SOFT ALPHA // Taekook ✔️ [BxB]

By BTS_lifehacks

[COMPLETED] True bloods. The strongest and most feared wolves on the surface of the earth. You either fear th... More

Teaser/introduction
Explanation (A/N)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue
Bonus #1
⚠️ NOTICE ⚠️
Bonus #2
Q&A answers
Bonus #3
Bonus #4
Bonus #5 + Tips
Bonus #6 CHRISTMAS

Chapter 49

36.3K 2K 927
By BTS_lifehacks

Taehyung is walking backwards up the stairs of Jungkook and Jin's house. It's funny how familiar this situation is, but it seems like there's no other way to get a very stubborn true-blood to walk up the stairs. Now, it's even harder when there's apparently another true-blood walking right behind it.

To say Jin is flabbergasted is an understatement. He literally dropped the plate he was holding, luckily it didn't get destroyed. It would honestly have been weirder if he hadn't reacted at all considering that Chanyeol isn't hiding his scent and is therefore very easy to classify.

"What in the world-" Jin has never met another true-blood before, it's absolutely insane for him. He can already feel the submissive parts of himself struggle a lot from scenting the new boy, not to mention the wolf that's currently being convinced to shift. Whatever went down can't have been good for Jungkook to be in this situation. It's insane the wolf is even letting this strange boy inside. 

"We will explain," Taehyung says without letting his eyes leave Jungkook's. After about 20 minutes, he finally gets Jeon convinced to shift so they can really start figuring out what to do now.

Suho's mate? What do you make of that?

Jungkook definitely didn't have a good reaction at that and he almost ripped off Chanyeol's limps right there and then. Luckily, Taehyung got in between them and saved the situation. They need to know more about the whole problem before they start pulling others' heads off.

Soon, Taehyung is sitting with a naked Jungkook in his lap who's currently passed out. Since he was partly there when shifting, it probably won't take as long for him to wake up. Jin quickly gets some clothes and they get him dressed, with Chanyeol's help it isn't as difficult as last time. 

"So, someone mind telling me what the hell is going on?" Jin asks in concern right after having chucked Jungkook in a blanket. Taehyung looks over at Jin, then Chanyeol, and then Jin again before sighing. He honestly has no idea what is going on or where to begin. Chanyeol decides to break the silence and help Taehyung.

"I would love to explain, but I think it would be best if Jungkook has woken back up," he smiles gently and Jin takes 10 steps back.

"Wow there, how do you know his name?" he asks, "I'm not comfortable about this at all."

"I wasn't at first either, but then I learned that he's Suho's mate and everything kind of changed to be honest..." Taehyung says from the side. He's also very curious to know what this dude's deal is, but it is indeed very important Jungkook hears it too. Not to mention Chanyeol was talking about some other 'problems' too which is probably true-blood stuff Taehyung wouldn't understand anyway.

Jin accepts after a long minute of staring at Chanyeol and then goes to the kitchen to make some snacks for them and some drinking. Chanyeol and Taehyung sit down in front of each other in awkward silence, just looking a little around the room and silently begging for Jungkook to wake up. Not that he would be less awkward, but then they can get started on an actual important conversation. 

After around 20 minutes, Jungkook's body jolts awake and he makes the rest of the household flinch greatly and Jin once again drops whatever is in his hands. Such a scardy-cat.

"Did I kill someone!?" he asks quickly and holds around his face, trying to confirm that he isn't hurt from some possible fight. He remembers standing in the ally and shifting, but what happened after that is like dust for him, totally gone. Jin rushes over to him and holds his wrist, "don't worry. You're okay, you didn't hurt anyone."

That is a needed sentence for Jungkook every time he wakes up after a sudden shift. The boy visually calms down by that and Taehyung, who's still by the table, can't help but notice the big, curious eyes of Chanyeol who's just staring at Jungkook, almost as if he's in awe. 

"Thank god, I swear I thought I was going to kill that guy-" Jungkook almost squeaks when he looks up and sees the exact person he's referring too, sitting silently in his chair by their dinner table. Jungkook doesn't even think twice before grabbing the blanket and pulling it over his head, hiding behind the back of the sofa. He thought he had gotten better at meeting new people... not pure-blood's apparently. 

Jin sighs loudly, Taehyung chuckles and Chanyeol just looks confused. Yeah, didn't expect that from a person that was about to kill him not long ago. Taehyung stands up and walks over to the couch, leaning over the back and gently grabbing the blanket. At first, Jungkook doesn't move an inch but he soon feels a hand ruffle his hair and he can't help but peek outside.

Jin stands beside Chanyeol with a small smile, "don't worry, he's just very socially anxious. He's not good with new people."

"Oh," Chanyeol replies and looks back as Taehyung leans down to probably kiss his mate, it's hidden by the couch. Chanyeol has observed Jungkook a lot, but since he was mostly with Taehyung he didn't get the impression that Jungkook was this shy. Well, he's shy himself so he guesses it makes sense, that's just a part of being a pure-blood in the world that they are living in.

When a few minutes have passed, Taehyung gets Jungkook up and the boy stands awkwardly in front of Chanyeol, looking down at the floor.

"Hello," the brunette says kindly. Jungkook blushes and his eyes keeps going from Chanyeol's before escaping and staring at some random spot in the room.

"H-Hi..." it's so strange to smell another true-blood. Jungkook has never tried that before and honestly, it's kind of... nice? He doesn't feel the need to cower down as much or hide his scent, it's like he can finally be himself without seeming like a selfish alpha who wants to rub his scent everywhere. 

"I'm sorry for the trouble... but I didn't know what else to do," Chanyeol giggles and scratches his neck, "it's incredible being so close to another true-blood."

Jungkook looks up with big eyes and nods, "y-you feel that weird sensation too?"

"Yeah, it's ticklish almost," the younger replies. Taehyung had asked his age earlier and it turns out the boy is two years younger than Jungkook. 

"Not to ruin your little moment or anything, but I really want to know what happened or my heart might never calm down," Jin breaks in from the back, pointing at the table to indicate that the others should take a seat. Without objecting, they all sit down around the table and patiently waits for Chanyeol to start talking. 

"I'm sorry if I have... seemed creepy with the whole 'stalking' thing but... it was just because I had to be sure my senses weren't messing with me. I couldn't believe at first that Jungkook was a true-blood and even less that he was going to the same school as my... mate," he begins.

"Suho is really your mate?" Jungkook asks quietly. His sworn enemy and bully since first grade is not someone he wants to deal with at all, so he hopes Chanyeol isn't going to ask for help to bring them together or something. That would end in total disaster. 

"Yes... or well, he's mine but he rejected me 5 years ago," the younger states.

Taehyung chokes on some of the water he was drinking and Jin quickly starts clapping the boy's back to help him breathe again. Rejected? It happens so rarely that it's almost impossible to believe, but with Suho everything is possible he guesses.

"Rejected you? Shit- you must be in pain?" Jin asks when he has made sure Taehyung isn't dying anymore. Chanyeol slowly nods and fiddles a little with his hands on top of the table.

"Yeah, but since I'm a pure-blood, I have coped with it alright... it has been a long time since then after all..." They were very young when Suho rejected Chanyeol and he still remembers it as one of the worst days in his entire life. His body was immobile for almost a week and his chest has been struggling ever since. Not to mention his wolf has been crying for the past 5 years, it's not very easy to deal with.

"But why... why didn't you reject him then?" Taehyung asks.

"Well, I tried to. I knew that would lessen the pain for me and to be honest, I didn't think me and Suho were a good match to begin with. Still, it pains me that he gave up on me so quickly. But when I said his name to reject him, nothing happened," he says.

Jungkook frowns deeply at that. All you have to do is say the name of your mate and state that you don't want them as a mate and the bond will be lifted, unless they have already marked. He doesn't even want to imagine the pain a rejection leads to... maybe that's why-

"Maybe he didn't want to suffer? I mean, he probably won't be able to deal with it like you did... I wonder if he will get permanent damage from a rejection, he's just a normal alpha after all," Taehyung breaks Jungkook's stream of thought. Ugh, he's so smart so hot- Jungkook shakes his head and turns back to Chanyeol.

"But if you said his name, why didn't it work?"

"I don't know, I hoped you guys would know that..." he sighs. He has been waiting for an opportunity for all these years, he hopes Jungkook and Taehyung will be his ticket to freedom. If he rejects Suho, he won't be in pain anymore. Suho however, will be in pain forever. 

"I have no clue..." Taehyung says and Jungkook nods in agreement. They have never heard of a failed rejection since it takes so little to go through with it... Suddenly, Jin slaps a hand on the table, startling the rest as he stands up.

"Wait. I thought- no way..." he begins but seem to be so lost in thought he can't for a sentence just yet. The others spare confused glances and then turn back to the elder, waiting for him to continue.

"What is it?" Jungkook hurries.

"There was some gossip going around back in the day, even before I found you it..." Jin taps his chin, "it was about the pack leader and his son."

"The fact that Suho is basically allowed to do everything because he's the pack leader's son or something stupid like that?" Taehyung questions in a scoff. It's seriously ridiculous the things that asshole has escaped from because of his father. Jin quickly shakes his head, even though that defiantly has been a topic before too.

"No, someone said Suho wasn't his true son," he says. Jungkook feels his eyes grow double size. Suho takes so much pride in his name and status, saying the royal blood is running in his veins and that's why he's so strong. Honestly, Jungkook feels like laughing at that statement now.

"Are you serious?"

"I didn't believe it back then but... since you need the birthname of your mate in order to reject them, it might be true?" the elder says and the others look at each other, nodding slightly.

"That would explain a lot. But what should we do then?" Chanyeol asks. He didn't fight all this time just to keep suffering for the rest of his life, but that's what will happen if he doesn't get to reject Suho.

"Get his name I guess? I wonder how to collect such information... they have been hiding it for a reason after all," Taehyung says.

"Yeah, but I guess we can ask the school? Maybe a hospital? It must be somewhere," Jungkook says with a determined expression. He wants to help with this and no matter how hard he tries to deny it, he kind of wants to hurt Suho. Well, maybe that's mostly Jeon talking but he wouldn't mind hurting the bully. As long he doesn't die it can't be too bad, right?

"But then, why did you go for us specifically?" Taehyung asks from the side. 

"Uhm well... Suho is not my only problem and my next one is a pure-blood problem. So I thought, maybe Jungkook could help me with it," the brunette shyly says. He was also kind of hoping he could build up a friendship, considering that hasn't been a possibility for him so far in his life. He bets Jungkook didn't have friendships either before meeting Taehyung.

"O-Okay, what is it?" Jungkook asks.

"Well, you know how we all suffer from something doing birth? Well, mine is kind of like a brain damage of a short, but not in the usual way. But the part that fully connects my wolf and I is locked in my head... it's hard to explain, but it's like there's a function I can't do simply because I don't know how to. So I think it will work once I learn how to do it," he begins.

Jungkook tilts his head slightly, waiting for him to clarify. 

"I can't shift."

______________________

OKAY BEFORE YOU GO! I have a little self promo hehe... I have just put out trailers for two brand new books that I will start writing once I have finished Soft Alpha! Yes, with me you will never run out of stories😂 And since I finished Adult vol. 2 yesterday, I thought it was a good time to introduce you to the new ones.

One is a fanfiction (Guardian Angel) and for the first time I have also tried making a story that isn't BTS related (Seizure), however it's still based on BTS characters because I just can't get them out of my head when writing🤣

Anyway, for the fanfiction I made a trailer wuhu! I would be overly happy if you gave it a look and you are more than welcome to subscribe to my channel in case I will make more  trailers for stories💜

GUARDIAN ANGEL

A world where every individual is divided by class and given a protector that goes far beyond the human knowledge of power, magic and science. Your guardian angel is your persona, your chosen protector and therefore your value. Through battles and competitions, you will fight your way to a better life.

But what happens when a poor teen in a small, unknown city gets a guardian far beyond his worth and becomes the only key for the survival of the human race?

SEIZURE

Jason accepts an unsolicited job-offer because he's in desperate need of money. The only offer he gets is to work at a home for mentally ill boys in their twenties. At first, it was purely for the salary, but as time changes and a certain someone sparks his interest, it becomes more than just another bump on the road.A love story between a seizure patient and his caregiver.

See you soon💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 937 18
Y/N Liones, son of Meliodas and Elizabeth, finds himself in enemy territory when his parents opt for him to go to Kuoh Academy and make friends with...
1M 72K 69
When your wealth becomes an hindrance to getting what you've always wanted....... Jeon Jungkook had to do the unexpected.
511K 22.6K 56
{Completed} "Kim taehyung" the most powerful alpha born in the history of Lendorr, the alpha which is famous for his perfection The people of Lendor...
315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc