She spoke, "You know I'mma a Doctor who can study the patient even without them being frank with me. Since I know you suck at lieing with your stupid brain cells guiding you to act like the jerk, you need not pretend anymore. I know what pill you need, also most importantly that You LOVE ME jerk, so quit the act," and snuggle more into me. Her hands were garlanded around my neck even more tighter this time.

What is seriously happening? Is this all true? My heart skipped its beats. This was it and I was really done with my awful pretendence. I need this to breathe again. I let my guards down and immediately crushed her to me. God !!! I was dying to hold her..I hugged her back tightly while my tears flowed wetting her shirt. I snuggled into her neck and inhaled her scent which I missed. That felt so relaxing!

"I am sorry baby...so sorry love. I sniffled like a kid. Yea..you are right.. I love you.. I love you so much Aria." I ranted the same thing again and again. I lifted her feet in the air while she clinged onto me. She raked her fingers comfortingly over my scalp. I pulled back to tell her the unconcealed love I have for her.

"Aria, listen to me. I feel terrible for being such an awful person to the most exquisite person like you baby. I promise you that I'll never ever treat you like that ever again in a million. And I'm thankful to the Gods up there who will be prolly happy to look at the worst demon they have created on his knees to the most precious angel of they have ever created." I chuckled at her who was looking at me with an amazed expression. Her face was of the deepest red shade than it was already. The sight was endearing.

I continued, "It's only you woman. You alluringly tiny, extremely beautiful, adorably bratty, cutely rebellious, extraordinarily intelligent, all time valiant woman, it was you to tame the demon in me, with just your eyes. Now I'm begging on my knees offering my tamed tainted soul to you, to earn your love. My life is just a living nightmare when you aren't with me princess. I love you Aria. I love you princess. I'm utterly in love with you my brat," with that I pecked her forehead lingering there for a moment. I spoke my heart waiting for her reply. I was on pins and needles, secretly praying for a positive answer.

"I don't know what this love was. I never really believed in love, because to me love exists only in the family in this century. And there was just lust in relationship. I never really entertained anyone who tried to approach me because I myself know they pretend to adore me just because of my appearance or my wealth or my family status." She said this in a hesitant manner. I heard my heart breaking into a million than already it was. I didn't earn her trust.  (All those are the reasons stated by the author in real life as well. Anyways back to the story.)

She continued,"What I know now is I just can't see you cry. I miss being around you, your snarky talks, your goofy smile and your annoying acts that somehow make me smile. It makes my day blue, when I see the down in your lips. Ofcourse, I miss all the damn stupid bickerings that breaks my stress and makes me feel alive. And when I collected all this together, there I felt the need to call it the strongest emotion I had ever known. Though you be the demon, you are the most special demon to make this angel of yours to fall in love, to fall in love with you. No guy in the world could make me, fall in love, other than the demon you claim to be. I'm glad that I was able to tame the guy you were. I love you. I love your irritating ass Taehyung," she said the last line giggling with happiness. No words escaped my lips as I was completely stunned by her beautiful confession. She is in love with me! I just stared at her in my loss of words state.

"Bear with me if I am awful in confession but I love you my jerk," she said pouting as she looked down, when I stared at her completely with baffeled expression.

As soon as those words escaped her lips I sealed them with mine. How on earth I'll explain this confession to her in words. I just wanted to show her what I feel, not through my words just through my actions. I'll be able to express what I feel....

I missed her to death. These two weeks, oh God I was dying without getting to talk to her, to see her. Taking my own sweet time in devouring her sweet lips which became my recent addition after the first time, I kissed her fervently diving in the depths of heaven on her lips. I felt her kissing me back slowly as her hands reached my neck craning me to her level. I tightened my grip on her petite waist pulling her more than close to me. It was surreal to believe that she is here in my arms and on top of that she loves me. After her saying whatever we had was fake, my heart lost it's beats knowing I can't have her at all and this moment brought absolute bliss to me. Though I wanted to kiss her all day, her taking my shirt in her fist made me pull back slowly.

She needs air and I know this was her first time making me smile. Her whole face was flushed making her adorable. I was glad as she was taking her baby steps and I would love to wait. We both panted and she just buried her head deep into my chest as she found me stare at her like a caveman. I hugged her and snuggled into the crook of her neck once again planting butterfly kisses. I calmed down after some time and she pulled away. Her thumb dabbed my wet cheeks. Her small palms clasped my cheeks and tilted my head to her level and pecked my forehead lovingly. Her sweet gesture made me wanna hide in her arms forever. I smiled weakly at her.

"Come let's get you some rest" I heard her. She made me lay under the covers, tucking me in like a baby and hoped in with me. I immediately dived into her embrace pulling her non-viable close to me. I felt her playing with my hair as I drifted to deep slumber within seconds in her embrace. It was the calmest sleep I have ever had from my childhood.

Next Morning

I woke by 8 in the morning and found myself tangled in her embrace. I often had nightmares but last night felt so peaceful. I felt safe and loved in her embrace. My face was dipped in her neck and my hands rested on her waist securing her to me. Her right hand was tangled in my hair and her left rested on my back holding me to her. I smiled giddily looking at the welcoming sight of her sleeping form. Her silky long hair was spread on her back, like waterfalls, tempting me to play with it. She was looking flawless, enticing me to taste her cute lips but I didn't have a heart to disturb my sleeping princess. I traced my index at her eyebrow which I always wanted to do for a longtime. They were so thick and dark enhancing her big doe eyes and beauty. My movements halted when I saw her whine in her sleep. She was doing nothing other than sleeping on my bed, but she looked the hottest and the most innocent, sacred woman to my eyes. I pecked her cheeks grinning like a maniac. I never wanted to move away from her embrace. I once again positioned myself back and drifted off.

Drilling my face more into the softness of her neck I tried to pry off the light from reaching my eyes. I felt her playing with my hair as I smiled in my sleep. I heard her soft voice ringing in my ears,"Tae wake up. It's already late and everyone will be waiting for us".

I smiled in my sleep hearing her call me Tae. I like the way my name rolled off her tongue and it was even more sweet hearing from your special one. Instead of replying I snuggled more into her and heard her chuckle.

"You stinky koala, come on get up."

I looked at her with my half hooded eyes for her choice of words. Just looking at her like that brought happiness to my heart. She smiled softly at me and I returned her one. "Come on Tae it's already 11, get up."

How I wish, every morning was like this.

I shook my head no and snuggled again. She giggled at my actions. "At Least let me go,"

I heard her say. My eyes wide open. I held her tight saying,"No....Never leave me baby. I need you to stay sane. Please never ever leave me..."

Aria's POV

I woke when the bright sun kissed my eyes. I slowly rubbed my eyes whining trying to move but stopped when I felt trapped , something stuffed in my neck. I looked down to see Tae hugging me like a Koala. He was looking adorable. I saw the time ,it was already 11. I pecked his forehead and played with his hair before calling,"Tae ..wake up."

He snuggled more into me. I giggled at his behaviour. He was looking like a toddler who does not want to wake up and go to school. I spoke again,"You stinky koala come on get up,"and waited for him to move but instead he kept looking at me with adore.

I asked him to let me go but his reply made my stomach churn in a happy way. It felt nice to see the guy who would rather bend his ribs than offer a smile of courtesy; being a baby.

I awed looking at him who was willingly showing me his vulnerable and unspoken side of him. His cute pout along with his puppy eyes, made me love him more. My lips curved upwards looking at my baby and I pecked his forehead again saying "I am not leaving you. Come let's get going together because all your hyungs will be waiting for their stinky koala brother. Thank heavens that your cologne and your mint mouth freshener masked up your alcohol smell, if not I would have prolly puked on you Mister. Next time, you dare to near me with your stinky ass, I'm never cuddling you." I threatened him who was looking at me with an aghast expression.

With that I started laughing but it soon faded when he pinned me against the bed on my back within a fraction of second.  "Stinky Koala huh?"he asked me in an emotionless voice more like firm, cold?

Woah!! Did the demon come back? Let's see then. I nodded at him confidently. He soon broke into a grin making me perplex. "You will never be intimidated by me right!" he said grinning. Before I knew what was happening he started to tickle me. The entire room echoed our laughter. I had tears in my eyes laughing for more than 10 minutes. I begged him to stop as he wasn't stopping any time less. We both laid panting heavily from our laughter. I was lying on my back with my head resting on his left arm. I turned to see Tae already looking at me with tears in his eyes. I smiled at him and wiped them. When I was about to retreat my hand he held it and placed it on his lips before intertwining them with his.

"You know this was the best sleep I ever had. I feel immense waves of happiness washing me when you're in love. I love you so much baby.I am sorry for hurting you --- he was cut off by me when I put my finger on his lips. "Enough of apologies Mr.Kim Taehyung. You told these countless times. I forgave you and I am never leaving you big baby. Now let's go and feed my innocent tummy."

Did I seriously call him that? Baby?

I blushed when I saw him grin when I called him that.

He nodded at me with a smile pecking my forehead. With that I left the washroom to do my morning routine followed by him after my exit. The boys stayed in the mansion because they were afraid of what tantrums could Tae pull. But luckily he slept without causing trouble.

1 hour later

We all were seated on the couch in the living room while Jin oppa was cracking some of his jokes. They all were really not sure of Taehyung's reaction but I assured him that nothing will go wrong. We didn't have to tell them that we are together because just the look on our face and how he practically glued me to him while we descended the stairs were enough. We all had breakfast together after each one of them congratulating us. All the while he was by my side holding me to him. He never left my side for a blink and even took a day off to spend the day with me.

Suddenly Jin Oppa's expression turned astonished. His laughter ceased and his eyes widened. We all looked him dumbstruck due to the sudden mood change...

"Oh My Goodness!!!" How did I forget my child....Ommo My JungKookah..."He yelled with a funny expression. He continued, "I never tried calling him too. Aish!!!! My child would be missing me. That boy would have skipped college today. I'm so gonna kick his ass if he had turned the house into a banana milk pool,"he was more like talking to himself. We all laughed at him who was engrossed in his vocalised thoughts. He was the biggest gift to their brothers. He is such a loving and caring brother.

"I am sorry dear we will meet soon. I need to get Jungkook checked," said Jin oppa.

"It's okay oppa no problem."

Hobi spoke "Don't worry hyung Zayn stayed with him last night .He would be alright." After bidding their goodbye they took their leave.

12 hours before

Zayn's POV

I was stunned to the core when I found Mina at our doorstep. Jungkook mirrored me when he saw Jung Mi. We thawed from our shock when we heard them giggle.

Jung Mi spoke "Won't you invite us in Kookie?"

He spoke almost stuttering "Ah? Junngg--Mi..Come- Come in. Come in Mina," I chuckled at him. I saw Mina looking at me with a smile and nodded my head at her to come in and headed inside.

"Can you girls tell us the reason for your sudden visit ?"

I asked them but my attention was on Mina. She was looking like she didn't expect me to ask something like that. Something is suspicious. I saw Jungkook looking at Jung Mi with his raised eyebrows.

Mina spoke, "Uhh..Umm..... Actually Uncle and Aunt weren't at home. I mean Uncle went for a business trip with Aunt and Jaehyun is on a trip with his mates, so..." she trailed off.

I smirked saying,"So? Soo-- Mina was cut off by Jung Mi saying, "And there was no electricity," Mina looked at her and shook her head saying "Yes...she is right...There was no electricity and we both were staying at home all alone. Ummm... And we thought of visiting Aria but then you called us saying you guys were alone. It's not safe for 2 guys to stay alone at night. We'll stay with you for the night," Mina said smiling.

We both chuckled at the girls making up stories. It's clear as the day that they were worried but looking at these innocent beauties covering it up made us burst out laughing.

"You guys keep laughing we'll be leaving,"threatened Mina glaring at me while Jung Mi glared at Kookie....

"Okay ladies, we surrender." They smirked in victory as they both came in.

Jungkook was still looking confused but he was happy looking at Jung Mi. "Hey it's my first time visiting your house, kook won't you offer anything to eat?"asked Jung Mi.

Jungkook spoke, "Of Course my cupcake....anything for you. Just wait here I will get something for you."

I saw Jung Mi looking at Mina,it was like they were talking with their eyes. Suddenly Jung Mi spoke, "Excuse me" and walked towards the kitchen where Jungkook left a few minutes ago.

I saw Mina sitting on the other end of the couch looking at the photo frames on the wall. I wanted to take Mina in my arms. I don't know why I keep getting this feeling but what I felt in this moment was beyond my control. I needed her comfort to bounce back after hearing about Taehyung. I still can't make out her feelings about me. I don't think I'll be able to keep my mouth shut if I stay here any longer. I know I can't do that so I rise upon my feet and head towards the balcony. The fresh breeze couldn't ease my heart's tension. I felt her presence behind me.

"Zayn"

I turned around her.

"Hmmm?"

"What's wrong Zayn?"

"Nothing"

"Just tell me man"

"Why ? Don't you know about my feelings." I yelled making her flinch. Her face crumpled and I turned facing the railing once again unable to look at her like that.

"Sorry Zayn... I didn't mean to.... I was scared! I failed a relationship years back and he totally made me lose my hope in men. So I was scared to get into a relationship again,"she said, sniffling , making me stunned at her confession.

I cursed under my breath.

"Baby.. I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you baby. Stop crying please," I said hugging her to me. She buried her head into my chest sniffling like a baby.

"You should have told me about this baby. I would have been more than pleased to give you time," I said consoling her.

"What will you do if I say I don't want time,"she said looking up at me with a smile.

"Huhh?" I asked her, baffled.

"You are seriously an idiot Zayn," she said chuckling.

"You---I mean-- Really?" I stuttered like a crackhead.

"I love you Zayn...... I love you," she confessed, hugging me making tears of happiness escape my eyes.

"I love you too baby."

JungMi's POV

I saw kookie getting some snacks for me. I heard him mumbling something, more like talking to himself. I took slow steps and hid myself behind the fridge.

"Jung Mi..."

"Jung Mi..."

I heard him chant my name. My lips curved with a small smile. How will I say this to her..My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Does he not like me being here or was he acting -- my thoughts came to a halt when I hear him say "How can I say her that I love her...will she love me back.She is the one I need now, now she is here but I can't show my feelings to her.Argh!!!!!!! Nothing hurts more than knowing that the person you love doesn't love you back." I came out from there and reached out to him when I heard slight sniffs coming from him. My heart ached at the sight.

"Kookie?"

He turned around shocked as he hurriedly wiped his eyes. I neared him and dabbed his cheek as another tear slipped when he tried to barricade it.

"Are you true about your feelings, Kookie?"

"You heard me?"

"Don't answer my question with a question,"

"Yeah JungMiah... I didn't know how to say that I'm in love with you. I wanted to--- he stopped when he accidentally confessed.

"JungMi ---- I cut him off hugging him off with a smile."Woah boy, it took you months to confess moron." I said grinning at the shocked Kookie.

"JungMiiiii.... Is it really happening,"he yelled with happiness hugging me back tightly.

"I love you too sweetness, Love youuu Jung Miahhh...." he yelled happily crushing me to him.

Author's POV

The couples finally called it a night with their loved ones. Though this was an unexpected day with unexpected confessions, in the end of the day everyone was gifted with their loved ones. Some lack trust in relationships like JungMi, some are scared because of their previous relationship like Mina and some aren't treated right in the start of a relationship by their other half like Aria. But still their hearts were won by their significant other.

Sometimes it's just the fear that holds back but what makes them worthy of effort is the person you chose to spend your forever. And forever isn't a piece of cake.

Fasten up your seat belts lovelies, cause the real rollar coaster begins....

*****************************************

A/N

30+ votes

My chicochipians, bear with author cause too many confessions. Author apple suck at confession part. Even in real life I suck at explaining so please put up with me!!!

Questions for this chapter.

1. How was this chapter?

2.Will you guys appreciate previews of the upcoming chapter?

3. Predictions?

PUBLISHED ON 14.01.2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 29.7K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
948K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
3.7K 256 3
"𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨." 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘈𝘦𝘵...