Living With Them || StrayKids...

By GeorgiaKaragani

'Um- how did this happen? I look around my house and see suitcases all around my place. And to top it all of... More

{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17}
{Chapter 18}
{Chapter 19}
{Chapter 20}
{Chapter 21}
{Chapter 22}
{Chapter 23}
{Chapter 24}
{Chapter 25}
{Chapter 26}
{Chapter 27}
{Chapter 28}
{Chapter 29}
{Chapter 30}
{Chapter 31}
ANNOUNCEMENT
{Chapter 32}
{Chapter 33}
{Chapter 34}
{Chapter 35}
{Chapter 36}
{Chapter 37}
{Chapter 38}
{Chapter 39}
{Chapter 40}
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER
Wattys 2021

{Chapter 5}

22.2K 768 933
By GeorgiaKaragani

Now that my secret is exposed, I  feel as if a weight has been lifted off my chest, I'm more relaxed. Even the boys seem more relieved now. Especially Changbin, because he seemed more distant at first, compared to the others. But now, he's his usual self and tries to step into the conversation as well.

As soon as we had set the table, the food was ready. I bended down to pull the lasagna out of the oven and served it on the table. A wave of the delicious scent filled the whole room, making everyone drool.

"Ooh~ it smells so good!" Jeongin said with sparkles in eyes, holding his fork firmly, ready to shove his face in the plate.

Can I adopt him pretty please?

"I'll come help you out with the serving.", Chan said and he stood up from his chair and Minho followed from behind him.

Aww they are so considerate.

As we are done serving the plates, I looked around the table and chuckled a bit. It's funny to see them all squeezed up around the table like that. They all try to fit in the table and eat casually. And, apparently, despite how big the dinning table may be, we are still nine people. So, it's a mircle how we all fit in there, somehow.

"Rosa, here! I saved you a seat beside me.", I turned my head and faced Jisung, who was patting his hands to the chair beside him, signaling me to sit there.

"Nooo I wanted to sit beside her!", Seungmin whined and pouted like a kid.

Oh. My. God. He's too cute to be handled.

Just then, Jisung stuck out his tongue, speaking in a mocking manner. "I offered her a seat first, now stay where you are, Seungmin."

Before I went to sit down, I told Seungmin that I would sit beside him the next time and he widley smiled as a response. I then walked towards my seat, that was between Jisung and Felix and sat down comfortably. As the guys made sure that I'm secured  in my chair and ready to dig in the food, they started eating.

"Wow, your cooking skills are amazing Rosalynn!", Jisung exclaimed in awe.

"Yeah, it's delicious.", Minho and Changbin said while digging their faces on the plate.

I waved my hand and let out a chuckle. "But it wasn't all me. You guys helped me a lot too.", I said as a response and swallowed my bite.

Oh, wow. That actually tastes really good indeed. I'm impressed. I never really get to cook lasagna, since I'm too lazy to make a proper meal.

"Any news from your entertainment?", I spoke again.

Chan let out a dissapointed. sigh. "Unfortunately, they couldn't find a solution. Seems like we'll be staying here for now, if you don't mind.", he said as he took another bite.

"No, I don't mind at all! I love having you guys here. It's like a dream come true." I laughed a bit while saying that, still not understanding wether I was still dreaming or this, is actually reality.
Who would have thought that I'll be living with them in my own house?

That's insane.

They all gave me a big, releaved that they all felt welcomed in my house. Their eyes had sparks of gratitude and it made my heart melt.

Aww they smiled at me.

They looked like little kids right now. A joyful expression is plastered on their face, happily enjoying their meal.
At this point, I feel like I'm a mother to them, I'm feeding them, keeping them under my wings and all. It urges me to wrap them in blankets and shower them with all my love, that's how cute they look right now.

Despite the fact that they are super hot and I-

Calm your tits Rosalynn. The heck's gotten into you?

"Ya know, you still haven't replied to my question.", Jisung turned his head, with a full mouth. His cheeks were filled and looked like balloons.

Jisung honey-

No offense, but all I see is a squirrel.

How much food can he stuff in there and look like that? I can barely have a bite and choke easily just like that.

"Ah... What question?" , I asked puzzled, narrowing my gaze.

"The one I asked earlier. Who's your favourite artist.", he said with a mischievous grin.

Oh darling, I know what you're doing.

My brow raised, amused by his boldness. "Are you asking purely out of curiosity or you just wanna hear me saying that it's StrayKids?", I teased him and grinned as well.

At this point, everyone in the table had turned their heads towards us to listen closely. They seemed very interested to hearing my reply.

"Oh well, I might just wanna hear it.", he said smirking, shrugging his shoulders knowingly.

He fudging smirked at me.

BoI iF yoU dOn't stOp lOokIng aT mE liKe Dat I swear I-

I snorted slightly and nodded my head. "Fine you won. Of course my favourite artist is you guys. What did you expect? I love you and the music you produce. Heck, I love everything about you, but you probably hear that often from fans so it's nothing special coming out from me.", I said all in one breath, mumbling the last part, in hopes that they wouldn't hear it.

Wow that came out unintentionally.

I should speak less.

Sheepishly, I raised my gaze and glanced at them, feeling embarrassed that I said something so pity. Considering their gaze, that they give me right now, it seemed that I had said something they didn't expect.
They all kept their eyes glued on me and it started making self conscious.

Did I make them uncomfortable with my words?

I cleared my throat and gulped some water nervously, trying to wash away my blush of embarrassment. My foot started to move vigorously on the floor as I waited for them to say something or change the subject even.
"We love you too. And don't think you are not special just because you feel small compare to the rest of the Stays. Every single one of our fans is special and we love them with our whole heart, so please stop thinking like that. You are important to us."
To say that I was blushing like a maniac when Chan said that, would be an understatement. I literally choke with the water I was gulping down and I started coughing so bad, that I made them worried.
My face was turning blue from the suffocation and I was gasping for air. Terror washed over their beautiful faces, stopping their momentum just to look at me with worry.

Aww I made them worried.

Okay, that sounds sick.

"Oh my God, Rosalynn are you okay?", Felix's voice was dripping with concern, while he patted me in the back.

He. Is. Touching. Me.

I repeat.

Lee. Felix. Is. Touching. Me. Oh. My. Fudge. Nuggets.

Despite him trying to help me from dying right there and then, he actually made the situation worse. I was too suprised by his actions and the fact that my bias was helping me from choking, that I started coughing even more.

I'm pathetic I know.

After a while of me desperately trying to survive from the constant cough, I finally managed to calm myself down. It took me a while to compose myself and put my soul back to it's place.

"For a moment there, I thought you would die. Are you alright now right, Rosa?", Jisung said with worried eyes from beside me.

I vigorously nodded my head, feeling bad that I scared them so much. "I'm sorry for that... Yeah, I'm fine now, no need to worry.", I reassured him while trying to hide my face from the embarrassment.

I'm not gonna drink water again.

I'll rather die from dehydration than make a fool out of myself infornt of my idols.

"Are you sure you are okay?", Felix, that was sitting beside me, whispered just only for me to hear. He looked at me straight in the eyes worriedly, while grabbing my hand gently to make me feel safe, tracing his thumb on the back of my hand.

Oh no.

Now I'm not okay.

How am I suppose to stay composed, when he is basically torturing me.
Actually not torturing me, quite the opposite I would say.
His touch is so soft and soothing, it almost makes me get butterflies right now. And considering that he is my bias intensifies this feeling.

He just patiently waited for my answear, while looking at me with those dark brown eyes.
The eyes that you could get lost in them if you stared for too long.

I snap out of my daydream and quickly replied.
"Yeah, I'm truly fine. Thanks for asking Felix.", I assured him with a shy smile and shyly lowered my head on my plate.

Oh God, I'm blushing again.

"That's good to hear.", he said afterwards and gave me a big, full of relief, smile while letting my palm go.

What's that feeling?

A soft pinch in my stomach, that makes me nervous and happy at the same time. Like a knot, something inside me that flaps around and makes me feel nauseous, but also warm and fuzzy inside.

What the heck is wrong with me today?

That avocado I used on my toast  this morning, must have been rotten.
__________________________________

Please vote<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 1.8K 30
Y/N can never seem to escape from her abusive boyfriend. But one day after a concert, a specific group of eight find her almost passed out. What will...
836K 40.5K 68
"I wouldn't blame you if you tried to walk away. But I want you to stay". Lee Min ho, full time being emotionless, best friends with a crazy Australi...
959K 26.9K 56
hyunjin x fem reader Y/N thought that everything she seen on TV was real; that the way the idols act on screen and off screen was the same. But when...
500K 10.4K 25
THE LAST TIME I CHECKED THIS LIL SHT HAD 90K READS NOW OVER 300K??? WHAT ARE Y'ALL DOING????? ⚠️ Please keep in mind that this is my first ever story...