Never Apart (Always With Him...

By mrsnicky_

I'm Carter Lynette, me and my boyfriend Malachai Parker decided to take a break from all of our Mystic Falls... More

BACK STORY
Always Back Here
Decisions
Untitled
Goodbye
Broken
Party Time
Foul Play
Back Again
Stories
Help
Darkness
Trick or Treat
Luck?
Never
Lost Life
Destroyed
Alive
Home
Greatness
Life
Never
Acceptance
Fear
All of My Life
Another Life

Worrisome

402 8 23
By mrsnicky_

I woke up to the sound of a knock on the door. Kai was already up and walking around the room, I sat up and looked at him while rubbing my eye.

"Malachai... who's at the door?" I asked yawning.

"Just go back to bed. I'll get the door." He said and I nodded laying my head back down but staying awake.

"What Damon." Kai said as he opened the door, with those words followed a sigh from both of us.

"How is she?" He asked, Kai looked at me and I shrugged.

"A little nervous and jittery from yesterday. But she's working through it from last night." Kai responded, Damon must've walked away because then Kai shut the door.

When he did, he came over and sat on the bed where I laid. He grabbed my hand and slightly rubbed he thumb back and forth on the top of my hand.

"I dont want to hurt you, Car." He whispered.

"I could never hurt them, or you. Those words back then were just words. I never thought that I would actually be here today, marrying you and having kids with you." He said as he leaned down and planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Just stupid words that I take back. I don't ever want to see you afraid of me like you were last night. It made me feel like a monster, you probably felt like I was a monster. And I'm sorry." I sat up and hugged him. When I pulled away I kissed his lips. He put his hands on the back of my neck while my hands laid lightly at his arms.

"I love you. More then words can describe. I dont know why I was so scared last night, I shouldnt have been as scared as I was. And I'm sorry for making you feel like the monster. I know how you feel about yourself and I wished you didn't, but if you want to be a monster so bad, you'll be my monster. My personal big bad monster, and you can be their monster too. No, you can be their protector. Because that's what you are Malachai, to me and to them when they come in 7 months." When I said that he slowly smiled which made me smile. He kissed me again then hugged me.

"I love you, Car." He responded into my ear.

We sat there for a second, then I pulled away and smelt something aswell as hearing a very faint scream.

"Do you smell that?" I asked him, he nodded.

"Oh! It's the girl." I said.

"Think the vervain is out of her system?"

"Let's go check." I said with a smile, then we zoomed down the stairs and to her cellar door.

"Please... let me out! I dont want any trouble, just please!" She whined.

"Oh shut it." I said unlocking the door and walking in.

"You wanna test her?" I asked Kai, he sighed but nodded and walked over to her. He grabbed her wrist and she started screaming.

"Jesus christ." I said as she screamed. Kai sunk his teeth in and he moaned.

"She ours, Car." He said and smiled while his veins trickled down his face and his teeth showed. I smiled at him and felt my veins reach my neck. I reached up and touched my veins while both of our smiles disappeared within an instant.

"What the hell is wrong with your face?" He asked walking up to me, his body coming closer to me and I backed up against the wall. He kept walking towards me, he rested his hands on my cheek and traced his fingers over my veins that were abnormal.

"They are beautiful. I love them." He said and he kissed me, I interrupted the kiss with a smile. He smiled too then walked over to the girl.

"Drink, Car." He said and I came over, I walked over and moved her hair away from her neck. I dug my teeth onto her neck and she screamed which only made me bite down harder and feed harder. I grabbed her neck and feed harder and harder. She started to scream, Kai came up behind me and laid his hand on my shoulder then moved the edge of my shirt down.

The girl stopped screaming and I kept drinking, I then felt Kai lay his teeth onto my shoulder and I moaned in my throat. Then the girls head popped off of her body, startling me at first. I gasped and he looked up at me, I could feel my shoulder heal over the second he removed his teeth from me. He saw the blood running down my chin from out of my mouth, I could tell my eyes were black and my veins were surging like crazy. He had blood around his mouth but it wasnt like my face, his was damp and not as messy. On my face, globs of blood was slowly dripping from my mouth.

He then pushed me back on my shoulders against the cold hard ground.

"I love it when you rip people's throats out." He said with a smile then he kissed me, he ran his hands down my side until they reached my legs. He grabbed them and made them wrap around his back. He kissed me harder and harder each time our lips met.

"Woah! Ok glad to see you two are perfectly fine but we have a few problems." Damon said. I unwrapped my legs and removed my hands from his hair. He got off from on top of me and helped me stand up.

"Woah." He said looking around the room.

"Was she tasty?" He asked.

"Very." I replied.

"Now, what the hell is wrong?" I asked.

"Care officially turned it off, and Stef followed."

"What?" I said wiping the blood from my chin.

"Yeah... apparently Unlce Zach's baby was alive, Care found her and was going to kill her unless Stef turned it off. And he did, now we need your help."

"How am I going to help fix this?!"

"Well that's the thing... What we havent told you is that while you were ignoring our calls this whole spell happened and Bonnie was sent back to the prison world. She got out a few weeks later but she saw Momma Salvatore. We need you to do a spell with Bennett blood. Your stronger then all of us put together, we need you to help." He begged. I looked at Kai and hesitated on what to day next.

"I cant do the spell by myself... assuming I'll have to bring Malachai, Bonnie, Elena, you and of course me. I cant do it Damon. It wouldnt be safe for myself and I wouldnt want to overwhelm-" I paused.

"Myself." I said.

"What is going on with you? Why would you overwhelm yourself?" Damon asked.

"Damon- she said she will help but shes not doing it alone. Respect that decision. I'll help and Bonnie can help if she wants. I can siphon from Car and Bonnie will just be extra help."

"No, I dont want you to siphon from me. I dont know what itll do to the tw- myself. You know what? I just wont go. I dont feel comfortable going." I said as I walked out of the room. I ran upstairs and into the bedroom, Kai ran after me.

"Hey... I get you're worried about them. But I think itll be ok, if they are like me they'll be ok. It could make you a little drowsy with me taking your power and them taking your power. But they'll be ok. Just dont die on me, ok? I dont know what will happen to them then."

"But what if something goes wrong- what if you get stuck there? Or what if I get stuck there? What will happen to them, what will happen if one of us doesnt make it out? Or if we get stuck there again- Malachai I cant get stuck there again... I just cant I cant do this." I said grabbing his shirt and set my forehead on his chest while a few tears fell from my eyes. He held my body against himself and he kissed the top of my head.

"Please Car... we need to do this for Caroline and Stefan. We need to think of them for once..."

"I always think of them Malachai! I've always been the one to think of them! Why cant I just think about me for once? About what I need and what wont hurt us!"

"Shhh look it's ok. You dont have to go, but I'm going to. I'll go and you can stay here, you'll be ok."

"But Bonnie hates you. If you're going then I'll go with. You just wont leave my sight, ok?" I said trying my best to calm myself down.

"Ok... now go clean yourself up, out of these bloody clothes. I'll go down and tell Damon."

KAIS POV
   *****

I hated seeing her that way. She doesnt deserve to be this sad and worried, this will kill her. Such a beautiful creature that doesn't see their own beauty, such a happy creature who is slowly turning into some sad person I dont even recognize. I know it's not her fault, I I shes worried about me and our little ones, I know she was finally thinking about herself for once.

I walked downstairs to talk to Damon about his monster of a mother, so many things he didnt know.

"Damon. She is coming but wont be participating in the spell. Doesnt feel comfortable with it, and you dont have a problem with that, right?"

"Not in the slightest Parker. I'll call up Bon and tell her, she said she'll do it but wants you to watch yourself."

"Why does she even hate me? I didnt do anything."

"Because whether you know it or not, but you changed Carter. For better and for worse. Even if she remembers who she was before I did what I did, when you met her she changed. She used to be this quiet and shy girl who didnt like to go out of her comfort zone and was a witch. Now she is a tribrid and is going to get married. She is now this amazing person who doesnt care what others think about her, shes loud and fun, she now loves adventures, shes bossy and doesn't let others get into her way anymore, now if she wants something and she is determined to get it, she'll get it. She is everything I knew she should be when she was human. I dont know why Bonnie hates you for changing her into the even more amazing person Carter is now, but for some reason she does. It makes sense you never saw her shy self, because you made her this, and she couldn't be better Kai."

"So... she hates me for making Carter fall in love with me and all the side effects that come along with me?"

"Sure, Parker. If that's how you want to describe it, then yes."

"Ok well... we are going to do the spell today, correct?"

"Yeah, I'll just call the girls and we can have them come over to start. Assuming you have the ascendant."

"Lucky for you I do. But before we go to pick up mother dearest, I think you should know a few things about her."

"What, Parker."

"Shes a ripper."

CARTERS POV
   ********

"Shes a what!" I said standing at the top of the stairs. I only heard that part of their conversation.

"A ripper, she was sent there in 1903 because she went on a killing spree."

"Damon we can't bring her back. You cant unleash one ripper to solve another ripper!"

"Its the only way Carter! We need them back! We can send her back after we get Stefan back."

"Whatever." I said crossing my arms.

A few hours later we all stood in a circle in the living room. I was still very hesitant to go because of the babies but I tried to ignore it. We started the spell and I saw a white flash then I was surrounded by snow falling in the forest.

"Ok me, Carter and Elena will go look for mother. You two find the ascendant." Damon said.

"What? No, why can I stay here?" I asked frantically.

"Let's just go." Damon grabbed me and Elena's hand and we sped to the house the second we got in there I started looking around. I walked over to a table and saw Damon and Stefans baby photo. I picked up Damon's and smiled, then Elena came over and picked up Stefans.

"Damon! You were so cute!" She said showing him the photo.

"That's actually Stefan. This is Damon." I said showing the photograph, then gave it to Elena and walked away. I wasnt really watching where I was going and ran into someone. It was a girl with raven colored hair and a white dress.

"You must be Lillian." I said backing up holding myself. She looked down at where I was holding.

"Well... This is interesting. Damon. How did you?"

"Its a long story.." He nervously chuckled.

A 20 minutes went by and Damon was finally done talking to his Mother. We found Bonnie and she started chanting.

"Wait. Where is Kai?" I said as Bonnje grabbed my hand.

"Bon, where is he?" Damon asked.

"Its too late." Was all she said. I heard Kai calling my name.

"Kai!!" I screamed and then saw a white flash of light.

When I opened my eyes I was in the living room back home. I looked around and there was no Kai to be seen.

"why did you do this.." I said as I fell to my knees sobbing, Damon crouched down to me and put his arm over me.

"Why would you let her do this to me?!" I cried out at him.

"We need to get him back! I need him back- I just, I cant breathe. BONNIE I NEED HIM BACK. I cant do this without him." I sobbed.

"We cant get back there. Bonnie doesnt have anymore magic. She used the last bit of it to get all of us out of there. And she destroyed the ascendant" Damon said, I looked up at him with my already heavy eyes.

"But I can't do this without him! I just cant do this by myself." I put my head in my hands.

"What cant you do?" Elena asked.

"I'm pregnant with twins. I cant use my own magic to go back because I'll hurt them! So I need us to get him back! I just cant live without him- I feel like I cant stand, I can't live without him Damon." I said as I threw my arms around him.

"Your what?" He asked.

"Why does it even matter at this point! I'm not moving on without him. I can't go anywhere without him." I couldn't stand. I sat in Damon's arms and he held me, I was crying so hard I must've fallen asleep because the next thing that happened was me waking up in bed the next morning. I was laying in his spot in bed.

My body sunk into the bed where he laid, it smelt like him. I could imagine him holding me in the mornings. All I could think about was him and how he was alone. How we were both alone without each other, this was when I realized I loved him.

When I realized I loved him too much. Way too much.

I realized that I wouldnt be able to live without him, so I wanted to take the easy way out of this. Do what every vampire does when they are feeling this way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 73 24
Falling for him was like falling from grace. He was so many sins yet I would do anything for him. A million times over I would pick Malachai Parker. ...
37.3K 843 36
Kai Parker, the young new leader of the Gemini Coven, he joined the Mystic Falls gang and met every one of them, but he hasn't met her yet, Evalynn A...
705K 22.9K 44
❝ I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PAST, I ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR FUTURE ❞ in which malachai parker plots the ultimate revenge scheme against the salvatore brot...
1.3K 29 11
(This is my first story so I hope you like it) You lived in Texas and moved to Mystic Falls ,Virginia. You Enroll to Whitmore College and that's wher...