I Need U (Jikook)

By blue-button

Jimin and Taehyung are best friends. Taehyung has an adopted brother named Kim Jungkook. After high school, J... More

Friendship
First Meet
Second Meet
Treating Wounds
Questions?
Crush?
Trip
Meeting A Guy
Start Of The Trip
Departure Of Kai
Thoughts
Old Friends
Spending Time
Run Away
Cuddle And Breakdown
Hangout
I Forgive You
Last Day Of The Trip
After The Trip
Meeting Old Friends
Preparation
Birthday
Propose
He Left The Party
A New Start
Talks
A Suspicious Letter
What If It Is true?
Where Were You?
My Boyfriend Is My Stalker - 1
My Boyfriend Is My Stalker - 2
First Time At My Boyfriend House
My Boyfriend Is A Softie
First Date And Kiss
Trust Me
My Drunk Boyfriend
Opportunity & Problems
Cooking Together
Is The Past Repeating?
What Is Happening?
Why it hurts so much?
The End?
An unexpected comeback!
I am ready to face Him
I still love you
Where is my old Jimin?
A Public Confession
Playing hard to get
Jealous Jungkook
Unexpected kiss and hurt
We Should Talk
okay! its a lot to take in
This is our love story
The Wedding (m)

A new chapter of life

6K 307 237
By blue-button

AFTER 2 YEARS •

JIMIN POV

"I am fine Heeseung."
I ratified him on the other line of the phone.

"But you can take off today too—"
He suggested.

I cut him and assured "I am fine. I was just suffering from cold. I will join you today."

He sighed but agreed nevertheless. I smiled at his caring nature. He is too much sometimes. I was tired with college today, but I am pleased that it is Friday. I have weekends from tomorrow.

My phone vibrated and looks down at my phone and laughed a little.

Heeseung-shi :

I will be there with you.
Don't fight me🙅‍♀️

He is just from another world. He is a great guy. He has all. Handsome complexion with charms. Kind, helpful and sweet. That's why he is a cafe owner.

I notice the time. And still, have thirty minutes so I decided to take a nap for ten minutes. I laid on the bed and moaned in relief. I need a nap so bad. But as soon as I closed my eyes, my phone ring again. It was Tae and I ignored it. He keeps persuading me to go on a double date with him and yoongi.

But I can't.

My heart still aches for a certain someone even tho it has been two years. You can also say that after that u didn't meet someone who makes me feel something. Some dates here and there but they always ended badly.

One time the guy forgot his wallet and he takes me to an expensive restaurant and I have to pay for both of us.

Next time one guy's ex came overseeing us walking in a park. And make quite a scene. So that's my case of dates.

If you wondering I am in college now being 20 years old. I am doing the cooking courses at my college. I want to be a baker. And that is why I have started working at the cafe where Heeseung is the owner. I am just a waiter and sometimes a cashier, but he let me bake sometimes.

And no! Jungkook had still not come back from him American scholarship. Not even on holidays. But I am sure he contacts the hyungs and his parents but I have stopped asking them.

I know he is fine if not they will tell me.

And on the day Jungkook left me here all alone. On that day I blackout because of a panic attack. They all were quick to get me to the hospital even tho it was nothing remarkable. They were worried. I understand. But that time I didn't want their care or love.

But with time I have started to learn to accept other's love even tho my hearts only want love from someone. I know you will say two years is quite a long time to move on.

But moving on from your first love is hard.

When I know how amazing it feels to be with him. Even it was not all petals but the moments are mine. I will not trade them for anything.

Jungkook must be 22 years old now.

I started to get ready for my work at the cafe. I love working there. And the interior is just so beautiful. The cafe just takes all your stress out of your soul. It's peaceful.

I walked downstairs and saw mom watching some random k drama on the television.

"I am going to work."
I notified her. She nodded at me, too focused on her show. Pfft.

"What are you watching that you can't even give me a kiss? Or a simple take care?" I asked amused.

"True beauty. And yes it's more important than you."
I snickered but still drop to gave her a kiss on her cheek.

I then walked out of the house enjoying the soft wind. Enjoying the peace. It was not a long walk. A fifteen minutes walk hardly. And I enjoyed the walk it gives me time to think. Time for myself. Time to reflect on my all-day activities. I reached the cafe and soon the aroma of coffee and sugar enveloped me. I smiled. A genuine one.

"Hey, Jiminie!"
Mr Jeon yelled from the kitchen entrance. I giggled at his behaviour. He was the main baker of the sweets in our cafe. He was a carefree 62 years old man. His wife is our regular customer. They are a lively couple. I want that. To grow old with the person I love.

"Hello Mr Jeon"
I greeted him with my eye smile.

"You will never call me by my name."
He laughed.

"Of course, not. You are elder than me and calling you by your name is not my cup of tea." I informed him for the nth time.

We both were interrupted by Heeseung. He walked towards us in long and confident strides. He never fails to charm you.

"I can't say I am not happy to see you but then I would have appreciated if you would have taken this day off too."
He suggested with a smirk.

"Oh! Just drop it. I am fine."
I turned around not having the energy to argue with him anymore. Stubborn bull. I take the apron out from the shelves on the wall and wear it. All ready for work.

"Where is Jake? He has a shift with me today." I inquired. He is never late so it's a first.

But then everything and everyone has their first.

"He informed me that he has some work to attend at school that's why he will be late today." I nodded at Heeseung information.

We were soon interrupted by customers. There is never a single time that we don't have one customer in our cafe. It's quite famous.

*****

It was now nine in the night and me and Jake were closing up the cafe. Mr Jeon has left already and Heeseung has to go to somewhere so he was missing too. It was tough to induce him to leave the cafe in my and Jake hands. But we were doing good actually. We have cleaned the floor and tables.

Right now, I was on a small ladder and changing a bulb that is in thr middle of thr cafe. It keeps fluctuating, better change it beforehand. While I was changing thr bulb I heard the bell on the door chime. As I was back facing the door I informed the customer
"We are closed for the day."

But I heard nothing. Neither the customer voice nor the bell chim. That's odd. Where is Jake? Oh yes in the kitchen, cleaning. Just great.

I was still on the stairs so I turn around on the step of the ladder and started "I said we are—" I stopped midway. He was just not a customer. The person standing in front of me was not other than Jungkook.

And with the shock and my fast-beating heart, I lose my concentration and focus and soon was kissing the floor. Shit, my back hurts from the fall.

But at least, I changed the bulb with a new one.

VOTE • COMMENT • FOLLOW
🌼
Surprise!!!
You waited 7 months when the book was on hiatus. So it's my duty now to shower you with updates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.5K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
23.1K 1.1K 7
It will be based on when Vidya talks about Armaan and Ruhi's marriage.
868 71 2
Is it that sweet? I guess so! RAVI PANIKKAR 9-1-1 TV © 2024 INES SPORADIC UPDATES Started: 13/04/24
372K 32.3K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)